|43 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluating Pharmaceutical Marketing Knowledge and Attitude among Medical Representative in Mumbai City: A Quantitative Study
Virendra Ligade , Juilee Bhegade
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 83-87.
- Impact of adjunct treatment with yoga on severity, illness score, and drug dosage in controlled asthmatic children
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Virendra Kumar, Asha Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1139-1144.
- Perception of Livestock Farmers Towards Existing Livestock Service Delivery Systems in Jaipur District of Rajasthan, India
Manisha Singodia, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Sunil Rajoria, Virendra Singh, Gara Ram Saini
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 111-119.
- Economic Evaluation of Moringa oleifera Leaves as a Dietary Supplement in Sirohi Goat Kids
Padma Meel, Mithalal Gurjar, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Manju , Shweta Choudhary, Virendra Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 211-217.
- Ethno-veterinary Practices of Parasitic Infestation with their Extent of Use Followed by Livestock Owners in Western Zone of Rajasthan
Shyam Lal Garg, Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Devi Singh Rajput, Virendra Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 220-225.
- A Comparative Analysis Between Advance and Conventional ICT Tools in Information Dissemination in Jaipur District of Rajasthan
Sunil Rajoria, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Virendra Singh, Harshita Bhumra, Manisha Singodia, Brijesh Nanda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 206-213.
- Technological Empowerment of Women through Dairy Cooperatives in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Virendra Singh, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Sunil Rajoria, Narendra Choudhary, Shyamlal Garg, Manisha Singodia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 103-107.
- Study on Conventional vs. Artificial Rearing of Surti Buffalo Calves
Ketan A Patel, Rana Ranjeet Singh, Sandhya S Chaudhary, Virendra Kumar Singh, Mahipal Choubey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 139-147.
- Scientific Research Presentations in Pharmacoeconomics and Health outcomes research: Status of India compared to SAARC and BRICS countries.
Sreeranjani Menon, Harshith Nayak, Virendra Ligade,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 135-140.
- A quasi-experimental study of the effects of yogic practices on pulmonary functions and exercise-induced bronchial lability in children with controlled asthma
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Asha Gandhi, Virendra Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1046-1051.
- Role of Jivantyadi Churna in managing Tamaka Shwasa (Bronchial Asthma)
Chuman Lal Bhaskar, Kuldeep Kumar Soni, Vishal Prajapati, Kalpana S Patel, Virendra K Kori
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(1): 13-18.
- Milk Production, Consumption and Disposal Pattern of Women Dairy Cooperative Society Members in Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Virendra Singh, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Sunil Rajoria, Sajad Ahmed Wani, Narendra Singh, Manisha Singodia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 190-194.
- Economic Empowerment of Women through Dairy Cooperatives in Jaipur District of Rajasthan
Virendra Singh, Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Gara Ram Saini, Manisha Singodia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 319-326.
- Oestrus Induction and Fertility Response in Anoestrus Frieswal Heifers Subjected to Various Treatments
Yogesh Kumar Soni, Suresh Kumar, Siddhartha Saha, Megha Pande, Rajendra Prasad, Jitendra Kumar Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Bansal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 146-152.
- Inflammatory and insulin resistance markers in gestational diabetes mellitus
Virendra Atam, Prachi Daga, Arpit Gupta, Madhukar Mittal, Seema Mehrotra, Smriti Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 342-344.
- Relation of Echocardiographic Parameters to Outcome of Patients with Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Amardip Rajput, Shruti S Rao, Jayesh N Shetye
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(1): 6-15.
- Management of Grahani Dosha in Children with Devadarvyadi Vati
Maleka Raisbhai Vhora, Rahul Ghuse, Virendra Kori, Rajagopala Shrikrishna, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(3): 85-90.
- Correlation of Tissue Doppler imaging parameters with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Vaibhav Agrwal, Sandhya Kulkarni, Shrikant A. Lomte, Bhupal Pujari
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(1): 1-15.
- A cross-sectional study of mental well-being among undergraduate students in a Medical College, in Central India
Jayashri B Bute, Abhishek Bachhotiya, V K Arora, Sangeeta Kori
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1775-1778.
- Rare case of ovarian pregnancy
Archana Kori, Balgopal Singh Bhati, Arti Patidar, Indra Bhati
. 2016; 5(7): 2438-2439.
- An unusual case of constriction ring dystocia
Balgopal Singh Bhati, Arti Patidar, Archana Kori, Indra Bhati
. 2016; 5(7): 2431-2433.
- A retrospective study on clinician’s practice on testing and treating for cytomegalovirus infection in patients with acute ulcerative colitis in a tertiary care center in India
Ajay Kumar, Samir Mohindra, Amar Deep, Virendra Atam, Abhijit Chandra
. 2016; 4(8): 3262-3266.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- Clinical profile of scrub typhus in relation with malaria and dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India
Virendra Kumar Gupta, Prashant Agrawal, Raj Kumar Gupta, Ram Babu Sharma, Jitendra Prashad Bhatnagar
. 2016; 3(3): 943-948.
- A cross sectional study to assess the prevalence and awareness of tobacco consumption among school students in a cosmopolitan city of India
Shachi Jain Taran, Rakesh Taran, Satish Soroshe, Virendra Bhandari
. 2016; 3(1): 86-90.
- Clinical Study on the Management of Cerebral Palsy with Yoga Basti (Medicated Enema)
Rahul Ghuse*, Maleka Vhora, Virendra Kumar Kori
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(3): 62-69.
- Efficacy of Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol in the Management of Childhood Karshya
(Undernutrition) - An Overview of the Research Works
Pravin Masram*, Kalpana S Patel, Rajagopala Shrikrishna, Virendra K Kori
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(3): 87-93.
- Evaluation of Accredited Social Health Activist’s Activities in Janani Suraksha Yojna in a Rural Area of Gwalior District, Madhya Pradesh
Ram Niwas Mahore, Anil K Agarwal, Sangeeta Kori
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 60-63.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- Giant fibrosarcoma of anterior abdominal wall: a rare case report and review literature
Jeewan Ram Vishnoi, Channabasappa Kori, Saumya Shukla, Sameer Gupta, Vijay Kumar, Shiv Rajan
. 2015; 3(9): 2488-2491.
- A study of culture confirmed cases of extrapulmonary tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital from Western Maharashtra, India
Prasanna Chhagan Nakate, Virendra Ashok Kashetty, Mangala Prakash Ghatole
. 2015; 3(5): 1077-1080.
- Risk factors for low bone mass in healthy young adults from North India: studies on BMD and bone turnover markers
Anita Fotedar Verma, Ashok Kumar Verma, Virendra Kumar Mishra, Sudhir Kumar Mandal
. 2015; 3(4): 933-939.
- To study the effect of glycemic control and duration of disease on pulmonary function tests and diffusion capacity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Jitendra Singh, Kamlesh K. Gupta, D. Himanshu, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam, Surya Kant
. 2015; 3(1): 224-228.
- Variations in suprascapular notch morphology and its clinical importance
Krishna Gopal, Alok Kumar Choudhary, Jolly Agarwal, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 301-306.
- Clinical and echocardiogram profile of Cardiomyopathy at tertiary care centre
Virendra C. Patil, Neeraj Desai,Chetan Galande
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(1): 34-43.
- OEIS complex: a rare foetal anomaly
Neelamma G. Patil, Subash R. Mudanur, Aruna S. Nemagouda, Shreedevi S. Kori, Lubna Y. Lahori
. 2014; 3(4): 1100-1103.
- A rare case of Crigler-Najjar syndrome type II with pregnancy
Rachna Chaudhary, Amit Maheshwari, Deepmala, Virendra Tapparwal
. 2014; 3(1): 261-262.
- A rare presentation of dengue fever: acute motor quadriparesis due to hypokalemia
Jitendra Singh, Ambukeshwar Singh, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam
. 2014; 2(4): 1732-1734.
- Unusually large sized bronchial cast/mucus plug after extubation leading to whole lung collapse-consolidation: a rare case report
Virendra Kr. Goyal, Anamika Chaudhary, Narendra Rungta
. 2014; 1(1): 43-45.
- Study of Hemoglobin in Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Diet in Obese Women with risk of cardiac Problem in Lucknow city
shyam vinay sharma, sciddhartha koonwar, virendra atam, Uma Singh, M L Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 169-172.
- Ruptured cornual ectopic pregnancy at 8 weeks gestation- successful conservative approach: a case report
Shobha S. Shiragur, Vijayalaxmi Gobbur R, Manpreetkaur Tehalia J, Rathi Doshi, Sreedevi Kori
. 2013; 2(4): 671-673.
- Diastolic dysfunction in asymptomatic type 2 diabetes mellitus with normal systolic function
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Kuldeep B. Shah, Jay D. Vasani, Pruthvi Shetty
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(4): 213-222.
- Extremely rare case of a rupture of the left sinus of Valsalva aneurysm into the main pulmonary artery
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Sanjay Kshirsagar, Bhupal Pujari
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(1): 77-79.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW