|22 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparative study of ischemia modified albumin and nitric oxide in hyperthyroidism
Monica Verma1, Kiran Dahiya1, Veena Singh Ghalaut1, Abhishek Soni2, Jagjeet Singh3, Vasudha Dhupper1
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(1): 17-20.
- Wildlife Protection and the Law
Vasudha Misra, Thokchom Ghanakumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 1545-1547.
- AN ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYEE’S JOB SATISFACTION IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Vasudha Singh, N. Deepa Mohan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 507-511.
- Correlation of Hormonal Receptor and Her-2/neu Expression in Breast Cancer: A Study at Tertiary Care Hospital in South Gujarat
Vasudha M Bhagat, Bharti M Jha, Prashant R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 295-298.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Non-Thyroidal Head and Neck Masses-A Descriptive Study in Tertiary Care Hospital
Vasudha M Bhagat, Hemali J Tailor, Peeyush K Saini, Reena B Dudhat, Gopal R Makawana, Ravi M Unjiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 273-276.
- A study of aerobic bacterial pathogens associated with vaginitis in reproductive age group women (15-45 years) and their sensitivity pattern
Sangeetha K. T., Saroj Golia, Vasudha C. L.
. 2015; 3(9): 2268-2273.
- Evaluation of peripheral lymphadenopathy by fine needle aspiration cytology: a one year study at tertiary centre
Pinal Chintan Shah, Chandni B. Patel, Vasudha Bhagat, Heta Modi
. 2016; 4(1): 120-125.
- Cytopathological diagnosis of primary synovial sarcoma of lung–A rare case report
Vasudha Bhagat, Hemali Tailor, Varsha Baldwa, Ravi Unjiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1123-1124.
- Study of cervical pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of south Gujarat, India
Hemali J. Tailor, Patel R.D., Prashant R. Patel, Vasudha M. Bhagat
. 2016; 4(1): 286-288.
- Selection of mode of biopsy in histopathological diagnosis of Soft tissue sarcoma depending on diagnostic accuracy and feasibility: Debatable issue in modern era
Vasudha Bhagat, Kumarbhargav Kaptan, Reena Dudhat, Sonal Italiya, Mitesh Shah, Zarna Dhandha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 960-965.
- Adjunctive role of immunohistochemistry to traditional histomorphology in diagnosis and accurate typing of soft tissue sarcoma
Vasudha Bhagat, Kumarbhargav Kaptan, Reena Dudhat, Sonal Italiya, Hemali Tailor, Amita Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 980-987.
- Role of immunohistochemistry in the differential diagnosis of malignant small round cell tumor: a study of 38 cases
Amita Patel, Mubin Patel, Vasudha Bhagat, Kinnari Naik
. 2015; 3(12): 3833-3839.
- Bilateral reversed palmaris longus muscle with trifid insertion, a rare variation
Anita R. Gune, Anand J. Pote, Ashalata D. Patil, Priya S. Patil, Vasudha R. Nikam
. 2014; 2(2): 741-743.
- Histopathological spectrum of tumours of upper aero digestive tract in Surat - A study of 156 cases
Vasudha Mahendra Bhagat, Peeyush kumar Saini, Hemali Jayantilal Tailor, Reena Balvant bhai Dudhat, Amita Ramesh bhai Patel, Jigna Pravin chandra Modi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 971-974.
- Immunohistochemistry: A diagnostic tool for accurate characterization of undifferentiated malignant tumours
Vasudha Mahendra Bhagat, Amita Ramesh bhai Patel, Jigna Pravin chandra Modi, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Hemali Jayantilal Tailor, Kumarbhargav Ramesh chandra Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 920-926.
- Agenesis of right lobe of liver; a rare anomaly: a case report
Vasudha Ravindra Nikam, Balkrishna Shankar Kitture
. 2015; 3(1): 345-348.
- Axilla; a rare variation: axillary arch muscle
Vasudha Ravindra Nikam, Priya Santosh Patil, Ashalata Deepak Patil, Aanand Jagnnath Pote, Anita Rahul Gune
. 2014; 2(1): 330-332.
- Diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in soft tissue tumors: our institutional experience
Hemali J. Tailor, Vasudha M. Bhagat, Kumar Bhargav R. Kaptan, Sonal L. Italiya, Hasmukh R. Balar, Manik P. Agarwal
. 2013; 1(4): 443-447.
- A study on asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy: prevalence, etiology and comparison of screening methods
Kheya Mukherjee, Saroj Golia, Vasudha CL, Babita, Debojyoti Bhattacharjee, Goutam Chakroborti
. 2014; 2(3): 1085-1091.
- A role of cervical Pap smear as a screening tool in diagnosis of lesions of cervix—a one-year study
Chandni B Patel, Pinal C Shah, Vasudha M Bhagat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1841-1845.
- Frequency of tuberculosis in cervical lymphadenopathy
Vasudha Bhagat, Pinal Shah, Chandni Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 666-670.
- Pap smear findings in uterine prolapse: a coincidence or indicator for impending malignancy
Hemali J Tailor, Vasudha M Bhagat, Prashant R Patel, Archana Patel, Sonal L Italiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 819-822.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW