|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- STANDARD MANUFACTURING PROCEDURE OF LAUHA BHASMA
USING TRIPHALA MEDIA AND BY EMPLOYING
ELECTRIC MUFFLE FURNACE HEATING
Virupaksha K.L. Gupta , Patgiri BJ
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(3): 87-94.
- PRELIMINARY QUALITY CONTROL PARAMETERS OF KAMSAHARITAKI AVALEHA AND ITS GRANULES.
Nidhi Khemuka, Galib Ruknuddin, B.J Patgiri, P K Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 8-13.
- Fourier Transforms Infrared Spectroscopy Study on Shadguna Makaradhwaja - An Ayurvedic Mercurial Drug Compound
Vaibhav Charde*, Kishor Patel, Rohit Gokarn, Dhirajsingh Rajput, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 94-98.
- Pharmaceutical standardization of Rajata Bhasma (Incinerated Silver) by two different methods
Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Shobha G Hiremath
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 7-15.
- Standard operating procedure of Naga shodhana and study of chemical changes in the media and shodhita Naga
Dhirajsingh Sumersingh Rajput, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, V J Shukla
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 123-132.
- Pharmaceutical Development of Granules of Vasa Avaleha
Ankit Mansukhbhai Paneliya, Bisvajyoti Patgiri, Galib , Prashant Bedarkar, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 16-21.
- Systematic review on safety and efficacy of Manahshila (Realgar) and its formulations.
sarika m makwana, Dipali N Parekh, prashant bedarkar, pro B J Patgiri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(2): 165-176.
- Pharmaceutical Standardization of Swarna Bhasma (incinerated gold) by adopting traditional method
Sanjay B Khedekar, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 83-94.
- Efficacy of Marichyadi Lepa Prepared with two different methods along with Abhayarishta in Shvitra (Vitiligo) - A Comparative Randomized Open label Clinical Study
Sandhya Kanabhai Barad , Sonam Sagar Bhinde, Prashant Bedarkar, B.J. Patgiri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(1): 20-31.
- Role of Gandhaka Jarana in the Mercurial preparations of Indian Medicinal Alchemy (Rasashastra)
Sanjay Khedekar, Galib Ruknuddin, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeepkumar Prajapati
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(2): 101-108.
- Preparation of Vida Lavana and its Energy Dispersive X-ray Analysis
Naveena Kodlady, Patgiri BJ, Galib, Prajapati PK
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(1): 47-50.
- REVIEW ON CLASSICAL PREPARATION METHODS OF RASAKARPURA
Neky Jawaharlal Mehta, Bishwa jyot patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 160-167.
- Varieties in Shankha Vati - An Ayurvedic classical formulation for GIT disorders
Naveena Kodlady, Patgiri BJ
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(3): 102-108.
- Management of Osteoarthritis through Blood letting therapy- A case report
Seetha Chandran, Biswajyothi Patgiri, Prakash Managalasseri, Prasanth Dharmarajan, Remya Elavana, Prasanth Bedarkar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2018; 24(1): 45-50.
- A Case report of Chronic Lichen Planus Pigmentosus treating with Ayurveda management
Sarika M Makwana , Manisha M Kapadiya, Prashant Bedarakar, B J Patgiri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(1): 44-48.