|163 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Hematological changes in cord blood of anemic and hypertensive pregnant women
Shahina Khan, Yogesh Tripathi, Rinku Garg, Yogesh Kumar Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 576-579.
- Estimation of cardiovascular risk severity in chronic periodontitis patients
Mousumi Kundu Kundu , Lalit Prashant Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi, Richik Tripathi, Sarita Parihar, Amit Nandan Dhar Dwivedi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(1): 49-54.
- Effect of lifestyle modifications on oxidative stress in elderly essential hypertensive patients
Anubhav Bhatnagar, Usha Dhar, Yogesh Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1942-1947.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Biochemical assessment of liver in sickle cell disease patients at a tertiary care hospital of north India
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 57-60.
- Cytomorphology of gastrointestinal stromal tumours: a comprehensive study
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 61-66.
- Correction of Corneal Ulceration by Tarssoraphy in a Horse
Tripathi S.M., Powar K.V. and Pawar V.N.
. 2009; 2(7): 281-281.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- “A clinical study to evaluate the Chakshushya effect of Aamlakyadi Gana in the management of Timira w.s.r. to Myopia”
Deepak Kumar Ahuja, Ankur Tripathi, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Swati Sharma Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 88-95.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- Blood pressure variations in textile mill middle-aged male workers exposed to noise
Seema Gupta, Varun Malhotra, Yogesh Tripathi, Pratibha Dev
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 491-496.
- Post-Parturient Haemoglobinuria in a Buffalo - a Case Report
Asif Iqbal, G. Mustafa, A.K. Tripathi, J.S. Soodan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 59-63.
- Foot Rot- An Emerging Issue in Sheep Husbandry
Asif Iqbal, A.K.Tripathi, P.U.Peer, V.S.Wazir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 5-16.
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara
Divya Kajaria, Jyotishankar Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 114-117.
- World Congress of Ayurveda : BHU-2019 (WCABHU-2019)
Yamini Bhushan Tripathi,
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2019; 25(1): 1-19.
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC EVALUATION OF THE LEAVES OF SESBANIA SESBAN (L.)
1 Dhiraj D.Nikam, 2 Yogini S.Jaiswal, 3. S.S. Jirge, 4 Yogesh Chaudhari
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2009; 15(1): 19-24.
- Profile of Congenital Surgical Anomalies in Neonates Admitted to Tertiary Care Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Saurashtra Region
Zalak Shah, Mitul Kalathia, Samir Patel, Yogesh Parikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 168-170.
- The Fundamental Right to Education as against its implementation in the contrarian settings of Naxalism in India
Shoaa Mansoor ,Prof. Yogesh Dharangutti , Aditi Suresh Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 199-204.
- Performance of Kadaknath and Krishna-J Birds Reared as Backyard System of Farming in Mandla District of M.P.
Pramod Sharma, S. M. Tripathi, Neelu Vishwakarma, Alok Jain, H. S. Rai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 241-244.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
- Critical Appraisal of Embryological Concepts (Garbhasharir) Delineated in Ayurveda
Sachin G. Khedikar*, Smita Jha, Shweta Kherde, Yogesh Bhoyar, Apurva Dhakulkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 45-50.
- Late Reporting Among Newly Registered Patients for Anti Retroviral Therapy in a Central District Ujjain, India
Vidit Khandelwal, Yogesh D Sabde, Riddhi Pradhan, Mehta Chandra Sathsh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 624-627.
- Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
Prashant Tayde, Amod Borle, Yogesh Zanwar, Mamta Rode, Mrunal Phatak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 564-569.
- Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo myelopathy): a rare mitochondrial disorder
Sheesham Agarwal, Nikita Tripathi, Anurag Singh, Suresh Verma
. 2016; 3(1): 285-287.
- Impact of Psoriasis on The Quality Of Life
Yogesh M Shah, Kaushur Didarally Khodabocus, Yugantara R Kadam, Alka D Gore,
Kirti C Rasote
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 469-473.
- Homozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase -a1298c mutation in a case of precursor B acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Gaurav Tripathi, Manas Kalra, Amita Mahajan
. 2016; 3(4): 1456-1458.
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FETAL
GESTATIONAL AGE DETERMINATION IN
HEALTHY WOMEN WITH UNCOMPLICATED
VISHRAM SINGH* YASMEEN USMANI** VISHNU DATT PANDEY*** G.L. NIGAM*** YOGESH YADAV**** ARCHANA
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 20-24.
- Anatomical description and clinical significance of unilateral triheaded sternocleidomastoid muscle
Preeti Goswami, Yogesh Yadav, Chakradhar V
. 2014; 2(3): 1161-1164.
- Penile fracture rare urological emergency
Prateek Shakya, Bhuvan Choudhary, Komal Tripathi, Malvika Sawai
. 2016; 3(1): 420-421.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Ossified pterygo-spinous ligament: incidence and clinico-anatomical relevance in the adult human skulls of North India
Yogesh Yadav, Preeti Goswami, Chakradhar Vellalacheruvu
. 2014; 2(3): 847-851.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- Pregnancy with neurofibromatosis type II: the enigma continues
Ankita Pandey, Minakshi Tripathi, Simantini Bose, Balaji Jadhav, Y. S. Nandanwar
. 2015; 4(3): 869-870.
- A study to find out relationship in between ankle brachial index and severity of coronary artery disease as assessed by SYNTAX score
Vishwa Deepak Tripathi, Avishek Saha, Madhumita Kuila, Ranjan Kumar Sharma
. 2016; 4(8): 3267-3270.
- Role of extracorporeal shockwave therapy and injectable corticosteroids in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: a comparative study of 100 patients
Yogesh Sharma, Vivek Mathew Philip, Gururaj R. Joshi, Naveen B. M.
. 2016; 4(9): 4055-4060.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Prognostic factors in perforative peritonitis: an observational study
Ranjeet S. Kamble, Mansha Singh, Yogesh Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 1082-1092.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B surface antigen and antibody to hepatitis C virus at a tertiary care centre in Telangana
Purti Chandrashekher Tripathi, Trinain Kumar Chakraverti, Nileshkumar Ramniklal Khant
. 2015; 3(1): 297-300.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Rotational malalignment after closed intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures and its influence on functional outcome
Yogesh Sharma, Girish G. Mugdum, Anjan Prabhakara
. 2016; 4(7): 2802-2808.
- Nosocomial Infection as a Threat in Veterinary Medical Practice
Asif Iqbal, Arvind Tripathi, Manzoor Ahmad, Irfan Mir,Shahana Tramboo, Mohsin Gazi, Najimaana Wani, Abid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 245-252.
- A study of the different treatment modalities used in the management of amoebic liver abscesses
Mahadeo N. Garale, Yogesh P. Takalkar, Parag R. Ingale
. 2016; 3(4): 1911-1915.
- Cross-sectional study on accidental occupational exposures amongst urban slum-based private medical practitioners
Aniruddha A. Malgaonkar, S. Kartikeyan, Yogesh K. Yadav
. 2015; 3(12): 3708-3713.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- Socio-Demographic Profile of HIV Positive Patients of Mucocutaneous Manifestation Attending Skin & VD Department of Government Medical College, Surat
Yogesh Patel, Dipak Umarigar, Bipin Vasava, Nipul Vara, Nikita Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 533-535.
- Effect of yoga on salivary cortisol in medical student
Pooja Tripathi Pandey, Vinay Singh, Devesh, Jamal Haider
. 2016; 4(11): 4995-4998.
- ICD 10 Classification of Non-Fatal Road Traffic Accident Cases Admitted in Tertiary Care Hospital in Central India
Yogesh Balaso Patil, Dadasaheb Dhage, Mohan Khamgaonkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 357-360.
- EFFICACY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY, ZIEHL-NEELSEN STAIN AND CULTURE (BACTEC) IN DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS LYMPHADENITIS
Yogesh Mistry, Govind L Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Rakesh Rajat, Rosy Parmar, Akshar Godhani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 77-80.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Positivity in Tuberculosis Patients at a Medical College
Vaibhavi Y Sharma, Rosy J Parmar, Yogesh B Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 427-430.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Stress and infertility: a review
Supriya Hajela, Sudha Prasad, Aswathy Kumaran, Yogesh Kumar
. 2016; 5(4): 940-943.
- Estimation of lymphocyte apoptosis in patients with chronic, non healing diabetic foot ulcer
Awadhesh Kumar Arya, Sunny Garg, Santosh Kumar, Lalit P Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 811-813.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Phytochemical Analysis and Antibacterial Activities of Azadirachta indica Against Pathogens Isolated from Bovine Subclinical Mastitis
Srijit Tripathi, Niddhi Arora, Sudhanshu Shekhar, Vijendra Singh Rajora, Santosh Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 225-231.
- Managing dub with progesterone - locally or orally which is a better option?
Anu Pathak, Saroj Singh, Rachana Agarwal, Charu Verma, Yogesh K. Goyal
. 2016; 5(5): 1483-1487.
- Spectrum of nontraumatic perforation peritonitis: a prospective study of 277 cases with special reference to morbidity and mortality
Rishi Kumar Garg, Rachna Gupta, Yogesh Kailasia, Akash Singh Chhari, Mayank Jain, Chandrashrekhar Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 1223-1228.
- Correlation of thrombocytopenia in urban childern with malaria
Gurudutt Joshi, Nilay Chaudhary, Yogesh Labana, Vimal Tailor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 369-371.
- A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in Rajasthan, India
Mahesh Kumar Goyal, Yogesh Yadav, Lokendra Sharma, Kavita Yadav
. 2016; 3(4): 1278-1283.
- Antidepressant activity of Simvastatin in behavioral models of depression in rats
Archit Patke, Rakhi Tripathi, Vinay Govind Patke, Dipesh Sonawane, Nirmala Rege
. 2015; 3(7): 1666-1671.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Comparison of efficacy of chlorhexidine alcohol scrub and povidone iodine scrub in hand cleansing in elective clean surgery
Yogesh P. Takalkar, Mahadeo Namdeo Garale, Soundappan Somasundaram, Karthik Venkataramani, Kalyansing N. Gothwal, Saneya A. Pandrowala
. 2016; 3(4): 1937-1941.
- Multi-disciplinary approach towards lymphangiomas of the head and neck in adults
Sharad B. Bhalekar, Yessukrishna Shetty, Haritosh K. Velankar, Yogesh G. Dabholkar, Laveena P. Mehta, Bhavika S. Verma, Pooja Sancheti
. 2016; 3(1): 245-248.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Reasons for Decreasing Indigenous Cattle Population and Interventions in its Conservation- A Perceptual Study of Field Veterinarians in Karnataka
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Jyoti Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 213-223.
- Incidence of dermatophytosis in canine cases presented at Apollo Veterinary College, Rajashtan, India
Rakhi Gangil, Pankaj Dutta, Ruchi Tripathi, Rajesh Singathia, Ratan Lal Lakhotia
. 2012; 5(11): 682-684.
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Challenge for Veterinarians-Emerging and Re-emerging Zoonoses
Asif Iqbal, Arvind kumar Tripathi, Najimaana Wani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 82-92.
- Is prenatal screening for Down syndrome needed in young pregnant women?
Rekha S. Dhamnaskar, Yogesh R. Pawade, Priyanka Sabnis, Sadhana D. Ghaisas
. 2016; 4(12): 5393-5398.
- Nutritional status of adolescents in urban and rural area of Kanpur
Faizur Rahman, V. N. Tripathi
. 2016; 3(2): 464-467.
- Substance abuse among male adolescents in northern India
Faizur Rahman, V.N. Tripathi
. 2016; 3(2): 495-497.
- Pregnant patient presenting with headache and medulloblastoma and hydrocephalous: a case report
Swati Sharma, Archana Tripathi
. 2014; 3(1): 229-230.
- Endoscopic tympanoplasty vs microscopic tympanoplasty in tubotympanic csom: a comparative study of 44 cases
Jaimin Patel, Ranjan G. Aiyer, Yogesh Gajjar, Rahul Gupta, Jayman Raval, Pokhraj P. Suthar
. 2015; 3(8): 1953-1957.
- In vitro antioxidant potential and radical scavenging activity of polyherbal drug Shirishadi
Divya K. Kajaria, Mayank Gangwar, Amit K. Sharma, Yamini B. Tripathi,
Jyoti S. Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 225-229.
- The impact of special care newborn units on routine neonatal care practices in central India: observational study
Gaurav Tripathi, Neha Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 1252-1255.
- Block the Bite by Mosquito Net: Farmer’s Innovation in Protecting the Livestock
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Manjunathachar Haranahalli Vasanthachar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 267-270.
- Management of Actinomycosis in Bovines
Asif Iqbal, Ghulam Mustafa, Arvind Kumar Tripathi, Jasvinder Singh Soodan, Irfan Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 226-229.
- Economic Contribution of Backyard Piggery in the Livelihood Security of Tribal Families of Assam
Janmoni Shyam , Hema Tripathi , Bharemar Lingaraju Balaraju
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 135-143.
- Analysis of morbidity and mortality rate in cattle in village areas of Pune division in the Maharashtra state
Yogesh Bangar, T. A. Khan, Amit Kumar Dohare, D. V. Kolekar, Nitin Wakchaure,
. 2013; 6(8): 512-515.
- Study to assess the psychosocial aspects of refractive errors and effectiveness of health education in correcting stigmas related to spectacle use in high-school students of rural India
Parag Dhoble, Rahul Agarwal, Chirag Patel, Gautam Anand, Jagdish Sharma, Yogesh Sabde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 716-719.
- Comparative study of demography and outcome among swine flu patients admitted in isolation and ICU in a teaching hospital at Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Nitin Kothari
. 2019; 9(2): 70-74.
- Prevalence, predictors, psychological correlates of internet addiction among college students in India: a comprehensive study
Shilpa Suresh Bisen, Yogesh M. Deshpande
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 21(2): 117-123.
- Prevalence of Obesity in Adolescent and Related Risk Factor in Surat City
Rajiv Prasad, Vibhuti D Vaghela, Hina Kuvadiya, Yogesh Labana
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 78-81.
- Co-existent extrapulmonary, extragenital tuberculosis and gynaecological tumours: a reminder to pathologists
S. Shamsunder, Ananya Banerjee, Y. M. Mala, N. Khurana, R. Tripathi
. 2013; 2(4): 733-734.
- Polymorphisms in renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and vascular endothelial growth factor may cross talk in preeclampsia: a pilot study of maternal and fetal dyads in Indian population
Sangeeta Sharma, Sruthi Bhaskaran, Shashi Bhushan Tripathi, Neelam Vaid, Binuja Varma
. 2016; 4(5): 1666-1672.
- Clinical, Hematological Changes and Therapeutic Efficacy of Buparvaquone with Oxytetracycline against the Natural Infection of Theileria Annulata in Cattle
Saravanan Mani, Ranjithkumar Muthusamy, Bapu Prasanth N, Yogesh Priya S, Jaya lakshmi K, Kannan Kandasamy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 128-133.
- Low-dose isotretinoin in acne vulgaris
Richa Gupta, Priyanka Singhal, Yogesh Marfatia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 181-185.
- Disability with Rehabilitation Characteristics as Predictors of School Achievement: Parental Education as a Mediator. A Follow-Up Study in Students with Intellectual Disability in Ujjain and Shajapur Districts of Madhya Pradesh, India
Harshal Gupta, Satish Saroshe, Yogesh Sabde
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 300-306.
- Clinico-Haemato-Biochemical Alterations in Impactive Colic in Horses
Dinesh Gulia, Manisha Punia, Ashok Kumar, Sumit Chalana, Tarun Kumar, Yogesh C. Bangar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 105-114.
- Outcome of hypospadias repair - stentless versus stented repair
Neha Sisodiya Shenoy, Vikrant Vishwanath Kumbhar, Yogesh Ramdas Shenoy, Deepti Bala Sharma
. 2016; 3(4): 2167-2172.
- Awareness and risk perception to climate variability among Baiga and Gond tribes in Chhattisgarh state of India
Jayshri Nema, Hema Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(4): 49-57.
- Availability, Approachability and Extent of Use of Breeding Services Delivered by State Department of Animal Husbandry (SDAH) in Murrah Breeding Tract of Haryana
Rekha Yadav , Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 139-147.
- Evaluation of wound healing activity of cow urine ark in diabetic Wistar albino rats
Hiren N Hirapara, Vishal M Ghori, Ashish P Anovadiya, Chandrabhanu R Tripathi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 434-438.
- Physical stabilization of amorphous itraconazole in solid dispersions for improved dissolution profile
Yogesh Vilas Pore, Vikram Ramchandra Shinde, J. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 037-044.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW