|90 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Abdominal volume index and conicity index in predicting metabolic abnormalities in young women of different socioeconomic class
Vikram Gowda, Kripa Mariyam Philip
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1452-1456.
- Comparison of the effectiveness of horizontal integration with traditional teaching approach in first-year MBBS students
Vijaya Lakshmi Gaddam, Vikram Gowda, Kannan Vaidyanathan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1360-1363.
- Infant Feeding Practices in Rural Field Practice Area of Medical College in Karnataka: A Cross-Sectional Descriptive Study
Ramakrishna Reddy Narayanappa, Ranganath TS, Kishore Gowda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 508-512.
- Interaction of Ketoconazole with Bovine Serum Albumin: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic and Molecular Modeling Studies
Babu Gowda, Mallappa M., Jayant I. Gowda, Raghavendran Rengasamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 037-044.
- Randomized, Open Label, Active Controlled comparative study to assess Safety, Efficacy of Mometasone & Formoterol versus Fluticasone & Formoterol dry powder inhaler in treatment of Mild to Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Parasuramalu B G, Sathish Chandra M R, Huliraj N, Giriyanna Gowda, Gangaboraiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 263-269.
- Summary of 3rd Workshop on Basic Epidemiology & Biostatistics with Epi-Info at PGIMER, Chandigarh
Simmi Oberoi, Vikram Kumar Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 130-131.
- Cytopathic effect of PPR vaccine virus strains in Vero cells
Raveendra Hegde, Amitha R. Gomes, S. M. Byre Gowda, Santhosh A. K and C. Renukaprasad
. 2009; 2(3): 93-94.
- Pre and Post Treatment Comparative Study of Meniscus Tears Treated with Intraarticular Steroid Injection
Janak A Rathod, Dhaval I Patel, Vikram Jasoliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 245-248.
- Sound Philosophy in Video Games: A Review of Playing with Sound
Amitabh Vikram Dwivedi
Pennsylvania Communication Annual. 2016; 71(2): 63-67.
- Prevalence of nosocomial infections in the intensive care unit
Ambanna Gowda Durgad, Sudarshan Varadarajan
. 2015; 3(12): 3514-3518.
- Unusual presentation of uterine rupture in modern obstetrics
Nandish Manoli, Surakshith L. Gowda
. 2014; 3(4): 1160-1162.
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus at Tertiary Care Centre
Vikram B Vikhe, Shubhangi A Kanitkar, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Anu N Gaikwad, Meenakshi Kalyan, Rajani R Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 377-380.
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: an unusual association of leptospirosis
Sathwik Raj, Prakash Rao, Rame Gowda, C. Ramachandra Bhat
. 2014; 1(1): 46-48.
- Central cervical fibroid with a typical Lantern on top of St. Paul’s cathedral appearance
Ambarisha Bhandiwad, Surakshith L. Gowda, Anupama N. K.
. 2016; 5(3): 924-926.
- Impact of socio demographic factors on the severity of maternal anaemia
Ambarisha Bhandiwad, Surakshith L Gowda, Anupama N K
. 2016; 5(3): 868-872.
- Comparative study of oxidative stress in individuals with and without age related hearing loss
Vineeth VK, Damodara Gowda KM
. 2015; 3(8): 2020-2023.
- Effect of Supplementation of Phytobiotic Shatavari(Asparagus Racemosus) on the Biochemical Parameters in Raja II Broilers
Ashwini Shivaji Saste , Munegowda Gowda , Indresh Gowda , Lina Digamber Dhote , Vidyasagar Narsappa Chatnallikar , Supriya Satish Kashikar ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 214-219.
- Escitalopram induced euprolactinemic galactorrhoea
Sonali Shinde Tesia, Pakha Tesia, Mahesh R. Gowda, Preeti S
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; 2(1): 15-16.
- Horseshoe kidney – a case report
Ephraim Vikram Rao, Sadanand Battula
. 2015; 3(8): 2135-2138.
- Horseshoe kidney: a review article
Ephraim Vikram Rao K, Sadananda Rao Battula
. 2015; 3(11): 3004-3007.
- Post mass drug administration evaluation survey for lymphatic filariasis in Bidar district
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 235-238.
- Rectal foreign body: case report and review of literature
Ravindra Irpatgire, Vikram Sarda, Dinkar Kale
. 2016; 3(4): 2334-2336.
- Oxytocin versus methyl ergometrine in the management of third stage of labor: a comparative study from a South Indian tertiary care hospital
Deepa Rajendran, Mamatha Shivanagappa, Anjali Siddesh, Surakshith Gowda
. 2016; 5(5): 1327-1330.
- A study of blunt injury abdomen in patients attending the emergency department in a tertiary hospital
Vikram Yogish, P. S. Venkateswaran, C. Rajkamal
. 2016; 3(1): 153-157.
- Retrospective study on efficacy and safety of nanoparticle paclitaxel and concurrent radiotherapy in patients with advanced head and neck cancer
Pradeep K. Chandrakar, Vikram B. Rathore, Vivek Choudhary
. 2015; 3(8): 2109-2113.
- Cardiovascular Complications in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Reference to 2D Echocardiography Findings
Vikram B Vikhe, Prakash S Shende, Rahul S Patil, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Amol S Patil, Ankur P Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 385-388.
- Improving the Social Determinants of Health
Jamil Ahmed, Vikram Mehraj and Ahmed Laghari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 139-140.
- Physiological phimosis-the tincture of time
Soumyodhriti Ghosh*, Vikram Singh Mujalde, Ramendra Shukla, Shilpi Gupta, Mushahid Ali
. 2016; 4(8): 3466-3467.
- The role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding and its histopathological correlation following blind dilatation and curettage
Hariharan Valson, Chinmay Kulkarni, Sukanya Mukerjee, Shylaja N. Gowda
. 2016; 5(3): 609-614.
- Primary cesearean section in multigravidas
Sonia Arogya Prakash*, Archana Vikram, Raja Gopal K., Poluri Seeta Lavanya
. 2016; 5(11): 3849-3852.
- Anaesthetic management of a patient with severe aortic stenosis for caesarean section: a case report
Moses Charles Dsouza, Vikram M. Shivappagoudar, Arpana Kedlaya, Gerard Joseph Gonsalvez
. 2015; 3(10): 2854-2856.
- Effect of Age, Sex and Physiological Stages on Heamatological Indices of Mehsana Goat (Capra hircus)
Ramesh Parmar, Abdul Lateef, Hemen Das, Nilufar Haque, Sanap Maharudra, Solanki Vikram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 236-243.
- Management of pancreatico-pleural fistula: 5 years of experience
Balakrishna N. Setty, Vinay B. Nanjegowda, Nagesh N. Swamy Gowda, Tejeswi S. Gutti, Venugopal H. Giriyappa, Vasanthakumar Gunasekaran
. 2015; 2(2): 221-223.
- A study of association between vitamin d deficiency in sepsis
Nishat Ahmed, Vikram Yadav, Rajendra Kumar Soni, Niranjan Nagaraj, Pramod Kumar Berwal, Gunshyam Singh Sengar
. 2016; 3(4): 1419-1421.
- Global instability following primary total knee arthroplasty in patient with osteoarthritis and backache due to missed thoracic meningioma: our experience
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Deepak Saini, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(4): 2267-2271.
- Primary lymphoepithelioma-like carcinoma of the lung in an adolescent girl with unusual presentation
Piyush Ranjan, Sukesh C. Nair, Ankur Goyal, Mehar C. Sharma, Naval K. Vikram, Rita Sood
. 2016; 4(4): 1282-1285.
- Study profile of recurrent pain abdomen in children examined by ultrasonography
Vikram Hirekerur, Ajay Bhagawat
. 2016; 3(4): 1197-1199.
- Clinical manifestation and prevalence of peripheral neuropathy and nerve dysfunction in patients with chronic kidney disease
M. Madhusudhana Babu, M. Ravi Kiran*, Kavuru Ravindra, Vaddadi Srinivas, Padmalatha Kandregula, R. Vikram Vardhan, Navsk Ravi Kumar
. 2015; 3(2): 451-455.
- Primary osteosynthesis augmented with autologous bone graft with total knee arthroplasty in patients with stress fractures of medial femoral condyle with knee osteoarthritis: a cost effective approach
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 4(6): 2408-2412.
- Rational Design of Duplex Specific Nuclease for One-Step Isothermal Viral RNA Detection
Elizabeth M. Wurtzler, Ranjani Ravi, Vikram Kapoor, David Wendell
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(5): 1-10.
- Enantioseparation of Tedizolid phosphate by RP-HPLC, using 𝛽-Cyclodextrin as a Chiral Mobile Phase Additive
Ajit Anerao, Vikram Dighe, Satish John, Nitin Pradhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 30-36.
- Comparative Study on Socio Economic Status of Contract and Non Contract Broiler Farmers in Karnataka
Gopala G T, Sasidhar P V K, Veeranna K C, Harisha Mageppa, Sushanth Handage, Veeranna gowda B G
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 153-160.
- Rare presentation on Meckels diverticulum on the mesenteric border forming a mass
Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Vikram Vatti, Minhajuddin Ahmed, Manal Ashraf Ali
. 2014; 1(3): 188-190.
- Post dengue Guillain Barre syndrome: a rare case scenario
Vikram Singh Tanwar, Anjali Saini, Gagandeep Sukhija, Parminder Kaur
. 2016; 3(4): 1077-1079.
- Safety evaluation of seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) leaves in Japanese quail
Vikram Patial, R. K. Asrani, Rajendra Damu Patil
. 2013; 6(9): 596-600.
- A study of variations in brachial artery and its branching pattern
Uma Shivanal, M. S. Trinesh Gowda
. 2015; 3(6): 1392-1396.
- Prevalence of Premenstrual Syndrome among Medical Students
Rumana Akbari M, Sudharani M, Sherin Joseph Xavier Kallupurackal, Ramya V, Nagendra Gowda M R, Suryakantha A H
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 292-294.
- Cancer oesophagus: is sequential chemo radiation better in elderly patients or patients with severe dysphagia?
Narendra Rathore, Poonam Chand Bana, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Abhay Kumar Jain, Vikram Singh Rajpurohit, Kiran Intodia
. 2016; 4(7): 3013-3019.
- Physical stabilization of amorphous itraconazole in solid dispersions for improved dissolution profile
Yogesh Vilas Pore, Vikram Ramchandra Shinde, J. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 037-044.
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea on surgically treated cleft anomalies
Madhava Kamath K., Prijo Philip, Vikram Shetty, Rajesh Venkataram, Giridhar B. H.
. 2016; 3(2): 345-349.
- Utilization of Antenatal Care Services and Its Determinants in Rural Field Practice Area of Jaipur, India
Rekha Shekhawat, Nikita Sharma, Amita Kashyap, Vikram Singh Sodha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 875-878.
- Lifestyle factors associated with infertility in a rural area: A cross-sectional study
Shilpa Acharya, Chethana Rame Gowda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 502-506.
- A comparative study of efficacy and safety of flupirtine versus piroxicamin patients with low back pain
Ambrish Sharma, Manjunath SM, Nagesh Raju G, Dharmaraj B, Nagendra Gowda MR
. 2015; 3(9): 2337-2341.
- Evaluation of seroprevalence of HbsAg infection among blood donors in a tertiary-care hospital
Praveen Gowda, Rajashekar HK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 47-49.
- Fatal phenytoin-induced Stevens–Johnson syndrome in an elderly person with metastatic lung carcinoma
Asha Madaiah, Hema Narasimhe Gowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 175-177.
- Traditional Rearing Practices Of Indigenous Pigs In Tamil Nadu
Sangli Vikram Kumar Kumaresan, Balasubramanyam Dakshanamoorthy, Gopi Hariharan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 177-183.
- Influence of Season and Parity on Service Period in Holstein-Friesian Upgraded Cows
Shankare Gowda A. J., Honnappa T. G., Nagaraju C. S., Devaraj M., Krishnaswamy A.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(12): 34-37.
- A randomized open-label study to compare the effects of amlodipine and cilnidipine on heart rate and proteinuria in subjects with hypertension with proteinuria
Ajay D Shanbhag, Hema Narasimhe Gowda, Laxmegowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1485-1490.
- Occurrence of Postpartum Estrus under Different Lactations and Agro Climatic Seasons in Holstein-Friesian Upgraded Cows
Shankare Gowda A.J., Honnappa T.G., Nagaraju C.S., Devaraj M., Krishnaswamy A.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(1): 78-82.
- A study of etiological factors, management, and complications of atrophic rhinitis
Rakesh Sheth, Vikram Patel, Vipul M Patel, Chiman S Gohil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 555-558.
- Estimation of adiponectin levels in diabetic, non-diabetic fatty liver diseases and healthy controls
Ashish Kumar Pandey, Umesh Jalihal, Pramila Kalra, Vanitha MN. Gowda, Vinay MD. Prabhu
. 2015; 3(1): 140-146.
- Depression among Mine Workers in Chitradurga: A Cross Sectional Study
Somarouthu Rajashekar, Prajna Sharma, Nagender Gowda MR, Sherin Joseph, Vishal S Pol
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 161-166.
- Effect of topical sodium fusidate, calcium mupirocin and papain—urea on wound healing in diabetic wistar rats
Smita Shenoy, Raghu Murthy, Lalit Mohan, Amoolya Gowda, Venu Madhav Nelluri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 209-214.
- In -training assessment of postgraduate students in pharmacology using an audiovisual quiz
Rachna Gupta, Lalit Kumar Gupta, Vikram N Patil, Harmeet Singh Rehan
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 126-131.
- A retrospective study on role of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of cervical lymphadenopathy
Vikram K Patel, Rakesh Sheth, Kamlesh Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1588-1591.
- Antibacterial and antidiarrheal activity of Simarouba amara (Aubl.) bark
Hegde Veena, Nagaraj Navya, Gowda K Sandesh, Nayaka Boramuthi Thippeswamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 88-96.
- Summary of 2nd National Workshop on R for Basic Biostatistics at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
Vikram Kumar Gupta, Priya Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 641-642.
- A Study on Compliance to Allergen Immunotherapy in Respiratory Allergy
Giriyanna Gowda, Pruthvi S, Kavya G Upadhya, Chitra Nagaraj, Bengaluru G Parasuramalu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 96-99.
- Assessment of Depression among Adolescent Students of Government Medical and Engineering Colleges, Hassan, Karnataka
Subhashini KJ, Praveen Gowda, Sundar Munisamy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 260-265.
- A Comparative Assessment to Evaluate Enhanced External Counter Pulsation Effect on Physical Profile and Quality of Life in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Coronary Heart Disease Patients
Vikram Singh, Girija Kumari, Bimal Chhajer, Ashok Kumar Jhingan, Saurabh Dahiya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 113-123.
- Estimation of serum amyloid A protein in neonatal sepsis: a prospective study
Krishnaveni P, Vanitha Gowda MN, Pradeep GCM
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1665-1672.
- Parasympathetic nervous system changes after the menopause: A comparative study
Sheveta Dureja, Rachna Bachhel, Mridu Gupta, Vikram Bhandari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 383-386.
- A comparative study of event-related potential P300 between normal individuals and individuals with prediabetes
Satabdi Saha, Vijayadas Muradi, Preethi Bangalore Lakshmana Gowda, Pramila Kalra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 171-176.
- Prevalence and risk factors for opportunistic infections in HIV patients who developed adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a tertiary-care teaching hospital
Kolar Bylappa Bhuvana, Narasimhe Gowda Hema, Rajesh T Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 200-206.
- Effect of Lifestyle based Edu Vaccine in Indian community: Study Outcomes of National Program for Prevention and Eradication of Heart Attack (NPPEHA)
Bimal Chhajer, Vikram Singh, Girija Kumari, Roheed Amin, Sachin Tiwari, Pawan Jaiswal, Manish Kumar Gupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 55-61.
- Correlation of body fat distribution and lipid profile in males of the Northwest region of Punjab
Rachna Bachhel, Sheveta Dureja, Mridu Gupta, Meena Arora, Vikram Bhandari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 326-329.
- Comparative analysis of sympathetic nervous system activity in pre‑menopausal and post-menopausal women
Sheveta Dureja, Vikram Bhandari, Kailash Chander Manchanda, Ram Sarup Sharma, Mridu Gupta, Rachna Bachhel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 968-971.
- Reproductive Disorders and its Relationship with Hormones and Mineral Status in Bovines of Organized Dairy Farms
Paramanandham Krishnamoorthy, Gurappanaidu Govindaraj, N. K. Shivakumar Gowda, Dintran Pal, Janivara P Ravindra, Parimal Roy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 142-151.
- A prospective study of comparison between Open Gastrojejunostomy and Laparoscopic Assisted Gastrojejunostomy in patients of post corrosive ingestion pyloric stenosis.
Samir shah, Chirag patel, Smit mehta, Vikram gohil
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 48-50.
- Comparison of fat percentage with muscle strength/endurance and blood pressure response in young adults
Bindiya S, Damodara Gowda K M, Ashwini K, Roshima P M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1070-1073.
- Awareness among pregnant women regarding the use and safety of drugs during pregnancy in the state of Punjab: A cross-sectional observational study
Sheveta Dureja, Manjinder Kaur, Vikram Bhandari, Narinder Singh, Jaswinder Singh, Rahat Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 478-481.
- Spectrum of Intestinal Neoplasms: A study of 400 cases
Aminder Singh, Bhavna Garg, Neena Sood, Harpreet Kaur Puri, Vikram Narang, Sumit Grover
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 19-23.
- Information Management Behaviour of Dairy Farmers in Cuddalore District of Tamil Nadu
Gopi Raju, Sindhu Madanur Gowda, Thilakar Ponniah, Manivannan Arunachalam, Mathialagan Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 119-124.
- Epidemiology and fatal outcomes of snakebite in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Vikram Khan, D B Zala, M Kakadiya, V K Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1201-1203.
- Role and impact of WHO Surgical safety checklist implementation on patient safety, in a tertiary level health care center
Santosh Kumar Singh, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Vikram Singh
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(2): 49-54.
- Body Mass Index and Its Association With Selected Risk Factors for Non-Communicable Diseases in a Rural Area in Karnataka, India
Shalini Chandrashekar Nooyi, Pruthvish Sreekantaiah, Shalini Shivananjaiah, Dinesh Rajaram, Krishnamurthy Ugraiah, Vanitha Gowda, Nandagudi Srinivas Murthy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 435-441.
- Development of Lipid Based Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Systems and Drug Carrier Complexes for Delivery to Brain
Sachin S. Salunkhe, Neela M. Bhatia, Vikram S. Kawade, Manish S. Bhatia
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 110-129.
- A study on demographical and clinical profile and the outcome of snake bite victims in a tristate tertiary care center
Rajesh Krishnappa, Chandrika D G, Ramesh M Gowda, Prakash Babu, Roopesh Banala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1818-1822.
- Perceived Barriers of Child Immunization among Mothers of Under-5 Children in Urban Slum of Ludhiana City
Harjot Kaur, Vikram Kumar Gupta, Anurag Chaudhary, Sangeeta Girdhar, Priya Bansal, Surinderpal Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(1): 22-25.
- Pattern and Determinants of Birth Weight in a Rural Population of Punjab, India
Mahesh Satija, Vikram Kumar Gupta, Anurag Chaudhary, Sarit Sharma, Sangeeta Girdhar, Surinderpal Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 616-621.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW