|440 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- A study to assess awareness regarding eye donation among post graduate medical students admitted through NEET pre PG 2014 of Gajra Raja medical college Gwalior, M.P., India
Ranjana Tiwari, Ajit Singh Rajput, Vikas Jain, Manish Goyal, Rakesh Mahore, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2015; 3(4): 871-875.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Design and characterization of microsponge loaded controlled release epicutaneous gel of lornoxicam
Purnima Panday, Neha Shukla, Dharmesh Sisodiya, Vikas Jain, Suresh Chand Mahajan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 16-21.
- A study to assess prevalence of obesity among medical students of G.R. medical college, Gwalior, M. P., India
Ranjana Tiwari, Vikas Jain, Ajit Singh Rajput, A. K. Bhagwat, Manish Goyal, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2014; 2(4): 1412-1416.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Development and Characterization Naproxan Gel bearing Eucalyptus Oil
for Topical Delivery
Vikas Jain, Monika Thakur
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 51-55.
- A study to assess the perceptions of first year medical students for choosing medical school as a career
Ranjana Tiwari, Vikas Jain, Rajkumar Arya, Shatkratu Dwivedi, Divyajyoti Shrivastava, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2016; 4(7): 2649-2655.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Prevalence of contraceptive practices in an urban slum of Pune city, India
Chandrashekhar S Taklikar, Sudhakar More, Vikas Kshirsagar, Vikas Gode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1772-1777.
- Morbidity Profile of OPD patients of an Urban Health and Training Center: A Tool for the Health Planners
Vikas Yadav, Manjunath SR, S Mukherji, TS Ramakrishnan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 179-183.
- Neglected Domestic Chore of Women and Its Health Impacts: An Exploratory Qualitative Study from Rural Maharashtra
Abhijeet V Jadhav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 288-293.
- Etiology of Peritonitis and Factors Predicting the Mortality in Peritonitis
Jeetendar J Paryani, Vikas Patel, Gunvant Rathod
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 145-148.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- A Study on Demographic Profile, Clinical Presentation and Management of Cases with Penetrating Abdominal Injury
Harin H Modi, Vikas H Janu, Gulabbhai R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 357-360.
- KERATIN-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN (KAP) 8 GENE POLYMORPHISM AND ITS ASSOCIATION WITH WOOL TRAITS IN RAMBOUILLET SHEEP
Vikas Mahajan, A K Das, R K Taggar, Dhirendra Kumar, Nazam Khan
. 2019; 1(1): 50-57.
- Comparative efficacy of Herbal methionine vis-a-vis DL-Methionine on nutrient digestibility and blood parameters of broiler chicken
Danish Bhutyal, Nazam Khan,R.K. Sharma and Vikas Mahajan
. 2019; 1(1): 19-28.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by lead acetate toxicity in wistar rats
S. G. Suradkar, D. J.Ghodasara, Priti Vihol, Jatin Patel, Vikas Jaiswal, K. S. Prajapati
. 2009; 2(11): 429-431.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- A study of clinical profile of varicose veins in our tertiary care center: a randomized prospective observational study
R. D. Jaykar, Pradeep Kasabe, Vikas Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 1517-1523.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- A Study of Newly Detected Diabetes Mellitus Patients among Population of Rural Field Practice Area of A Tertiary Care Centre In Maharashtra
Shekhar S Rajderkar, Vikas D Kshirsagar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 809-812.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- A descriptive analysis of management of fistula-in-ano
Ashish Kharadi, Kalpesh patel, Vikas Varikoo
. 2016; 3(2): 683-686.
- Cultural influence in the development of delusional parasitosis: A case report
M. S. Karthik, Dinesh Panati, Vikas Prabhav
. 2014; 1(3): 289-291.
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a novice technique
Vikas Singh, Vipin Gupta, Shesh Kumar Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 533-536.
- Susceptibility to Rubella among College Students
Vikas Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Renu Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 751-754.
- Radiopathological correlation of sellar and suprasellar masses: our experience
Vikas Batra, Pankaj Kant Gupta, Ramanand Gehlot, Puneet Awasthi
. 2016; 4(9): 3924-3928.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Comparative study of modified open technique and closed technique for primary trocar insertion in laparoscopic surgery
Vikas Bathla, Pukur I. Thekdi, Pratik Koradia, Dushyantsinh Jhala, Udit Gadhvi
. 2016; 4(1): 160-164.
- A study on newer dressing materials versus conventional dressing materials in ulcer healing
Pukur I.Thekdi, Vikas Bathla, Pratikkumar Koradi, Dushyantsinh Jhala, Dhruv Patel
. 2016; 3(1): 108-112.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
- Role of proximal tibial osteotomy in knee osteoarthritis
Farid Mohammed, Afzal Ansari, Sanjiv Kumar, Yasir Ali Khan, Vikas Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3180-3183.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Role of mycorrhiza and its associated bacteria on plant growth promotion and nutrient management in sustainable agriculture
Debasis Mitra, Navendra Uniyal, P. Panneerselvam, Ansuman Senapati, A. N. Ganeshamurthy, Divya Jain, Vikas Kumar,
. 2019; 1(1): 1-10.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Anticonvulsive effects of nifedipine and flunarizine on maximal electroshock seizures induced seizures
Raina Jain, Naveen Bankey, Ashish Jain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1317-1320.
- Paraganglioma of nose: a common tumor, rare site
Sanjay Khandekar, Pratik Chide, Nilima Lodha, Jayawant Mahadani, Snehalata Hingway, Vikas Yedshikar, Keshav Pagrut, Hitendra Khandekar, Vijay Kunghadkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2475-2477.
- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyelolithotomy at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research: our initial experience of 25 cases
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Rudramani, Sunil K. Singh, Shesh Kumar, Shashank Verma, Swadeep Srivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 488-491.
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Special Issue on Sustainable Agriculture under Abiotic and Biotic Stress
J. M. Al-Khayri, S. M. Jain
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(1): 1-2.
- Comparison of the Protective Nature of Antioxidants on Stored Erythrocytes
Soumya Ravikumar, Vani Rajashekharaiah
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 9-16.
- Bio-Medical Waste Management: Effect of Educational Intervention among Health Care Workers in Bangalore City Hospitals
md mustafa ahmed, vikas Jaiswal, chennakeshava pradeep, manasa r.v
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 686-689.
- Physico-Chemical, Colour and Textural Characteristics of Cobb-400, Vanjara, Aseel and Kadaknath Meat
Veer Pal Singh, Vikas Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 98-106.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Acne vulgaris management: what’s new and what’s still true?
Vikas Seth, Anuj Mishra
. 2015; 2(1): 1-5.
- Developmental Disabilities in Children: Medical and Social Challenges in Central India
Jenisha Jain, Shikhar Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 451-455.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- Evaluation of anticonvulsant effects of stem bark of Anogeissus latifolia (Roxb.) in mice
Vikas Chandra Sharma, Atul Kaushik,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(11): 69-74.
- A Study to Identify Socio-Demographic and Lifestyle Risk Factors Associated With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Sampat Raj Nagar, Manish Jain, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 155-159.
- The New Scoring System for Predicting the Risk of Major Amputations in Patient with Diabetic Foot Complications
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 1068-78.
- A New Classification (Grading System) of Debridement in Diabetic Lower Limbs - an Improvization and Standardization in Practice of Diabetic Lower Limb Salvage Around the World
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 991-1001.
- Aliskiren: A Novel, Orally Active Renin Inhibitor
Mohamed Saleem TS, Jain A, Tarani P, Ravi V, Gauthaman K
. 2010; 1(1): 93-98.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- An overview of evaluation of low back pain
Farid Mohammed, Arshiya Khan, Vikas Verma, Abhishek Pandey
. 2016; 4(7): 2777-2782.
- Bacteriological and clinical profile of community acquired pneumonia in hospitalised children with associated co-morbidity in a tertiary care centre of Western Rajasthan, India
Yudhavir. S. Shekhawat, Pramod Sharma, Anurag Singh, Vikas Payal
. 2016; 3(4): 1380-1384.
- Role of ultrasonography in third trimester pregnancy for early diagnosis of embryonic demise
Asha Susawat, Rizwana Shaheen, Komal Inani, Vikas Meena
. 2016; 5(6): 1865-1869.
- Evaluation of Group specific Nested PCR for detection of Bluetongue virus
Chauhan H C, Kher H N, Chandel B S, Dadawala A I, Jain L.,Agrawal S M and Bhadaniya A
. 2009; 2(5): 179-182.
- Study on Cattle Housing Practices in Relationship to Herd Size in Non-Tribal Area of Udaipur District of Rajasthan
Shweta Choudhary, M. L. Gurjar, Vikas Choudhary, Padma Meel, Subha Ganguly
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 87-92.
- Bilateral ovarian cystic lymphangioma with chylous ascitis in pregnancy - a rare case report with review
Archana Daddenavar, Vikas Daddenavar, Rashmi Patil
. 2016; 5(5): 1633-1636.
- Influence of Sex on the Blood Biochmical Parameters in Turkey Birds
Nitin D Sonawane, Vishwambhar R Patodkar, Vikas M Sardar, Prajwalini V Mehere, Vijaysinh D Lonkar, Avinash S Kadam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 239-245.
- Prevalence of dental caries in first and second permanent molars
Vikas C. Desai, Rajendra E. Reddy, Manjula M, Shaik Hussain Saheb
. 2014; 2(2): 514-520.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- Review on Functions of Dietary Agents and Plants in Cancer Prevention
Neelam Singla, Sunyana Jain, Monica Kachroo, Ashima Gakhar
. 2013; 4(1): 31-39.
- MORPHOLOGICAL VARIATIONS OF
PAPILLARY MUSCLES IN NORTH
INDIANS: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Prasenjit Bose*, Royana Singh*, Raghunath More*, S. K. Pandey*, Dharmendra Jain
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 1-5.
- Influence of Different Level of Egg Yolk on Cryopreservation of Hariana Bull Spermatozoa
Vikas Sachan, Vipin Sonker, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 146-154.
- Purple urine bag syndrome: a case report
Vikas Makkar, Amit Mann
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1157-1158.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Rural and Urban Population in Southern Rajasthan
Antima Galav, Rekha Bhatanagar, Suresh Chandra Meghwal, Manish Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 174-178.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Neglected volar barton fracture treated by two-stage procedure
Saurabh Jain, Anil Kumar Jain, Ish Kumar Dhammi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 214-217.
- Utility of C Reactive Protein as Inflammatory Marker in Early Diagnosis of Neonatal Septicaemia: A Cross Sectional Study
Twinkle N Gandhi, Manish G Patel, Mannu R Jain, Rajeevkumar B Saxena, Pragnesh J Bhuva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 481-483.
- A Simple New Classification for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 2109-20.
- A survey of indications of MTP and concurrent contraceptive practices in a tertiary care institute
. 2014; 3(4): 1073-1075.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW