|111 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of Congenital Malformation in Neonates Born at Tertiary Care Hospital
Vaishali J Prajapati, Asruti R Kacha, Khyati M Kakkad, Panchsila B Damor, Abhishek M Nandaniya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 30-34.
- Handedness affecting sensory nerve conduction study of median and ulnar nerve
Chetankumar B Desai, Yogesh Kacha, Pradyna A Gokhale, Pritesh Gandhi, Hemant Mehta, Chinmay J Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1199-1202.
- “EFFECT OF PLANNED TEACHING REGARDING ENTERAL NUTRITION ON KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE AMONG ICU STAFF NURSES”.
Mr. Yogesh M. Bhosale, Dr. Pravin Dani
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(4): 883-888.
- Entrepreneurial IntenTions among Students during COVID-19
Dr. Yogesh Mehta, Nisha Solanki
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 94-100.
- Does Mindfulness is a Sustainable way for Recovery from Tobacco Addiction: A Systematic Review
Ranjit Singha, Dr Yogesh Kanna S
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 2505-2511.
- PHARMACOGNOSTIC EVALUATION OF THE LEAVES OF SESBANIA SESBAN (L.)
1 Dhiraj D.Nikam, 2 Yogini S.Jaiswal, 3. S.S. Jirge, 4 Yogesh Chaudhari
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2009; 15(1): 19-24.
- Triple Frequency Micro Strip Patch Antenna Using Ground Slot Technique
DR.K.MADHUSUDHANA RAO, M.N.D.KISHORE, M.PAVAN YOGESH, SK.ADAM SAHEB, K.HEMANTH
National Journal Of Antennas And Propagation. 2021; 3(2): 1-5.
- Profile of Congenital Surgical Anomalies in Neonates Admitted to Tertiary Care Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Saurashtra Region
Zalak Shah, Mitul Kalathia, Samir Patel, Yogesh Parikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 168-170.
- Critical Appraisal of Embryological Concepts (Garbhasharir) Delineated in Ayurveda
Sachin G. Khedikar*, Smita Jha, Shweta Kherde, Yogesh Bhoyar, Apurva Dhakulkar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 45-50.
- Late Reporting Among Newly Registered Patients for Anti Retroviral Therapy in a Central District Ujjain, India
Vidit Khandelwal, Yogesh D Sabde, Riddhi Pradhan, Mehta Chandra Sathsh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 624-627.
- Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
Prashant Tayde, Amod Borle, Yogesh Zanwar, Mamta Rode, Mrunal Phatak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 564-569.
- Impact of Psoriasis on The Quality Of Life
Yogesh M Shah, Kaushur Didarally Khodabocus, Yugantara R Kadam, Alka D Gore,
Kirti C Rasote
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 469-473.
- Anatomical description and clinical significance of unilateral triheaded sternocleidomastoid muscle
Preeti Goswami, Yogesh Yadav, Chakradhar V
. 2014; 2(3): 1161-1164.
- COEXISTENCE OF DIABETES MELLITUS AND HYPERTENSION AND ITS CORRELATES AMONG ADULTS IN
RURAL INDIA: A COMMUNITY-BASED STUDY
Dr Vartika Saxena, Dr Minakshi Dhar,Dr Vasantha Kalyani,Dr Yogesh Bahurupi,Dr Bhavna Jain, Dr Neha Verma
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1732-1738.
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FETAL
GESTATIONAL AGE DETERMINATION IN
HEALTHY WOMEN WITH UNCOMPLICATED
VISHRAM SINGH* YASMEEN USMANI** VISHNU DATT PANDEY*** G.L. NIGAM*** YOGESH YADAV**** ARCHANA
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 20-24.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Ossified pterygo-spinous ligament: incidence and clinico-anatomical relevance in the adult human skulls of North India
Yogesh Yadav, Preeti Goswami, Chakradhar Vellalacheruvu
. 2014; 2(3): 847-851.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Role of extracorporeal shockwave therapy and injectable corticosteroids in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: a comparative study of 100 patients
Yogesh Sharma, Vivek Mathew Philip, Gururaj R. Joshi, Naveen B. M.
. 2016; 4(9): 4055-4060.
- Prognostic factors in perforative peritonitis: an observational study
Ranjeet S. Kamble, Mansha Singh, Yogesh Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 1082-1092.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Rubella vaccine: Awareness alone cannot influence the attitude of people. A cross- sectional survey among medical students and professionals in central India.
Harshal Gupta, Yogesh Sabde, Vidit Khandelwal, Satish Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 572-577.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Rotational malalignment after closed intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures and its influence on functional outcome
Yogesh Sharma, Girish G. Mugdum, Anjan Prabhakara
. 2016; 4(7): 2802-2808.
- Hematological changes in cord blood of anemic and hypertensive pregnant women
Shahina Khan, Yogesh Tripathi, Rinku Garg, Yogesh Kumar Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 576-579.
- A study of the different treatment modalities used in the management of amoebic liver abscesses
Mahadeo N. Garale, Yogesh P. Takalkar, Parag R. Ingale
. 2016; 3(4): 1911-1915.
- Cross-sectional study on accidental occupational exposures amongst urban slum-based private medical practitioners
Aniruddha A. Malgaonkar, S. Kartikeyan, Yogesh K. Yadav
. 2015; 3(12): 3708-3713.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- Socio-Demographic Profile of HIV Positive Patients of Mucocutaneous Manifestation Attending Skin & VD Department of Government Medical College, Surat
Yogesh Patel, Dipak Umarigar, Bipin Vasava, Nipul Vara, Nikita Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 533-535.
- ICD 10 Classification of Non-Fatal Road Traffic Accident Cases Admitted in Tertiary Care Hospital in Central India
Yogesh Balaso Patil, Dadasaheb Dhage, Mohan Khamgaonkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 357-360.
- EFFICACY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY, ZIEHL-NEELSEN STAIN AND CULTURE (BACTEC) IN DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS LYMPHADENITIS
Yogesh Mistry, Govind L Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Rakesh Rajat, Rosy Parmar, Akshar Godhani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 77-80.
- 3D QSAR analysis on substituted Cyanopyrrolidine derivatives as Dipeptidyl peptidase –IV inhibitors
Govind Sharma, Arvind Kumar Jha, Ajazuddin, Yogesh Vaishnav,Shekhar Verma,Arpan Kumar Tripathi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 23-31.
- 2D QSAR ANALYSIS ON SUBSTITUTED PYRROLIDINE DERIVATIVES AS DIPEPTIDYL PEPTIDASE –IV INHIBITORS
Govind Sharma, Arvind Kumar Jha, Ajazuddin, Yogesh Vaishnav ,Shekhar Verma, Arpan Kumar Tripathi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 2039-2053.
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Positivity in Tuberculosis Patients at a Medical College
Vaibhavi Y Sharma, Rosy J Parmar, Yogesh B Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 427-430.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- Stress and infertility: a review
Supriya Hajela, Sudha Prasad, Aswathy Kumaran, Yogesh Kumar
. 2016; 5(4): 940-943.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Managing dub with progesterone - locally or orally which is a better option?
Anu Pathak, Saroj Singh, Rachana Agarwal, Charu Verma, Yogesh K. Goyal
. 2016; 5(5): 1483-1487.
- Spectrum of nontraumatic perforation peritonitis: a prospective study of 277 cases with special reference to morbidity and mortality
Rishi Kumar Garg, Rachna Gupta, Yogesh Kailasia, Akash Singh Chhari, Mayank Jain, Chandrashrekhar Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 1223-1228.
- A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in Rajasthan, India
Mahesh Kumar Goyal, Yogesh Yadav, Lokendra Sharma, Kavita Yadav
. 2016; 3(4): 1278-1283.
- Correlation of thrombocytopenia in urban childern with malaria
Gurudutt Joshi, Nilay Chaudhary, Yogesh Labana, Vimal Tailor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 369-371.
- Comparison of efficacy of chlorhexidine alcohol scrub and povidone iodine scrub in hand cleansing in elective clean surgery
Yogesh P. Takalkar, Mahadeo Namdeo Garale, Soundappan Somasundaram, Karthik Venkataramani, Kalyansing N. Gothwal, Saneya A. Pandrowala
. 2016; 3(4): 1937-1941.
- Multi-disciplinary approach towards lymphangiomas of the head and neck in adults
Sharad B. Bhalekar, Yessukrishna Shetty, Haritosh K. Velankar, Yogesh G. Dabholkar, Laveena P. Mehta, Bhavika S. Verma, Pooja Sancheti
. 2016; 3(1): 245-248.
- Electrolytes effervescent tablets - A review
Dr. Yogesh Vaishnav, Arpan Kumar Tripathi, Ms. Isha sonker, Mr. Vinay Sagar Verma, Mr. Ashish Kumar Pandey, Dr. Shekhar Verma
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 1909-1922.
- Ethnobotanical Survey on the Plants used by Traditional Health Practitioners in the Management of Diabetes mellitus in Himachal Himalaya
Pankaj Gupta, Amit Chanjta, & Yogesh Mehta
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2021; 7(1): 8-14.
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Is prenatal screening for Down syndrome needed in young pregnant women?
Rekha S. Dhamnaskar, Yogesh R. Pawade, Priyanka Sabnis, Sadhana D. Ghaisas
. 2016; 4(12): 5393-5398.
- Endoscopic tympanoplasty vs microscopic tympanoplasty in tubotympanic csom: a comparative study of 44 cases
Jaimin Patel, Ranjan G. Aiyer, Yogesh Gajjar, Rahul Gupta, Jayman Raval, Pokhraj P. Suthar
. 2015; 3(8): 1953-1957.
- Analysis of morbidity and mortality rate in cattle in village areas of Pune division in the Maharashtra state
Yogesh Bangar, T. A. Khan, Amit Kumar Dohare, D. V. Kolekar, Nitin Wakchaure,
. 2013; 6(8): 512-515.
- Study to assess the psychosocial aspects of refractive errors and effectiveness of health education in correcting stigmas related to spectacle use in high-school students of rural India
Parag Dhoble, Rahul Agarwal, Chirag Patel, Gautam Anand, Jagdish Sharma, Yogesh Sabde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 716-719.
- Comparative study of demography and outcome among swine flu patients admitted in isolation and ICU in a teaching hospital at Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Nitin Kothari
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(2): 70-74.
- Prevalence, predictors, psychological correlates of internet addiction among college students in India: a comprehensive study
Shilpa Suresh Bisen, Yogesh M. Deshpande
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 21(2): 117-123.
- Prevalence of Obesity in Adolescent and Related Risk Factor in Surat City
Rajiv Prasad, Vibhuti D Vaghela, Hina Kuvadiya, Yogesh Labana
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 78-81.
- Clinical, Hematological Changes and Therapeutic Efficacy of Buparvaquone with Oxytetracycline against the Natural Infection of Theileria Annulata in Cattle
Saravanan Mani, Ranjithkumar Muthusamy, Bapu Prasanth N, Yogesh Priya S, Jaya lakshmi K, Kannan Kandasamy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 128-133.
- Low-dose isotretinoin in acne vulgaris
Richa Gupta, Priyanka Singhal, Yogesh Marfatia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 181-185.
- Disability with Rehabilitation Characteristics as Predictors of School Achievement: Parental Education as a Mediator. A Follow-Up Study in Students with Intellectual Disability in Ujjain and Shajapur Districts of Madhya Pradesh, India
Harshal Gupta, Satish Saroshe, Yogesh Sabde
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 300-306.
- Clinico-Haemato-Biochemical Alterations in Impactive Colic in Horses
Dinesh Gulia, Manisha Punia, Ashok Kumar, Sumit Chalana, Tarun Kumar, Yogesh C. Bangar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 105-114.
- Effect of Dietary Inclusion of Phytogenic Feed Additives on Haemato-Biochemical Parameters of Broilers in Konkan Climatic Conditions, India
Vikas Y. Bharambe, Yogesh A. Garde
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 128-136.
- Outcome of hypospadias repair - stentless versus stented repair
Neha Sisodiya Shenoy, Vikrant Vishwanath Kumbhar, Yogesh Ramdas Shenoy, Deepti Bala Sharma
. 2016; 3(4): 2167-2172.
- Physical stabilization of amorphous itraconazole in solid dispersions for improved dissolution profile
Yogesh Vilas Pore, Vikram Ramchandra Shinde, J. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 037-044.
- Demographic analysis of influenza-like illness categories including seasonal trend of swine flu cases attending a teaching hospital in Southern Rajasthan, India
Rekha Bhatnagar, Yogesh Kumar Singhal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 526-529.
- Physiological Responses of Kachchhi Camel during Exercise
Yogesh Dharamshibhai Padheriya, Panna Dharamshibhai Rabari, M M Islam, Kishan N Wadhwani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 167-172.
- Albumin-adjusted calcium: Are previously published regression equations reliable for your laboratory? - A pilot study
Yogesh R Pawade, Suresh S Ghangale, Hemant S Dahake
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 217-222.
- Physicochemical characterization of spray dried cefixime polymeric nanoparticles using factorial design approach
Pooja Satish Desai, Yogesh Vilas Pore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 124-132.
- Blood glucose monitoring in pediatric patients on cardio-pulmonary bypass
Manish Sonkusale, Yogesh N. Zanwar, Deepa Kane, Anil M. Patwardhan
. 2016; 3(2): 530-536.
- Optimization of ex vivo permeability characteristics of berberine in presence of quercetin using 32 full factorial design
Sarika Narade, Yogesh Pore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(1): 73-82.
- Detection and Characterization of Arcobacter Species from Milk and Milk Products Procured from Anand City, Gujarat (India)
Shivani Modi, Yogesh A. Chatur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 59-69.
- Effect of Clinical Mastitis on the Milk Yield in Dairy Cows in India
Yogesh C Bangar, Med Ram Verma, Vijay Bahadur Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 171-177.
- Study of nonenzymatic antioxidants in schizophrenic patients
Hemant S. Dahake, Suresh Ghangle, Jayesh Warade, Yogesh Pawade, Gaurav S. Kansara
. 2016; 4(9): 3768-3772.
- Effect of obesity and hypertension on pulmonary functions
Suresh Nayak B, Venkatesh D, Yogesh M K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 47-50.
- The Internet of Things
Kane Smith, Sai Veena Ravulapati, Yogesh Daga, Dheeraj Sai Naga
European Journal of Management Studies. 2015; 20(1): 43-50.
- Study of malondialdehyde as an oxidative stress marker in schizophrenia
Hemant S. Dahake, Jayesh Warade, Gaurav S. Kansara, Yogesh Pawade, Suresh Ghangle
. 2016; 4(11): 4730-4734.
- Inguinal lymph node metastasis as the only manifestation of recurrent ovarian cancer: a case report
Queena Sheryl Dsouza, Kadri Yogesh Bangera
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(1): 1-3.
- Ultrasonography On The Eye Ball Of Adult Surti Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Malsawm Kima, Rakesh Kumar Barhaiya, Yogesh L Vyas, Dinesh M Bhayani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 241-246.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on Pre-partum Reproduction Traits in Gir Crossbreds
Mahendra Gorakh Mote, Yogesh Chandrakant Bangar, Sangita Uddhav Bhoite, Dilip Kundlik Deokar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 142-150.
- A Longitudinal Study on Adverse Events Following COVID-19 Vaccination among Healthcare Workers in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu
Timsi Jain, Anantha Eashwar VM, Yogesh Mohan, Dinesh Kumar, Queen Nesan G Shiny Chrism, Rakesh Maiya G
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(9): 284-289.
- Synthesis and physicochemical studies of fluconazole ionic liquids
Vaishnavi Mangrule, Yogesh Pore, John Disouza
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 84-89.
- Prevalence of Hypertension, Pre-Hypertension and Associated Risk Factors in Rural Field Practice Area of a Private Medical College in South-India
Prageetha K, Koushik M, AnanthaEashwar VM, Yogesh Mohan, Timsi Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(9): 277-283.
- Prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal symptoms in surgeons performing minimally invasive surgery: a review of literature
Twinkle Y. Dabholkar, Sujata S. Yardi, Yogesh G. Dabholkar
. 2016; 3(3): 1028-1034.
- A CROSS SECTIONAL SURVEY STUDY ON DIETETIC CAUSATIVE FACTORS OF PREMATURE AGEING DESCRIBED IN AYURVEDA
Yogesh Shamrao Deole, Anup Thakar, H M Chandola, B Ravishankar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(1): 31-37.
- Effect of lifestyle modifications on oxidative stress in elderly essential hypertensive patients
Anubhav Bhatnagar, Usha Dhar, Yogesh Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1942-1947.
- Histomorphological Study on Retina of the Adult Surti Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Malsawm Kima, Rakesh Kumar Barhaiya, Yogesh L Vyas, Dinesh M Bhayani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 218-224.
- Isolation and virtual screening of antimicrobial prodigiosin pigment from oxalotrophic Serratia marcescens OX_R strain
Mangesh V. Suryavanshi, Samadhan R. Waghmode, Nidhi Bharti, Prafulla B. Choudhari, Tejashri B. Hingamire, Yogesh S. Shouche
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 052-058.
- Household Expenditures on Illnesses during Infancy in a Rural Community: A Cross Sectional Study from Pondicherry
Yogesh A Bahurupi, Sarada Sireesha Bojja, Abhijit V Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 506-511.
- Genetic Divergence Analysis of Gir Crossbred Cattle Based on Some Important Parameters
Mahendra Gorakh Mote, Uddhav Yashwant Bhoite, Yashwant Garbad Fulpagare, Charudata A Nimbalkar, Yogesh Chandrakant Bangar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 84-90.
- Assessment of Integrated Child Development Services Scheme in Select Districts of Uttarakhand
Kranthi Kumar Reddy Navuluri, Surekha Kishore, Smita Sinha, Yogesh Bahurupi, Pradeep Aggarwal, Bhavana Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 191-195.
- RP-HPLC-PDA method development and validation for the analysis of Tadalafil in bulk, pharmaceutical dosage forms and in-vitro dissolution samples
Aziz Unnisa, Yogesh Babu, Santosh kumar suggu, Siva Chaitanya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 072-076.
- Headache, confusion, and behavioral changes - a HaNDL case report
Annaliese Stolz, Rachel Efendy, Yogesh Apte
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 133-137.
- Placebo prescription pattern among doctors of tertiary care institutions in Puducherry: A questionnaire-based study
B Maharani, A Lourdu Jafrin, Yogesh Bahurupi, G Sivagnanam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 232-237.
- Study of oxidative stress in smokers by estimating serum superoxide dismutase
Yogesh B Gavali, Aniruddha N Jibhkate, Richa K Lath, Shilpa Mahajan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1060-1062.
- Effect of adding clonidine versus fentanyl to intrathecal bupivacaine on spinal block characteristics in orthopedic procedures: A double blind controlled study
Yogesh Tilkar, Sangeeta Agarwal Bansal, G S Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 458-462.
- Supplementation of Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) Reduces Oxidative Stress and Improves Quality of Frozen–Thawed Frieswal Bull Spermatozoa
Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Shrikant Tyagi, MAhesh Kumar, Sarvesh Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 315-320.
- Uncorrected refractive error in schoolchildren at Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh
Yogesh Shukla, Priyanka Gupta, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 764-768.
- Sociodemographic profile of people living with HIV/AIDS attending ART center in a tertiary-care hospital in central India
Yogesh Shukla, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1464-1467.
- Genetic Parameter Estimates for Growth Curve Characteristics of Deccani Sheep
Ravindranath G. Nimase, Yogesh C. Bangar, Charudatta A. Nimbalkar, Onkar V. Shinde, Vinu S. Lawar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 79-86.
- Association of severe acute malnutrition with infections in under-five children admitted to Nutritional Rehabilitation Center—study from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Pratibha Verma, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Shashi Prabha Tomar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 758-763.
- Blood pressure variations in textile mill middle-aged male workers exposed to noise
Seema Gupta, Varun Malhotra, Yogesh Tripathi, Pratibha Dev
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 491-496.
- A study to assess the knowledge, attitude, and practices about voluntary blood donation amongst the undergraduate medical students in Solan, North India
Sushant Kumar Meinia, Yogesh Kumar, Aashna Meinia, Gagan Singh, Neeti Dutt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2550-2554.
- Lung function abnormalities in flour mill workers using spirometry
Cheryl Ann Melo, Satyanarayana G Konda, Tanvi Shah, Yogesh Padwale
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 743-748.
- An assessment of OPD registration counter services and channelization of patients in NSCB Medical College Hospital, Jabalpur (MP)
Yogesh Shukla, Rajesh Tiwari, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1468-1472.