|139 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- World Congress of Ayurveda : BHU-2019 (WCABHU-2019)
Yamini Bhushan Tripathi,
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2019; 25(1): 1-19.
- Novel technique for reconstruction of challenging defects around knee joint: distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap and review of literature
Nikhil Agarkhedkar, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra
. 2016; 4(6): 2089-2092.
- Presentation and treatment of congenital constriction ring syndrome: case series of 12 patients
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2181-2184.
- Polymorphisms in renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and vascular endothelial growth factor may cross talk in preeclampsia: a pilot study of maternal and fetal dyads in Indian population
Sangeeta Sharma, Sruthi Bhaskaran, Shashi Bhushan Tripathi, Neelam Vaid, Binuja Varma
. 2016; 4(5): 1666-1672.
- Estimation of cardiovascular risk severity in chronic periodontitis patients
Mousumi Kundu Kundu , Lalit Prashant Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi, Richik Tripathi, Sarita Parihar, Amit Nandan Dhar Dwivedi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(1): 49-54.
- In vitro antioxidant potential and radical scavenging activity of polyherbal drug Shirishadi
Divya K. Kajaria, Mayank Gangwar, Amit K. Sharma, Yamini B. Tripathi,
Jyoti S. Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 225-229.
- EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF INDIAN STUDENTS
Dr. Rambabu Lavuri,Dr.Durgaprasad Navulla, Pakala. Yamini
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(4): 71-78.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Retrospective study of upper digestive tract foreign bodies in central India
Yamini Gupta, Govind Gourh, R. K. Mundra
. 2015; 2(4): 539-543.
- Cytomorphology of gastrointestinal stromal tumours: a comprehensive study
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 61-66.
- Biochemical assessment of liver in sickle cell disease patients at a tertiary care hospital of north India
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 57-60.
- No Good Thing Ever Dies
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 65-66.
- Ayurveda and Systems Biology
Bhushan Patwardhan, PhD, FAMS
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 5-7.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- Correction of Corneal Ulceration by Tarssoraphy in a Horse
Tripathi S.M., Powar K.V. and Pawar V.N.
. 2009; 2(7): 281-281.
- “A clinical study to evaluate the Chakshushya effect of Aamlakyadi Gana in the management of Timira w.s.r. to Myopia”
Deepak Kumar Ahuja, Ankur Tripathi, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Swati Sharma Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 88-95.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- Post-Parturient Haemoglobinuria in a Buffalo - a Case Report
Asif Iqbal, G. Mustafa, A.K. Tripathi, J.S. Soodan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 59-63.
- Foot Rot- An Emerging Issue in Sheep Husbandry
Asif Iqbal, A.K.Tripathi, P.U.Peer, V.S.Wazir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 5-16.
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara
Divya Kajaria, Jyotishankar Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 114-117.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- Performance of Kadaknath and Krishna-J Birds Reared as Backyard System of Farming in Mandla District of M.P.
Pramod Sharma, S. M. Tripathi, Neelu Vishwakarma, Alok Jain, H. S. Rai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 241-244.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis in an adult: a report of an unusual case
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Bhushan Malhari Warpe, Arvind Valand, Geeta Kumari
. 2015; 3(9): 2503-2505.
- Add on dexmedetomidine in the treatment of severe alcohol withdrawal in a patient of emergency laparotomy
Roshan Madan Shende, Bhushan Mohanrao Ambare, Narendra Prabhakar Bachewar, Damodar Patwardhan
. 2015; 3(9): 2446-2449.
- A large multilobulated ankle swelling: rare presentation of gout
Bhushan R. Patil, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(4): 1302-1303.
- Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo myelopathy): a rare mitochondrial disorder
Sheesham Agarwal, Nikita Tripathi, Anurag Singh, Suresh Verma
. 2016; 3(1): 285-287.
- Evaluation of diastolic function in hypertensive using echocardiography
Yamini Lavanya, Balaji Sharan Singh, Sajja Srikanth, Koneru Veer Raghava Choudary
. 2015; 3(9): 2274-2279.
- Homozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase -a1298c mutation in a case of precursor B acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Gaurav Tripathi, Manas Kalra, Amita Mahajan
. 2016; 3(4): 1456-1458.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Penile fracture rare urological emergency
Prateek Shakya, Bhuvan Choudhary, Komal Tripathi, Malvika Sawai
. 2016; 3(1): 420-421.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- Pregnancy with neurofibromatosis type II: the enigma continues
Ankita Pandey, Minakshi Tripathi, Simantini Bose, Balaji Jadhav, Y. S. Nandanwar
. 2015; 4(3): 869-870.
- A study to find out relationship in between ankle brachial index and severity of coronary artery disease as assessed by SYNTAX score
Vishwa Deepak Tripathi, Avishek Saha, Madhumita Kuila, Ranjan Kumar Sharma
. 2016; 4(8): 3267-3270.
- Concurrent radiotherapy and weekly gemcitabine treatment of locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
K. K. Singh, Chavva Jayanthi, Bhushan Nikam, Rohan Kharde
. 2013; 1(4): 392-396.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B surface antigen and antibody to hepatitis C virus at a tertiary care centre in Telangana
Purti Chandrashekher Tripathi, Trinain Kumar Chakraverti, Nileshkumar Ramniklal Khant
. 2015; 3(1): 297-300.
- Nosocomial Infection as a Threat in Veterinary Medical Practice
Asif Iqbal, Arvind Tripathi, Manzoor Ahmad, Irfan Mir,Shahana Tramboo, Mohsin Gazi, Najimaana Wani, Abid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 245-252.
- Effect of yoga on salivary cortisol in medical student
Pooja Tripathi Pandey, Vinay Singh, Devesh, Jamal Haider
. 2016; 4(11): 4995-4998.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- Genetic diversity analysis of colored and white rice genotypes using Microsatellite (SSR) and Insertion-Deletion (INDEL) markers
Siddhi Patel, Rallapalli Ravikiran, Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sneha Macwana, N. Sasidharan, Ruchi Trivedi, Bhushan Aher
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 497-507.
- A case report of young hypertensive with primary amenorrhea: uncommon variant of congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Divendu Bhushan, Mukta Agarwal
. 2015; 4(5): 1642-1644.
- The effect of induction chemotherapy followed by chemoradiotherapy in advanced head and neck cancer: a prospective study
Bhushan M. Nikam, Kailash K. Singh, Rohan Kharde, Siddharth Nagshet, Dipalee Borade, Zaiba Moosa
. 2014; 2(2): 476-480.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Serum magnesium in pregnancy induced hypertension
Sanjyoti Bandebuche, Bhushan Sagade, Alka N. Sontakke
. 2013; 1(4): 413-416.
- Estimation of lymphocyte apoptosis in patients with chronic, non healing diabetic foot ulcer
Awadhesh Kumar Arya, Sunny Garg, Santosh Kumar, Lalit P Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 811-813.
- Result and outcome of shorter fractionation schedule for post-operative cancer breast patients
K. K. Singh, Ajay Kolse, Bhushan Nikam, Rohan Kharde, Siddharth Nagshet
. 2014; 2(2): 536-540.
- Phytochemical Analysis and Antibacterial Activities of Azadirachta indica Against Pathogens Isolated from Bovine Subclinical Mastitis
Srijit Tripathi, Niddhi Arora, Sudhanshu Shekhar, Vijendra Singh Rajora, Santosh Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 225-231.
- Autonomic and arterial function in nondiabetic chronic kidney disease patients
Rama Mohan Pathapati, Sree Bhushan Raju Devaraju
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 191-195.
- Antidepressant activity of Simvastatin in behavioral models of depression in rats
Archit Patke, Rakhi Tripathi, Vinay Govind Patke, Dipesh Sonawane, Nirmala Rege
. 2015; 3(7): 1666-1671.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Evaluation of the hepatic function in Dengue patients in Kolkata
Indira Biswas, Aruna Bhushan, Chitaranjan Maity
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 129-132.
- A clinical study of diagnostic efficacy of adenosine deaminase levels in tubercular pleural effusion
Mridul Bhushan, Rakesh Kumar, P. Nigam
. 2016; 3(1): 92-96.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Reasons for Decreasing Indigenous Cattle Population and Interventions in its Conservation- A Perceptual Study of Field Veterinarians in Karnataka
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Jyoti Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 213-223.
- Incidence of dermatophytosis in canine cases presented at Apollo Veterinary College, Rajashtan, India
Rakhi Gangil, Pankaj Dutta, Ruchi Tripathi, Rajesh Singathia, Ratan Lal Lakhotia
. 2012; 5(11): 682-684.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Challenge for Veterinarians-Emerging and Re-emerging Zoonoses
Asif Iqbal, Arvind kumar Tripathi, Najimaana Wani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 82-92.
- A rare case of abdominal lymphangioma masquerading an adenaxal mass
Mukta Agarwal, Divendu Bhushan, Prashant Singh, Poonam Bhadani
. 2016; 5(5): 1637-1639.
- Substance abuse among male adolescents in northern India
Faizur Rahman, V.N. Tripathi
. 2016; 3(2): 495-497.
- Nutritional status of adolescents in urban and rural area of Kanpur
Faizur Rahman, V. N. Tripathi
. 2016; 3(2): 464-467.
- Pregnant patient presenting with headache and medulloblastoma and hydrocephalous: a case report
Swati Sharma, Archana Tripathi
. 2014; 3(1): 229-230.
- The impact of special care newborn units on routine neonatal care practices in central India: observational study
Gaurav Tripathi, Neha Mishra
. 2016; 3(4): 1252-1255.
- Block the Bite by Mosquito Net: Farmer’s Innovation in Protecting the Livestock
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Manjunathachar Haranahalli Vasanthachar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 267-270.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Comparative study of anthropometric parameters in diabetic and non-diabetic human beings
Yamini Devulapally, Devender Singh Negi, Kasturi Bai Pasula
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 983-986.
- Management of Actinomycosis in Bovines
Asif Iqbal, Ghulam Mustafa, Arvind Kumar Tripathi, Jasvinder Singh Soodan, Irfan Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 226-229.
- Economic Contribution of Backyard Piggery in the Livelihood Security of Tribal Families of Assam
Janmoni Shyam , Hema Tripathi , Bharemar Lingaraju Balaraju
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 135-143.
- A comparative study of skeletal muscle fatigue in diabetic and non-diabetic human beings
Yamini Devulapally, Devender Singh Negi, Kasturi Bai Pasula
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1529-1532.
- Co-existent extrapulmonary, extragenital tuberculosis and gynaecological tumours: a reminder to pathologists
S. Shamsunder, Ananya Banerjee, Y. M. Mala, N. Khurana, R. Tripathi
. 2013; 2(4): 733-734.
- Retrospective analysis of surgical outcome in orbital tumour cases
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Madhavi Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil
. 2016; 4(6): 2210-2213.
- Novel Horizon of Biomarkers for Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Animals
Poornima Gumasta, Amita Dubey, Madhu Swamy, Yamini Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 13-20.
- Health status, status of personal hygiene, causes, and abuse among street children in city Ahmedabad of Gujarat
Yamini J Gurjar, Mrudula K Lala, Kuldeepsingh Martolia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1519-1523.
- Awareness and risk perception to climate variability among Baiga and Gond tribes in Chhattisgarh state of India
Jayshri Nema, Hema Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(4): 49-57.
- Availability, Approachability and Extent of Use of Breeding Services Delivered by State Department of Animal Husbandry (SDAH) in Murrah Breeding Tract of Haryana
Rekha Yadav , Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 139-147.
- Evaluation of wound healing activity of cow urine ark in diabetic Wistar albino rats
Hiren N Hirapara, Vishal M Ghori, Ashish P Anovadiya, Chandrabhanu R Tripathi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 434-438.
- Anti-Hyperglycemic Effect of Tecomella undulata Extract by Ameliorating Pancreatic Dysfunction in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Albino Rats
Trishna Das, Bhabesh Das, Dipankar Saha, Shanti Bhushan Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 090-094.
- Pattern of the health care practices about eye diseases: a community based study
Bhushan Kumar, Rajendra Kumar, Shivam Dixit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 42-45.
- Metabolic Modifiers: Advances in Economic Production of Safe Food
Pramod Sharma, S.M. Tripathi* and Vishnu Kumar Gupta**
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 53-57.
- Muli bamboo (Melocanna baccifera) as a new source of microcrystalline cellulose
Lalduhsanga Pachuau, Lalhlenmawia Hauzel, David C Vanlalfakawma, Shri Kant Tripathi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 087-094.
- Seroprevalence of Hepatitis B surface antigen among pregnant women in rural based teaching hospital of Northern Maharashtra, India
Vijay C Ambade, Indu Bhushan, Rashmi Sinha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1439-1441.
- Study to assess the pathophysiological role of VEGF in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia(CML)
L P Meena, J Prakash, R Tandon, Anju Bharti, V K Meena, K Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 48-51.
- Interventional study on oral health among school children of Gandhinagar district of Gujarat
Hardikkumar B Yagnik, Mrudula K Lala, Priyank D Algotar, Yamini J Gurjar, Shalu R Chaudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 17-20.
- Qualitative and quantitative changes of corneal endothelial cells and central corneal thickness in pseudoexfoliation syndrome and pseudoexfoliation glaucoma
Saroj Sarowa, Jaishri Murli Manoher, Kalpana Jain, Yamini Singhal, Deepak Devathia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2526-2530.
- Role of autogenic relaxation in management of diabetic cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy in type II diabetes mellitus patients
Manish K. Verma, D. A. Biswas, Shambhavi Tripathi, N. S. Verma
. 2016; 4(4): 1193-1199.
- Dental intervention using GA for managing a child with Frankel’s definitely negative behavior
Aarti Garg, Hemant Jain, Sunada Das, Sonali Saha, Abhay Mani Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(10): 660-663.
- Effect of acute isotonic exercise on cardiovascular functional status among adolescents with different body mass indices
Swathi Ammireddy, Yogananda Reddy Indla, Yanadi Reddy Male, Rameshwari Reddy, Rameswarudu Mummadi, Yamini Devulapally, Aleemuddin Mohammed, Srilekha Varikunta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 563-566.
- Prevalence and Pathology of Chronic Respiratory Disease in Broilers
I. Poorna Chandhar, Madhu Swamy, Yamini Verma, Amita Dubey, A. P. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 75-84.
- Dystocia Due to Uterine Torsion in a Buffalo
D. K. Giri, Govina Dewangan, Deepak Kumar Kashyap , R. M. Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 263-264.
- Antibiotic usage pattern among inpatients of a paediatric ward in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Shatavisa Mukherjee, Sukanta Sen, Nikhil Era, Arunava Biswas, Kalpana Datta, Santanu K. Tripathi
. 2015; 3(12): 3681-3686.
- Constraints in Availing Breeding Services from State Department of Animal Husbandry, Haryana- A Perceptual Study of Buffalo Owners
Rekha Yadav, Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Naresh Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 140-148.
- Atypical presentation of Ewing’s sino-nasal tumor: Case report
Shweta Sharma, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shantnu Singh Chauhan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Nalin Chugh, Nitish Virmani
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2019; 3(1): 37-40.
- Chronotype and academic performance of adolescents
Yogananda Reddy Indla, Mohammed Aleemuddin, Yamini Devulapally, Yanadi Reddy Male, Rameshwari Reddy, Rameswarudu Mummadi, Swathi Ammireddy, Srilekha Varikunta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 464-467.
- Nutrients as Regulators of Gene Expression
Pramod Sharma, Vishnu Kumar Gupta, S. M. Tripathi, Vishal Meshram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 55-61.
- Necrotizing soft-tissue infections: our experience at rural tertiary care centre
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Deeksha Sharma, Subhkaran Sharma, Abhilekh Tripathi
. 2016; 3(3): 1528-1533.
- Effect of lifestyle modifications on oxidative stress in elderly essential hypertensive patients
Anubhav Bhatnagar, Usha Dhar, Yogesh Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1942-1947.
- Post-Traumatic Pancreatic Pseudocyst formation in a child: a case report
Shashi Sharma, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Priyanka Rana, Naveen Bhardwaj
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(1): 19-22.
- Drug utilization pattern and adverse drug reactions in patients on antidepressants
Tejashwini K, Aruna Bhushan, Suma S, Rajendrakumar Katte
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 4-11.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW