|47 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- EXPLORATIVE STUDY ON THE EFFICACY OF AYURVEDIC DRUGTHERAPY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CHARMADALA(ATOPIC DERMATITIS) IN CHILDREN
ARUN RAJ GR, VENKATESH SG, SHAILAJA U, PRASANNA N RAO
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 173-179.
- Digital Signature Manager
K. Gopalakrishnan R. Lakshmanan V. Naveen S. TamilKumaran and S. Venkatesh
. 2017; 5(2): 53-57.
- Social Aspects of Geriatric Health : A Cross Sectional Study at Rural Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Radha Aras, Venkatesh Narayan, Neevan D’Souza, Irene Veigas
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 69-73.
- Application of Three Dimensional Wooden Neuroanatomy Models in Medical education and Objective Structured Practical Examination
Muhammed Asif, Venkatesh Gokuldas Kamath, Shivarama Bhat, Ramakrishna Avadhani
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 146-151.
- Role of susceptibility weighted imaging to detect occult microhemorrhages due to developmental venous anomaly
*Umamaheswara Reddy V, ** Kishor.V. Hegde, ***Kiranmai,****Venkatesh Manchikanti, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 15-19.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Behavioural Risk Factors for Non Communicable Disease among Rural Adults in Andra Prades
Trupti N Bodhare, Kanchi Venkatesh, Samir Bele, Gali Kashiram, Sujata Devi, Achanta Vivekanand
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 439-442.
- Management of various rare and atypical hernias: experience at a tertiary care centre in central India
Rajiv Jain, Kolla Venkatesh
. 2016; 3(1): 146-152.
- Diagnosis of genital tuberculosis: correlation between polymerase chain reaction positivity and laparoscopic findings
Venkatesh Jnanashree Arpitha, Channaveeregowda Savitha, Rangaiah Nagarathnamma
. 2016; 5(10): 3425-3432.
- Study of incidence and pattern of cancers among patients attending to tertiary care hospital Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya, Karnataka, India
Venkatesh Nagaraju, Narashimhaswamy Pandit, Lingaraju Narasimaiah, Murali Mohan Rajanna
. 2016; 3(2): 505-508.
- Emerging resistance of higher antimicrobials and growing sensitivity of old antimicrobials against existing infections in burns
Ajay Lunawat, Rajesh Sharma, Venkatesh Kolla, Shailendra Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 385-391.
- Active Low Energy Outlay Routing Algorithm for Wireless Ad Hoc Network
K.Venkatesh guru Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science & Engineering K.S.R. College of Engineering
. 2015; 3(1): 5-8.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Uterine rupture at the fundus during pregnancy: a case report
Venkatesh K. V., Harsha B.
. 2015; 4(6): 2072-2073.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy prior to laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a clinical study at a tertiary care centre in central India
Venkatesh Kolla, Neelam Charles, Sanjay Datey, Devendra Mahor, Anand Gupta, Sanjeev Malhotra
. 2016; 3(2): 637-642.
- A case report on chronic massive pre-patellar bursa
N. Venkatesh Kumar, V. Shyam Sundar, Saravana Ramu, V. Chandan Noel
. 2014; 1(3): 170-172.
- Evaluation of maternal anemia in tertiary care centre and its neonatal outcomes
Aparna Nair, Chandana C., Shreedhar Venkatesh, Sampath Kumar
. 2016; 5(10): 3506-3511.
- Intracervical PGE2 gel for induction of labour in patients with prelabour rupture of membranes with unfavorable cervix after 34 weeks period of gestation
Sheela Jayaprakash, Lakshmidevi Muralidhar, Shreedhar Venkatesh
. 2016; 5(5): 1418-1422.
- Significance of cervical length and cervical gland area in cervical maturation
Channaveeregowda Savitha, Venkatesh Jnanashree Arpitha, Rangaiah Nagarathnamma
. 2016; 5(8): 2634-2639.
- Predicting mortality in burns: a new scoring system
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Vishad Patel, Ravindra Chhabra, Venkatesh Kolla
. 2016; 3(1): 271-276.
- Zika virus disease: An update
Naveen Ramesh, Leelavathi Venkatesh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 647-651.
- ANTIBACTERIAL POTENTIAL OF CAESALPINIA BONDUCELLA EXTRACTS AND THEIR ISOLATED PHYTOCONSTITUENTS: IN VITRO AND IN SILICO ANALYSIS
S R Santosh Kumar, Sudhesh L Shastri, Venkatesh R, K Pradeepa, V Krishna
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 41-46.
- Effect of 4 months yoga training on handgrip strength and handgrip endurance in children at Nagpur
Venkatesh R Rathod, Manoj T Jiwtode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2209-2211.
- A study of trucut biopsies of hepatic lesions with special reference to immunohistochemistry and special stain
Veenaa Venkatesh, Vinuta Uvaraj, Karthikeyan T. M.
. 2016; 4(10): 4335-4338.
- Brainstem evoked auditory response in preterm and full-term infants
Lakshmi T Venkatesh, Brid SV Shivagirao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 56-59.
- Outcomes of esophageal atresia in a tier II referral centre
Bahubali D. Gadgade, Venkatesh M. Annigeri, Gautam Kabbin, Anil Halgeri
. 2016; 3(1): 318-320.
- Study of effect of sildenafil citrate in pregnant women with intrauterine growth restriction/oligohydramnios
Premalatha HL, Raghupathi KMS, Srinivas DNB, Venkatesh, Laxmi Kanth
. 2016; 5(9): 3094-3097.
- Effect of obesity and hypertension on pulmonary functions
Suresh Nayak B, Venkatesh D, Yogesh M K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 47-50.
- A comparative study of the effects of superbrain yoga and aerobic exercise on cognitive functions
Joseph Ivin Thomas, Venkatesh D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 895-900.
- Injectable in situ gel of Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Development, in vitro and in vivo evaluation
Tanmoy Das, Venkatesh Madhugiri Prakash, Pramod Kumar Teggin Math
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 40-48.
- Effect of 2-week yoga and meditation on emotional quotient
Shashikala L Lingaraju, Lakshmi T Venkatesh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1269-1270.
- Novel technique in the management of obstructive jaundice caused by pancreatic pseudocyst
Gautham Krishnamurthy, Venkatesh Gottumukala, A Rajendran, P Darwin
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(2): 103-106.
- Alteration of heart rate variability in patients with coronary artery disease
Venkatesh D, Anahita R Shenoy, Prakash V S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 820-823.
- Prevalence of dental caries among school-going children in South India
Rajesh SS, Venkatesh P
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 700-704.
- Study of correlation between hand circumference and Maximum Grip Strength (MGS)
Manjunath Hemberal, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Swetha Rajkumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 195-197.
- Exercise and the cytokines-interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α): A review
Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy
. 2017; 1(1): 3-8.
- A comparative study of sensory-motor coordination, executive function, and testosterone levels in hypothyroid and euthyroid males
Joseph Ivin Thomas, Venkatesh D, Pramila Kalra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 391-395.
- Electromyogram, hand grip strength and time to fatigue in matched samples of vegetarians and non-vegetarians
Manjunath H, Prabha V, Venkatesh D, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 808-811.
- High blood pressure and its association with obesity among preuniversity college students of Udupi taluk
Shradha S Parsekar, Mannat M Singh, Bhumika T Venkatesh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 950-956.
- Acute Wallerian Degeneration of Bilateral Middle Cerebellar Peduncles
Venkatesh Manchikanti, Suneetha Pentyala, Vijay Garg Kushagra, Udaya Baskarini, Sampath Kumar N
Narayana Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 54-57.
- Comparison of cardiac output between practitioners and nonpractitioners of yoga before and after physical stress intervention
Madhu D R, Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Omkar Subbaramajois Narasipur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 317-322.
- A Case Report: The Giant epidermal inclusion cyst of the Thigh
Venkatesh M, Priyanka C, Jhansi Priya , Naresh Kumar P.
Narayana Medical Journal. 2018; 7(2): 72-75.
- Impact of obesity on cardiac autonomic functions in middle aged males
Anahita R Shenoy, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Jnaneshwara P Shenoy, V S Prakash
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 236-239.
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of Swertia chirata root extract on indinavir treated rats
Rajesh C S, Rajendra Holla, Venkatesh Patil, Anand A S, Kishan Prasad H L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 569-573.
- Scope of a (uretero)scope within a (laparo)scope: ureteroscope assisted CBD stone retrieval in laparoscopic CBD exploration , a limited single center case series in South India
Pervez Ahmed, Gopal Krishna Sampathi Rao, Anirudh Venkatesh, Narayanan Dhanasekar Cunnigaiper
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 10-13.
- Study of maternal mortality in a tertiary care hospital in a district of Maharashtra
Abhilasha Nair, Mohan K Doibale, Venkatesh V Gujrathi, Ismail F Inamdar, Amol D Shingare, Pinkesh S Rajput
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1851-1854.
- Haemorheological effect of pentoxifyllin for the treatment of Oral Submucous Fibrosis: a review
Chaithra Kalkur, Nilofer Halim, Atul Sattur, Kruthika S Guttal, Krishna Burde, Venkatesh G Naikmasur,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 13-18.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW