|30 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Digit ratio and its implications on exercise capacity among non-athlete Indian male subjects
Arjun Maitra, Vinita Ailani, Nitin Srivastava, Naidu B N A M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 347-350.
- Variation in four limb blood pressure and central aortic pressure: An observational study on North Indian semi-urban males
Arjun Maitra, Vinita Ailani, Nitin Srivastava, Sajjan Lal Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 756-760.
- Managing Public Investment- Implementation Strategy model
Nawal K Srivastava, Dr Vinita Mohindra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 2925-2934.
- EFFECTIVENESS OF DIGITALIZATION IN HRM: AN
Honoria Samson, Vinita Agrawal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 4082-4088.
- Comparative Analysis of Job Satisfaction and Teacher Effectiveness
Vinita Pareek, Dr. Bhawna Kulshrestha
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(3): 1987-1990.
- ROLE OF SMARTPHONE IN DEVISING TEACHING STRATEGIES: AMID AND POST COVID-19
Shikha Panwar, Vinita Agrawal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 4116-4124.
- Mathematical Modeling of Employee Performance on the Usage of Smartphone’s in Higher Educational Institutions
Shikha Panwar, Vinita Agrawal
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(2): 1027-1036.
- Maternal and foetal morbidity in women with preeclampsia at varying gestational ages and its correlation with placental pathology
Dr. Rashmi Khatri, Dr. Vinita Gupta, Dr. Seema Rawal, Dr. Sharannya Chaudri
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 61-66.
- Evaluation of mid trimester abortion (13-20 weeks) using newer regimen of mifepristone with misoprostol versus misoprostol alone
Vinita Singh, Ritika Sethia, Sunita Murmu
. 2016; 5(10): 3542-3546.
- Knowledge attitude and practice (KAP) of emergency contraceptive pills among women of reproductive age group attending AIIMS OPD Raipur (C.G.)
Vinita Singh, Pushpawati Thakur, Prasanta Kumar Nayak, Sarita Agrawal
. 2014; 1(2): 105-112.
- Localised Ridge Augmentation Using Soft Tissue Onlay Graft : A Case Report
Sruthy Prathap, Shashikanth Hegde, Prathap Nair, Rajesh Hosadurga, Vinita A Boloor
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 66-71.
- Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy: a case report
Menka Verma, Vinita Agarwal, Megha Sharma, Pramila Yadav
. 2016; 5(11): 4082-4083.
- Acute non puerperal inversion of uterus with large submucous fibroid
. 2016; 5(7): 2460-2462.
- Fetal Doppler for prediction of adverse perinatal outcome in preeclampsia in a low resource setting
Smriti Agrawal, Vinita Das, Anjoo Agarwal, Amita Pandey
. 2016; 5(10): 3439-3443.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia and MTHFR gene 677 C>T polymorphism: questionable role in female infertility
Vinita Das, Devyani Misra, Smriti Agrawal, Anjoo Agrawal, Amita Pandey
. 2015; 4(3): 683-689.
- Placenta accreta: the silent invader
Seema Dwivedi, Gopaal Narayan Dwivedi, Archana Kumar, Neena Gupta, Vinita Malhotra, Neha Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1501-1505.
- Correlation of serum homocysteine levels and pregnancy outcome: the dilemma continues
Noopur Jaiswal, Anjoo Agrawal, Smriti Agrawal, Vinita Das, Amita Pandey, Rajendra Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 391-395.
- Prediction of pre-eclampsia at 11-14 weeks of pregnancy using mean arterial pressure, uterine artery Doppler and pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A
Shinjini Narang, Anjoo Agarwal, Vinita Das, Amita Pandey, Smriti Agrawal, Wahid Ali
. 2016; 5(11): 3948-3953.
- Surgical outcome of single site phacotrabeculectomy in management of concurrent glaucoma and cataract
Vinita Ramnani, Rahul Agarwal, Priti Singh, Rashmi Kumar, Sapna Raghuvanshi, Vijay Kumar Ramnani
. 2016; 4(7): 2874-2877.
- Linear nevus sebaceous syndrome with lissencephaly
Poonam Sinha, Swati Kalra, Anju Aggarwal, Vinita Rathi
. 2016; 3(3): 1099-1101.
- A randomized controlled double-blinded prospective study of the efficacy of low dose of Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to intrathecal Bupivacaine in hysterectomies
Sangeeta Agarwal Bansal, Vinita Agarwal Bansal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 876-880.
- Comparative Studies on Haemato-biochemical Parameters of Anoestrus Crossbred Cows Treated with Different Therapeutic Regimen
Vinita Mangrole, Sudarshan Kumar, Madhu Shivhare, Ranjit Aich, Anavil Bhardwaz, Ritika Mandhwani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 300-308.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Polymorphism of BoLA DRB3.2 Gene in Indian Holstein Crossbred Cows using PCR-RFLP
Kauvery Tayeng, Satyender Singh Tomar, Sherly Ignetious, Sunil Kumar Nagoriya, Vinita Mangrole
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 13-20.
- Comparison of efficacy of bipolar electrosurgical vessel sealing with conventional suturing in securing vascular pedicles during vaginal hysterectomy
Vinita B Agrawal, Ashish Agrawal, Sangeeta B Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1325-1328.
- Differences in the Angiogenesis of Benign and Malignant Surface Epithelial Ovarian Tumors Demonstrated by Microvessel Density and Immunohistochemistry
Shelly Sehgal, Prashant Goyal, Reena Agarwal, Sompal Singh, Awanindra Kumar, Ruchika Gupta, Vinita Kumar, Dipti Agrawal
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 145-152.
- Awareness and practice of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of HIV among health-care workers in tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mukesh Kumar, C M S Rawat, Vinita Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 977-981.
- Pattern of dental diseases among patients attending outpatient department of dental: a hospital based cross-sectional study
Pitamber Datt Garkoti, CMS Rawat, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Vinita Rawat, Janki Bartwal, Neha Goyal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 112-115.
- Pseudo-outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia blood stream infections in intensive care units of a super-speciality hospital: A cross-sectional study
Mohit Bhatia, Poonam Sood Loomba, Bibhabati Mishra, Vinita Dogra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1139-1144.
- Merkel cell carcinoma - A retrospective case series
Kanica Chaudhary, Jay Mehta, Shilpa Prabhudesai, Vinita Pant, Puja Khanna, Anita Borges
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(1): 34-38.