|45 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Automatic Note and Chord Recognition for Harmonium
Music: A Deep Learning Approach
Surekha B. Puri, Dr.S. P. Mahajan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 2044-2060.
- Postnatal Depression among Women Attending A Rural Maternity Hospital in South India
Suguna A, Naveen R, Surekha A
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 297-301.
- Evaluation of Efficacy of CBCT In Implant Position
Planning For A Single Immediate Implant - An
DR. MALIKA SEHGAL, DR. SUREKHA DUBEY
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 747-750.
- ANALYSIS OF UNIVARIATE TIME SERIES
IMPUTATION TECHNIQUES IN PRESENCE OF
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 42-48.
- A FEASIBILITY STUDY OF LUNG CANCER DIAGNOSIS BY HIGH INTENSITY PIXELS IN LUNG CT IMAGES
Surekha Nigudgi , Dr Punal M Arabi, Dr G M Patil
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 2053-2059.
- MEASURING COMPETENCY MAPPING IDENTIFYING AND SELECTING INDICATORS
Prof.Surekha Rana, Divya Pant
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1144-1158.
- SIMILARITY OF THEMES AND STRUCTURES IN W S HOUGHTON’S ONE-ACT PLAY AND G B PRABHAT’S SHORT STORY
Dr. Surekha Rani Kotha, Madhavi Kommoji
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 5724-5727.
- SUGGESTED STRATEGIES FOR THE STRUGGGLES ARISE DURING THE TRANSACTION OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN SCHOOLS
Dr.Surekha Rani Kotha,Dr. Afeera Khanam
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 3106-3110.
- “POSTNATAL ASPECTS OF INTRAUTERINE GROWTH RESTRICTION”- A REVIEW ARTICLE
Sudhakara Babu Chelli, Govindarajan Sumathy, Surekha
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 3438-3442.
- INTRUSION OF OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM
Sita Kumari Kotha, Anuradha .T, Lakshmi Surekha.T
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 66-75.
- ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION OF VEHICLES BY TWILIO CLOUD AND GPS WITH FACE RECOGNITION
Venkata Ratna Prabha K, Assistant Professor, Y. Surekha, D. Devi Tirupatamma B.
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 5599-5606.
- Pattern of Utilization of Blood and Blood Components in a Teaching Hospital
Sunil V. Jagtap, Atul B. Hulwan, Sujata R. Kanetkar, Rohit S. Kadam, Surekha Chavan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 459-463.
- COMPUTER-AIDED CLASSIFICATION OF BENIGN AND MALIGNANT LUNG CANCER CT IMAGES
Punal M Arabi , Surekha Nigudgi , Varsha M S , Shaheen Asifali Shaikh, Nusrath Fathima
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 2047-2052.
- Screening for Anxiety among Antenatal Women Attending a Taluk Hospital in Rural India
Chris Zacharias Thomas, Surekha A, Suguna A , Kurian Jose Puthur, Pretesh Kiran, Sulekha T
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 313-317.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Clinical profile and obstetric outcome in pregnancies complicated by heart disease: a five year Indian rural experience
Nilajkumar D. Bagde, Madhuri N. Bagde, Poonam Varma Shivkumar, Surekha Tayade
. 2013; 2(1): 52-57.
- Barriers to Healthy Lifestyle among People with Known Diabetes and Hypertension in Selected Villages of Lakkur PHC, Kolar District
Neethu George, Meera George, Surekha Anpazhagan, Twinkle Agrawal, Ratnakumari, Farah N Fathima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 577-581.
- Gestational diabetes mellitus-universal versus selective screening
Kaliki Hymavathi, Surekha Tadisetti, Kavya Polisetty, Malini Devi Gottipatti
. 2016; 5(7): 2155-2160.
- Role of non-descent vaginal hysterectomy in previous cesarean section scar women
Naina Kumar, Surekha Tayade
. 2015; 4(3): 785-789.
- An undiagnosed case of longitudinal vaginal septum in a term woman with obstructed labour: a case report
Naina Kumar, Surekha Tayade
. 2014; 3(3): 754-756.
- Correlation of serum thyroid hormones and prolactin levels to female infertility
Kaliki Hymavathi, Surekha Tadisetti, Divya Pusarla, Prasuna Pambadi
. 2016; 5(11): 4018-4024.
- Role of trans-cerebellar diameter in estimating gestational age in second and third trimester of pregnancy
Prashant Arun Uikey, Kshama Vivek Kedar, Surekha Narayan Khandale
. 2016; 5(10): 3411-3415.
- Adverse blood transfusion reactions at tertiary care hospital
Surekha K. Chavan, Gorakhnath Patil, Pallavi Rajopadhye
. 2016; 4(6): 2402-2407.
- Wunderlich--Herlyn--Werner syndrome
Kavitha Reddy Kothapally, Vasantha Kavati, NVR Murthy, Sathyakumar Biswas, Surekha Panditi
. 2016; 5(2): 562-565.
- Analytical study of Vanga Bhasma at various stages of preparation through X-Ray Fluorescence
Surekha Medikeri, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, G R Vastrad
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(1): 25-33.
- Assessment of Quality of Healthcare in Secondary Health Care Systems Doiwala, District of Dehradun
Sheen Job, Pradeep Aggarwal, Surekha Kishore
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(12): 456-459.
- Haemodynamic response to endotrachial intubation: direct versus video laryngoscopy
Amit Kumar Kamewad, Vipul Krishen Sharma, Surekha Mudi Kamewad, Vitesh Popli
. 2016; 4(12): 5196-5200.
- Sphenoidal emissary foramen and its clinical consideration
Surekha D. Jadhav, Manoj P. Ambali, Balbhim R. Zambare
. 2016; 4(7): 2926-2929.
- Morphometric study of styloid process of temporal bone in Indian adult dry skull
Sarita Ramlu Margam, Surekha Dilip Jadhav
. 2015; 3(6): 1348-1352.
- A study of prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and its impact on feto maternal outcome
Shailaja Nageshu, Kirtan Krishna, Krishna L., B. Shyamasundara Bhat, H. R. Suma, Surekha Reddy
. 2016; 5(4): 1174-1180.
- Clinical profile of children with autism spectrum disorder in tertiary care centre
Alpana Kondekar, Surekha Joshi, Himani Shah, Alka Subramanyam
. 2016; 3(2): 334-339.
- Factors Associated with under nutrition among 6-59 Months Old Children in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Abu Rehan Surekha Kishore, Mahendra Singh, Bhavna Jain, Rukhsar Parveen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 122-127.
- Low level termination of external carotid artery and its clinical significance: A case report
Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 160-163.
- Situation Analysis of Implementation of National Health Programmes in Primary Health Centres (Phcs) At Uttarakhand
Nishu Jha, Bhavna Jain, Radhika Bhati, Aprajita Mehta, Manisha Dhinwa, Surekha Kishore, Pradeep Aggarwal, Sheen Job
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 201-205.
- Prevalence of Substance Abuse in Rishikesh: A Community Based Study
Deepak Kumar, Surekha Kishore, Meenakshi Khapre, Preeti Usha, Abu Rehan, Navuluri K. Reddy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 128-131.
- Evaluation of New born Stabilization Units in the Health Facilities in Uttarakhand, India
Anusha Sharma; Meenakshi Khapre; Surekha Kishore
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(4): 166-170.
- Variant Branching Pattern of the Right Internal Iliac Vessels in A Male – A Case Report
Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(3): 197-200.
- BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF PREOVULATORY AND CYSTIC OVARIAN FOLLICULAR FLUID OF SOW
Rita Nath, Nripendra Mahanta, Muzaharul Islam, Surekha Subedi Deka
. 2014; 7(10): -.
- Assessment of Sleep Habits and Quality of Sleep among Elderly Residing In Rural Area of Dehradun: A Community-Based Cross-Sectional Survey
Jatin Chaudary, Bhavna Jain, Ajeet Singh Bhadoria, Surekha Kishore, Pradeep Aggarwal,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(2): 98-102.
- Assessment of Integrated Child Development Services Scheme in Select Districts of Uttarakhand
Kranthi Kumar Reddy Navuluri, Surekha Kishore, Smita Sinha, Yogesh Bahurupi, Pradeep Aggarwal, Bhavana Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 191-195.
- Socio-demographic profile and associated risk factors in cancer patients attending the Oncology OPD of a tertiary care teaching hospital in Western Maharashtra, India
Rutuja V Bangal, Purushottam A Giri, Surekha V Bangal, Mahindra More, Kailash K Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1389-1392.
- Effect of antihypertensives on falls among the elderly in urban areas of Puducherry: A case–control study
Suguna A, Surekha A, Jayaramachandran S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1722-1726.
- Assessment of Health Status of Successfully Treated Category I Patients under RNTCP Program, Five Years After Treatment Completion – A Retrospective Cohort Study from A Coastal District of India
Kirthinath Ballal, Muralidhar M Kulkarni, Pawan Kumar, Surekha Malpe Bhat, Mohan K Papanna, Chythra R Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 425-429.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
- Exploring the cardiovascular disease risk factor perception and barriers faced among working women – A community-based qualitative study
Kamalasundar T, Sinthu Sarathamani, Surekha A, Suguna Anbazhagan, Ragha Hari Varshini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(11): 997-1001.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW