|48 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Temporal Assessment of Production and Consumption of
Conventional Energy Products in India: Managerial and
Dr. Nikhil Varghese
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 1320-1328.
- REVIEWS OF CYBER INSURANCE PATTERNS AND UTILITY MODELS IN ECONOMICS
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 2456-2460.
- Changing Information Seeking Pattern during Covid-19 Pandemic: a Study based on LIS students under M.G.
Asha D Varghese
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 4680-4684.
- A Study to assess the level of knowledge regarding dots therapy among staff nurses in NMCH at Nellore.
V. Thejaswi, Dr. Indira. S, Ms. Jomol Varghese
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2019; 8(2): 29-31.
- Cone-beam Computed Tomography in a single implant-supported crown
Hendrick Jacob, Mathew Varghese
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(7): 60-62.
- Lack of the cytochrome P450 3A interaction of methanolic extract of Withania somnifera, Withaferin A, Withanolide A and Withanoside IV
Jay Savai, Alice Varghese, Nancy Pandita
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2013; 4(1): 26-32.
- A CLINICAL STUDY TO EVALUATE HYPOGLYCEMIA IN NEONATES WITH LOW BIRTH WEIGHT
Dr. Mandar Karanjkar, Dr. Tanya Varghese, Dr. Sunil G Lawand
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1223-1225.
- A Retrospective Study on The Patient’s Preference on The Management of The Anterior Space by Orthodontic Therapy or Prosthodontic Management
Joshini Shanmugam, Remmiya Mary Varghese, Suresh V
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(2): 203-211.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF AGILE METHODOLOGY FOR MULTI OWNER DATA SHARING USING CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICES
S. Muthuselvan, R. Jaichandran, Aswin Varghese Mathew, Karthik A, Rashmikumari
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2089-2094.
- Self-reported Awareness of Oral Health and Infant Oral Health among Pregnant Women in Mangalore, India- A Prenatal Survey
Varghese Chacko, Ramya Shenoy, Hridya E. Prasy, Sheetal Agarwal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 109-115.
- Comparison of Mesial Molar Migration Associated with Different Depths of Micro-Osteoperforation Assisted Canine Retraction
Arya S Prasad, Aravind Kumar Subramanian, Remmiya Mary Varghese
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2020; 7(2): 242-250.
- Periodontitis as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Diseases- Hype or a Fact?
Kritika Jangid, Jayakumar Nadathur Doraiswamy, Sheeja Varghese and Sankari Malaiappan
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(1): 24-27.
- Comparative Study of the in vitro Antibacterial Activity of Fruit Extracts of Wild (Small) and Banarasi (Big) Varieties of Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
Lincy Sara Varghese, Merin Ann Ninan, Neena Alex, Swetha Soman, Simi Jacob
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 8-14.
- ASSESSING THE PREVALENCE OF DEPRESSIVE DISORDER AND ANXIETY DISORDER, IN MOTHERS OF CHILDREN WITH COMMON CHILDHOOD
Dr. Karuna Sandra Thomas, Dr. Cijo Alex, Dr. Danny Jose Titus, Dr. Chitra Venkateswaran, Dr. Ashwin Varghese Alexander
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1878-1885.
- Poisoning in children: Experience at a tertiary care hospital in Mangalore
S G Sowmya, K Shreedhara Avabratha, Aby Dany Varghese, B Sanjeeva Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1418-1420.
- Assessing the prevalence of Depressive disorder and Anxiety disorder, in mothers of
children with common childhood psychiatric disorders
Dr.Karuna Sandra Thomas,Dr. Cijo Alex,Dr. Danny Jose Titus,Dr. Chitra
Venkateswaran,Dr.Ashwin Varghese Alexander
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 1669-1684.
- A rare case of Glanzmann Thrombasthenia
Raghavendra HanumanthRao Gobbur, Issac Varghese
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1027-1028.
- Effect of ethanolic extract of leaves of Solanum trilobatum on scopolamine-induced memory impairment in Sprague Dawley rats
Subramani Parasuraman, Siaw Sze Hoong, Parayil Varghese Christapher, Lim Nian Zou, David Lim De Wei, Sunderesan Loshini, Teoh Huey Ching, Chong Hao Leong
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2019; 10(1): 41-46.
- Thrombocytopenia in pregnancy in a tertiary care hospital: a retrospective study
Shiny Varghese, Gagandeep Kour, Tapasya Dhar
. 2016; 5(5): 1532-1535.
- Revisiting Determinants of Social Entrepreneurial Intentions among Indian Students using Interpretive Structural Modelling
Varghese Joy, Dr. Vijay Kumar Jain, Dr Shipra Agarwal, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 4299-4310.
- Knowledge, attitude and preferences of pregnant women towards mode of delivery in a tertiary care center
Shiny Varghese, Smita Singh, Gagandeep Kour, Tapasya Dhar
. 2016; 4(10): 4394-4398.
- Abnormal umbilical artery Doppler in third trimester and perinatal outcome: a retrospective study
Shiny Varghese, Gagandeep Kour, Kanika Manchanda, Tapasya Dhar
. 2016; 5(7): 2196-2199.
- Pelvic actinomycosis: unrelated to prior intrauterine device use
Emily Divya Ebenezer, Vaibhav Londhe, Lilly Varghese, Mayank Gupta, Aruna N. Kekre
. 2016; 5(3): 921-923.
- Emotional status of final year MBBS Students in a private medical college in central Kerala, India
Anju Varghese, Elizabeth Joseph, Sunil N. P., Celine T. M., Renjith Raj
. 2016; 3(3): 744-747.
- Abdominal wall endometriosis: accuracy of the diagnostic triad
Latha Lakshmi, Vaibhav Londhe, Tejovathy K, Lily Varghese, Visali J, Aruna Kekre N
. 2015; 4(5): 1417-1421.
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery in geriatric urogynaecology: an uphill task
Priyanka Pipara, Vaibhav Londhe, Latha Lakshmi, Lilly Varghese, Aruna Kekre N
. 2015; 4(6): 1678-1681.
- A study on the histopathological pattern of thyroid lesions in a tertiary care hospital
Elizabeth Joseph, Anju Varghese, Celine T.M., Anna Matthai, Usha Poothiode
. 2016; 4(12): 5252-5255.
- Two methods of pre-operative hair removal and their effect on post operative period
Mukesh Suvera, Pratik Vyas, Mansukh Patel, Vivin Varghese,
Abrar Ahmed, Raghavendra Kashyap, Dhanya Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 885-888.
- Orbital apex syndrome due to scopulariopsis: a rare case report
Varghese Nevil, R. Suma, Gopinatha Menon Arjun, Pradeep Pooja
. 2015; 2(3): 303-305.
- A comparison of Mallampati scoring, upper lip bite test and sternomental distance in predicting difficult intubation
Arun Varghese, Taznim Mohamed
. 2016; 4(7): 2645-2648.
- A clinical review of obstetric hysterectomies done in medical college, Kottayam for a period of six years
Surya Jayaram, Acka Priya Varghese
. 2016; 5(2): 482-486.
- Isolated maxillary rosai dorfmannn disease masquerading as a malignancy
Deepak Janardhan, Bipin T. Varghese, Sharath S., Anitha Mathews
. 2016; 3(4): 2292-2294.
- Assessment of Immunization of Under Five Children Of Tribal And Non-Tribal Rural Communities In Southern Rajasthan
Dilip Kumar L, Krishan Kumar Sharma, K A Varghese
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 561-565.
- Histological correlates of gastro esophageal reflux disease in South Indian population
Jawahar Ramasamy, George Kurian, Renu G’Boy Varghese, Thomas Alexander
. 2016; 4(6): 1849-1854.
- Prevalence and predictors of metabolic syndrome in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome: a study from Southern India
Jisha Varghese, Supriya Kantharaju, Suchitra Thunga, Nitin Joseph, Prakhar Kumar Singh
. 2015; 4(1): 113-118.
- A comparative study of middle ear evaluation by otomicroscopy and otoendoscopy in cases of chronic suppurative otitis media
Arjun Gopinatha Menon, Maitri Kaushik, Varghese Nevil, Arayamparambil Rajagopalan Vinayakumar
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(3): 149-155.
- Impact on the hematopoietic system by alcoholism and the influence of duration of consumption
Sarah Varghese, Mudanna G Bandelkar, Jnaneshwara P Shenoy, Shivakumar Jagadeesan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 742-745.
- Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases
Asha Ramesh, Sheeja Saji Varghese, Jayakumar Nadathur Doraiswamy, Sankari Malaiappan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 92-96.
- Mechanism of resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors - A case report and review
Dawnwin Joseph, Delcey Reachel Varghese, Raghuveer Prabhu, Anila K N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1444-1446.
- Changing disease pattern of patients attending a geriatric clinic in India
H L Shashidhara, Nagendra M Singh, Prasoon L Gupte, Bharath Srikala, Varghese Mathew
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 175-178.
- High-dose cytarabine-associated cerebellar toxicity: A case report
Delcey Reachel Varghese, Dawnwin Joseph, Raghuveer Prabhu, Anila K N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 142-143.
- Self-medication: Is a serious challenge to control antibiotic resistance?
Tittu Pulikkottil Sunny, Rosmin Jacob, Krishnakumar K, Sachin Varghese
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 821-827.
- Efficacy of adjunctive usage of hydrogen peroxide with chlorhexidine as preprocedural mouthrinse on dental aerosol
Asha Ramesh, Julie Toby Thomas, Muralidharan NP, Sheeja S Varghese
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 431-435.
- Assessment of the utilization of health services among urban slum population in Southern Rajasthan
Dilip Kumar L, Nitesh Mangal, Meet Chauhan, K A Varghese
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 733-738.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a rare cause of extreme neutrophilia in a child
Gayathri Satish, Arathi Srinivasan, Shruti Irene Varghese, Ravi Kumar, Bala Ramachandran, Julius Xavier Scott, Sarala Rajajee
. 2016; 3(1): 294-296.
- Assessment of health-related development indicators and classification of Indian states based on composite indices
Meet M Chauhan, Trusha R Kansagara, K K Sharma, K A Varghese
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1548-1554.
- Effect of Diabetic Medication on Cardiovascular Risk and Micro vascular Complication in Type 2 Diabetic Patients: Retrospective Cohort Study
Sudhakar Pachiappan, Anju Sukumaran, Soni Rose Mathew, Stephy Deena Varghese, Tintu Aloysious
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 31-36.
- CEREBRAL PHAEOHYPHOMYCOSIS CAUSED BY FONSECAEA MONOPHORA: FIRST REPORT FROM INDIA
Prithvi Varghese, Muhammed Jasim Abdul Jalal, Suhail Ahmad, Ziauddin Khan, Molly Johny, Pushpa Mahadevan, Leena Joseph, Rachel Chandy, Susy Paul
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 44-49.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW