|342 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ayurvedic principles of preventing diseases through life style regulation
Vishnu Dutta Agarwal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 39-43.
- Influence of sex on the profile of acute coronary syndrome: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Gupta, Tushar Sontakke, Vishnu Agarwal, Shyam Sunder, Rupinder Sharma, Vineet Jearth
. 2014; 2(4): 1558-1562.
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus, its associated risk factors and pregnancy outcomes at a rural setup in Central India
Kanika R. Kalyani, Shubhada Jajoo, Chella Hariharan, Swarnalata Samal
. 2014; 3(1): 219-224.
- A retrospective analysis to assess correlation between habit association and site involved, treatment provided, and its outcome in oral leukoplakia patients
Tatapudi Ramesh, Gurugubelli Upendra, Bandaru Sravani Krishna, Dathar Sahithi, Priyankesh Sinha, Myla Swathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1070-1076.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Immediate effect of linear vestibular stimulation on blood pressure and pulse rate in healthy females
Brunda N S S, Sai Sailesh Kumar G, Ravikanth Manyam, Gautami S Penumatsa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 276-278.
- Predictive significance of C reactive protein in spontaneous preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study
Ajay Halder, Rachana Agarwal, Saroj Sharma, Sudesh Agarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 47-51.
- A case control study to compare laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy and total abdominal hysterectomy
Lata Agarwal, Kiran Agarwal, Vijender Agrawal, Mahender Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 93-96.
- An epidemiological study of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital of western Rajasthan, India
Ghansham Agarwal, Kuldeep Singh Bithu, Renu Agarwal
. 2016; 3(4): 1249-1251.
- A cross sectional study to assess the pattern of maternal mortality in a tertiary level government hospital of a city in north India
Akanksha Lamba, Sakshi Agarwal, Apurba Kumar Dutta
. 2016; 5(1): 220-223.
- A Study on Nutritional Status of HIV Positive Children and Its Correlates in a Tertiary Health Care Institution of Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Bikas C Muhuri, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 431-436.
- Quality of Life of HIV/AIDS Patients: The Influence of CD4 Count on It
Supantha Chatterjee, Fasihul Akbar, Nivedita Das, Kuntala Ray, Sanjib Bandyopadhyay, Manish Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 859-863.
- To study the painless labour by epidural analgesia and its effects on cardiotocographic parameters and labour
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Seema Dwivedi, Anchal Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 666-670.
- A rare case of spontaneous expulsion of a very large fibroid
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Apurva Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 449-450.
- A comparison of visual analog scale and Wong Baker facial pain scale for pain measurement in post lower caesarean section case
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Rita Mahto
. 2016; 5(9): 3032-3035.
- Comparative evaluation of the efficacy and safety of ormeloxifene and norethisterone in dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Neha Agarwal, Saroj Singh, Shikha Singh, Mohita Agarwal, Pallavi Manocha
. 2013; 2(2): 194-198.
- Relationship between gestational age and mode of delivery with neonatal septicemia
Veerendra Mehar, Saksham Agarwal, Ruby Singh, Abhishek Agarwal, Nikhar Agrawal, Aditi Majethia
. 2016; 3(3): 891-895.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Exploring Knowledge of Caregivers of HIV Infected Children : A Cross-Sectional Study at A Tertiary Health Centre, Kolkata
Sukesh Das, Manisha Das, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 238-243.
- A Study on Clinical Profile of Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Sadiqul Islam, Mayank Agarwal, Anjam J Talukdar, Sangitanjan Dutta, Partha P Kalita
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 233-236.
- Mass spectrometry- A review
R S Patel, M Roy, G K Dutta
. 2012; 5(3): 185-192.
- Echinococcosis -An Emerging and Re-Emerging Cyclozoonosis of Global Importance
Mahendra Pal, Jyoti B.Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(3): 5-13.
- Qualitative phytochemical screening of Hygrophila spinosa plant extract
S., Mandal,, G., K., Dutta, and, S.Nath
. 2010; 3(8): 367-368.
- A clinical study on social stigma and trends of contraception at a tertiary care centre
Shubhra Agarwal, Rehana Najam, Arjit Agarwal
. 2016; 5(12): 4271-4274.
- Compliance To Iron Supplementation Among Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study In Urban Slum
Alpanarani J Dutta, Prakash Patel, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 457-462.
- Effect of Cobalt Supplementation on Performance of growing Calves
V.Nagabhushana, K.Sharma, A.K.Pattanaik and Narayan Dutta
. 2008; 1(10): 299-302.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy under spinal anaesthesia: a series of 100 cases
Abraham A. A., Vishnu Das
. 2016; 4(2): 579-583.
- Case report on pemphigus vulgaris
S. Parveen, C. Madhusudhana chetty, S. Sunil kumar, S. Benjamen samuel,
M. Vishnu vardhan, C. Renuka thejeshwini
. 2020; 10(1): 17-20.
- Pattern of sexually transmitted infections and reproductive tract infections in women of reproductive age group attending sexually transmitted infections clinic at a tertiary care hospital
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Apurva Agarwal, Neha Kirti, Neha Yadav
. 2016; 5(8): 2701-2703.
- Visual inspection with acetic acid for cervical cancer screening in a tertiary health care centre
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Arti Katiyar
. 2016; 5(3): 752-756.
- Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a case report
Harish Agarwal, Deeptanshu Agarwal, Priyadarshi Srivastava
. 2016; 3(4): 1080-1081.
- Occurrence of Salmonella and Vibrio species in fresh fishes collected from different markets of Mymensingh, Gazipur and Sherpur districts of Bangladesh and their characterization
Amit Dutta, S. M. Lutful Kabir, Muhammad Tofazzal Hossain
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(1): 45-51.
- Menstrual Hygiene: Knowledge and Practice among Adolescent Girls of Rural Sabarkantha District
Vijay Agarwal, Manish J Fancy, Harsh Shah, Akshita S Agarwal, Jay Harish Shah, Snehil Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 597-601.
- Deficiency of Protein S and Factor V Presenting As Ischemic Stroke in A 14 Years Old Boy
Subhashish Deb, Agnibha Dutta, Ashish Dudhe, Somnath Dasgupta, Amit Sarkar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 265-267.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome of acute pancreatitis during pregnancy: a 5 year experience at a tertiary care centre
Vishnu Priya KMN, Sheela CN, Shruti Banka, Mahalakshmi T.
. 2016; 5(11): 4041-4045.
- Lytic lesion of the distal humerus: A diagnostic challenge
Vishnu Senthil, Monappa Naik, Sharath K Rao
Hand and Microsurgery. 2017; 6(1): 47-50.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS among Patients Attending General Out Patient Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Kolkata
Mausumi Basu, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Sinjita Dutta, Palash Das
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 46-50.
- IN-VITRO ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY OF GRADED DOSES OF
METHANOLIC EXTRACT FROM LUFFA CYLINDRICA (L) SEEDS
K. NAGARAJAN, SATYAJIT DUTTA, SUMIT DAS, SURABHI SINGHAL,
PALLAVI SAXENA, AVIJIT MAZUMDER, L. K.GHOSH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2012; 18(1): 55-59.
- Correlates of Anaemia and Worm Infestation among Rural Pregnant Women: A Cross Sectional Study from Bengal
Sinjita Dutta, Sita Chatterjee, Debasish Sinha, Bobby Pal, Mausumi Basu, Aparajita Dasgupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 603-607.
- Asparagus Racemosus - A Review
Kalaivani Selvaraj, Girija Sivakumar, Vishnu Priya Veeraraghavan, Vijaya S Dandannavar, Geetha Royapuram Veeraraghavan,
. 2019; 10(1): 87-89.
- Tinnitus: the lesser heard saga
B Ushasree Reddy, Ranabir Pal, Amrita Ghosh, Luis Rafael Moscote-Salazar, Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, AmitAgrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2018; 7(2): 95-98.
- High yielding dairy cattle husbandry and their production performance at Baghabari Milk Vita areas of Bangladesh
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 60-67.
- Genetic admixture and performance diversity of high yielding dairy cows surrounding the Baghabari Milk Vita areas of Bangladesh
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(1): 127-133.
- Infant and young child feeding practices: a cross sectional study in Sikkim
Ravichandra Reddy, Gangaraj Subba, Sudip Dutta
. 2016; 3(4): 1244-1248.
- Prevalence and bacterial spectrum of urinary tract infection in nephrotic syndrome: a cross sectional study from a tertiary care centre
Sawai S. Lora, Vishnu K. Goyal, Suresh Kumar, Pramod Sharma, Harish K. Mourya, Monika Chaudhary
. 2016; 3(4): 1344-1347.
- Study of the profile of stroke in a tertiary-care hospital in the sub-Himalayan region in north India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Gupta, Ashish Dhiman, Shyam Sundar, Rupinder Sharma, Vishnu Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 124-128.
- Osteocalcin: an emerging biomarker for bone turnover
Brijesh Rathore, Manisha Singh, Vishnu Kumar, Aparna Misra
. 2016; 4(9): 3670-3674.
- Hypertension and Related Morbidity among Geriatric Population of Eastern India
Datta Pratyay Pratim, Sengupta Bhaswati, Gangopadhyay Nilanjan, Firdoush Kazi Ashique, Chanda Subhasis, Dutta Arpita, Bharati Subhadip
Materia Socio Medica. 2012; 24(1): 29-33.
- Prevalence and determinants of peripheral neuropathy among diabetics in a rural cum costal area of Villupuram district, Tamil Nadu
Sankari Mansa Devi H, Vishnu Prasad R, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2567-2571.
- A study on contraceptive use among married women of reproductive age group in a rural area of Tamilnadu, India
Rema V. Nair, Vishnu G. Ashok, Prashant V. Solanke
. 2016; 5(9): 3147-3152.
- Prevalence of contraceptives and unmet need for family planning: does geographical location play a role?
Palas Dutta, Sumon Chandra Debnath, Md. Alamin, Ropak Chandra Roy
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 175-181.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- A randomized trial of intravenous labetalol & oral nifedipine in severe pregnancy induced hypertension
Badal Dhali, Shritanu Bhattacharya, Rajendra Prasad Ganguly, Shrirupa Bandyopadhyay, Mousumi Mondal, Mousumi Dutta
. 2012; 1(1): 42-46.
- Identification of a Common Protein Moiety of Aeromonas Strains Using Western Blot Technique
N. Sachan, R. K. Agarwal, V. P. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 37-44.
- ROLE OF YOGIC PRACTICES IN PSYCHOSOMATIC MALE IMPOTENCY
H.S.K. AGARWAL, R.D. SHARMA, K.N. UDUPA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1986; 5(1): 23-28.
- Study on Outer Membrane Protein (OMP) Profile of Aeromonas Strains using SDS- PAGE
N Sachan, R K Agarwal, V P Singh
. 2012; 5(3): 173-177.
- Health status of pre-menarcheal and post-menarcheal adolescent girls in West Bengal, India
Purushottam Pramanik, Subha Bose Banerjee, Swagata Dutta
. 2015; 3(8): 1979-1984.
- Prevalence of hypertension in school going children in tea garden community in Dibrugarh town, Assam, India
Abhijit Dastidar, Smriti P. Dutta, Hiranya Saikia
. 2016; 4(10): 4422-4428.
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anaesthesia with BiPAP- A case report
Ashok Jadon, Neelam Sinha, Prashant S Agarwal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2009; 34(1): 117-119.
- Evaluation of Accredited Social Health Activist’s Activities in Janani Suraksha Yojna in a Rural Area of Gwalior District, Madhya Pradesh
Ram Niwas Mahore, Anil K Agarwal, Sangeeta Kori
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 60-63.
- A study of seroprevalence and determinants of HIV and HBsAg among antenatal mothers in tertiary and secondary care hospital at Bareilly
Parnnika Agarwal, Nitesh Mohan, Parbodh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 712-715.
- Influence of habitual deep squatting on kinematics of lower extremity, pelvis and trunk
Bela M. Agarwal, Robert van Deursen, Rajani P. Mullerpatan
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2018; 7(1): 1-19.
- A randomized controlled double-blinded prospective study of the efficacy of low dose of Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to intrathecal Bupivacaine in hysterectomies
Sangeeta Agarwal Bansal, Vinita Agarwal Bansal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 876-880.
- Sacral Index is More Reliable than Kimura’s Base Wing Index for Sex Determination of a Sacrum
Shweta Asthana, Sumit Gupta, Mahendra Khatri, GC Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 71-74.
- Preferred Practice Patterns for Presumed Viral Kerato-Conjunctivitis in Central India
Prakashchand Agarwal, Saroj Gupta, Anjali Sharma, V K Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 54-56.
- Prevalence of Developmental Delay and Factors Affecting the Development Status among Under 5 Children in an Urban Slum of Agra City
Disha Agarwal, Shailendra Singh Chaudhary, Sandeep Sachdeva, Sunil Kumar Misra, Prashant Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 474-479.
- Drainage in primary cemented total knee arthroplasty required or not? A comparative study among northern Indian subjects
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Harnam Singh Madan
. 2016; 4(5): 1645-1648.
- An evaluation of merits of total hip arthroplasty done for traumatic and non-traumatic displaced fracture neck of femur
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Harnam Singh Madan, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1632-1635.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Epidemiological profile of cancer patients in surgery ward of a tertiary teaching hospital in the Vindhya region with special reference to high proportion of carcinoma gall bladder
Dhanwantari Shukla, Vishnu Kumar Patel, Akash Singh Chhari, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg, Singh A. P., Bais P. S., Gaharwar A. P. S.
. 2016; 3(4): 2025-2033.
- Self-reported Awareness of Oral Health and Infant Oral Health among Pregnant Women in Mangalore, India- A Prenatal Survey
Varghese Chacko, Ramya Shenoy, Hridya E. Prasy, Sheetal Agarwal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 109-115.
- Evaluation of Stress urinary incontinence among non pregnant female patients in a tertiary care hospital
Shraddha Agarwal, Ashwin Vacchani, Jigisha Chauhan, Sneha .C. Halpati
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 73-76.
- Awareness of Cervical Cancer Screening among Paramedical Staff and Students in An Institution of Northern India
Manisha Gupta, Megha Yadav, Neelima Agarwal, Raksha Arora
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 333-336.
- A Scenario of Serum TNF α and C – Reactive Protein in Acute Ischemic Stroke and their Prognostic Significance
Zainab Yaseen, Sarita Agarwal, Manjula Shantaram, Debasish Chowdhury
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(4): 135-143.
- Prevalence and risk factors of varicose veins, skin trophic changes, and venous symptoms among northern Indian population
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Parth Nathwani, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel
. 2016; 4(5): 1678-1682.
- Association of sleep quality and spatial and verbal memory in young adults
Naveen Aalasyam, Sai Sailesh Kumar Goothy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 946-949.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- Efficacy of Kshara Karma (Caustic therapy) in Primary and Secondary Third Degree Arshas (Haemorrhoids) - A Case Report
Rajasree Gopalakrishnan, Ajith Kumar Raveendrakurup
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(5): 137-142.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- Comparative evaluation of amisulpride and escitalopram on Hamilton Depression Rating Scale among depression patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Nepal
Vijay Kaul, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Nand Kishore Singh, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Srihari Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 642-646.
- Serum Concentrations of Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Cobalt in Anoestrus Cattle and Buffaloes under Farm Condition
Vishal Mudgal, Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Shalini Srivastava, Ajaz Ahmed Ganai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 150-159.
- Screening of gestational diabetes mellitus in antenatal women using DIPSI guidelines
Ketaki Kaustubh Junnare, Shyam Rameshwar Adhau, Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Pushpalata Ramesh Naphade
. 2016; 4(2): 446-449.
- Role of hysteroscopy in management of abnormal uterine bleeding in perimenopausal women
Gurcharan Kaur, Priya Agarwal
. 2016; 5(6): 1690-1694.
- A Study of Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls in Rural Area of Bhopal District
Sheloj M Joshi, Swarna Likhar, Sanjay S Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Umashankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 191-194.
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus at Tertiary Care Centre
Vikram B Vikhe, Shubhangi A Kanitkar, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Anu N Gaikwad, Meenakshi Kalyan, Rajani R Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 377-380.
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Mortality pattern of patients of typhoid perforation during the year 2001 to 2010 admitted in surgical wards of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Saket Kaushik, Sandeep Kumar Ahirwar, Vishnu Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2034-2040.
- Comparative evaluation of effect of Olanzapine and Quetiapine on body weight and body mass index (BMI) in psychotic patients at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Nepal
Vijay Kaul, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Shalu Bawa, Nand Kishore Singh, Srihari Dutta, Mohammad Anjoom
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1911-1915.
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma together with leiomyosarcoma in a single patient: a rare case report
Reema Jain, Rita Ranjan, Poonam Agarwal
. 2016; 5(4): 1239-1241.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Evaluation of post-placental intrauterine device (PPIUCD) in terms of awareness, acceptance, and expulsion in a tertiary care centre
Geeta Katheit, Juhi Agarwal
. 2013; 2(4): 539-543.
- Incidence of dermatophytosis in canine cases presented at Apollo Veterinary College, Rajashtan, India
Rakhi Gangil, Pankaj Dutta, Ruchi Tripathi, Rajesh Singathia, Ratan Lal Lakhotia
. 2012; 5(11): 682-684.
- Predictive value of electroencephalography for developmental outcome at 6 month of age in full term neonates with seizures
Jyotsana Shrivastava, Akhil Singh, Amit Agarwal
. 2015; 2(4): 325-328.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Epidemiological variants in mentally ill patients : a cross-sectional study in mental hospital patients of Ahmedabad city
Medhavi Agarwal, Jaimin Patel, Janmesh Shah, Mrudula Lala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 691-694.
- Seroprevalence of antistreptolysin O antibodies in a tertiary health care centre in Haryana, India: a three year retrospective study
Aakanksha Sharma, Shipra Agarwal, Kiran Bala, Uma Chaudhary
. 2016; 4(7): 2636-2638.
- Clinical spectrum of hypothyroidism: a cross sectional study in Puducherry, South India
Darshan Savery M., Vijay Prasad C., Vishnu Prasad R.
. 2016; 4(3): 931-935.
- Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo myelopathy): a rare mitochondrial disorder
Sheesham Agarwal, Nikita Tripathi, Anurag Singh, Suresh Verma
. 2016; 3(1): 285-287.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW