|3011 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE: MEDIATING ROLE OF EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING IN THE INDIAN IT INDUSTRY
SHAGUFTA SHOWKAT*, KEVIN SHAJAN, VIVEK KUMAR PATHAK
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 75-83.
- IMPACT OF COGNITIVE BIASES ON INVESTMENT DECISION MAKING
V. RAMALAKSHMI*, VIVEK KUMAR PATHAK, CHRISTEENA MARY JOS, ELWIN BAIJU
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 59-66.
- MANAGING MANAGEMENT GRADUATES’ GIVE BACK INTENTIONS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY, PART I
VIVEK KR. PATHAK*, ANTRA VOHRA, BV SWATHI, REENU P JOY
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 41-48.
- ADDRESSING THE PRECEDENCE OF CHALLENGES IN MANAGEMENT EDUCATION IN INDIAN CONTEXT, PART II
DR. VIVEK KR. PATHAK*, NILANKA CHATTERJEE, N. VANI , B.V. SWATHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 49-58.
- INVESTIGATION OF THE IMPACT OF GSCM DRIVERS ON INDIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR, PART II
PRAVESH SOTI, VIVEK KR. PATHAK*, ATHUL, M. ASWIN, K.C. HARISH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 67-74.
- RECENT THERAPEUTIC PROGRESS OF CHALCONE SCAFFOLD BEARING COMPOUNDS AS
PROSPECTIVE ANTI-GOUT CANDIDATES
DEBARSHI KAR MAHAPATRA, VIVEK ASATI, SANJAY KUMAR BHARTI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(1): 1-5.
- Epidemiological Study of Tobacco Use among Male Aged 15 Year and Above in Urban Area of Ghaziabad City (UP)
Nitin Kumar Pathak, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Ajay Jha, Anil Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 186-190.
- A Study of Factors Associated with Presence of Acute Respiratory Infection in Children 1-4 Years of Age in an Urban Slum of Pune City
Ajay Kumar Jha, JitendraBhawalkar, Anil Dixit, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Nitin Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 179-181.
- Those Responsible for Approving Research Studies Have Poor Knowledge of Research Study Design: a Knowledge Assessment of Institutional Review Board Members
Rahul Mhaskar, Elizabeth Barnett Pathak, Sarah Wieten, Thomas M. Guterbock, Ambuj Kumar, Benjamin Djulbegovic
Acta Informatica Medica. 2015; 23(4): 196-201.
- Assessment of Asymptomatic Coronary Heart Disease in Type 2 Diabetics with Treadmill Test and Framingham 10-Year CHD Risk Scoring System
Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Rimzim Gupta, Shashank Chaudhary, Himanshu Bhatheja and Prashant Pathak
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(3): 131-137.
- Effectiveness of simulation technique in teaching-learning process for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in obstetrics and gynecology
Naina Kumar, Swanand S. Pathak, Namit Kant Singh, Samar Rudra
. 2016; 5(8): 2756-2761.
- (D-Ser2)Oxm[Lys38-γ-glu-PAL] improves hippocampal gene expression and cognition in a mouse model of type 1 diabetes
Nupur Pathak, Nigel Irwin, Varun Pathak, Victor Alan Gault, Peter Raymond Flatt
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 1-5.
- The relationship between pelvic alignment and trunk control in stroke subjects: a cross-sectional study
Shivani Pathak, Vijaya Kumar K, Akshatha Nayak, Rakshith C. Kedambadi
. 2014; 2(4): 1483-1487.
- Organoaxial gastric volvulus with diaphragmatic eventration and wandering spleen: an unusual association
Hemant Kumar Nautiyal, Priyank Pathak, Jitendra Prasad Ray, Shailendra Raghuvanshi
. 2016; 3(1): 428-430.
- Seasonal Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Parasites in Goats from Durg District of Chhattisgarh
A. K. Pathak and S. Pal
. 2008; 1(5): 136-137.
- Effect of Trypanosoma spp on nutritional status and performance of livestock
A. K. Pathak
. 2009; 2(11): 435-438.
- Various factors affecting microbial protein synthesis in the rumen
A. K. Pathak
. 2008; 1(6): 186-189.
- Novel Concept of Drug Delivery Based on Chronotherapy: A Review
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2014; 4(2): 23-27.
- Use of PVC sheet for Repair of fracture in Eagle
G. P. Manjulkar, P. R. Zade and V. P. Pathak
. 2008; 1(4): 119-119.
- Nutrigenomics: Emerging face of molecular nutrition to improve animal health and production
K.B. Kore, A.K. Pathak and Y.P. Gadekar
. 2008; 1(9): 285-286.
- Study of histopathological changes in thyroid gland in buffaloes
V. M. shelke, V.P. Pathak, D. K. Bedre, J. M. Patil, C. S. Mote
. 2009; 2(10): 387-389.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Assessment of Falls in Community Dwelling Elderly of Assam
Agarwalla R, Saikia AM, Pathak R, Islam F, Borah M, Parashar M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 368-371.
- Rearing Climate Resilient Livestock for Better Productivity- A Review
Vivek Kumar Nayak, Prajwalita Pathak, Sudip Adhikary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 6-23.
- Effect of high plane of nutrition on the performance of Haemonchus contortus infected kids
A. K. Pathak, S. P. Tiwari
. 2013; 6(1): 22-26.
- Death rates of snakebites in Vadodara, mid-Gujarat: a 3-year study
Akhilesh K Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 339-341.
- Authorship: who, why and what not!
Rakesh Ranjan Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 525-526.
- Periorbital squamous cell carcinoma with orbital invasion
Navneet Jain, Priyank Pathak
. 2016; 3(2): 944-946.
- Septate uterus with cervical duplication and a longitudinal vaginal septum: an unclassified mullerian anomaly
Ruchika Mangla, Tajinder Kaur, Nayana Pathak
. 2016; 5(2): 536-538.
- Intramedullary nails: should it be removed after fracture healing?
Subodh Kumar Pathak, Pritamkumar Maheshwari, Prashanthraj M, Sandeepkumar Gour, Daksh Gadi
. 2016; 3(3): 1603-1605.
- A comparative review of intra-operative hemodynamic changes in patients undergoing vaginal surgeries using tumescent anaesthesia vs conventional techniques
Anu Pathak, Saroj Singh, Manjari Goel, Neha Agrawal
. 2013; 2(3): 379-382.
- To study the clinical profile of chronic kidney disease and associated comorbidities in geriatric patients
Ashvani Pathak, Lalit Jain, Praveen Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(7): 3002-3008.
- Formulation, Characterization and In-vitro Evaluation of Aceclofenac Solid Dispersion in Corporated Gels
Pathak Prashan, Ghelani Tejas, Seth A. K, Shah Chainesh1, Bhalala Chirag, Dhamat Khushal, Ramani vinod, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, Waghodiya
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Study of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in rural hospital
Chinmay S. Gandhi, Padmanabh S. Inamdar, Sudhanva R. Pathak
. 2016; 3(2): 658-662.
- Prevalence and pattern of substance abuse among school childern in nothern India: A rapid assesment study
Syed Shuja Qadri, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Surendra Kumar Ahluwalia, Rambha Pathak, Humaira Bashir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 273-282.
- Paraneoplastic limbic encephalitis- forgotten etiology of altered sensorium
Abhishek Pathak, Sundaram Viswanath, Anvesh Rathore, A. P. Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 771-773.
- Managing dub with progesterone - locally or orally which is a better option?
Anu Pathak, Saroj Singh, Rachana Agarwal, Charu Verma, Yogesh K. Goyal
. 2016; 5(5): 1483-1487.
- Receptor tyrosine kinase signaling pathways: a review
Nikhil Pathi, Sundaram Viswanath, Abhishek Pathak, Anvesh Rathore, Abhishek Prukayastha
. 2016; 3(4): 783-789.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Glaucoma with hypertension: a comparison of treatment modality
Navin Patel, Rakesh Ranjan Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1761-1766.
- Physico-Chemical, Colour and Textural Characteristics of Cobb-400, Vanjara, Aseel and Kadaknath Meat
Veer Pal Singh, Vikas Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 98-106.
- Evaluation of De Ritis ratio in liver-associated diseases
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Ganesh Kumar Singh, Govind Prasad Gupta, Tanuja Pathak, Sandeep Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1783-1788.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Morphometery of Large Intestine in Post Hatch Guinea Fowl (Numida meleagris)
Shri Prakash Singh, M. M. Farooqui, Ajay Prakash, Archna Pathak, Prabhakar Kumar, Abhinov Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 157-164.
- Comparing efficacy and tolerability of eperisone with thiocolchicoside in the management of non-specific low back pain
Ruchi Baghel, Sandeep Kumar Adwal, Vivek Singh, Rakesh Ranjan Pathak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1210-1215.
- Need of medicines information OPD in tertiary health care settings: A cross sectional study
Kiran R Giri, Swanand Pathak, Reena R Giri, Kamlesh Palandurkar, Sangita Totade, Rajesh Jha, S S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 121-126.
- Bioactivity assessment of endophytic fungi associated with Centella asiatica and Murraya koengii
Archana Nath, Jyoti Pathak, S. R. Joshi
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(5): 006-011.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Cross Sectional Study to Inquire Hepatitis B Immunization Status and in Immunized Individuals Knowledge About Post Vaccination Serological Titer Status among Nursing Staff and Lab Technicians in a Teaching Hospital of Ujjain
Rashmi Bhujade, Pawan Pathak, Tarique Ibrahim, Konika Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 502-506.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Functional Anatomy of Scapula of Monkey (Macaca mulatta)
Abhinov Verma, Archana Pathak, Ajay Prakash, M. M. Farooqui, Shriprakash Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 69-74.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Protein Profile of Meat Produced by Aseel, Kadaknath and Vanraja Indigenous Chickens
Veer Pal Singh, Vikas Pathak, Amit Kumar, Vinod Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 64-70.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- Gestational diabetes: Perinatal and maternal complication in 24-28 weeks
Rajesh Jain, Rakesh R Pathak, Aditya A Kotecha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1283-1288.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Pattern and seasonal variations in death due to electrocution: A retrospective study
Akhilesh K Pathak, N L Disania
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 19-22.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Histomorphogenesis of Arrector Pili Muscle in Prenatal Goat (Capra hircus)
Prabhakar Kumar, Ajay Prakash, M. M. Farooqui, S. P. Singh, Varsha Gupta, Archana Pathak, Abhinov Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 199-205.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Biochemicals Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Vidhyalakshmi G. M., S.S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Pankaj Patel, M.C. Pathak, M. Sarkar, G. Singh, V.P. Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 118-125.
- Study of C-reactive protein in patients with acute myocardial infarction attending tertiary care teaching hospital in Saurashtra region of Gujarat, India
Shripad R. Kausadikar, Hina A. Mehra, Krishnakant P. Pathak
. 2016; 3(4): 1024-1028.
- Radiographic and Ultrasonographic Evaluation of the Urinary System Disorders in 14 Numbers of Dog
Biraj Kumar Sarma, Dwijen Kalita, Bhupen Sarma, Debesh Chandra Pathak, Chandana Choudhury Barua
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 209-213.
- A cross-sectional study to compare knowledge and perception of generic medicine among medical students at a tertiary care center
Amit Vikram Singh, Alok Dixit, Avneesh Kumar, Devesh Pandey, Chandra Veer Singh, Asha Pathak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(4): 338-343.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Effect of smoking on selected blood parameters
Seema Rawat, Rakesh R Pathak, Girish Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1478-1480.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Comparative Quality Assessment of Meat Nuggets Prepared from Meat of Different Food Animals
Sushant Sharma, Vikas Pathak, Veer Pal Singh, Meena Goswami Awasthi, Sanjay Kumar Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 139-148.
- Mixed method approach for determining use, effectiveness, and technical soundness of the sanitary pad incinerators in the schools of Nepalgunj submetropolitan city
Kamal Baral, Grish Paudel, Preeti Gautam, Shreelata Rana, Resham Khadka, Ramesh Prasad Bajgai, Ravi Kumar Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1432-1436.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW