|209 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of incidence of tuberculosis in fine needle aspiration cytology of cervical lymph node: a city based study
Vivek Kumar Jain, Rajendra Tantuway, Vivek Khare
. 2014; 1(2): 101-104.
- Diagnosis and management of unicystic ameloblastomous lesion of the mandible. Does it influence the clinician- A report of a case and differential diagnosis
Gayithri Kulkarni, Shahanavaj Khaji, Harish Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1101-1106.
- Study of semen parameters in male partners among infertile couples
Sheela N. Kulkarni, Narsinha V.Kulkarni
. 2015; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- Critical Analysis of Pramehaghna dravyas on the basis of Rasapanchaka
Dr Gauri Ajit Joshi, Dr Yogini Kulkarni,Dr Sneha Kulkarni
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 168-175.
- Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility profile of MRSA isolated from the Anterior Nares of school going children in Gulbarga
Sagar M Arali, Vivek Kulkarni, Manjula N. G., Subhashchandra M. Gaddad, Y. M. Jayaraj, Channappa T. Shivannavar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 620-626.
- A Successful Treatment of Bovine Ulcerative Mammilitis
Syed.A.M,, Halmandge.S.C,, Vivek.R.Kasaralikar, and, Ganesh.Udupa.K
. 2009; 2(1): 33-33.
- A Study on Cardiovascular Manifestation in Leptospirosis Cases in A Tertiary Care Hospital of Surat City
Prakash T Chand, Vivek R Garg, Mithram Z Wadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 240-242.
- A study of Menstrual Problems among the Female Junior College Students from Rural Area of Sangli District
Vivek B Waghachavare, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Girish B Dhumale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 236-240.
- Economic Evaluation of Milk cake with different packaging materials
Landge, S.N., Kulkarni D.N and Gaikwad, S.M.
. 2010; 3(5): 224-226.
- A Study on Clinical, Laboratory Manifestation and Effect on Major Organ System in Hypothyroidism in Tertiary Care Hospital of Surat City
Vivek R Garg, Dipak B Solanki, Ashvin H Vasava, Jimit N Vadgama
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 280-283.
- Status of the Community Based Monitoring at Sub Centers in Maharashtra
Ashok P Kulkarni, Prakash P Doke
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 479-484.
- Clinico-Pathological aspects of Shock
Kulkarni, M.D.,, Yadav, G.B.,, Samant, S.R.and, Khanvilkar, A.V.
. 2009; 2(4): 163-165.
- Physico-Biochemical aspects of Shock
Kulkarni M.D., Yadav G.B., Samant S.R. and Khanvilkar A.V.
. 2009; 2(4): 161-162.
- Phytoestrogens Medicinal Herbs - Safe and Effective Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy in Menopausal Syndrome
Priyanka Kulkarni*, Pramod Khobragade
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(5): 147-150.
- Mental Health Status and Depression Among Medical Students in Mysore, Karnataka – An Untouched Public Health Issue
Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 50-53.
- Food Safety: The Indian Perspective
Bharat Paul, Puja Patel, Jasbir Singh Malik, Vivek Gera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 286-288.
- Evaluation of the Quality Indicators in Laboratories at National AIDS Research Institute, Pune, India
Sangeeta Kulkarni, Sachin Kale, Urmila Ghodke, Arun Risbud, Smita Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 47-51.
- Growth and haematological alterations in broiler chicken during overcrowding stress
P. T. Lokhande, G. B. Kulkarni, K. Ravikanth, S. Maini, D. S. Rekhe
. 2009; 2(11): 432-434.
- Diagnostic importance of cerebrospinal fluid in pathognomic condition
M. D. Kulkarni, S. R. Samant, G. B. Yadav, A. V. Khanvilkar, M. W. Khasnis
. 2009; 2(11): 441-443.
- Synergistic Effect of Vitamin E and Selenium in Anoestrus cows for improvement of Conception rate
O. B. Patil, S. N. Newase, M. D. Kulkarni, G. B. Yadav, M. G. Shisode
. 2010; 3(12): 552-553.
- Sheep Management for Upliftment of Marginal Farmers
M.D.Kulkarni, A.V. Khanvilkar, G.B. Yadav, M.W. Khasnis and B.N. Ambore
. 2008; 1(12): 378-379.
- Effect of sanitary measures on performance of broiler chickens in Marathwada region, Maharashtra, India
P. G. Pardeshi, A. N. Kulkarni, R. S. Mule, S. P. Poul, S. V. Baswade
. 2011; 4(8): 371-373.
- Effect of calcium, phosphorus premix with synergistic herbs supplementation in improving overall performance, carcass quality and tibial mineralization in broiler chickens
N. V. Jadhav, Vivek M. Patil, Shrikant Kulkarni, Pradeep Swamy, Siddalingswamy Hiremath, K. Ravikanth, Adarsh Choudhary, Shivi Maini
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 268-273.
- Cellulitis in a Red Kandhari Bull : A Case Report
M M Pathan, M A Khan, A V Bhonsle, A U Bhikane, S D Moregaonkar, M B Kulkarni
. 2012; 5(3): 183-184.
- Desert Friendly Animal - The Camel
A.V. Khanvilkar, M.D. Kulkarni, G.B. Yadav, S.R. Samant, V.J. Thorat and M.G. Shisode
. 2009; 2(6): 240-241.
- Mithun : The pride animal of north-eastern hilly region of India
M. G. Shisode, A. V. Khanvilkar, M. D. Kulkarni, S. R. Samant, G. B. Yadav, M. S. Bawaskar
. 2009; 2(12): 480-481.
- Fluorosis in Cattle
A. H. Ulemale, M. D.Kulkarni, G. B. Yadav, S. R.Samant, S. J.Komatwar,
Khanvilkar A. V.
. 2010; 3(11): 526-527.
- Functional improvements monitored by Positron Emission Tomography imaging after cell transplantations in severe chronic Traumatic Brain Injury
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(4): 131-135.
- Iodine and Thyroid Status in a Tribal Village in Wayanad, Kerala in the Post Iodization Era – Observations and Implications
Praveen P Valiyaparambil, Usha V Menon, Vivek Lakshmanan, Sanjeev Vasudevan, Ajitha Kumari, Harish Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 86-90.
- Clinical and Laboratory Characteristics of Pediatric Dengue Fever Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital
Randhir V Dhobale, Alka D Gore, Vivek B Waghachavare, Suhas G Kumbhar, Yugantara R Kadam, Girish B Dhumale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 21-24.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Determinants of Survival among Patients with Cervical Cancer: A Hospital Based Study
Vishma B Kaverappa, Prakash Boralingaiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 137-142.
- A Comparative Study of Breastfeeding Practices Among Working and Non-Working Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital, Mysuru
Vindhya Polineni, Prakash Boralingiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 235-240.
- Effect of Monensin Supplementation on Serum Biochemical and Liver Specific Enzymes Activities in Early Lactating Buffalo (Bubalus Bubalus)
Prithviraj, Shrikant Kulkarni, Sathisha, K. B. , Srinivas Reddy Bellur, Vivek R Kasaralikar, S. M. Kartikesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 198-203.
- Identification of an Alternate Maxillary Apical Base Landmark from Pre-existing Substitutions
Kunal S. Patel, Narayan Kulkarni, Varun Pratap Singh, Kartik Parikh
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(5): 347-349.
- Perception and Practices Regarding First-Aid Among School Teachers In Mysore
Sunil Kumar D, Praveen Kulkarni, Srinivas N, Prakash B, Siddalingappa Hugara, Ashok NC
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 349-352.
- Study on Haemato-Biochemical Profile in Strongylosis Affected Goats
Yashoda Rathod , Vivek R. Kasaralikar , N. A. Patil , B. G. Ravindra, Shrikant Kulkarni , S. C. Halmandge
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 148-153.
- Role of extracorporeal shockwave therapy and injectable corticosteroids in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: a comparative study of 100 patients
Yogesh Sharma, Vivek Mathew Philip, Gururaj R. Joshi, Naveen B. M.
. 2016; 4(9): 4055-4060.
- Clinico-Pathological Co-Relation of Maternal Deaths in a Tertiary Care Centre, Southern Maharashtra
Aparna M Kulkarni, Anita A Chaudhari, Nilam S Jadhav, Ravindra V Ramteke, Leena A Nakate
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 343-347.
- Spectrum of hand injuries and their management at a tertiary care hospital using the hand injury scoring system
. 2016; 3(4): 1761-1766.
- Integrated Approach to Sensitise Medical Students on Management of Tobacco and Alcohol Use Disorders
Muralidhar M Kulkarni, George P Jacob, Sreejayan K, Samir Kumar Praharaj, Thippeswamy V, Veena G Kamath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 92-96.
- Retrospective study on efficacy and safety of nanoparticle paclitaxel and concurrent radiotherapy in patients with advanced head and neck cancer
Pradeep K. Chandrakar, Vikram B. Rathore, Vivek Choudhary
. 2015; 3(8): 2109-2113.
- Review on Simultaneous Determination of Antihypertensive Analytes in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form by Different Analytical Methods
Patel Meghna P, Nehal Shah, Shah Vivek, Satyendra Deka, Saralai M.G
. 2012; 2(1): 09-15.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Study of obstetric and fetal outcome of twin pregnancy in a tertiary care centre
Gurpreet Kaur Nandmer, Anjali Vivek Kanhere
. 2015; 4(6): 1789-1792.
- Assessment and evaluation of vitamin D levels in patients of moderate persistent asthma: a prospective study in rural hilly area
Vivek Sood, Atal Sood
. 2016; 3(3): 681-686.
- Role of heparin in microvascular free flap surgery in head and neck reconstruction
Gunjan Agrawal, Ashutosh Gupta, Vivek Choudhary, Santanu Tiwari, Kshitij Verma, Hitesh Dubey
. 2015; 2(4): 534-538.
- A double blind randomized study to assess the addition of clonidine to ropivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Shantanu B. Kulkarni, Balasaheb T. Govardhane, Praveen Shambu
. 2016; 4(9): 3812-3819.
- Role of scrape cytopathology in early diagnosis of neoplastic lesions& its histopathological correlation
Rakesh Mehar, Ashok Panchonia, CV Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 489-492.
- Study of imprint smears of various lesions with histological correlation
Rakesh Mehar, Ashok Panchonia, CV Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 486-488.
- Comparison of levobupivacaine with ropivacaine for supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Shantanu B. Kulkarni, Meena Pimpare, Balasaheb T. Govardhane
. 2016; 4(9): 3789-3796.
- A rare case of bilateral bifid ribs: a case report
Vivek A. Patil, Vikash Lal, Tanveer P. Shaikh, Pranav Narayan, Sandesh Deolekar
. 2014; 2(4): 1783-1784.
- Clinicopathological study of oral submucosal fibrosis androle of steroid, benzoic acid and salicylic acid alone or in combination therapy
Ramesh Kumar, Deepchand Lal, Suman Bishnoi, Niranjan Nagraj, Gavrav Gupta, Vivek Samor
. 2016; 3(2): 850-854.
- Better to trans-abdominal preperitoneal hernias than open them: a comparative study in a rural setup
Robinson George, Vivek S., Suprej K.
. 2016; 3(4): 1889-1892.
- Comparison of dexamethasone and clonidine as an adjunct to bupivacaine in transversus abdominis plane block in patients undergoing lower segment caesarean section
Mitesh D. Falia, Prasad Kulkarni
. 2016; 4(10): 4481-4486.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- Histological correlation of nasal mass: a five year retrospective and prospective study
Ashok Panchonia, C. V. Kulkarni, Roma Singh
. 2014; 2(3): 842-846.
- Integrative weaning index (IWI): A respiratory therapy view point
Abhishek Vivek Vaidya
. 2018; 8(2): 102-104.
- Role of trans-cerebellar diameter in estimating gestational age in second and third trimester of pregnancy
Prashant Arun Uikey, Kshama Vivek Kedar, Surekha Narayan Khandale
. 2016; 5(10): 3411-3415.
- Borderline mucinous ovarian tumour – a rare bilateral presentation
Jayawant W. Mahadani, Surabhi S. Kulkarni, Nilima D. Lodha, Nigar Fatema M. Khan
. 2016; 4(12): 5516-5518.
- An ovarian mucinous cystadenoma with adnexal tuberculosis: a case report
Ashok Panchonia, Chandrahas V. Kulkarni, Rakesh Mehar, Garima Malpani
. 2014; 3(2): 469-471.
- Outcomes of patients with self-posioning with organophosphorous pesticides at a rural tertiary care hospital in Southern India
Mitesh D. Falia, Prasad Kulkarni, Narsimha Reddy, Somashekaram P.
. 2016; 4(7): 2834-2838.
- Acceptability and feasibility of immediate postpartum IUCD insertion in a tertiary care centre in Central India
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Prachi Pateriya, Manisha Jain
. 2015; 4(1): 179-184.
- Spontaneous gangrene and perforation of choledochal cyst: a rare presentation
Atish Bansod, Sunil Lanjewar, Mahendra Kamble, Kamalkant Singh, Vaibhav Nasare, Vivek Ghate
. 2015; 2(4): 710-713.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- Partographic analysis of labour by modified who partograph in primigravidae: a prospective observational study
Kavitha G. Pujar, Shruthi V. Salian, Sunanda R. Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(1): 166-169.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Giant median raphe prepuceal cyst in an elderly male
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Rajnish Loach, Gopal Sharma, Vivek Gorka
. 2016; 3(2): 1018-1020.
- Case of foreign body as a broom handle in the rectum
Vikash Lal, Pranav Narayan, B. Mahapatra, S. Deolekar, Vivek Patil, A. Panchal
. 2014; 2(4): 1761-1762.
- Primary squamous cell carcinoma of kidney: a case report
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Ritesh M. Bodade, Atish N. Bansod, Apoorva Kulkarni
. 2015; 2(1): 82-84.
- Study of preoperative GnRh agonist in cutaneous scar endometriosis
Nitin Naresh Kulkarni, Alka Bhaurao Patil, Richa Patel
. 2016; 5(9): 3191-3194.
- Study of abnormal cervical cytology in papanicolaou smears in a tertiary care center
Bindu Singh Gaur, Vivek Khare, Rohan Gupta
. 2016; 3(3): 569-572.
- Comparative analysis of open versus laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
Suresh Badiger, Sanjay N. Koppad, Ashwin Kulkarni, Harsha Kodliwadmath
. 2016; 3(3): 1167-1172.
- Clinical study of cases of intrauterine foetal death in a tertiary centre
Tulsi Bhatia, Jayshree G. Narshetty, Priya Bagade, Amit Kulkarni, Mandavi Rai
. 2016; 4(3): 800-805.
- Factors affecting mental abnormalities among high school children in tribal, rural and urban Mysuru, Karnataka
Pradeep S Tarikere, Prakash B, Praveen Kulkarni, Narayana Murthy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 255-259.
- Growth performance of broilers in experimental Reovirus infections
Sudhakar P. Awandkar, Sathish J. Manwar, Dilip M. Badukale, Mahesh B. Kulkarni
. 2012; 5(11): 685-689.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Ipsilateral fracture dislocations of the hip and knee joints with fracture of acetabulum : a rare case and its management principles.
Rakesh Dubey, Jainilkumar Parmar, Devanand More, Rohit Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1098-1110.
- Correlation of Patients’ Knowledge regarding Diabetes with Their Glycaemic Control: A cross-Sectional Study from an Urban Area
Chidanand D Awalekar, Vivek B Waghachavare, Jayshree C Awalekar, Manohar Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Madhavi Patwardhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 125-129.
- Gingival Depigmentation: Esthetic Enhancement Made Simple and Efficient
Vivek K. Adlakha, Nikhil Srivastava, Preetika Chandna, Jyotika Grover
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2015; 1(1): 7-9.
- Bacteriological profile of acute bacterial meningitis at a tertiary care hospital of North India
Amresh Kumar Singh, Ankur Kumar, Vivek Gaur, Kusum Jasuja, Jayesh Pandey, Ruchi Mishra
. 2016; 4(10): 4387-4393.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Histopathological study of dermatological lesions – A retrospective approach
Rakesh Mehar, Ravi Jain, CV Kulkarni, Sanjeev Narang, Meena Mittal, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1082-1085.
- Knowledge and Perception towards Female Feticide among Adolescents of Coastal South India
Anjana Ramesh, Darshan Bhagwan, Ramesh Holla, Bhaskaran Unnikrishnan, Rekha Thapar, Prasann Mithra, Nithin Kumar, Vaman Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 736-740.
- Comparative study of sonosalpingography v/s hysterosalpingography for tubal patency test
Nitin N. Kulkarni, Richa Patel, Nilay R. Patel, Alka B. Patil
. 2016; 5(10): 3300-3303.
- The role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding and its histopathological correlation following blind dilatation and curettage
Hariharan Valson, Chinmay Kulkarni, Sukanya Mukerjee, Shylaja N. Gowda
. 2016; 5(3): 609-614.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice regarding emergency contraceptives among married women of urban slum area
Vivek R. Raikar, Pallavi A. Potdar, Ashutosh B. Potdar
. 2015; 4(4): 1008-1011.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- A Study Of Knowledge, Attitudes And Practices Regarding Contraceptive Services Among Health Workers In Sangli District Of Maharashtra, India
Girish M Chavan , Vivek B Waghachavare, Manohar S Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Alka D Gore, Girish B Dhumale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 414-418.
- Prevalence Study on Tick Infestations of Goat in Lower Shivalik Region of Uttarakhand
Arumugam Gopalakrishnan, Umesh Dimri, Abhijit Nandi, Yesudasan Ajith, Vivek Joshi, Ricky Jhambh, Mohammad Iqbal Yatoo
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 158-165.
- Clinical profile of dengue fever infection in patients admitted in tertiary care centre Agroha, Hisar, Haryana, India
Mohd Younus Shah, Mohd Mubarak Naqash, R. K. Goel, Deepak Galhan, Sunil Kumar, Vivek Chhabra, Abhishek Saini, K. L. Jaggal
. 2016; 4(6): 2146-2149.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intra-partum labor analgesic
Rashmi Patil, Vivek Rayadurg
. 2016; 5(9): 3268-3268.
- Study of endometriosis in women of reproductive age, laparoscopic management and its outcome
Hariharan Valson, Chinmay Kulkarni, Bhavuray Teli, Nazer T.
. 2016; 5(2): 514-519.
- Awareness of Screening and Prevention of Cervical Cancer in Women of Reproductive Age Group: The Overlooked Entities!
Kartik Sudhakar Patil, Meenal V Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 914-917.
- A study of outcome of neuroparalytic snake bite patients treated with fixed dose of antisnake venom
Ashish S. Kakaria, Meenakshi Narkhede, Sanjay Agrawal, Abhijit Bhavsar, Vivek Nukte
. 2014; 2(4): 1676-1682.
- Malignant mixed germ cell tumor of ovary: a rare case report
Bhawana Tiwary, Hemali Heidi Sinha, Vivek K. Pandey
. 2015; 4(2): 511-513.
- A rare case of ovarian thecoma in a postmenopausal woman
Yashwant S. Kulkarni, Aniket S. Kakade, Bhumija A. Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 242-244.
- Combined factor VIII and IX deficiency: role in puberty menorrhagia: a case report
Bhawana Tiwary, Hemali Heidi Sinha, Vivek Kumar Pandey
. 2016; 5(4): 1245-1246.
- Prospective study of treatment of extraarticular fractures of distal end radius by cross K wire fixation and cast immobilisation and its comparison with Kapandji’s method of intrafocal pinning anatomically and functionally
Paresh Patil, Kiran Gaonkar, Adish Patil, Nishant Gaonkar, Ketan Gupta, Nirav Patel, Himanshu Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(4): 883-890.
- Prevalence of Fracture in Animals in Karnataka State- Four Years Study
Manjunath Patil, Dilipkumar Desai, Shivaprakash B. V., Vivek R Kasaralikar, Ramesh B. K., Vinay P Tikare
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 196-205.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW