|3057 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in Rajasthan, India
Mahesh Kumar Goyal, Yogesh Yadav, Lokendra Sharma, Kavita Yadav
. 2016; 3(4): 1278-1283.
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Anatomical description and clinical significance of unilateral triheaded sternocleidomastoid muscle
Preeti Goswami, Yogesh Yadav, Chakradhar V
. 2014; 2(3): 1161-1164.
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FETAL
GESTATIONAL AGE DETERMINATION IN
HEALTHY WOMEN WITH UNCOMPLICATED
VISHRAM SINGH* YASMEEN USMANI** VISHNU DATT PANDEY*** G.L. NIGAM*** YOGESH YADAV**** ARCHANA
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 20-24.
- Ossified pterygo-spinous ligament: incidence and clinico-anatomical relevance in the adult human skulls of North India
Yogesh Yadav, Preeti Goswami, Chakradhar Vellalacheruvu
. 2014; 2(3): 847-851.
- Cross-sectional study on accidental occupational exposures amongst urban slum-based private medical practitioners
Aniruddha A. Malgaonkar, S. Kartikeyan, Yogesh K. Yadav
. 2015; 3(12): 3708-3713.
- Susceptibility to Rubella among College Students
Vikas Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Renu Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 751-754.
- Hematological changes in cord blood of anemic and hypertensive pregnant women
Shahina Khan, Yogesh Tripathi, Rinku Garg, Yogesh Kumar Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 576-579.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- Analysis of cardiac autonomic modulation in normotensive obese and eutrophic adults of Nepal
Ram Lochan Yadav, Rita Khadka, Kopila Agrawal, Dilip Thakur, Deepak Sharma, Dev Kumar Shah, Prakash Kumar Yadav, Niraj Khatri Sapkota, Bishnu Hari Paudel, Md. Nazrul Islam
. 2016; 4(1): 105-110.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- Survey of Knowledge and Awareness about Cerebro-Vascular Stroke, its Risk factors, Warning Signs and Immediate Treatment among Mangalore Urban Population - A Cross-sectional Study
Puneet K Yadav, Simerleen, Shewta, Vijaya Kumar K, Abraham Joshua, Shayam Krishnan, Senthil P Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 116-122.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- A population-based study on correlates of abortion in India (1990-2006)
Jeetender Yadav, Ashish Kumar Yadav, Garima Sharma, Jiten Kumar Singh
. 2016; 5(6): 1757-1764.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Ulnar nerve motor conduction velocity correlates with body mass index in Indian young healthy subjects
Avinash Kumar, Kumar Sarvottam, Raj Kumar Yadav, Ritesh Kumar Netam, Rashmi Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 310-313.
- A study of association between vitamin d deficiency in sepsis
Nishat Ahmed, Vikram Yadav, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Niranjan Nagaraj, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Gunshyam Singh Sengar
. 2016; 3(4): 1419-1421.
- Mortality in acute stroke: predictive value of lipid profile and routine investigations
Prakash Chandra Pandey, Naresh Chandra Dwivedi, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Kamlesh Kumar Sonkar
. 2015; 2(3): 235-240.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Clinico-Haemato-Biochemical Alterations in Impactive Colic in Horses
Dinesh Gulia, Manisha Punia, Ashok Kumar, Sumit Chalana, Tarun Kumar, Yogesh C. Bangar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 105-114.
- Stress and infertility: a review
Supriya Hajela, Sudha Prasad, Aswathy Kumaran, Yogesh Kumar
. 2016; 5(4): 940-943.
- MORPHOMETRIC STUDY OF FRONTAL
HORN OF LATERAL VENTRICLES OF THE
BRAIN BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN
WESTERN UP POPULATION
Ashutosh Yadav *, Archana Sharma *, G.L. Nigam *, Arvind Yadav *, Ketu Chauhan*, VD Pandey
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 22-27.
- Residual Effects of Enrofloxacin Administration on Biochemical Attributes of the Semen of Barbari Bucks
Chandrima Sinha, Brijesh Yadav, Sarvajeet Yadav, K. D. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 30-36.
- Spectrum of nontraumatic perforation peritonitis: a prospective study of 277 cases with special reference to morbidity and mortality
Rishi Kumar Garg, Rachna Gupta, Yogesh Kailasia, Akash Singh Chhari, Mayank Jain, Chandrashrekhar Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 1223-1228.
- Pros and cons of vitamin D measurements: essential component of quality health care
Meena K. Yadav, Ali Netterwala, K. S. Yadav
. 2016; 4(4): 1307-1308.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- CLINICAL EVALUATION OF KESHARAJA TAILA
IN THE MANAGEMENT OF KHALITYA
PRAMOD YADAV, PRIYANKA VERMA, NEELESH KHANDELWAL, PRADEEP KUMAR PRAJAPATI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(2): 113-119.
- Menstrual Patterns among School Going Adolescent Girls in Chandigarh and Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh, North India
Dinesh Kumar Walia, RJ Yadav, Arvind Pandey, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 583-586.
- Correction and management of uterine prolapse in a Holstein Friesian cow
Pranab Paul, Md. Monir Hossan, Saroj Kumar Yadav, Tanjila Hasan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(3): 251-254.
- A rare case of spontaneous heterotopic pregnancy presented as ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Amita Yadav, Preeti Yadav, Veena Gupta
. 2016; 5(6): 2055-2057.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- An Epidemiological Study on Disability Parameters in Injury Mechanisms in Jamnagar City, Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, B S Yadav, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 176-179.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Radiological profile of neurocysticercosis in children in North India
Amitesh Yadav, Rajesh K. Yadav, D. K. Singh, Anu Sharma, K. Bharat, K. M. Shukla
. 2016; 3(1): 155-158.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- Correlates of microalbuminuria in hypertensive patients of a tertiary care teaching hospital of Central India
Praveen Kumar Tagore, Archana Gupta, Dewesh Kumar, Moorat Singh Yadav
. 2016; 4(8): 3402-3406.
- A rare case of traumatic brachial artery injury
Dhruva Sharma, Raj Kumar Yadav
. 2015; 2(4): 732-734.
- Study of cardiovascular manifestations in patients of HIV- its correlation with CD4 count and the ART regimen prescribed
Sarita Bajaj, T. Nisha Mol, Piyush Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Sujit Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 382-387.
- Human papilloma virus vaccination: practical guidelines
Kiran Yadav, Kaushal Yadav, Sabhyata Gupta
. 2014; 2(4): 1799-1803.
- Siderophore production: A unique quality of pathogenic Klebsiella pneumonia to survive in low iron concentration
Jay Prakash Sah, Sanjay Kumar Shah, Bhupendra Sharma, Mira Shah, Md. Salahuddin, Ram Vinod Mahato, Chandrakant Yadav, Md. Sayfullah Razin, Mahjabin Rashid
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 130-138.
- Effect of Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) Supplementation on Antioxidant Status and Immunity in Growing Barbari Goats
Janardan Yadav, Ravindra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 252-257.
- Chronic constipation in late pregnancy: an alarming sign for sigmoid volvulus
Yashpal Singh, Ashok Kumar Yadav
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 472-473.
- Comparative study of demography and outcome among swine flu patients admitted in isolation and ICU in a teaching hospital at Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Nitin Kothari
. 2019; 9(2): 70-74.
- Electrocardiographic changes in young smokers: a cross-sectional study
Renu Yadav, Subodh Kumar Yadav, Abhishek Karn
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(4): 945-7.
- Serum uric acid level in patients of acute stroke
Chandan Prasad, Naresh Chandra Dwivedi, Poonam Gupta, Shailendra Kumar Shukla, Rita Shukla, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Sujit Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 393-397.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Oestrus Induction and Fertility Response in Anoestrus Frieswal Heifers Subjected to Various Treatments
Yogesh Kumar Soni, Suresh Kumar, Siddhartha Saha, Megha Pande, Rajendra Prasad, Jitendra Kumar Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Bansal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 146-152.
- Variation in brachial plexus formation, branching pattern and relation with major vessels
G. Anwer Khan, Deepak Kafle, Shekhar K. Yadav, Om Shrestha, Arun Dhakal, Sudeep K. Yadav, Ranjit Guha
. 2014; 2(4): 1591-1594.
- Profile of abortion seekers and decision makers of post abortion contraceptive acceptability in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Anita Yadav, Charu Sharma, Manju Mehrotra, Mrinmoy Kumar Saha, Sojia Yougin, P. Kaviya Lakshmi
. 2016; 5(10): 3491-3495.
- A comparative in-vitro study to evaluate the antibacterial and antifungal activity of raw and processed Gandhaka
Pramod Yadav, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 129-133.
- Sexual Behaviour Response of Sahiwal Breeding Bulls Exposed to Different Estrus Specific Molecules
Santu Mondal, Mukesh Bhakat, Ajeet Singh, Satendra Kumar Yadav, Abdul Rahim , M. Sathiyabarathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 74-80.
- Effect of Berberis aristata Root Powder - A Herbal Feed Additive on Production Performance and Carcass Quality of Broiler Birds
Ritesh Prasad Shah, Vinod Kumar Paswan, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Satya Prakash Yadav, Abdullah Mohammed Al Olofi, Abdelrazeq Mohammed Abdelrazeq
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 40-45.
- Analysis of caesarean rate, indications and complications: review from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav, Bhumika Thakur
. 2016; 5(10): 3326-3329.
- Correlation of hs-CRP with environmental risk factors of nephropathy in type 2 diabetes
Jay Prakash Sah, Chandra kant Yadav, Dipendra Kumar Yadav, Md salauddin
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 217-220.
- Supplementation of Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) Reduces Oxidative Stress and Improves Quality of Frozen–Thawed Frieswal Bull Spermatozoa
Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Shrikant Tyagi, MAhesh Kumar, Sarvesh Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 315-320.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Demographic analysis of influenza-like illness categories including seasonal trend of swine flu cases attending a teaching hospital in Southern Rajasthan, India
Rekha Bhatnagar, Yogesh Kumar Singhal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 526-529.
- Title-: Role of Nalbuphine as an adjuvant to Ropivacaine in supraclavicular block- A Randomized Control Study
Vinod Kumar Yadav , Amit Kumar Choudhary , Mukesh Kumar Prasad, Gurdeep Singh jheetay, Amber Kumar, Razi Shahid
. 2019; 23(2): 0-0.
- A study of comparison between the efficacy of endoscopic septoplasty and traditional septoplasty
Pramod Kumar Yadav, S.P. Agarwal, Veerendra Verma, Poonam Rani
. 2016; 3(3): 1134-1140.
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC EVALUATION OF THE LEAVES OF SESBANIA SESBAN (L.)
1 Dhiraj D.Nikam, 2 Yogini S.Jaiswal, 3. S.S. Jirge, 4 Yogesh Chaudhari
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2009; 15(1): 19-24.
- The Fundamental Right to Education as against its implementation in the contrarian settings of Naxalism in India
Shoaa Mansoor ,Prof. Yogesh Dharangutti , Aditi Suresh Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 199-204.
- Profile of Congenital Surgical Anomalies in Neonates Admitted to Tertiary Care Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Saurashtra Region
Zalak Shah, Mitul Kalathia, Samir Patel, Yogesh Parikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 168-170.
- Late Reporting Among Newly Registered Patients for Anti Retroviral Therapy in a Central District Ujjain, India
Vidit Khandelwal, Yogesh D Sabde, Riddhi Pradhan, Mehta Chandra Sathsh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 624-627.
- Critical Appraisal of Embryological Concepts (Garbhasharir) Delineated in Ayurveda
Sachin G. Khedikar*, Smita Jha, Shweta Kherde, Yogesh Bhoyar, Apurva Dhakulkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 45-50.
- Role of multidetector computed tomography in evaluation of suspected bronchogenic carcinoma
Deepika Yadav, Nikhil Yadav, Rekha Goyal, Manreet Romana
. 2016; 4(3): 829-835.
- Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
Prashant Tayde, Amod Borle, Yogesh Zanwar, Mamta Rode, Mrunal Phatak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 564-569.
- Impact of Psoriasis on The Quality Of Life
Yogesh M Shah, Kaushur Didarally Khodabocus, Yugantara R Kadam, Alka D Gore,
Kirti C Rasote
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 469-473.
- Infiltrating ductal carcinoma of the breast presenting as breast abscess : A case report.
Vimal Bhandari, Gopalakrishnan Gunasekeran, Debasis Naik, Amit Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 422-423.
- A Comparative Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Breast Cancer among Women of Reproductive Age Group in District Etawah
Mahima Kumar, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandip Kumar, Anand Mohan Dixit, Ruchi Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 636-640.
- Analysis of morbidity and mortality rate in cattle in village areas of Pune division in the Maharashtra state
Yogesh Bangar, T. A. Khan, Amit Kumar Dohare, D. V. Kolekar, Nitin Wakchaure,
. 2013; 6(8): 512-515.
- Constraints in Availing Breeding Services from State Department of Animal Husbandry, Haryana- A Perceptual Study of Buffalo Owners
Rekha Yadav, Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Naresh Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 140-148.
- Effect of Feeding Different Levels of Prosopis cineraria Dry Leaves and Barley Grain on Growth Performance and Body Conformations of Goat Kids
Priyanka Meena, Athar Uddin, Vinod Kumar Paswan, Satya Prakash Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 201-211.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Relationship of Age, Body Condition Score and Rump Fat Thickness with Semen Quality of Murrah Buffalo Breeding Bulls
Satendra Kumar Yadav, Pawan Singh, Mukesh Bhakat, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Ajeet Kumar, Ajeet Singh, Santu Mondal, V. K. Upadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 110-120.
- Role of extracorporeal shockwave therapy and injectable corticosteroids in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: a comparative study of 100 patients
Yogesh Sharma, Vivek Mathew Philip, Gururaj R. Joshi, Naveen B. M.
. 2016; 4(9): 4055-4060.
- Prognostic factors in perforative peritonitis: an observational study
Ranjeet S. Kamble, Mansha Singh, Yogesh Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 1082-1092.
- Rotational malalignment after closed intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures and its influence on functional outcome
Yogesh Sharma, Girish G. Mugdum, Anjan Prabhakara
. 2016; 4(7): 2802-2808.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- Colostrum- Immunomodulator and Health Promoter for Dairy Calves
Uma Kant Verma, Ajeet Singh, Nadeem Shah, Hanuman Prasad Yadav, Ashish Kumar Ghosh, Sunil Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 14-20.
- A study of the different treatment modalities used in the management of amoebic liver abscesses
Mahadeo N. Garale, Yogesh P. Takalkar, Parag R. Ingale
. 2016; 3(4): 1911-1915.
- Sociodemographic profile of people living with HIV/AIDS attending ART center in a tertiary-care hospital in central India
Yogesh Shukla, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1464-1467.
- Socio-Demographic Profile of HIV Positive Patients of Mucocutaneous Manifestation Attending Skin & VD Department of Government Medical College, Surat
Yogesh Patel, Dipak Umarigar, Bipin Vasava, Nipul Vara, Nikita Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 533-535.
- Ultrasonography On The Eye Ball Of Adult Surti Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Malsawm Kima, Rakesh Kumar Barhaiya, Yogesh L Vyas, Dinesh M Bhayani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 241-246.
- ICD 10 Classification of Non-Fatal Road Traffic Accident Cases Admitted in Tertiary Care Hospital in Central India
Yogesh Balaso Patil, Dadasaheb Dhage, Mohan Khamgaonkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 357-360.
- EFFICACY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY, ZIEHL-NEELSEN STAIN AND CULTURE (BACTEC) IN DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS LYMPHADENITIS
Yogesh Mistry, Govind L Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Rakesh Rajat, Rosy Parmar, Akshar Godhani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 77-80.
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Positivity in Tuberculosis Patients at a Medical College
Vaibhavi Y Sharma, Rosy J Parmar, Yogesh B Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 427-430.
- Knowledge & risk perception regarding HIV among healthcare workers in a medical college hospital
Sachin Singh Yadav, Shweta Tomar Yadav, Prabhakar Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): -.
- Chemical Composition and Macro and Micro Mineral Profile of Crop Residues Based Livestock Feed Ingredients in the Gangetic Plains of Varanasi, India
Satya Prakash Yadav, Vinod Kumar Paswan, Pramod Prabhakar, Riteesh Prasad Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 262-270.
- Knowledge and risk perception regarding HIV among healthcare workers in a medical college hospital
Sachin Singh Yadav, Shweta Yadav, Prabhakar Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 73-75.
- How to write a thesis?
Swapnil s Agarwal, Preeti Yadav, Krishnadutt Chavali, Lavlesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 86-90.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- A study to assess the knowledge, attitude, and practices about voluntary blood donation amongst the undergraduate medical students in Solan, North India
Sushant Kumar Meinia, Yogesh Kumar, Aashna Meinia, Gagan Singh, Neeti Dutt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2550-2554.
- Prevalence of Unmet Need for Family Planning and Its Socio-Demographic Co-Relates in a Rural Area of Etawah
Amit Kaushik, Kiran K, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sushil Kumar Shukla, Anamika Chandra, Ruchi Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 198-202.
- Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of stem part of Berberis aristata in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients as add on therapy
Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Bhawana Sharma, Meenakshi Jindal, Arvind Kumar Gupta, Ramesh Kunwar, Suman Lata, Awadhesh Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1159-1169.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW