37 articles found.
- A STUDY OF COMPARISON OF POSTOPERATIVE USE OF STEROID VS ITRACONAZOLE IN CASES OF ALLERGIC FUNGAL RHINOSINUSITIS:
Dr Sharath Babu K, Dr Rathan Raju, Dr Arun Ingale, Dr Vinayak Kuradagi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 1191-1196.
- Correlation between pre-operative chronic Rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps CT findings and operative Findings in Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
Lakshmi Sravya Kakollu , Srinithya Kancherla , Mahajan Gundappa, Supriya Mathur, Shugangi Prasad, Vinayak kuradagi
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(4): 81-85.
- A Study of surgical management of rhino-orbital mucormycosis:
Dr Sharath Babu K, Dr Rathan Raju, DrVinayak Kuradagi, Dr Arun Ingale
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 1197-1202.
- GLOBAL APPROACHES TO IMMUNITY AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES OF SARS-COV-2: DOES UNIVERSAL BCG VACCINATION POLICY PLAY A ROLE ?’
Smriti Sharma, Vinayak Bhatia
European Chemical Bulletin. 2021; 10(2): 103-106.
- To Compare The Effect Of Intravenous Dexmedetomidine With Fentanyl On Brachial Plexus Block
Dr.Sheetal Songir,Dr. Sevras Hingwe, Dr. Vinayak Gour, Dr. Chandrakant
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 1317-1325.
- To compare the effectiveness of erector spinae plane block with serratus anterior plane block for breast surgery -A comparative study.
Dr.Ankit Shrivastava, Dr. Vinayak Gour, Dr. Chandrakant, Dr.Sevras Hingwe
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 1326-1330.
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF SOME THIOUREA BASED METAL COMPLEXES
Vinayak S. Sonnekar, Wamanrao N. Jadhav, Satish A. Dake, Swapanil G. Dhole, Shankar S. Narwade, Rajendra P. Pawar
European Chemical Bulletin. 2014; 3(8): 792-797.
- Study of relationship between interleukin-6 and markers of oxidative stress in geriatric subjects with depression
Shahid A. Mujawar, Vinayak W. Patil, Vinayak P. Kale, Maithili S. Umate, Sachin H. Mulkutkar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 16-20.
- A Study to Estimate the Prevalence of Occupational Exposure to Blood and Body Fluids Among the Health Care Workers in a Teaching Hospital Attached to Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI), Bangalore
Shibi Selladurai, Nimra Shireen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 252-255.
- Pattern of Tobacco Consumption and Participants Perception in Relation to Anti-Tobacco Policies among Undergraduate Students in Mangalore
Vinayak J Kempaller, K G Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Shruthi M Shetty, Usha Rani S P
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 557-560.
- A study to assess knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding road safety among college students in Goa
Jagadish Anil Cacodcar, Akshaya Vinayak Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(10): 616-620.
- Total salinity stress on physico-chemical characterization of lecithin isolated from soya bean oil seeds grown in the coastal region of south, India
Pragasam Antony, Preeti N. Tallur, Sikandar I. Mulla, Vinayak M. Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 030-035.
- Morphometric Characterization of Different Strains of Osmanabadi Goat at 0-3 & 4-6 Months of Age
Sai prakash Baburao Ramod, Mohammed Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Gangaprakash Ramandas Channa, Geetesh Mishra, Samarjit Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 128-135.
- Association of Helicobacter pylori infection with megaloblastic anemia: a single centre experience
Nilesh Wasekar, Vinayak Wagaskar, Nalini Jadhav, Shailesh Jadhav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 63-66.
- Morbidity profile of inmates in old age homes in Mangalore, South India
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Nalam Udayakiran, Puneeth Nagarajaiah, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2230-2233.
- Effect of clonidine as an add-on to fentanyl premedication on post-operative pain in patients undergoing spine surgeries: A randomized study
Vinayak A, Kavitha Rajarathna, Raghavendra B S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 144-148.
- Studies on Production Performance of Tharparkar Cattle at Organized Farm
Geetesh Mishra, Mohammed Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Mahendra Singh Meel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 54-62.
- Early surgical management in patients with benign enlargement of prostate with economical constraints
Vinayak G Wagaskar, Ajaykumar R Gajengi, Pranav R Chhajed, Sujata K Patwardhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1098-1102.
- Feed Intake and Behavioural Performance of Osmanabadi Kids on Different Flooring Systems
Monali Bhaskar Wakchaure, Makarand Durgadas Kharwadkar, Mohammad Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Narsing Pandharinath Telange, Akshay Satavaji Sonawane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 105-108.
- Prospective study and applicability of pulp score to predict mortality and morbidity following peptic ulcer
Sheetal A Murchite, Thakut Gowtham, Aniket Patil, Vaishali Vinayak Gaikwad, Vishwas Gowda
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(3): 16-24.
- Studies on Efficacy of 7D CIDR-GNRH Protocols for Induction of Ovulatory Estrus in Anestrus Buffaloes
Komal Vinayak Narote, Niteen Markandeya, Abhinay Sawale, Babulal Kumawat, Mahendra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(1): 162-166.
- Growth Performance and Body Measurements of Osmanabadi Kids Reared on Different Floorings under Stall Fed Condition
Monali Bhaskar Wakchaure, Makarand Durgadas Kharwadkar, Mohammad Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, MohdBasir Ahmed Siddiqui , Kiran Shashikant Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 79-83.
- Awareness of Women on Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Field Practice Areas of a Medical College in Mangalore
Shruthi M Shetty, KG Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Vinayak J Kempaller
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 546-549.
- Quality of life and risk factors in hypertensive individuals in the field practice areas of a tertiary-care hospital in coastal Karnataka
Shruthi M Shetty, Rashmi Kundapur, Kiran K Ganapathy, Nalam Udaya Kiran, Nishanth Krishna Kodyalamoole, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1883-1886.
- Histomorphological Evaluation of Medial Patellar Ligament Affected with Upward Luxation of Patella in Cattle
Pushapnath Balaso Chougale, Raviraj Vinayak Suryawanshi, Anil Hiroji Ulemale, Sanjay Baburao Lambate, Chandrashekhar S. Mote, Ajit Bayaji Mali, Yogesh B. Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(2): 73-88.