|26 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- “A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NUTRITIONAL STATUS, IMMUNIZATION AND HEALTH MORBIDITIES OF 0-6 YEARS CHILDREN ATTENDING AND NON-ATTENDING ICDS ANGANWADI CENTRES IN SATARA DISTRICT, INDIA”
Mohite Rajsinh, Kshirsagar Vinayak
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 704-709.
- ‘A STUDY ON RURAL HEALTH MORBIDITY PATTERNS AND HOSPITALIZATION AT COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE: A CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY’
Mohite Rajsinh1, Kshirsagar Vinayak
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 354-357.
- ASSESSMENT OF PROCALCITONIN LEVEL IN CSF AS A MARKER FOR DIAGNOSIS OF BACTERIAL MENINGITIS IN CHILDREN
Dr. Narendra Porwal, Dr. Aieshwarya Pradhan, Dr. Vinayak.Y. Kshirsagar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1213-1216.
- CLINICAL PROFILE OF RECURRENT HEADACHES AMONG THE CHILDREN RESIDING IN RURAL HABITATS
Kshirsagar Vinayak Y, Mohite Rajsinh, Reddy Rama
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 710-715.
- Effectiveness of Mannheim peritonitis index scoring system in predicting the morbidity and mortality in peritonitis due to hollow viscous perforation
Vinayak N. Tukka, Rahul N.
. 2016; 3(2): 714-717.
- Clinical profile of patients with peritonitis due to hollow viscous perforation
Vinayak N. Tukka, Nagaraj Bhalki
. 2016; 3(2): 718-720.
- Pre-emptive gabapentin for postoperative pain relief in abdominal hysterectomy
Shailendra Deochandra Modak, Jyoti Magar, Vinayak Kakad
. 2016; 4(9): 3755-3759.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis in an adult: a report of an unusual case
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Bhushan Malhari Warpe, Arvind Valand, Geeta Kumari
. 2015; 3(9): 2503-2505.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of nasal cavity: a rare case report with review of literature
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Vidya Chandrakant Arole, Dipashri Bhaurao Jadhav, Jai Vijay Juvekar
. 2015; 3(10): 2877-2879.
- Pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children at tertiary care hospital, north Karnataka, India
Ramesh Rajesh Pol, Raghavendra Narayan Vanaki, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali, Ashok Vinayak Badakali
. 2015; 2(4): 419-423.
- A review of luteinizing hormone and its role in ovarian reserve testing
Vinayak Smith, Tiki Osianlis, Beverley Vollenhoven
. 2014; 3(1): 11-18.
- Clinico-pathological profile of abdominal tuberculosis and their treatment response in a tertiary care centre
Rajani Mavila, Manoj D. Kottarath, Niyas Naseer, Neethu Thambi, Vinayak Mohan
. 2016; 4(12): 5120-5124.
- A Study to Estimate the Prevalence of Occupational Exposure to Blood and Body Fluids Among the Health Care Workers in a Teaching Hospital Attached to Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI), Bangalore
Shibi Selladurai, Nimra Shireen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 252-255.
- Pattern of Tobacco Consumption and Participants Perception in Relation to Anti-Tobacco Policies among Undergraduate Students in Mangalore
Vinayak J Kempaller, K G Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Shruthi M Shetty, Usha Rani S P
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 557-560.
- Prevalence and risk factor for obesity in urban and rural school going children of Karad taluka, Maharashtra, India
Minhajuddin Ahmed, Kuldeep Shah, Vinayak Yadavrao Kshirsagar
. 2016; 3(4): 1389-1393.
- Total salinity stress on physico-chemical characterization of lecithin isolated from soya bean oil seeds grown in the coastal region of south, India
Pragasam Antony, Preeti N. Tallur, Sikandar I. Mulla, Vinayak M. Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 030-035.
- Morphometric Characterization of Different Strains of Osmanabadi Goat at 0-3 & 4-6 Months of Age
Sai prakash Baburao Ramod, Mohammed Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Gangaprakash Ramandas Channa, Geetesh Mishra, Samarjit Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 128-135.
- A study of correlation between tuberculosis and gall bladder pathology
Ushma K. Butala, Geeta S. Ghag, Vinayak V. Dewoolkar, Prachi S. Ghag, Mihir R. Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 1806-1811.
- Association of Helicobacter pylori infection with megaloblastic anemia: a single centre experience
Nilesh Wasekar, Vinayak Wagaskar, Nalini Jadhav, Shailesh Jadhav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 63-66.
- Morbidity profile of inmates in old age homes in Mangalore, South India
Usha Rani S Padmanabha, Nalam Udayakiran, Puneeth Nagarajaiah, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2230-2233.
- Effect of clonidine as an add-on to fentanyl premedication on post-operative pain in patients undergoing spine surgeries: A randomized study
Vinayak A, Kavitha Rajarathna, Raghavendra B S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 144-148.
- Studies on Production Performance of Tharparkar Cattle at Organized Farm
Geetesh Mishra, Mohammed Faheem Siddiqui, Vinayak Shivajirao Ingle, Mahendra Singh Meel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 54-62.
- Early surgical management in patients with benign enlargement of prostate with economical constraints
Vinayak G Wagaskar, Ajaykumar R Gajengi, Pranav R Chhajed, Sujata K Patwardhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1098-1102.
- Awareness of Women on Reproductive Tract Infections in Rural Field Practice Areas of a Medical College in Mangalore
Shruthi M Shetty, KG Kiran, Sanjeev Badiger, Vinayak J Kempaller
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 546-549.
- Quality of life and risk factors in hypertensive individuals in the field practice areas of a tertiary-care hospital in coastal Karnataka
Shruthi M Shetty, Rashmi Kundapur, Kiran K Ganapathy, Nalam Udaya Kiran, Nishanth Krishna Kodyalamoole, Vinayak J Kempaller
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1883-1886.
- Histomorphological Evaluation of Medial Patellar Ligament Affected with Upward Luxation of Patella in Cattle
Pushapnath Balaso Chougale, Raviraj Vinayak Suryawanshi, Anil Hiroji Ulemale, Sanjay Baburao Lambate, Chandrashekhar S. Mote, Ajit Bayaji Mali, Yogesh B. Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(2): 73-88.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW