103 articles found.The first 100 results are shown.
- CENTRAL GIANT CELL GRANULOMA- A CASE REPORT
CHARVI CHAWLA, PRASANNA KUMAR RAO, RAGHAVENDRA KINI, GOWRI P BHANDARKAR, ROOPASHRI KASHYAP, VIDYA HOLLA
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 17-20.
- Unmet Need For Family Planning: A Challenge To Public Health
Veena V, Ramesh Holla, Parasuramalu B G, Balaji R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 401-405.
- Study on Hepatitis B Birth Dose Vaccination Coverage, Promoting the Same in a Private Rural Medical College, Karnataka, South India
Narayana Holla V, Bhavani L Sharanya Kaniambady
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 295-298.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha DSouza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Knowledge and Perception towards Female Feticide among Adolescents of Coastal South India
Anjana Ramesh, Darshan Bhagwan, Ramesh Holla, Bhaskaran Unnikrishnan, Rekha Thapar, Prasann Mithra, Nithin Kumar, Vaman Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 736-740.
- Patterns and Barriers of Physical Activity among Medical Students in Davangere, Karnataka
Vidya V Patil, Vidya Basavaraju
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(10): 371-375.
- KNOWLEDGE ON MICRO TEACHING AMONG THE SECOND YEAR B.Sc NURSING STUDENTS IN NARAYANA COLLEGE OF NURSING, NELLORE
Ms. Vidya Vijayan, Mrs. S. Suchitra
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(1): 44-46.
- Unearthing the State of Media Consciousness and its Effects
VIDYA.S.S, APARNA BABURAJ, Dr. SHIBANI CHAKRAVERTY AICH
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3325-3329.
- Successful Surgical Retrieval of Oesophageal Foreign Body in A Jersey Cow- A Review of Two Cases
P. Sankar, S. Dharmaceelan, P. Vidya Sagar, V. Venkatesh, S. Kathirvel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2022; 12(5): 19-21.
- Current Approaches on Gastro Retentive Drug
Delivery System: An Overview
GUNJAN GADGE*, VIDYA SABALE, ANKITA KHADE, UJWALA MAHAJAN
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2019; 9(2): 16-28.
- Etiological Profile and Clinical Presentation of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation from a Rural Area of Bihar
Nand Vidya, Gupta AK, Mahmood Syed E, Kulshrestha Malini, Patiyal RK
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 124-127.
- Vancomycin Susceptibility Pattern of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Isolates
Venkatakrishna Rao Illuri, Kishore G Bhat, Vidya Pai, Sunil Rao Padmaraj, Manjula Shantaram
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 212-215.
- FACE RECOGNITION-BASED LECTURE ATTENDANCE SYSTEM: A SURVEY PAPER
Dasu Vaman Ravi Prasad, Y. Kushal Vidya Mohanji, G. Bala krishna
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 1245-1250.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Nerve muscle physiology changes with yoga in professional computer users
Vidya S Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 815-819.
- Morbidity Pattern among the Geriatric Population in an Urban Area of Davangere, Karnataka
Ruchi Dhar, Vidya G S, Ritu Kashyap
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(8): 230-235.
- A Hospital Based Study on Opportunistic Pulmonary Infections in Human Immuodeficiency Virus (HIV) Positive Patient in Relation to CD4 Count and Its Therapeutic Outcome
Umesh Prasad, Vidya Nand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 44-47.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani, Anand M Dixit, Sandip Kumar, Naresh P Singh, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- MnO2 AND MnO2/TiO2 MEDIATED, PERSULPHATE ENHANCED PHOTOCATALYSIS FOR THE REMOVAL OF INDIGO CARMINE FROM WATER
K. P. Vidya Lekshmi, Suguna Yesodharan, E. P. Yesodharan
European Chemical Bulletin. 2017; 6(5): 177-191.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Clinical awareness of therapeutic drug monitoring among medical studentsA descriptive cross-sectional study
Amberkar Mohanbabu Vittalrao, Aditya Kumar Adhikarla, Sadhana N. Holla, Meena Kumari Kamalkishore, Seema Kumari Kamal Kishore
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(11): 34-45.
- Preparation, in vitro Characterization of Transdermal Patch Containing Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: A Combinational Approach
Akelesh Thyagarajan, J. Sam Johnson Udaya Chander, C. Senthil Kumar, Vidya Sreenivasan, R. Venkata Narayanan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 033-039.
- PREPARATION AND EVALUATION OF DICLOFENAC SUSPENSION BY USING TRIGONELLA FOENUM GRAECUM MUCILAGE AS SUSPENDING AGENT
PRASHANT KATIYAR, PANKAJ RAMDAS KHUSPE, KISHORI KOKATE, TRUSHALI MANDHARE, POOJA KASHID
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2022; 12(2): 26-31.
- Goldenhar syndrome-a case report
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas Babu, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Rao
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(2): 207-209.
- Pemphigus vulgaris presenting as bleeding gums: A case report
Shruthi Rao, Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Sajad Ahmad Buch
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 324-327.
- Use of cone beam computed tomography in the diagnosis and treatment planning of follicular ameloblastoma: A case report with review of literature
Ananya Madiyal, Subhas G Babu, Renita Castelino, Vidya Ajila, Supriya Bhat, Sonika Achalli, Medhini Madi, Kumuda Rao
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 333-337.
- P53 Immunohistochemical Staining Patterns in Benign, Premalignant and Malignant Lesions of the Oral Cavity: A Study of 68 Cases
Pankaj Baweja, Vidya Monappa, Geetha Krishnanand
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 113-120.
- Impact of chemical properties of soil on spore density, colonization, and distribution of native arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi associated with Capsicum annuum L.
Komal Chandrakant Dhumal, Bharat Pandharinath Shinde
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(5): 59-67.
- A Study on Socio-Economic Profile of Working Women Members of Self Help Groups of a Urban Slum, Davangere, Karnataka
Ranjitha A, Vidya GS
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 901-903.
- Influence of Bacopa monnieri in suppressing the arthritis induced by MSU crystal in Wistar albino female rats: through biochemical and histopathological approach
Jerine Peter Simon, Prajakta Subhash Gaopande, Swathika Praveen, Arjun Ajikumar Reeja, Abinaya Rajasekar, Radhakrishnan Vidya, Usha Kumari, Evan Prince Sabina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(10): 17-23.
- Assessment of drug use pattern using World Health Organization prescribing indicators in a tertiary care hospital in Mangalore: A cross-sectional study
Akshitha S Ragam, Swathi Acharya, Rajendra Holla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1026-1030.
- A cross-sectional study to assess the knowledge, attitude, and practice toward road safety rules and regulations among higher secondary school students in rural field practice area of a medical college
Vidya Basavaraju, Vidya V Patil, Nagaraj Thopenalli Gangadarappa, Anupama Kavalibasappla, Preethi Ashok Masali
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 234-239.
- Self-Care Practices Among Of Diabetic Patients in a Rural Area of Karnataka
Vidya K R, Lohit K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(6): 148-152.
- Electrophysiological analysis of subclinical peripheral neuropathy in cases with type I diabetes mellitus
Santosh V Chidri, Vidya G
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(12): 1072-1075.
- Assessment of pulmonary functions in type 2 diabetes mellitus: Its correlation with glycemic control and body mass index
Santosh V Chidri, G Vidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(7): 553-556.
- Spectral, Magnetic and Biological Studies of ZnII Complexes of Schiff Bases Derived From 4-(O-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Aminothiazole
Netaji N Karale, Rajendra H Patil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 041-044.
- Pharmacotherapy of Opportunistic Infections in HIV Patients: A Review
Sadhana Nittur Holla, Meena Kumari Kamal Kishore, Mohan Babu Amberkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 227-236.
- Surgical Management of Pervious Urachus in Four Ongole Female Calves
Palli Ravi Kumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar and Mulinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(5): 109-111.
- Empowerment and Reproductive Women: An Exploratory Research
Pradeep S Tarikere, Vidya, Krishnaveni Y S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 501-506.
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Bacterial Isolates from Urine Samples from Female Patients Suffering From Urinary Tract Infection at Tertiary Care Center in South India
Vidya KR, Meghana Manjunath, Lohit K, Prashanth HV
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(6): 127-132.
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of Swertia chirata root extract on indinavir treated rats
Rajesh C S, Rajendra Holla, Venkatesh Patil, Anand A S, Kishan Prasad H L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 569-573.
- Effect of a-Galactosidase Supplementation to Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Meal Based Diets on Production and Egg Quality in Commercial Layers
Lakavath Vidya Sagar, Malisetty Venkateswarlu, Jatoth Narasimha, Raghunandan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 53-60.
- A Study on Assessment of Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus among Bank Employees Using Indian Diabetic Risk Score
Vidya GS, Sandesh TR, Navneet Kaur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 936-939.
- Psychosocial Consequences of Infertility among Rural and Urban Population in Vijayapura, Karnataka
Vidya V Patil, Rekha Udgiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 91-95.
- Efficient plant regeneration and molecular marker-based genetic integrity analysis of Ceropegia lawii Hook: An endemic and endangered herb
Mukta R. Bhamare, Hemantkumar A. Thakur, Jaykumar J. Chavan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(1): 95-102.
- Community Perception on Malaria in Urban Area of Tumkur
Vidya KR, Lohit K, Narasimha BC, Swamy RM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(7): 180-183.
- Diabetes distress and disease-related factors in patients with type 2 diabetes attending a tertiary care hospital
Vidya K R, Lohit K, Roopashree S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 880-885.
- Perspect of Novice Medical Students on Medical Professionalism
Vidya KR, Deepa CK, Nitin S Kunnoor, Lohit K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(7): 163-168.
- Prevalence and pattern of antibiotics self-medication among medical students
Vidya K R, Sagar M K, Lohit K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 886-889.
- CYTOTOXIC EFFECT OF TRANSDERMAL INVASOMAL ANASTROZOLE GEL ON MCF-7 BREAST CANCER CELL LINE
K. Vidya, P. K. Lakshmi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 50-58.
- A hospital-based study of prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir state of India
Rama Jailkhani, Shivashankara A Ramachandrayya, Vidya S Patil, Sameena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 151-154.
- Perception of dental students regarding digital problem- based learning in Oral Medicine
Suwarna Dangore-Khasbage, Rahul R. Bhowate, Shirish S. Degwekar, Adarshlata Singh, Vidya K. Lohe
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 20-24.
- Enrich Schematization in Children: Play as The Tool for Cognitive Development
Vidya Bhagat, Mainul Haque, Kamarudin Jaalam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(7): 129-132.
- A CROSS SECTIONAL SURVEY STUDY ON DIETETIC CAUSATIVE FACTORS OF PREMATURE AGEING DESCRIBED IN AYURVEDA
Yogesh Shamrao Deole, Anup Thakar, H M Chandola, B Ravishankar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(1): 31-37.
- An observational study of pharmacological interventions in complicated pregnancies in a tertiary care hospital
Sri Vidya BP, Nagabushan H
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 231-235.
- Vitamin D status in medical students and risk factor analysis
Vidya Sunil Joshi, Rahul Mandal
Annals of Medical Physiology. 2018; 2(1): 11-16.
- Awareness and utilization of maternal benefit schemes among mothers in urban area
Vidya K R, Prashanth D, Lohit K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 793-796.
- Comparative study of response to experimental cold pain in dysmenorrheic and nondysmenorrheic women
Vineetha K Ramdas Nayak, Shankarappa Chikkanna, Mayanglambam Sangeeta Devi, Joshi Vidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 416-419.
- A Study on Unmet Need of Contraception Among Married Women in Urban Field Practice Area of JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka
Ritu Kashyap, Vidya G S, Ruchi Dhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 203-207.
- Impact of emotional stability of working men in their social adjustment of Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Vidya Bhagat, Nordin Bin Simbak, Mainul Haque
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 407-410.
- Management of Muzzle tear in an Ongole bullock
Palli ravikumar, Pentyala Vidya Sagar, mullinti Raghunath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 25-26.
- Primary (Poorly Differentiated) Sclerosing Liposarcoma of Temporal Region. An Uncommon Tumor in a Rare Site: A Case Report
Anuradha CK Rao, Vidya Monappa, Sandeep Kumar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 33-35.
- Ramification pattern and morphometry of major hepatic veins of liver by silicone cast method: Its clinical relevance to liver surgeries
Vidya C S, Manjunatha B, Shashi Kumar M R, Roopa Ravindranath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(9): 544-547.
- Profile of unintentional injury among under five children in coastal Karnataka, India: a cross-sectional study
Prafulla Shriyan, Vidya Prabhu, K Seema Aithal, Uday N Yadav, Miti J Orgochukwu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1317-1319.
- Association of hypertension with obesity among adults in a rural population of Jharkhand
Chandramani Kumar, Kumari Asha Kiran, Vidya Sagar, Mithilesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2545-2549.
- Synergistic antimicrobial activity of honey combined with silver nanoparticles topically applied in experimentally infected wounds in Wistar albino rats
Neeraja Rani Guruvu, Venkatanarayana Narapogu, D Lakshmi Lalitha, Bandaru Narasinga Rao Bandaru, Sai Sailesh Kumar Goothy, D Murali Mohan Rao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(1): 1-5.
- Comparison of efficacy of Natural honey and Triamcinolone acetonide (0.1%) in the healing of oral ulcers- A clinical study
Dr.Supriya Vijay Gupta, Dr.Vidya krushnarao Lohe, Dr.Rahul Raghunath Bhowate
Journal of Apitherapy. 2018; 3(1): 1-8.
- Comparative study of variations in blood pressure and heart rate among normotensive patients and hypertensive patients receiving angiotensin receptor blockers during surgery under spinal anesthesia
Dinakar K R, Narendranath Sanji, Ravishankar R B, Vidya H K, Shashikala G H
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1581-1586.
- Cone beam computed tomography findings of a large Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumour in the anterior mandible- A case report
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(1): 75-78.
- Antimicrobial activity of different types of honeys against wound pathogens
Neeraja Rani Guruvu, Bapugouda Patil, Deepthi Rani Boddu, Bandaru Narasinga Rao, N Indira Kumari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(2): 169-172.
- Identification of novel PPARγ agonist from GC-MS analysis of ethanolic extract of Cayratia trifolia (L.): a computational molecular simulation studies
Palanisamy CHELLA PERUMAL, Sundaram SOWMYA, Prabhakaran PRATIBHA, Balasubramanian VIDYA, Palanirajan ANUSOORIYA, Thangarajan STARLIN, Ramasamy VASANTH, D. JEYA SUNDRA SHARMILA, Velliyur Kanniappan GOPALAKRISHNAN
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 006-011.
- Traditional methods used by patients for the management of recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Shruthi Hegde, Vidya Ajila, Subhas Babu, Shreyas Rai
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 364-368.
- Bilateral temporomandibular joint ankylosis as a complication of forceps delivery: a case report
Shruthi Hegde, Jasmine Shanti Kamath, Vidya Ajila, Subhas G Babu
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(1): 103-106.
- Surgical management of urinary obstruction in young ruminants by tube cystotomy: A report of 24 cases
Palli Ravi Kumar, Mjlinti Raghunath,Pentyla Vidya Sagar, Nunna Veera Venkata Hari krishna, Vaddadi Devi Prasad, Bagadi Sailaja, Devarapalli Baghyaraj
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 188-191.
- Hemifacial Microsomia with bilateral ear involvement.
ananya madiyal, VIDYA AJILA, SHRUTHI HEGDE, subhas babu, priyadharshini alva
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(4): 140-143.
- CEMENTOBLASTOMA OF MANDIBULAR THIRD MOLAR- AN INCIDENTAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDING
Mithula Nair, Vidya Ajila, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu, Rumela Ghosh
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2017; 2(1): 14-16.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomographic findings in Unicystic Ameloblastoma of the mandible.
Sachin Ram G, VIDYA AJILA, Shruthi Hegde, Subhas Babu G, JASMINE Shanthi Kamath, DEVIKA S Pillai
Annals of Medical Research. 2018; 25(1): 162-164.
- Acute and sub-chronic toxicity studies of Dichaetanthera africana (Hook. F.) Jacq. Fel. (Melastomataceae) stem bark ethanol extract
Aristide Laurel Mokale Kognou, Armelle Deutou Tchamgoue, Lauve Rachel Yamthe Tchokouaha, Dominic Ngima Nthenge-Ngumbau, Patrick Valere Tsouh Fokou, Alembert Tiabou Tchinda, Gabriel Agbor Agbor, Rebecca Madeleine Ebelle Etame, Raymond Simplice Mouokeu, Cecile Enguehard Gueiffier, Rajesh Singh Pawar, Albert Sone Mouelle, Rosalie Annie Ngono Ngane
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 147-155.