|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Protein profile of Chlamydophila abortus isolates from Kerala, India
Binu K Mani, M Mini, V N Vasudevan
. 2011; 4(10): 470-472.
- Reliability of INFANIB among Normal and High Risk Term Neonates: A Cross Sectional Study
MY Wong, Sai L Ganesan, UV Shenoy, Jaya S Tedla, VS Binu
. 2013; 1(2): 7-13.
- Comparative study on prediction of paediatric endotracheal tube size by ultrasonography and by age based formulas
Paul O. Raphael, Ershad Thasim, Binu P. Simon, Rajagopal P.
. 2016; 4(7): 2528-2532.
- Effect of stenting and non-stenting prior to extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy of inferior calyceal stones: a comparative study
Jose Binu, Rajan Vysakh
. 2016; 3(1): 226-229.
- Spectrum of magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities in neonatal seizures in a tertiary care hospital in India
Shafi Jan M. Shaik, Ezhilarasan Ratnavelu, Umamaheswari Balakrishnan, Prakash Amboiram, Binu Ninan, Ashok Chandrasekharan, Saravanan Ramaswamy, Rajeswaran Rangasami
. 2016; 3(4): 1150-1155.
- Comparison of vitamin D levels in obese and non obese patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome in a South Indian population
Lakshmi R. Lakshman, Binu Parameswaran Pillai, Rahul Lakshman, Harish Kumar, S. Sudha, RV Jayakumar
. 2013; 2(3): 336-343.
- Screening based on incidence of severe retinopathy of prematurity in a tertiary care center in India: are Indian infants different?
Umamaheswari Balakrishnan, Shafi Jan Mohammad Shaik, Nivetha Manian, Muthayya Muthukumar, Mary Thomas, Prakash Amboiram, Binu Ninan, Ashok Chandrasekaran, Saravanan Ramaswamy
. 2016; 3(3): 847-853.
- Clinico-pathological features of incidentally detected and symptomatic renal cell carcinomas
Panicker Thomas Bipin, Jose Binu
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(1): 28-32.
- Metabolic abnormalities and genitourinary tract anatomical alternations in patients with recurrent urolithiasis
John Neil, Jose Binu
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(2): 81-85.
- Prevalence of risk factors for cardiovascular disease among adults older than 30 years in a rural area in central Kerala, India
Binu Areekal, Anitha Bhaskar, Lal Antony, Siva Paramasivam Mahendaran, Rosin George, Mishal Darley Joseph, Parveen Baabi Madathiparambil Abdul Khader, Nishna Thyparambil Haneefa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1655-1660.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW