|1596 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- An update on B. G. Prasad’s socioeconomic scale: May 2016
Jyothi Vasudevan, Amit Kumar Mishra, Zile Singh
. 2016; 4(9): 4183-4186.
- Prevalence and determinants of peripheral neuropathy among diabetics in a rural cum costal area of Villupuram district, Tamil Nadu
Sankari Mansa Devi H, Vishnu Prasad R, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2567-2571.
- Nutritional status and various morbidities among school children of a coastal area in South India
Sherin Billy Abraham, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Muthu Rajesh, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh
. 2015; 3(3): 718-722.
- Calcium homeostasis and acid phosphatase levels in giant cell tumour
Anisha Sharma, Vijay Shanker, Zile Singh Kundu, Monica Verma
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 109-114.
- Chronic juvenile recurrent parotitis: a retrospective study in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Manoj Joshi, Dilip Phansalkar, Zile Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 389-393.
- Determinants of low birth weight in a rural area of Tamil Nadu, India: a case–control study
Kanimozhy Kandhasamy, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 376-380.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Large Predominantly Solid Variant of Aneurysmal Bone Cyst in the Diaphysis of Femur: A Rare Entity
Seema Rohilla, Manik Mahajan, Poonam Sharma, Zile Singh Kundu, Rohtas Kanwar Yadav, Puneet Gupta
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 623-9.
- Patient and health system delay among new pulmonary tuberculosis patients diagnosed at medical college hospitals in Puducherry, India
Murugan Natesan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Johnson Cherian, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh, Suba Joice, Sherin Billy Abraham
. 2015; 3(1): 188-193.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Socio-Demographic Aspects of Selected Menstrual Hygienic Practices among Adolescent School Girls in Pondicherry
Abhijit Vinodrao Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta, Karthiga Vijaykumar, Suba Joice Y, Zile Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 510-514.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding breast cancer and its screening methods among nursing staff working in a tertiary-care hospital located in South India
Niveatha Santhanakrishnan, Stalin Prabakaran, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1650-1655.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Prevalence and determinants of alcohol consumption among adult men in a coastal area of south India
Muthurajesh Easwaran, Joy Bazroy, Venkatachalam Jayaseelan, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 360-364.
- Implicit learning in medical education through print news media
Vishnu Prasad R, Madhanraj K, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1778-1780.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Role of Doppler indices in prediction of perinatal outcome in preeclampsia
Swapnali C. Kshirsagar, Sneha S. Shirodkar, Sunil J. Yadav, Umesh M. Zile
. 2016; 5(10): 3390-3397.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Prevalence and determinants of systemic hypertension among 15-year and older respondents in a rural area of Kancheepuram district, Tamil Nadu—a cross-sectional study
Venkatachalam J, Vishnu Prasad R, Muthu Kumar T, Abel K Samuel, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1433-1438.
- Initial default among tuberculosis patients diagnosed in selected medical colleges of Puducherry: issues and possible interventions
Divija Pillai, Anil J Purty, Stalin Prabakaran, Zile Singh, Govindarajan Soundappan, Velavan Anandan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 957-960.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Environmental determinants of underweight among pre-schoolchildren: A case control study
Arun Sugumaran, Anil J Purty, Stalin P, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 937-941.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding tuberculosis among rural population in Tamil Nadu
Muthurajesh Easwaran, Divija Ramachandran, Rajkamal Ramasamy, Nithya George, Mithun Mathew, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1681-1684.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity among elderly population in an urban area of Puducherry
R Rajkamal, Zile Singh, P Stalin, E Muthurajesh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 369-372.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava, Pramod Kumar Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Shiv Kumar Singh, Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Prevalence of risk factors for coronary artery disease among adults in a rural area of Tamil Nadu
Jayaramachandran S, Zile Singh, Stalin P, Anil Jacob Purty, Mahendran S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 473-477.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Sawhney, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 169-174.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Response of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) to Farmyard Manure and Nitrogen-fertilizer in the semi-arid savanna of Nigeria
UM Mera, BR Singh, MD Magaji, A Singh, M Musa, MJS Kilgori
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2009; 17(2): 246-251.
- Venous Thrombo-Embolism During Pregnancy and Postpartum Period
Kanupriya Singh, Manoj K Singh, Sharad Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 16-20.
- Production Response of Guinea Fowls Provided Fenugreek and Kalonji Seed Powder
Sonali D Chandankar, Jyoti Palod, S.K. Singh, Vidyasagar Singh, Anil Kumar, Brijesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 96-102.
- Genetic study in 50 cases of carcinoma breast: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1812-1815.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- Knowledge and practices in community regarding antibiotic usage
Amit Jain, Shashi Kant Dhir, Meenal Batta, Gaganpreet Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 610-614.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- A study of complications of scrub typhus in a tertiary health care institute of Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 246-249.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- Early prediction of pregnancy induced hypertension by colour Doppler and role of antioxidants
Priya Singh, Bandana Sharma, Neetu Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2677-2679.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Correlation of Pap smear and visual inspection with acetic acid for screening of premalignant and malignant lesion of cervix
Anshu Singh, Kalpana Singh, Nisha Rani Agarwal
. 2015; 3(9): 2382-2385.
- Role of Doppler Indices in the Prediction of Adverse Perinatal Outcome in Preeclampsia
Monika Singh, Archana Sharma, Parul Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 315-318.
- Conventional versus diathermy coagulation haemorrhoidectomy - a prospective study
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kamal Sachdeva, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1920-1924.
- Antibiotic resistance profile of Escherichia coli isolates from Colibacillosis in and around Pantnagar, India
Sumit Joshi, Rashmi Singh, S. P. Singh
. 2012; 5(7): 405-408.
- Spectrum of acute and chronic leukemia at a tertiary care hospital, Haryana, India
Gajender Singh, Padam Parmar, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sunita Singh, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1115-1118.
- Assessment of serum lipid profile in early pregnancy and its relation with pre eclampsia: a prospective study
Kamlesh Kumari, Urmila Singh, Shuchita Maharshi, Renu Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 840-844.
- Incidence of phyllodes tumors of breast at a single centre in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sanjay Singh, Aklesh Kumar Maurya, Mayurika Singh
. 2016; 4(12): 5452-5455.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- A study of clinical and laboratory profile of dengue fever in a tertiary care centre of Uttarakhand, India
Ragini Singh, S. P. Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 160-163.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- Comparing the safety and efficacy of intravenous iron sucrose and intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in treating postpartum anemia
Shakun Singh, Vandana Dhama, Rachna Chaudhary, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1451-1456.
- Complications of vivax malaria in Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2013; 1(4): 532-535.
- Assessment of nutritional status among adolescents: a hospital based cross sectional study
J. P. Singh, Peeyush Kariwal, S. B. Gupta, Atul Kumar Singh, Danish Imtiaz
. 2014; 2(2): 620-624.
- Single or double layer intestinal anastomosis?
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2173-2176.
- Severe morbidity with sublingual misoprostol in a post-partum patient: a case report
SunitaVerma, Binni Makkar, Netra Singh, Poonam Singh, Shefali Bansal
. 2016; 5(9): 3229-3231.
- Early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis: safety and advantages
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2217-2220.
- Genetic Study on Biochemical Constituents in Blood Serum of Indian Native Uttara Fowl
Manish Kumar Singh, Shive Kumar, Rabendra Kumar Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Brijesh Singh, Dev Varat Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 356-362.
- A rare case of Takayasu’s arteritis in pregnancy
Sanjay Singh, Uttara Aiyer Kohli, Manash Biswas, Moman Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 552-555.
- A study to evaluate importance of length from tip of olecranon to the tip of little finger in pre-operative assessment of K-nail in fracture shaft of femur in a tertiary care hospital of Bareilly district
Gaurav Singh, Ajit Singh, Deepak Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(2): 751-753.
- Role of laparoscopy in complicated appendectomy
Desh Pal Singh, Sharadendu Bali, Maneshwar Singh Utaal
. 2016; 3(4): 1746-1750.
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome with unilateral polycystic kidney disease: a rare presentation
Shiv Charan, Rakesh Chander, Hasimran Jeet Singh, Inderpal Singh, Rishabh Sehgal
. 2016; 4(5): 1760-1762.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Feeding Management Practices of Goats Adopted by Pantja Goat Keepers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Balbir Singh Khadda, Brijesh Singh, Devrat Singh, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Jawahar Lal Singh, Devendra Singh Bisht, Aashaq Hussain Dar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 109-115.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
- Comparative study between nerve stimulator guided technique and ultrasound guided technique of supraclavicular nerve block for upper limb surgery
Anil Ratnawat, Fateh Singh Bhati, Chanda Khatri, Bharath Srinivasan, Pushpender Sangwan, Dilip Singh Chouhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2101-2106.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- Diclofenac patch: a better alternative to injectable diclofenac in postoperative pain management
Gopal Swaroop Bhargava, Darpan Bansal, Amanjot Singh Sidhu, Amrik Singh Bhatia
. 2015; 2(4): 623-628.
- Prevention-Potential in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Jaspreet Singh, A.K Pandey and R.H Singh
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 62-63.
- Development, characterization and cytotoxicity evaluation of Gingko biloba extract (EGB761) loaded microemulsion for intra-nasal application
Manisha Singh, Surya Pratap Singh, R. Rachana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 024-034.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW