|608 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Axilla; a rare variation: axillary arch muscle
Vasudha Ravindra Nikam, Priya Santosh Patil, Ashalata Deepak Patil, Aanand Jagnnath Pote, Anita Rahul Gune
. 2014; 2(1): 330-332.
- Diagnosis and management of phyllodes tumour of the breast - 5 year study of a tertiary care centre
Jayant Pednekar, Nida Khan, Sundaram Pillai, Pragati Singhal, Rohith Pillai, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(5): 28-31.
- Bilateral reversed palmaris longus muscle with trifid insertion, a rare variation
Anita R. Gune, Anand J. Pote, Ashalata D. Patil, Priya S. Patil, Vasudha R. Nikam
. 2014; 2(2): 741-743.
- Scorpion sting envenomation, Vijayapur, Karnataka, India experience: new observations
Mallanagouda M. Patil, Bhavana Lakhkar, Shankargouda V. Patil, Aravind S. Akki, Raghavendra H. Gobbur, Siddarameshwar S. Kalyanshettar
. 2016; 3(2): 518-523.
- The Expanding Horizon of ‘Right to Environment’ in the broader framework of Sustainable Development and a New Categorization of Human Rights
Alok Kumar, Divya Utkarsh
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 4501-4507.
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Assess Effects of Schoolbag Weight and Musculoskeletal Health Problems in Primary School Students of Kolhapur
Rachhanaa S Pawaskar, Snehdeep S Patil, Ruchika Patel, Puneet Kaur Dhaliwal, Anjali V Wagh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 879-883.
- Prevalence of Vitamin-A deficiency & refractive errors in primary school-going children
Rupali Darpan Maheshgauri, Radhika paranjpe , Abha Gahlot, ami gohil, sonali Pote, deepaswi bhavsar, Gira Raninga, Gira Raninga, Gira Raninga, Gira Raninga, Gira Raninga
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 23-27.
- Percutaneous Catheter Drainage of Liver Abscess- A Best Minimally Invasive Procedure
Priti Shah, Mallika Goel, Vikas Leelavati Balasaheb Jadhav, Anuradha Dnyanmote, Yashraj Bhagyashree Patil, Shivangi Shahi
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(7): 78-82.
- Evaluation of clinical outcome of cases of Acute respiratory infections in children below 5 years age
Dr. Rahul Srivastava, Dr.Neeraj Tripathi, Dr.Dharmendra Uraiya, Dr.Utkarsh Bansal
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(6): 699-703.
- Pediatric COVID 19 infection-Epidemiological and Clinical characteristics, a study from Western India
Utkarsh Patil, Sanjay Natu, Sameer Mhatre, Tushar Deshapande, Manaskumar Behera
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(14): 27-31.
- Evaluation of visual outcome of cataract surgery in rural eye-camps in the state of Maharashtra.
Rupali Darpan Maheshgauri, Abha Gahlot, sonal kohli, Radhika Paranjpe , Bhagyashri kadam, Gira Raninga, deepaswi bhavsar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 54-57.
- Hydrostatic Reduction in Pediatric Intussusception: An Experience in a Tertiary Care Centre
Vikas Leelavati Balasaheb Jadhav, Sachin Babasaheb Chitalkar, Rahul Rajendra Arkar, Yashraj Bhagyashree Prasad Patil, Sharad Agarkhedkar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 85-90.
- A survey on management of hypertension by tertiary health-care physicians in Pune
Anita Anup Barde, Rinjhin Jain, Teja Deshpande, Rahul Raghunath Bhalsinge, Aakash Kewlani, Abhijit Tilak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 815-820.
- Diarrheal Diseases Routine Microbiological Surveillance: An Answer to Recognize the Specific Diarrheal Outbreaks
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Utkarsh Shah, Abdul H Mawli, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Arun Varun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 302-305.
- To study correlation of foot length and gestational age of new born by new Ballard score
Anshuman Srivastava, Utkarsh Sharma, Sumit Kumar
. 2015; 3(11): 3119-3122.
- Relation of Echocardiographic Parameters to Outcome of Patients with Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Amardip Rajput, Shruti S Rao, Jayesh N Shetye
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(1): 6-15.
- Diastolic dysfunction in asymptomatic type 2 diabetes mellitus with normal systolic function
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Kuldeep B. Shah, Jay D. Vasani, Pruthvi Shetty
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(4): 213-222.
- Assessing the Effect of Mode of Delivery and Birth Weight on Thyroid Stimulating Hormone and Glycemic Status in Neonates
K. L. Garud, J. A. Patil, S. R. Patil, Anup Hendre, Mandakini Kshirsagar, Anuja Pawar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 325-330.
- Extremely rare case of a rupture of the left sinus of Valsalva aneurysm into the main pulmonary artery
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Sanjay Kshirsagar, Bhupal Pujari
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(1): 77-79.
- Randomized clinical trials related to urticaria: Bibliometric analysis from 2009 to 2019
Anant D Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 116-121.
- Study of etiological determinants of undernutrition in undernourished children from Anganwadi
Mohan Anantrao Patil
. 2015; 2(4): 440-444.
- A Study of Coagulation Profile in Cases of Snake Bites
Mahendra A. Patil, Jyoti S. Tele, Avinash M. Mane, Sujata S. Kumbhar, S. J. Pawar, Nanda J. Patil
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 444-450.
- Study of correlation of gestational age estimation by new ballard score with inter mammary distance in new born
Anshuman Srivastava, Utkarsh Sharma
. 2016; 4(2): 529-532.
- Gender differences in cardiovascular autonomic function status in normal healthy individuals: A cross-sectional study
Bageshree Nilkanth Pande, Ashwini Namdeorao Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 595-599.
- Cardiovascular Complications in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Reference to 2D Echocardiography Findings
Vikram B Vikhe, Prakash S Shende, Rahul S Patil, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Amol S Patil, Ankur P Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 385-388.
- Correlation of Tissue Doppler imaging parameters with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Vaibhav Agrwal, Sandhya Kulkarni, Shrikant A. Lomte, Bhupal Pujari
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(1): 1-15.
- A Vegetarian Capsule: A Review
Bharat V. Jain, Md. Rageeb Md. Usman, Sandip R Pawar, Naresh R Patil,Pratik J Patil, Shashikant N Sharma
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2012; 2(2): 10-12.
- Evaluation of efficacy of Ocimum sanctum, Azadirachta indica, and their combination in comparison with aspirin on acute inflammatory pain
Aakash Kewlani, Seema Bhalerao, Praveen Math, Mrunal Dhole, Anita Barde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 944-948.
- Doppler study of middle cerebral artery and umbilical artery in biometrically suspected intra uterine growth restricted pregnancies
Rajesh Kuber, Shubreet Randhawa, Sanjay Khaladkar, Abhijit M. Patil
. 2016; 4(2): 403-414.
- Evaluation of visual reaction time during pre- and post- menstrual phase
Sugata Sunil Jadhav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 398-400.
- A large multilobulated ankle swelling: rare presentation of gout
Bhushan R. Patil, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(4): 1302-1303.
- Influence of cigarette smoking on human cardiovascular sympathetic autonomic functions
Mahesh Kumar J Patil, Sumangala M Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 637-641.
- Duodenal tuberculosis mimicking superior mesenteric artery syndrome
Harshad Gawade, Gurjit Singh, Iqbal Ali, Abhijit Patil, Amit Chandan
. 2016; 3(4): 2358-2361.
- Learning to learn and teach: Student seminar as a teaching-learning method in undergraduate medical physiology through students’ perspective
Ashwini Namdeorao Patil, Bageshree Nilkanth Pande, Nirmala Gopal Borade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1356-1361.
- Case of foreign body as a broom handle in the rectum
Vikash Lal, Pranav Narayan, B. Mahapatra, S. Deolekar, Vivek Patil, A. Panchal
. 2014; 2(4): 1761-1762.
- Comparison of analgesic effect of 24% sucrose and breast milk in healthy infants less than 2 months of age
Saiprasad Kavthekar, Rahul Patil, Anil Kurane, Hemant Bharati
. 2016; 3(4): 1375-1379.
- A clinical study of cardiac rhythm disturbance in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease using 24 hour Holter monitoring
Varsha S. Dabadghao, Rajsinh Patil, Suresh K. Sharma, Arjun L. Kakrani
. 2016; 4(3): 701-705.
- Shone’s complex and Cortriatriatum Sinister: A Rare Combination.
Huliyurdurga Srinivasasetty Natraj Setty, Veeresh Patil Hebbal,Shivanand S patil, Beeresh, Ishwarappa Balekundri Vijayalakshmi,
Bhanuprakash, Banandur Nanjundappa Krishnamurthy, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath.
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(3): 128-129.
- Correlation of interarm blood pressure difference with family history of hypertension, anthropometric parameters, and mean arterial blood pressure in normotensive people
Seema Tanaji Methre, Ramya Jayakumar, Tanaji Sambhaji Methre, Priyanka Sanjay Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 23-27.
- Effectiveness of physical activity promotion programme on quality of life for old people
Priyanka Patil, Prajakta Patil
. 2015; 3(2): 405-408.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Nondescent vaginal hysterectomy: analysis of indications and complications
Shashikala B Patil, Saravana A, Savita S Patil, H. S. Shankaregowda
. 2016; 5(7): 2126-2129.
- A Study to Evaluate and Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Topical Cyclosporine A 0.5% with Topical Placebo (Artificial Tears) in Alleviating the Principal Signs Associated with Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
Abha Gahlot, Rupali Maheshgauri, Bhargav Kotadia, Kanisha Jethwa, Gira Raninga
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 38-41.
- OEIS complex: a rare foetal anomaly
Neelamma G. Patil, Subash R. Mudanur, Aruna S. Nemagouda, Shreedevi S. Kori, Lubna Y. Lahori
. 2014; 3(4): 1100-1103.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome due to viral pneumonitis in case of varicella zoster in adult: case report
Anaz Binazeez, Saurabh Kothari, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Divya Lala, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3924-3927.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Novel technique for reconstruction of challenging defects around knee joint: distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap and review of literature
Nikhil Agarkhedkar, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra
. 2016; 4(6): 2089-2092.
- Ten years’ trend of HIV seroprevalence among Indian pregnant women attending antenatal clinic at tertiary hospital in Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Vaishali Milind Patil, Arun P. Moray, Sarika P. Patil
. 2016; 5(5): 1514-1519.
- Menopausal syndrome: clinical presentation and management
Sunil Somnath Patil, Pradip Wamanrao Sambarey, Chandrakala Sunil Patil
. 2016; 5(3): 757-761.
- Presentation and treatment of congenital constriction ring syndrome: case series of 12 patients
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2181-2184.
- Tolosa Hunt syndrome: a rare syndrome
Spandan Patel, Prachi Sankhe, Dhaval Dave, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse
. 2015; 3(12): 3914-3916.
- Retrospective analysis of surgical outcome in orbital tumour cases
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Madhavi Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil
. 2016; 4(6): 2210-2213.
- Prospective study and applicability of pulp score to predict mortality and morbidity following peptic ulcer
Sheetal A Murchite, Thakut Gowtham, Aniket Patil, Vaishali Vinayak Gaikwad, Vishwas Gowda
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(3): 16-24.
- A rare case of mixed connective tissue disease presenting with central nervous system glioma, vasculitis and polymyositis
Rushabh Parikh, Pushkar Ingale, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3917-3920.
- Assessment of RV function following Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy (PTMC) for rheumatic mitral stenosis
Huliyurdurga Srinivasa Setty Natraj Setty, Veeresh Patil Hebbal, Yeriswamy Mogalahalli Channabasappa, Santosh Jadhav,
Kandenahalli Shankarappa Ravindranath, Shivanand S Patil, Kumar Swamy, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(2): 58-63.
- Prospective study of treatment of extraarticular fractures of distal end radius by cross K wire fixation and cast immobilisation and its comparison with Kapandji’s method of intrafocal pinning anatomically and functionally
Paresh Patil, Kiran Gaonkar, Adish Patil, Nishant Gaonkar, Ketan Gupta, Nirav Patel, Himanshu Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(4): 883-890.
- Socio-Demographic Factors Associated with Tuberculosis Cases Registered Under RNTCP in an Urban Area of Pune, Maharashtra
Jitendra Bhawalkar, Devidas Khedkar, Balkrishna Lanjewar, Jyoti Landge, Swati Ghonge
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 130-134.
- Eosinophilia: a case series with review on different clinical presentations of eosinophilia
Supriya L. Patil, Lalit G. Patil, Priya N. Masane, Prashant P. Agrawal
. 2015; 2(3): 312-316.
- Prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal symptoms in surgeons performing minimally invasive surgery: a review of literature
Twinkle Y. Dabholkar, Sujata S. Yardi, Yogesh G. Dabholkar
. 2016; 3(3): 1028-1034.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices Regarding Diarrhoea and Its Management among Mothers of Under Five Children at Uhtc Vijayapura: A Cross Sectional Study
Santosh D Patil, Ravindranath A Bhovi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(10): 546-549.
- Cholesterol lowering property of garlic (Allium sativum) on patients with hypercholesterolemia
Preety Lachhiramka, Sujay Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2249-2251.
- Proliferative Verrucous Leukoplakia: A Case Report with Emphasis on Diagnosis and Treatment
Bhagyalaxmi Hongal, Priya Shirish Joshi, Appasaheb Sanadi
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2016; 4(4): 110-113.
- Analysis of vega-dharana (suppression of natural urges) in the disease etiopathogenesis with respect to Ayurvedic Physiology – A review.
Sangeeta Sanjay Jadhav, Hemangini Sanjay Waghulade
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(3): 265-276.
- Chondroblastoma of distal femur in a child: A Case Report and Review of Literature
Mohit Kumar Arora, Ela Madaan, Utkarsh Madaan, Anuj Gupta,
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2019; 5(2): 4-7.
- A rare case of aggressive angiomyxoma of vulva since childhood
Shankar B. Burute, T. Swetha Jahnavi, Karuna Ratwani, Arpana A. Dharwadkar, Jayashree P. Kulkarni
. 2014; 3(3): 851-853.
- Encephalocele presented in late third trimester: a case report
Hemant G. Deshpande, Chandrakant S. Madkar, Sumit Jethani, Kajal Parikh, Karuna Ratwani
. 2014; 3(2): 460-462.
- Prevalence of Skin Infections and Regular Personal Hygiene Practices in Ashram School Students: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sumit Wasnik, Violet Pinto, Sumedha Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 274-277.
- Assessment of Quality of Life among Known Type 2 Diabetics – A Community Based Cross Sectional Study Study in North Karnataka
Tanuja P Pattankar, Shailaja S Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 429-434.
- Role of naturopathy and yoga therapy on subjective well-being and prevention of non-communicable diseases
Sudarshan Ramaswamy, Sumedha M Joshi, Deepa Velankar, Jayesh D Gosavi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 32-38.
- Primary Squamous Cell cancer of Breast: A case report
Ketan Vagholkar, Shashwat Singh, Meenal Mapari, Dhairya Chitalia
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(5): 11-14.
- A Study of the Demography, Etiological Profile and Risk Factors of Acute Viral Hepatitis in an Urban Setting
Varsha R Bhatt, Ramdas B Barure
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 745-749.
- Exam anxiety: Its prevalence and causative factors among Indian medical students
Satish G Patil, Manjunatha R Aithala
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1323-1328.
- Evaluation of fetal middle cerebral artery Doppler indices in pregnancies with intrauterine growth restriction: A cross-sectional study
Padmaja Rajey Desai, Sunita Milind Tiwale, Pandian Murugesan Devar, Rajey M Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 957-962.
- Chronic Severe Iron Deficiency Anemia in Hospitalized Indian Patients: Laboratory Profile and Treatment Outcomes
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Sameer Shaikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 304-310.
- Influence of menopause on cardiovascular responses to behavioral stressors: A comparative study
Ashwini N Patil, Sunita M Handergulle
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1014-1019.
- Morphometric evaluation of seminiferous tubule and proportionate numerical analysis of Sertoli and spermatogenic cells indicate differences between crossbred and purebred bulls
Utkarsh K Tripathi, Shivani Chillar, Arumugam Kumaresan, Muhammad Aslam, Shailendra K Rajak, Samiksha Nayak, Ayyasamy Manimaran, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Savita Yadav
. 2015; 8(5): -.
- A complication of coronary angiography: rare presentation of pseudo aneurysm with groin swelling
Naseem S. Khan, James Thomas, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Vikash Lal, Sandesh Deolekar, Bibekananda Mahapatra
. 2015; 3(1): 364-367.
- Placenta accreta treated with planned caesarean hysterectomy
Shobha Adhikari, Coneel Gohel, Sharique Ansari, Tanveer Shaikh, Nusrat Chauhan, Naseem Khan, Shitiz Gupta
. 2016; 4(1): 317-321.
- A cross-sectional study of anthropometric parameters in normotensive offsprings of hypertensive parents
Seema Tanaji Methre, Ramya Jayakumar, Meera Dattani, Nirmala Gopal Borade, Tanaji Sambhaji Methre
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 160-164.
- JEANS BUTTON INJURY: A UNIQUE TYPE OF INJURY AND AN OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD
Mohit Kumar Arora, Ela Madaan, Utkarsh Madaan, Anuj Gupta, Upasana ,
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2019; 5(1): 1-3.
- Rare para testicular lipoma: The largest one reported till date
Sangram Karandikar, Sharique Ansari, Tanveer Shaikh, Nisha Mandhane,
. 2015; 3(7): 1798-1800.
- Influence of smoking on forced expiratory volume in first second: A case–control study
Gurunath Andappa Birajdar, Neelam Bala Prasad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(5): 434-436.
- A prospective study of immediate postpartum intra uterine device insertion in a tertiary level hospital
Arti Sharma, Vineeta Gupta, Neeta Bansal, Utkarsh Sharma, Archna Tandon
. 2015; 3(1): 183-187.
- A Retrospective Study on Qualitative Assessment of Copper Content in Oral Leukoplakia, Submucous Fibrosis and Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Rhodamine Stain
Priya Shirish Joshi, Bhagyalaxmi Praveen Hongal, Neha Shashank Agnihotri, Rutuja Shridhar Kempwade
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(3): 105-109.
- Psychosocial Consequences of Infertility among Rural and Urban Population in Vijayapura, Karnataka
Vidya V Patil, Rekha Udgiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 91-95.
- Cytomorphometric Analysis of Oral Premalignant and Malignant Lesions Using Feulgen Stain and Exfoliative Brush Cytology.
Priya Shirish Joshi, Manasi Sandipak Kaijkar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 204-211.
- A study of etiology of secondary varicose veins
Kshitij Arun Manerikar, Chandradip Patil, Simran Bhatia, Gurjit Singh, Harshad Gawade
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2018; 7(3): 104-107.
- Impact of height on sensory nerve conduction
Yogita Dilip Sulaxane, Rahul Prakash Bhavasar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 851-854.
- Prospective observational study to evaluate adverse drug reactions pattern in a tertiary level teaching hospital
Vaishali S Thakare, Kavitha VD, Deepak Langade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 434-437.
- A rare case of Bochdalek diaphragmatic hernia with concomitant partial situs inversus
Rishabh Jain, Ajay Gujar, Naseem Khan, Lokesh Sreedharan, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Roshan Palresha, Chaitanya Burra
. 2015; 3(2): 494-497.
- Marrubium vulgare L.: A review on phytochemical and pharmacological aspects
Santram Lodhi, Gautam Prakash Vadnere, Vimal Kant Sharma, Md. Rageeb Usman
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 429-452.
- A Study of Changes in Immunohistochemical Markers (Ki67, CD34, neurofilament protein) Peripheral Neuropathic Diabetic Foot Ulcers after Glycaemic Control.
Utkarsh Kumar, Sanjeev Kumar Gupta, Anjali Singh, S.K. Singh, Shreekant Bharti
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(8): 88-95.
- Evaluation of cardiovascular autonomic reactivity by cold pressor test in thyroid dysfunction in adults: A prospective case-control study
Sunita Milind Tiwale, Padmaja Rajey Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 375-380.
- A randomised controlled trial of oral misoprostol vs injection methylergometrine for prevention of post partum hemorrhage
Neelamma B. Patil, Shobhana S. Patted
. 2013; 2(3): 296-303.
- Are Women Availing Post Natal Care Services? Cross Sectional Study in an Urban Slum of Mumbai
Jyoti A Landge, Armaity Dehmubed, J S Bhawalkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 288-291.
- Modified Puestow (Partington and Rochelle Procedure) for chronic lithiasic pancreatitis in a modern endoscopic era
Meenal Mapari, Ajay Ashok Gujar, Mukul Mapari, Amrita Gujar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(1): 177-182.
- Antihypertensive drug utilization pattern and awareness in diabetic hypertensive patients at tertiary care centre
Dorchhom Khrime, Alok Kumar, Amar Nath Pandey, Nitin Bansal, Utkarsh Sharma, Amit Varma
. 2015; 3(2): 461-465.
- A study of correlation between body mass index and cognitive performance of undergraduate medical students
Amruta N Kumbhar, Padmaja R Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 489-492.
- Quality by Design approach to Protein PEGylation: A review
Smriti Rajan Patel, Debjani Dasgupta
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 85-89.
- Learning strategies in medical school: A holistic approach to physiology
Sheetal Ramakant Salvi, Neelambala Prasad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1070-1073.