|49 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Consanguineous Marriages and Reproductive Behaviour: A Study from Vidarbha Region of Maharashtra
Venkatramana K Sonkar, Uday W Narlawar, Ismail Ali F Inamdar, Mohan K Doibale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 433-438.
- Psychological stress among post-graduate medical resident doctors: A cross-sectional study in a tertiary care hospital in Central India
Avinash V Gawande, Rajan Kumar Barnwal, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 275-279.
- Association of depression, stress, and anxiety with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A case–control study
Niniya Jayaprasad, Prakash R Bhatkule, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 282-286.
- Awareness and perception regarding PCPNDT Act and gender preference among mothers of under-five attending immunization clinic
Sonal R Deshpande, Pragati G Rathod, Sharad B Mankar, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1878-1882.
- Pattern of internet use among college going adolescent students in Nagpur city: A cross sectional study
Prashant Bagdey, Avinash Gawande, Uday Narlawar, Hemant Bhimrao Adikane, Rajan Kumar Barwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 901-906.
- Study to Assess the Beneficial Effects of Immunol Liquid in the Management of Canine Pyoderma
Uday Ravi Bhat and Bhagwat V.G.
. 2010; 3(2): 78-81.
- Advanced Malarial Vaccines: A Promising Approach in the Treatment of
Manasa Veena Valupadasu, Uday Venkat Mateti
. 2012; 3(1): 31-36.
- Measuring Undernutrition Through Z-Scores And Composite Index Of Anthropometric Failure (Ciaf): A Study Among Slum Children In Ahmedabad City, Gujarat
Rajanikant Solanki, Tushar Patel, Hasmukh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 434-439.
- A Study of Socio Demographic and Clinical Profile of Cases of Diabetic Foot
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 279-281.
- Process Evaluation of Immunization Component in Mamta Diwas and Support Services in Kheda District, Gujarat
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Arun Varun, Rakesh Patel, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 81-85.
- Pharmaceutical Care for Dialysis Patients
Uday Venkat Mateti, Anantha Naik Nagappa, Manohar Bairy, Shankar Prasad Nagaraju,
Ravindra Prabhu Attur
. 2013; 4(1): 1-6.
- Scientific Validation of Disease Diagnosis System, Using Human Energy Field (Aura) For GIT Cases
Rajeev Pahwa, Uday Kumar Jejurikar, Menka P. Kuril, Barkha P. Kuril
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 69-72.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Livestock and poultry health management in Saint Martin’s island
Uday Kumar Mohanta, Md. Nuruzzaman Munsi, Md. Azharul Islam Talukder, Emdadul Haque Chowdhury, Md. Mafijul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 622-627.
- Bacteriological profile and antibiotic sensitivity patterns of blood cultures
K. Ashwin Reddy, S. Uday Kanth
. 2016; 3(4): 1221-1226.
- Delayed re-laparotomy after total hysterectomy
Paridhi Bhatnagar, Erika Desai, Uday Patel, Bakul Leuva
. 2013; 2(1): 12-15.
- Second trimester abortion- mifepristone and misoprostol or misoprostol alone?
Uday Patel, Kishor Chauhan, Sonam Singhi, Medha Kanani
. 2013; 2(3): 315-319.
- Placental laterality and uterine artery resistance as predictor of preeclampsia: a prospective study at GMERS Medical College, Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat, India
Parul S. Jani, Uday M. Patel, Mayur R. Gandhi, Nilesh C. Thakor, C. R. Kakani
. 2015; 3(6): 1484-1487.
- Liquid gastric emptying time 1/2 in infants: establishing reference range and it’s co-relation with presence of gastro-esophageal reflux
Ashutosh Parashar, Shwetal Uday Pawar, Mangala Kedar Ghorpade, Suruchi Suresh Shetye, Gundu Hari Tilve
. 2016; 4(11): 4788-4792.
- Warren shunt - significance in present time, an experience at tertiary care hospital in India
Mohd. Shahbaaz Khan, Prokash Sanki, Uday Narayan Sarkar, Subhankar Bhattacharya
. 2016; 3(3): 1345-1350.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Treatment of distal humerus fractures with Extra-articular Locking Compression Plate technique
Sushant Uday Chavan, Lokesh Gudda Naik, Gaurav Mahesh Sharma, Faisal Qureshi
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(2): 103-106.
- Antihypertensive Property of Yak Milk Caseinates Hydrolyzed with Different Proteases
Santosh Kumar, Uday Vir Singh Teotia, Ajay Pal Singh Aswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(2): 130-134.
- Association between vitamin D levels and early onset sepsis in infants: a prospective observational study
S. Uday Kanth, K. Ashwin Reddy, G. Srinivas Abhishek
. 2016; 3(4): 1189-1192.
- Clinical study of ascites with special reference to Serum-Ascitic Albumin Gradient
Bindu CB, Uday Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 169-172.
- Surgical anatomy of thyroid and incidence of malignancy in solitary nodule of thyroid
Uday Muddebihal M., Lakshmidevi M., K.S.Hanumanthaiah, Yasaswini H., Manjunath K., Akhila S.
. 2016; 3(2): 893-899.
- Rare cases of classical Hurler-Scheie syndrome
Tajindra Singh Saluja, Sujata Satoskar, Aniket Uday Vaidya, Mayur D. Dhameliya
. 2016; 3(3): 1138-1141.
- Study of variations of sagittal diameter of lumbar vertebral canal in population of Rajasthan, India
Meghna Bhaumik, Uday Bhaumik
. 2016; 4(7): 2883-2885.
- Clinical profile and management of ectopic pregnancy in patients with ectopic pregnancy at GMERS medical college and hospital Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat region, India
Uday Mohanlal Patel, Mayur Rajendra Gandhi, Parul S. Jani, C. R. Kakani, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(4): 841-845.
- Profile of elderly inmates of old age homes of Patan district, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
Punit G. Patel, Uday Mohanlal Patel, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(10): 2725-2728.
- Perinatal outcome in pregnancy induced hypertension cases at GMERS Medical College, Dharpur-Patan, North Gujarat region, India: a prospective study
Mayur R. Gandhi, Parul S. Jani, Uday M. Patel, C. R. Kakani, Nilesh C. Thakor, Nidhi Gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 152-155.
- Estimation of Genetic Parameters of Growth Traits of Khari Goats (capra hircus L.) in Nawalparasi, Nepal
Nirajan Bhattarai, Mana Raj Kolachhapati, Naba Raj Devkota, Uday Chandra Thakur, Shreeram Prasad Neopane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 80-89.
- Impact of an Educational Intervention Program on Knowledge and Perceptions of College Students towards HIV/AIDS in Anand
Manisha K Gohel, Uday Singh S, Ajay Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 772-776.
- Epidemiological determinants of mental status differences in geriatric population in rural and urban area in Anand, Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, Uday Shankar B Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2536-2539.
- A study of 150 cases of intraperitoneal tuberculosis
Jayesh Gohel, Manan Desai, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh Patel, Uday Raswan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 559-562.
- A study of correlation of serum lipid profile in patients with hypothyroidism
Janki Pinakin Desai, Uday N Vachhani, Gaurav Modi, Kiran Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1108-1112.
- Phytochemical screening and study of anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of extracts from stem wood of Pterocarpus marsupium Roxburgh
Dipak Raj Pant, Narayan Dutt Pant, Dil Bahadur Saru, Uday Narayan Yadav, Dharma Prasad Khanal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 170-176.
- Perceptions about normal physiological changes during adolescence and assessment of the impact made through an educational intervention program for adolescents in school children in a rural set up in Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, Neha Das, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 820-826.
- A study of incidence and different treatment modalities for bile duct injury and bile leakage in 200 cases of laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 754-757.
- Homology modeling and ligand interaction of human trafficking protein particle complex subunit 3-like protein and its correlation with Alzheimer’s disease
K. Venkata Sri Krishna, M. Uday Kiran, D. Siva Rama Prasad, G. Anusha, V. Mohana Rao, G. Manoj
. 2011; 1(1): 21-24.
- Profile of unintentional injury among under five children in coastal Karnataka, India: a cross-sectional study
Prafulla Shriyan, Vidya Prabhu, K Seema Aithal, Uday N Yadav, Miti J Orgochukwu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1317-1319.
- 360-Degree Evaluation of a Primary Healthcare Centre Village Stay Programme for Medical Undergraduates
Dinesh Kumar, Uday S Singh, Tushar Patel, Manisha Gohel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 589-593.
- Histopathological study of ovarian tumors in Ajmer region
Geeta Pachori, Uday Singh Meena, Ravi Kant Sunaria, Pramendra Pachori, Nanik Jethani, Tushar Bayla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1400-1403.
- An analysis of the services in primary health centers in Anand, Gujarat, with specific focus on noncommunicable diseases and emergency conditions
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh, AbdulHamid S Mavli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2234-2238.
- Skills assessment during internship: A novel approach to enhance competencies among Indian medical graduates
Deepak B Sharma, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 603-607.
- Feasibility study of conducting and evaluating a structured oral examination among undergraduate medical students in Community Medicine
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 549-554.
- A study on medical students’ satisfaction and effectiveness of teaching methods in community medicine in a rural medical college at Anand, Gujarat with specific focus on non-classroom teaching
Deepak Balram Sharma, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Milan Shah, Kanupriya Saxena, AbdulHamid Sabbir Mavli, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2098-2102.
- Vaccinology: Reflections and the way forward
Anubrolu Naveen, Uday Shanker Araga, Mangamoori Lakshmi Narasu
. 2014; 4(1): 45-53.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW