|60 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Survey of Rendezvous planning Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2016; 4(1): 29-34.
- Clinical management of chronic abscess in an Asian elephant (Elephas maximus)
Kadirvelu Senthilkumar, Alagumalai Senthilkumar, Madurai Ganesan Jayathangaraj
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(2): 73-74.
- High Speed 3d DWT VlSI Architecture for Image Processing Using Lifting Based Wavelet Transform
Senthilkumar.M Uma.S Assistant Professor PG Student, KSRCE
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 87-91.
- Logistic Regression Model for the Predisposing Factors for Occurrence of Ketosis in Dairy Animals in Karur and Namakkal Districts of Tamil Nadu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 212-217.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF UKF FOR TRACKING AN UNDERWATER TARGET USING DUNKING SONAR
Sujeeth Sai B, Prashanth Ch,Koteswara Rao S, Kausar Jahan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 274-278.
- Evaluation of Topicure® Plus spray on sheep infested with Myiasis
Ramasamy Selvam, Subramaniyam Suresh, D’Souza Prashanth
. 2017; 3(2): 216-220.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of Pulvis Curcuma Longa on the voluntary feed intake, nutrient digestibility and Growth performance of Broiler rabbits under summer stress
Basavaraj, M, Nagabhushana, V, Prakash N., S.Mallikarjunappa, Appannavar, M.M. and Prashanth Wagmare
. 2010; 3(8): 369-372.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Curcuma Longa on the Biochemical Profile and Meat Characteristics of Broiler Rabbits under Summer Stress
M. Basavaraj, V. Nagabhushana, N. Prakash, M. M. Appannavar, Prashanth Wagmare, S. Mallikarjunappa
. 2011; 4(1): 15-18.
- A rare cause of intestinal obstruction: dual mesh migration into the small intestine following laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
Senthilkumar Perumal, Selvakumar Eswaran
. 2016; 3(4): 2301-2303.
- Morbidity Pattern Among the Elderly Population in a Rural Area of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka - A Cross Sectional Study
Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar, Prashanth M Naik, Sachidananda K., Prasanna K S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 222-225.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- An unusual cause of lower gastrointestinal bleed: angiomyolipomas, in an unusual location of the colon
Senthilkumar Perumal, Jeswanth Sathyanesan, Ravichandran Palaniappan
. 2016; 3(4): 2277-2279.
- Retrospective analysis of clinical pathway in management of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care centre in south India
Parimuthukumar Rajappa, Saravanan Sanniyasi, Prashanth Krishna Gopalaswamy, ManuneethimaranThiyagarajan
. 2016; 3(3): 1163-1166.
- Five-year trend of competitiveness and knowledge-gaining attitude of university students; Evaluation based on an event of continuing health sciences education
Fujio Takayama, Yoshiko Amikura, Sudhakar John, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya, Rajappa Senthilkumar, Govindan Venkataramani, Kottoorathu Mammen Cherian, Hajib Naraharirao Madhavan, David W Green, Masahiko Matsumoto, Shoji Suzuki, Masaru Iwasaki, Senthilkumar Preethy , Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 92-99.
- Access to Support System and Learners Response about Dairy Farming Distance Education Programme
Thayalan Senthilkumar , N. K. Sudeepkumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(2): 20-24.
- A clinical study of HELLP syndrome and its outcome in a tertiary health care system
Ashwini Mallesara, Srushti R. Kanta, Prashanth Shivappa
. 2016; 5(12): 4196-4199.
- Case of congenital diastematomyelia type 1: a rare presentation
Balaji M. D., Shivaprakash N. C., Prashanth Kumar Thangella
. 2016; 3(1): 273-276.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Influence of placental position on obstetric morbidity in placenta previa
Shripad S. Hebbar, Lavanya Rai, Rubina Zainab, Shyamala Guruvare, Prashanth Adiga, Anjali Mundkur
. 2014; 3(3): 585-591.
- Factors associated with anti-retroviral therapy adherence among people living with HIV visiting IRT Perundurai medical college hospital link ART centre, Perundurai, Tamilnadu, India
Mohankumar Vedhanayagam, Rajesh Rajagopalan, Balamurgan Bhavani Rajendran, Sendhil Sengodan, Senthilkumar Sengodan
. 2016; 3(4): 982-988.
- A Survey of Energy-Efficient Communication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
A.R.Surendheran, K.Prashanth Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, K.S.R College of Engineering, Information Technology, K.Rangasamy College of Technology
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2015; 3(2): 50-57.
- Antioxidant activities of purified glycoprotein extracted from Codium decorticatum
Dharmaraj Senthilkumar, Sivaraman Jayanthi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 101-104.
- Abdominal pseudo hernia: a rare sequelae of complicated herpes zoster
Mohankumar Vethanayagam, Senthilkumar. S, Subha K.C., Rajesh Rajagopalan, Bhaskaran. R.
. 2015; 2(3): 278-281.
- Effectiveness of Distance Education Programme on Dairy Farming
Senthilkumar Thayalan, Sudeepkumar, N. K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 109-117.
- Occupational exposure, drug toxicities and adherence to HIV post exposure prophylaxis: a cohort study at the teaching hospital in Erode district, Tamilnadu, India
Mohankumar Vedhanayagam, Senthilkumar Sengodan, Rajesh Rajagopalan
. 2016; 3(3): 625-631.
- Hyperoxygenation for Wound Healing : Exploring the Ancient Breathing Practices to Newer Scales
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Raghu Angappan
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 79-82.
- In vitro screening of multidrug resistance uropathogenic Escherichia coli from the urban area of Namakkal district
Arjunan Gnanasekaran, Perumal Manikandan, Palani Poongothai, Palani Kandasamy Senthilkumar, Jagadeeshkumar Vigneshwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 84-91.
- Incidence of Idiopathic Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anaemia of Dogs in Chennai
Chopel Lachungpa, Chandrasekaran Duraisamy, Balagangatharathilagar Mani, Trichy Maragadam Senthilkumar, Velu Maroudam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 197-204.
- Detection of caffeic and chlorogenic acids from methanolic extract of Annona squamosa bark by LC-ESI-MS/MS
Hamzah Abdulrahman Salman, Senthilkumar Ramasamy, Bassam Shaker Mahmood
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2018; 7(1): 76-81.
- Effect of cardiovascular fitness on cognitive functions among male medical students of South Kerala
Prashanth P, Arun Kumar H P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 37-41.
- Adipofascial plus cross-finger flap augment reconstructive options in thumb defects: A case report
Pradeoth Mukundan Korambayil, Prashanth Varkey Ambookan, Vinoth Kumar Dilliraj
Hand and Microsurgery. 2017; 6(1): 39-42.
- Parasitic Gastro – Enteritis in Donkeys (Equines asinus) – A Report
Muthusamy Raman, Jayathangaraj M.G., Kadirvelu Senthilkumar, Kan senthilvel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(9): 51-53.
- Identification of Determinants of Choice of Preferences in Attappadi Tribal Farmers for Alternative Livestock Enterprises
Nisha, A., N. Vimal Rajkumar , N. Kumaravelu, T. Senthilkumar , Amal Sasi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 175-181.
- Management of Avascular Necrosis through Ayurveda - A Case Study
Ram Lakhan Meena, Santhosh Bhatted, Prashanth Dharmarajan, Nilam Meena, Jitender Kumar, Hanumant Nirmal
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 123-128.
- A study on awareness regarding milk borne diseases in an urban community of Karnataka
Neeta PN, Prashanth N, Shivaswamy MS, Mallapur MD
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1093-1099.
- Autonomic activity and obesity response to driving activity
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 468-471.
- A Novel Approach for Quality Control of the Bhasmas of Mukta, Mukta Shukti, and Shankha
Supriya S. Gawalkar, Prashanth G. Jadar,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 98-105.
- Cutaneous larva migrans in a child.
S N Prashanth, K Jagadish Kumar, M G Anil Kumar
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(1): 66-67.
- Analysis of pricing of oral antiviral drug formulations available in Indian market
Yashaswini P, Geetha A, Prashanth B V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 401-404.
- Per Vaginal Delivery of Schistosmus Reflexus Monster Fetus by Cervicotomy in a Cow
Manokaran, S., Selvaraju, M., Prabaharan, V., Senthilkumar, K.Ezakial Napolean, R. and Palanisamy, M.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(5): 52-54.
- Livestock as a Source of Income Equity – An Evidence from Rural Tamil Nadu
Ganesamoorthy Senthilkumar , K. N. Selvakumar , Murugan Prabu, A. Serma Saravana Pandian , Chinnamani Valli , Ponnaiah Thilakar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 111-118.
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on resting heart rate, postural blood pressure, Valsalva ratio, and blood pressure response to hand grip test
Prashanth Narayan Dixit, Vijaynath Itagi, Raghavendra Babu Y P, Prakash S B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1441-1445.
- Study on the factors associated with low birth weight among newborns delivered in a tertiary-care hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka
Kotabal Rajashree, Hebballi L Prashanth, Ratnagaran Revathy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1287-1290.
- Randomized controlled trial of 12-week yoga therapy as lifestyle intervention in patients of essential hypertension and cardiac autonomic function tests
Pushpanathan Punita, Madanmohan Trakroo, Swaminathan Rathinam Palamalai, SenthilKumar Subramanian, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Chandrasekhar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 19-26.
- Effect of yoga on autonomic functions in medical students: a pilot study
Shashikiran HC, Prashanth Shetty, Chethan Kumar R, Shivaprasad Shetty
. 2015; 3(5): 1046-1051.
- Pleuro pulmonary melioidiosis: A case series
Avala Ravicharan, Narahari Narendrakumar, Vara Prasad Kuruva, Prashanth Kumar Narukulla, Gongati Krupa Rao Paramjyothi
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(1): 36-39.
- Effect of saturated and unsaturated fat on the performance, serum and meat cholesterol level in broilers
Kannan Duraisamy, M. Senthilkumar, K. Mani
. 2013; 6(3): 159-162.
- Efficacy of Supplementing Ashwgandha Extract (Withania somnifera) on Immunity and Serum Biochemitry in Broilers During Summer
Prashanth Kunta Kumar, Ravinder Reddy, Gnana Prakash, Pranay Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 158-164.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal topical aerosol spray as a supportive therapy for clinical mastitis in dairy cows
Ramasamy Selvam, Ganapa Sureshbabu, Marimuthu Saravanakumar, D’Souza Prashanth
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 285-290.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of techniques of breast-feeding among postnatal mothers in a coastal district of Karnataka
Kiranmai Tella, Shyamala Guruvare, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga, Lavanya Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 28-34.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity of salicylic acid conjugated dihydropyrazoline analogues
Naveen Puttaswamy, Rekha N D, Lakshmi Ranganatha V, Prashanth T., Shaukath Ara Khanum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 60-64.
- Evaluation of mental health using hospital anxiety and depression scale in primary caregivers of patients undergoing dialysis
Akshay Prashanth Giri, Subhashini Mohanasundaram, P C Kesavankutty Nayar, R N Sharma, George Kurian
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1814-1817.
- Anthropometric measures of obesity as correlates of atherogenic index of plasma in young adult females
Anandkumar M H, Chandrashekhar D M, Jayalakshmi M K, Prashanth Babu G
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 85-88.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal formulation for the management of wet litter in broiler chickens: Implications on performance parameters, cecal moisture level, and footpad lesions
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Brindhalakshmi Balasubramanian, Ramasamy Selvam, Prashanth D’Souza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(4): 536-543.
- Awareness on rabies and its prevention among anganwadi workers
Huluvadi Shivalingaiah Anwith, Kavya Gopalakrishna Upadhya, Haradanahalli Shankaraiah Ravish, Ramanthan Thenambigai, Mandya Prashanth Ramya, Puttaiah Thejaswini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 545-548.
- Effect of Lactation on Mammary Gland in Madras Red Ewe - An Histomorphometric Study
S. Senthilkumar, T. A. Kannan , Geetha Ramesh, D. Sumathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(1): 40-47.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of phytogenic feed additive on performance traits, serum neopterin, and cutaneous basophil hypersensitivity response in heat-induced stress model of broiler chickens
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Ramasamy Selvam, Arigesavan Kaninathan, Prashanth D’Souza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2020; 7(1): 141-147.
- Village Adoption Programme - A Baseline Survey Report
S. Senthilkumar, M. Vinothini, R. Sanagmeswaran, V. Thanaseelaan, A. V. Gensis Inigo and M. Boopathy Raja
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 212-220.
- A comparative analysis of the participation and knowledge gained by clinicians and researchers in a web based learning program on regenerative medicine
Gary A Levy, Helen C Reena, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya , Justin Benjamin William, Mathaiyan Rajmohan, Ramalingam Karthick, Senthilkumar Preethy, Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 96-100.
- Comparison of heart rate variability in different ABO blood groups of young adults
Chaitra Uppangala, Bhagyalakshmi Kodavanji, Vinodini Na, Anupama Noojibail, Rekha D Kini, Nayanatara Arunkumar, Shreedhara Avabratha, Sheila R Pai, Prashanth Kumar C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1466-1469.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW