|16 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of survival and treatment correlation with ERCC-1 expression/amplification in Non-small cell carcinoma
Yeliz Arman Karakaya, Gamze Gokoz Dogu, Sevin Baser Oncel, Aysegul Gormez, Ferda Bir
Annals of Medical Research. 2021; 28(12): 2160-7.
- Living with COVID-19: Depression, Anxiety and Life Satisfaction during the New Normal in Turkey
Burcu Uysal, Vahdet Gormez, Senem Eren, Ebru Morgül, Belkıs Nilgün Öcal, Hasan Turan Karatepe , Dilruba Sönmez, Feyzanur Taştekne, Mehmed Seyda Tepedelen, Medaim Yanık
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2021; 10(3): 257-268.
- Adaptation of Internet Gaming Cognition Scale to Turkish: Reliability and Validity Study
Suleyman Cakiroglu, Vahdet Gormez
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2020; 30(2): 159-164.
- Anthelmintic effect of essential oil and extract produced from Salvia Sclarea L., (Lamiacea) on nematodes living in gastrointestinal system of sheep
Vahdet Gul, Azize Huseynova, Saleh Maharramov
Annals of Medical Research. 2020; 27(1): 252-8.
- Depression in Turkish Children May Affect Childrens and Their Parents Quality of Life More Than Other Psychopathologies: A Single-Center Study
Abdurrahman Cahid Orengul, Vahdet Gormez, Mahmut Cem Tarakcioglu, Alperen Bikmazer
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2020; 10(2): 55-62.
- Ectopic omental deciduosis associated with pregnancy
Elif Akcay, Mumine Gormez, Akgul Arici, Resit Dogan Koseoglu
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2020; 9(4): 1093-6.
- Family Based Therapy for Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents
Hakan Öğütlü, Vahdet Görmez,
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2020; 9(3): 260-267.
- Can we talk about a COVID-19 related New Normal for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Nuran Gözpınar, Vahdet Görmez,
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2020; 9(3): 281-283.
- The history and current status of forensic pathology
Mumine Gormez; Emine Samdanci
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 480-1.
- Risk Factors and Comorbidity in Childhood Specific Phobias
Abdurrahman Cahid Orengul, Yavuz Meral, Vahdet Gormez
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2019; 8(2): 81-86.
- Examination of risk factors for dropout in a child and adolescent psychiatry outpatient clinic
Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Vahdet Görmez
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017; 18(6): 621-629.
- Assessment of electronic media use in children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Vahdet Gormez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017; 18(5): 495-502.
- Pre- and postnatal influences on psychopathology in a clinical sample of school age children
Vahdet Görmez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Yavuz Meral, Tuğba Bilbay Kaynar, Erdem Ertaş
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(2): 79-85.
- Diagnostic and demographic characteristics of patients referred to a child and adolescent psychiatry clinic
Vahdet Görmez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Selenge Baljinnyam, Nigar Aliyeva
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 41-6.
- Emetophobia (specific phobia of vomiting): Its Relationship with Anxiety-related Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic Approach
Vahdet Gormez, Yavuz Meral, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2017; 6(1): 39-48.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in a 15 year-old girl; A case-report
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2015; 4(2): 97-103.