|53 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Systematic review on safety and efficacy of Manahshila (Realgar) and its formulations.
sarika m makwana, Dipali N Parekh, prashant bedarkar, pro B J Patgiri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(2): 165-176.
- Ayurvedic management of Lichen simplex chronicus - A case report
Om Pandey, Sarika Makwana, Prashant Bedarkar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(3): 220-229.
- IDENTITY ADVERSITY INTO THE MULTICULTURAL MANOEUVRE IN PHILIP ROTH’S THE HUMAN STAIN
Vasundhara, Sarika Tyagi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 608-610.
- ANALYZING THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS ASSOCIATED IN SOCIAL MOBILITY OF SCHEDULED CASTE IN SUJATHA GIDLA’S ANTS
J. Jesintha Princy, Dr. Sarika Tyagi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2503-2509.
- A Case report of Chronic Lichen Planus Pigmentosus treating with Ayurveda management
Sarika M Makwana , Manisha M Kapadiya, Prashant Bedarakar, B J Patgiri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(1): 44-48.
- A descriptive cross-sectional study to evaluate the Generic Drug User Fee Act: A boon or loss to the Indian generic pharmaceutical industry
Sarika Prasanna Pardhe
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 44-51.
- Electrophysiological study to detect serial changes and prognosis in patients of Guillain Barre syndrome from North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Sarika Swami, Kartik Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 552-558.
- Induction properties of propofol and etomida: a clinical comparative study
Santosh M. Onkarappa, Sarika M. Shetty, Nalini Kotekar, Viswanathan P. N.
. 2016; 4(10): 4444-4447.
- Undocumented variant branching pattern of axillary artery
Suman, Sunita Kalra, Sarika Rachel Tigga
. 2016; 4(11): 5068-5070.
- Clinical profile of adults with Guillain Barre Syndrome in North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Kartik Jaiswal, Sarika Swami, Madhu Sudan Rankawat
. 2016; 3(3): 519-522.
- Variant course and branching of right brachial artery: a case study
Preeti Goswami, Sarika R. Tigga, Veena Bharihoke
. 2013; 1(2): 62-65.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY OF GLUCOVA -
A HERBAL FORMULATION
BINA AGHERA, N. M. PATEL, S. B. BHATT, HARDIK SONI,
HELENA MAKWANA AND BHAVNA SOLANKI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 107-114.
- Evaluation of Knowledge of ASHA Workers Regarding Various Health Services under NRHM in Saurashtra Region of Gujarat
Maheshkumar Choudary, Krunal Varia, Nitin Kothari, Shreyash Ghandhi, Naresh R Makwana, Dipesh Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 193-197.
- Neonatal sepsis: epidemiology, clinical spectrum, recent antimicrobial agents and their antibiotic susceptibility pattern
Pradeep Verma, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Niranjan Nagaraj, Sarika Swami, Prathusha Jivaji, Satya Narayan
. 2015; 2(3): 176-180.
- Clinicoetiological profile and outcome of neonatal seizures
Sanjeev Sudia, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Niranjan Nagaraj, Prathyusha Jeavaji, Sarika Swami, Ayush Berwal
. 2015; 2(4): 389-394.
- A case report: a very rarely occurring snakebite
Harsha D. Makwana, Advait V. Thakor, Malhar Madaria
. 2015; 3(11): 3435-3439.
- Awareness of Health Insurance and Its Related Issues in Rural Areas of Jamnagar District
Maheshkumar L choudhary, Kalpesh I Goswami, Sudha B Khambhati, Viral R Shah, Naresh R Makwana, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 267-271.
- Ten years’ trend of HIV seroprevalence among Indian pregnant women attending antenatal clinic at tertiary hospital in Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Vaishali Milind Patil, Arun P. Moray, Sarika P. Patil
. 2016; 5(5): 1514-1519.
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding: role of diagnostic hysteroscopy and its correlation with histopathology
Rebecca Edwin, Rupa C. Vyas, Sapana R. Shah, Shailesh Makwana
. 2014; 3(4): 1082-1086.
- Comparison between hyperbaric Bupivacaine and hyperbaric Bupivacaine plus Fentanyl intrathecally in major gynaecological surgeries
Jayendra Makwana, Shivraj TN, Amit Khande, Sahil Bansal, Nitish Mandal, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 319-323.
- Bupivacaine 0.125% versus bupivacaine 0.125% with different doses of fentanyl for epidural labour analgesia: A randomised double blind study
Dhara Patel, Prerana Mankad, Sahil Bansal, Jayendra Makwana, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 418-421.
- Study on correlation between PSA & various prostatic pathology
Alpesh M Maru, Hardik H Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Tejas Chokshi, Ashok Agnihotri, Naresh Trivedi, Jayesh Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 735-737.
- Clinicopathological correlation of serum TSH level in patients with thyroid nodule—a study of 100 cases
Chandrika Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Hardik Makwana, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 322-326.
- The relative frequency and histopathological pattern of ovarian masses - 11 year study at tertiary care centre
Hardik Harshadbhai Makwana, Alpesh Maheshbhai Maru, Nayana Ramjibhai Lakum, Ashok S. Agnihotri, Naresh J. Trivedi, Jayesh R. Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 81-84.
- Problems faced by ASHA workers for malarial services under NVBDCP: a cross sectional study
Aniruddha Gohel, Naresh Makwana, Mittal Rathod, Amrita Sarkar, Dipesh Parmar
. 2015; 3(12): 3510-3513.
- Optimization of ex vivo permeability characteristics of berberine in presence of quercetin using 32 full factorial design
Sarika Narade, Yogesh Pore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(1): 73-82.
- ROLE OF DANTASHODHANA CHURNA PRATISARANA IN PREVENTING THE RECURRENCE OF DANTASHARKARA (DENTAL CALCULUS) AFTER ULTRA SOUND SCALING
Dhara Makwana, Piyush Agravat, Manjusha R.
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(1): 23-29.
- A comparative study of 50 cases (25 each) of On-lay versus pre-peritoneal hernioplasty in incisional hernia
Hemang Ashokbhai Panchal, Rakesh A. Makwana
. 2016; 3(2): 757-762.
- The antipsychotic activity of alcoholic extract of Withania coagulans fruits in Swiss albino mice in haloperidol-induced catalepsy
Amit S Kamdi, Sarika Kokane, Pankaj N Bohra, Suvarna M Kalambe
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1654-1656.
- A study of association between the national institute of health stroke scale score and arteriographic findings in acute ischaemic stroke
Harshit Acharya, Arjun Kelaiya, Vinukumar Singel, Pratapsinh Makwana
. 2016; 3(2): 225-228.
- Management of anticoagulant/antiplatelet induced coagulopathy
Harsha Makwana, Ronak Joshi, Sanjay Solanki
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(1): 11-15.
- Study of metastasis in lymph node by fine needle aspiration cytology: our institutional experience
Mandakini M. Patel, Sonal L. Italiya, Zarana B. Dhandha, Reena B. Dudhat, Kumarbhargav R. Kaptan, Mitesh B. Shah, Benazeer M. Mansuri, Kazumi V. Thumar, Gopal R. Makwana
. 2013; 1(4): 451-454.
- Comparative study of lung function test of policemen in traffic control with those in general duty.
Prashant Jijabrao Patil, Girish Vithal Thakare, Sarika Prashant Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 162-166.
- Management of a case of breathlessness in emergency room - A case report
Harsha Makwana, Ronak Joshi, Sanjay Solanki, Advait Thakore
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(2): 49-55.
- Study of factors associated with critical illness in Corona virus disease-19 patients admitted at a tertiary care hospital
Binti Sumanbhai Patel, Harsha Makwana, Sanjay Solanki, Vidhi Shah, Advait Thakor
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(6): 74-78.
- Cefoperazone + sulbactam versus cefotaxime + sulbactam combination therapy for the treatment of complicated urinary tract infections in hospitalized patients: Safety and efficacy analysis
Sohil P Makwana, Manish N Solanki, Ram K Dikshit
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 187-195.
- A six-month follow-up study to evaluate changes of pulmonary function test in Category I pulmonary tuberculosis treatment completed patient
Prashant J Patil, Sarika P Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 31-36.
- Study to Know the Effect of “Compression Only Life Support” Training Among The Lay Persons
Bhavesh S Jarwani, Mehul Gajjar, Sapna D Gupta, Harsha Makwana, Advait Thakor, Urjita P Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 294-298.
- A comparative study of 0.5% ropivacaine and 0.5% levobupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Prerana P Mankad, Jayendra C Makwana, Bharat J Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 74-79.
- Study of prevalence of different species of malarial parasites and comparison of hematological parameters in different malarial parasite species
Shraddha Gondaliya, Hardik Makwana, Nayana Lakum, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1697-1701.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Biomedical Waste Management in Health Care Personnel of Saurashtra Region of Gujarat
Anil Nalvaya, Mahesh Kumar Choudary, Naresh Makwana, Dipesh Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 46-49.
- Virulence genes detection of Salmonella serovars isolated from pork and Slaughter house Environment in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Jeetendrakumar Harnathbhai Chaudhary, Jitendrakumar Bhogilal Nayak, Manojbhai Brahmbhatt, Pareshbhai Pethabhai Makwana
. 2015; 8(1): -.
- An analytical study of discarded units of whole blood and its components in a blood bank at a tertiary-care hospital in Zalawad region of Saurashtra
Nayana R Lakum, Hardik Makwana, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 318-321.
- A study of thalassemia screening of 1000 medical students and comparison of various screening methods
Om Vrajlal Bodarya, Hardik Makwana, Nayana Lakum, Atul Shrivastav, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 272-275.
- Comparative Efficiency of Various Mathematical Functions of Lactation Curve in Gir Cattle using Weekly Milk Yields
Bhagavanji D. Savaliya, Suryakant S.Parikh, Anshu R. Ahlawat ,Rinkesh B. Makwana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 112-120.
- Achievement of quality standards in HIV testing of a State Reference Laboratory of North India through External Quality Assurance Scheme: an evaluation of 7-year experience
Banke Lal Sherwal, Sanjib Gogoi, Poonam Gupta, Sarika Suri, Rojalin Nayak, Manoj Jais, Renu Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 763-768.
- Effect of immunization counseling skills training in third-year medical students
Sarika P Patil, Muralidhar P Tambe, Prashant J Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 858-862.
- Cytology findings of the thyroid lesions with the histopathology findings correlation
Rasik Hathila, Sharmishtha Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Gopal Makwana, Piyush Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 642-646.
- Comparative Study of Socio Economic Status and Constraints Faced by Members and Non-Members Milk Producers of Dairy Cooperatives in Rajasthan
Hemant Sharma , S. S. Kalalkar , Manish C. Makwana , T. B. Parihar ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 225-233.
- Evaluation of Emblica officinalis fruit powder as a growth promoter in commercial broiler chickens
Ashok P Patel, Shekhar R Bhagwat, Mahesh M Pawar, Karshanbhai B Prajapati, Harishbhai D Chauhan, Rinkesh B Makwana
. 2016; 9(2): -.
- Detection of Salmonella spp. from chevon, mutton and its environment in retail meat shops in Anand city (Gujarat), India.
Makwana Pareshbhai Pethabhai, Nayak Jitendrakumar Bhogilal, Brahmbhatt M. N., Chaudhary Jeetendrakumar Haranathbhai
. 2015; 8(3): -.
- Estimation of Bacterial Load from Preputial Washing of Jaffrabadi Bulls
S. S. Parikh , F. S. Kavani , A. R. Bariya , A. S. Patel , R. B. Makwana , G. B. Solanki , T. K. Patbandha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(7): 41-46.
- Current scenario of malarial trends in Jamnagar district: a cross-sectional study
Aniruddha Gohel, Naresh Makwana, Sudip Bhavsar, Mittal Rathod, Kishor Dhaduk, Dipesh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1549-1553.