|9 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Risk Factors and Comorbidity in Childhood Specific Phobias
Abdurrahman Cahid Orengul, Yavuz Meral, Vahdet Gormez
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2019; 8(2): 81-86.
- Assessment of electronic media use in children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Vahdet Gormez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017; 18(5): 495-502.
- Emetophobia (specific phobia of vomiting): Its Relationship with Anxiety-related Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic Approach
Vahdet Gormez, Yavuz Meral, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2017; 6(1): 39-48.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in a 15 year-old girl; A case-report
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2015; 4(2): 97-103.
- The history and current status of forensic pathology
Mumine Gormez; Emine Samdanci
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 480-1.
- Examination of risk factors for dropout in a child and adolescent psychiatry outpatient clinic
Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Vahdet Görmez
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2017; 18(6): 621-629.
- Anthelmintic effect of essential oil and extract produced from Salvia Sclarea L., (Lamiacea) on nematodes living in gastrointestinal system of sheep
Vahdet Gul, Azize Huseynova, Saleh Maharramov
Annals of Medical Research. 2020; 27(1): 252-8.
- Diagnostic and demographic characteristics of patients referred to a child and adolescent psychiatry clinic
Vahdet Görmez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Selenge Baljinnyam, Nigar Aliyeva
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 41-6.
- Pre- and postnatal influences on psychopathology in a clinical sample of school age children
Vahdet Görmez, Abdurrahman Cahid Örengül, Yavuz Meral, Tuğba Bilbay Kaynar, Erdem Ertaş
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(2): 79-85.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW