|36 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Patient-based integrated teaching program with the inclusion of psychomotor and affective domains
Arunita Tushar Jagzape, Tushar Jagzape, Alka Rawekar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 788-792.
- Integrated Teaching Program: Incorporation of “SACK” model
Arunita Tushar Jagzape , Tushar Bharat Jagzape
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 940-945.
- Inter-State Variation in Neonatal Mortality Rate Among Indian States
Tushar A Patel, Deepak B Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 54-58.
- Evaluation of antiulcer activity of Ocimum Sanctum in rats
G. R. Ghangale, Tushar Mahale, N.D. Jadhav
. 2009; 2(12): 465-466.
- In vitro anthelminthic activity of alcoholic extract of Allivum Sativum against rumen amphistome
G. R. Ghangale, Tushar Mahale, N. D. Jadhav
. 2009; 2(10): 385-386.
- A Descriptive Study on Determinant Factors of Females Who Accepted Sterilization iIn Rural Vadodara
Niraj B Pandit, Tushar A Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 424-427.
- Measuring Undernutrition Through Z-Scores And Composite Index Of Anthropometric Failure (Ciaf): A Study Among Slum Children In Ahmedabad City, Gujarat
Rajanikant Solanki, Tushar Patel, Hasmukh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 434-439.
- Early Patient Contact: Exploring the horizons in Physiology
Arunita Tushar Jagzape, Avinash Taksande, Swati Kulsange, Tushar Jagzape
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1220-1226.
- Study of perinatal outcome in human immunodeficiency virus positive women
Shiva Gautam, Tushar Shah
. 2016; 5(8): 2587-2591.
- Gastrointestinal autonomic neural tumour of colon: a case report of rare unusual tumour of colon
Tushar Marbate, Md. Omar Tabrez, Shashank Adgudwar, Ashok T. Kamble
. 2016; 3(1): 404-407.
- Adult diagnosis of hyperlucent unilateral lung: Swyer-James Macleod syndrome
Ankit Jain, Tushar Prabha, Hemant K. Mishra, Dinesh K. Meel
. 2016; 4(7): 3082-3085.
- Influence of sex on the profile of acute coronary syndrome: a tertiary care hospital based study from the Sub-Himalayan region in North India
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Gupta, Tushar Sontakke, Vishnu Agarwal, Shyam Sunder, Rupinder Sharma, Vineet Jearth
. 2014; 2(4): 1558-1562.
- An Evaluation of Logistic Management of Vaccines in Anand District
Tushar A Patel, Rakesh M Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 428-432.
- Molecular detection of virulence genes associated with pathogenicity of Gram positive isolates obtained from respiratory tract of apparently healthy as well as sick goats
Tushar Kisan Aher, Ashish Roy, Pranay Kumar
. 2012; 5(11): 676-681.
- Fibro-osseous pseudotumor of the digit
Sanjiv Kumar, Tushar Rai, Sudhir Singh, Reetu Verma
. 2015; 3(1): 342-344.
- Validation of Ponseti method for clubfoot deformity correction
Sanjiv Kumar, Sudhir Singh, Dharmendra Kumar, Farid Mohammad, Tushar Rai, Reetu Verma
. 2015; 3(3): 650-655.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practice among tribal women in Bhatar block of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Swapnil Shivam, Rupali Pitamber Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 324-326.
- Tuberculosis sarcoidosis: case study from a tribal district
Sunit Pal, Gargi Yadu Pal, Anita Yadu, Tushar Verma, Shristi Yadu
. 2015; 2(3): 309-311.
- Simple visual reaction time in sickle cell disease patients of pediatric age group
Arunita Jagzape, Tushar Jagzape, Vijay Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1368-1370.
- Critical Thresholds of Milk SCC, EC and pH for Detection of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows Reared under Subtropical Agroclimatic Condition
Shiwani Tiwari, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Arumugam Kumaresan, Mukesh Bhakat, Narender Kumar, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 152-159.
- Seasonal Influence on Semen Production Performance of Crossbred Buck (Saanen x Beetal) in an Organized Farm
Baban Madhavrao Narwade, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Mukesh Bhakat, Amit Kumar Singh, Abdul Rahim, Ranjana Sinha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 196-203.
- Incisional hernia as a late surgical complication of an infertile patient treated for abdominal tuberculosis
Kameshwarachari Pushpalatha, Tushar Subhadarshan Mishra, Nerbadyswari Deep
. 2015; 4(5): 1666-1668.
- Megaloblastic anemia and non-vegetarian diet – Is there a changing trend?
Shanu Srivastava, Tushar Sharan, Abhiram Behera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 855-858.
- Utilization of internet by undergraduate medical students
Swapnali Saurabh Kadam, Tushar Ramesh Bagle, Pooja Ashok Baviskar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 1-6.
- Evaluation of analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of ibuprofen and duloxetine in animal models
Tushar Dhawale, Subodh Kumar, Dharmadhikari S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 842-846.
- Mechanisms of Neuropathic Pain
Deep Pratik, Anjali Padhan, Swagat Mohapatra, Subhashree Sarangi, Tushar Jyotiranjan, A. P. K. Mahapatra, A. K. Kundu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 50-55.
- Relationship of Age, Body Condition Score and Rump Fat Thickness with Semen Quality of Murrah Buffalo Breeding Bulls
Satendra Kumar Yadav, Pawan Singh, Mukesh Bhakat, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Ajeet Kumar, Ajeet Singh, Santu Mondal, V. K. Upadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 110-120.
- 360-Degree Evaluation of a Primary Healthcare Centre Village Stay Programme for Medical Undergraduates
Dinesh Kumar, Uday S Singh, Tushar Patel, Manisha Gohel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 589-593.
- Histopathological study of ovarian tumors in Ajmer region
Geeta Pachori, Uday Singh Meena, Ravi Kant Sunaria, Pramendra Pachori, Nanik Jethani, Tushar Bayla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1400-1403.
- Maxillary osteosarcoma masquerading as chronic sinusitis—an intriguing case for surgical pathologists
Soham Chakraborty, Jayati Datta, Manisha Mahata, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1788-1790.
- In vitro pseudobulb based micropropagation for mass development of Cymbidium finlaysonianum Lindl.
Shahinul SM Islam, Touhidul Islam, Bakul Bhattacharjee, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Sreeramanan Subramaniam
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(6): 469-474.
- Giant cell tumor in first metacarpal bone: A rare entity
Shipla Roy, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Manisha Mahata, Jayati Datta, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1049-1051.
- A clinico-epidemiological study on snake bite in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Munmun Das, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Ashish P Dudhe, Somnath Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 266-269.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Profile of a duodenal submucosal lipoma, unique by its rarity and clinical features: a case report
Tamali Halder, Manisha Mahata, Jayati Datta, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar K Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1791-1793.
- Spectrum of epithelial ovarian tumors with HER2/neu expression by the carcinomas among patients admitted in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Manisha Sarkar, Tulika Jha, Tushar Kanti Das, Vidyasagar Sau, Sukla Mitra, Kuntal Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1388-1392.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW