25 articles found.
- Clinic-epidemiological profile and acute kidney injury among pediatric snake bite cases admitted in a tertiary care center of South India
Guna Pandian, Murugalatha Palanisamy, Vanitha Baskaran
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(9): 1980-1984.
- PERCEPTION ON HUMOROUS ANECDOTES IN DEVELOPING COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH AMONG THE LEARNERS AT HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL
PUNITHA, Dr. D. BASKARAN
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2925-2931.
- Processing Of Palmyra Palm Fruit Fiber
L.Nagarajan , S.Vanitha , R.Loganathan
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 8302-8310.
- Self-Learning Braille Application For Visually Impaired People
Amarthiya Sai E M , Naveen Prakash V, Nithin P, Dr.M.BASKARAN
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 5109-5114.
- The Effect of a Circuit Training Program on Functional Performance in Children with Spastic Cerebral Palsy A Quasi-experimental Pilot Study
Mansoor Rahman,; Baskaran Chandrasekaran,; Mahalakshmi Venugopalan,; Ashokan Arumugam
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2015; 4(4): 227-238.
- Effect of temperature on storage of ethionamide during susceptibility testing
Rajagopalan Lakshmi, Ranjani Ramachandran, Syam Sundar A, Baskaran M, Anandan M, Thiyagarajan V, Vanaja Kumar
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2013; 3(3): 128-132.
- Wireless Inductive Technology Based Power Transmission For Ev Charging
Reshma Baskaran, Sandeep Kumar Palaniswamy, Divyashree S, Sanjana Satish, Harish Parameshwar B, Devi Jaya Harichandana I
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2230-2236.
- Impact of weekly once contact class for pulmonary rehabilitation program for improving the quality of life in chronic respiratory disease patients
Vanitha Gnanasoundran Sundarasamy, Thanigaivelan Dhandayuthapany, Reuben Jesudasan, Dassaradane kaliappane, Rajesh Rethinavel, Revathy Subramaniyan
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3697-3703.
- Genetic variation between Xylocarpus spp. (Meliaceae) as revealed by
Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RAPD) markers
Umesh R. Pawar, Jitha Baskaran, I. Paul Ajithkumar, Rajaram Panneerselvam*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(8): 597-604.
- A Study of Inducible Clindamycin Resistance Among Staphylococcus aureus Skin And Soft Tissue Infections In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Abirami lakshmy Jayachandiran, Balan Kandasamy, Sangeetha Vilwanatha, Sheila Doris Devami T, Vanitha Devi E, Vandhitha Muralidharan
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2019; 9(3): 125-128.
- A cross-sectional study on risk factors for Type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural population of Davangere
Vanitha S S, Sandhya Rani Javalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1163-1167.
- Synthesis, Characterization Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities of 2,4-dihydroxybenzaldehyde-4-phenyl-3-thiosemicarbazone (DHBPTSC) and its Pd(II), Ni(II)dppm Mixed Ligand and Cu(II) Complex having Heterocyclic Bases
V. Asha Kumar, Y. Sarala, Asha Siddikha, S. Vanitha, S. Babu, A. Varada Reddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(4): 71-78.
- Comparing the efficacy and safety of theophylline with doxofylline in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Pudutha Madhavi, M Vanitha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(4): 397-400.
- Huge verruca vulgaris in external auditory canal
Amarpreet Singh Gill, Shamesh Baskaran, Nur Dini Jalaludin, Periyathamby Sinnathamby
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 223-225.
- Effect of Plumbago zeylanica administration on brain neurotransmitter level in Wistar albino rats
Muthukumarasamy Baskaran, Latha Shanmugam, Vijayakumar Raman
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 053-057.
- Intestinal absorption of astaxanthin and fucoxanthin: Role peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma and scavenger receptor B1 and modulation by selected peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma ligands
Raghunandan Purohith, Baskaran Vallikannan, Priya Shubha Babu, Nanjunda Swamy Shivananju,
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 834-841.
- In vitro antioxidant and acetylcholinesterase activities of catechin-loaded green fabricated zinc oxide nanoparticles
Nandhini Baskaran, Anitha Subash
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(6): 178-184.
- Impact of practice settings on knowledge, attitude, and practice of disposal of unwanted pharmaceuticals among pharmacists in a selected city of Tamil Nadu
Siva Shree Rajagopalan Suresh Babu, Saranya Subbaiah, Sarang Paniot, Shivani Ramesh, Vanitha Rani Nagasubramanian
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(12): 151-157.
- Estimation of serum amyloid A protein in neonatal sepsis: a prospective study
Krishnaveni P, Vanitha Gowda MN, Pradeep GCM
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1665-1672.
- Homology modeling and ligand interaction of human trafficking protein particle complex subunit 3-like protein and its correlation with Alzheimers disease
K. Venkata Sri Krishna, M. Uday Kiran, D. Siva Rama Prasad, G. Anusha, V. Mohana Rao, G. Manoj
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2011; 1(1): 21-24.
- Incidence of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases and their associated risk factors among the type-2 diabetic population
Usha Sree Puneem, Subburaya Mudaliyar Rajendran Ramakrishnan, Sindgi Vasudeva Murthy, Vanitha Rani Nagasubramanian
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(7): 158-162.
- Effect of yoga nidra on resting cardiovascular parameters in polycystic ovarian syndrome women
Vanitha A, Pandiaraja M, Maheshkumar K, Venkateswaran S T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1505-1508.
- Screening, stability and antibacterial potential of rhamnolipids from Pseudomonas sp., isolated from hydrocarbon contaminated soil
Meganathan Velmurugan, Athmanathan Baskaran, Subbaraj Dinesh Kumar, Indrajith Sureka, Edward Arockia Raj Jennifer Emelda, Karuppannan Sathiyamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 026-033.
- Health-care quality from patients perspective: A cross-sectional study at anti-rabies clinic of a tertiary care center, Bengaluru
Vanitha B, Ramakrishna Reddy, Ranganath T S, Anil Kumar, Vishwanatha V N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1034-1038.