|20 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Wound Healing Effect of Humri (Securinega leucopyrus) and Supportive Ayurveda Therapy in Beurger’s Ulcer
Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(1): 37-43.
- Integrated Approach for the management of Satponaka Bhagandara (Anterior Horseshoe Fistula with multiple openings) -A Case Report
Hetal laxmanbhai Nakrani, Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(3): 109-113.
- Management of recurrent, complex, and high anal horseshoe fistula-in-ano by partial fistulectomy with Ksharsutra: a case report
Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
. 2018; 2(3): 117-120.
- Clinical Efficacy of Arshonyt Tablet and Ointment in Piles & Fissure-in-ano
Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal, Madhav Singh Baghel, Panchakshari Patil
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 81-87.
- Clinical effect of Lord’s Anal Dilatation and Ksharasutra Suturing in Parikartika w.s.r. to chronic fissure-in-ano
Tukaram Sambhaji Dudhamal, Madhav Singh Baghel, Chaturbhuja Bhuyan, Sanjay Kumar Gupta
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 133-140.
- Clinical efficacy of external application of Dhanvayas (Fagonia indica Burm.f.) powder in the management of Vicharchika (Venous Stasis Dermatitis) - Two case Reports
Naresh Kumar Ghodela*, T.S. Dudhamal
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 162-165.
- A study of etiology of secondary varicose veins
Kshitij Arun Manerikar, Chandradip Patil, Simran Bhatia, Gurjit Singh, Harshad Gawade
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2018; 7(3): 104-107.
- Molecular characterization of Lingual antimicrobial peptide in the female reproductive tract of Buffalo
Dhanya Joseph, Tukaram More
. 2011; 4(3): 120-123.
- Effect of passive smoking as a risk factor for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in normal healthy women
Meenakshi Kalyan, Shubhangi A. Kanitkar, Aayush Gupta, Devanshi Sharma, Sanam Singh
. 2016; 4(11): 4970-4973.
- Detection and characterization of metallo-β-lactamases producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates at a tertiary care hospital of Bhopal, India
Abhishek Mehta, Tukaram Prabhu
. 2016; 4(9): 4084-4088.
- Effect of integrated yoga therapy on glycemic control and pulmonary function tests in borderline noninsulin dependent diabetes mellitus patients of Central India
Manoj Tukaram Jiwtode, Priyanka Kadoo
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 926-930.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causing neurological syndrome with rare skin manifestation
Samreen Fathima, Tukaram Umesh
. 2018; 8(1): 49-52.
- In vitro anti-amylase activity of some Indian dietary spices
Bhosale Hemlata, Gawali Pornima, Kadam Tukaram, Baisthakur Pankaj
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 70-74.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects – A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- Molar Refraction and Polarizability of Antiemetic drug 4-amino-5-chloro-N-(2-(diethylamino)ethyl)-2 methoxybenzamide hydrochloride monohydrate in [Aqueous-Sodium or Lithium Chloride] Solutions at 30 °C
Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar, Roy George, Santosh D. Deosarkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 120-124.
- Investigation of Volumetric and Optical Properties of Anti-Emetic Metoclopramide Hydrochloride Drug in Aqueous-Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) Solutions At 303.15 K
Santosh D. Deosarkar, Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 013-017.
- Evaluation of Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplementation program for adolescents in rural Pondicherry, India
Prasad Tukaram Dhikale, E Suguna, A Thamizharasi, Amol R Dongre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1360-1365.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of food safety among women of Khaza bazar, the urban field practice area of KBN Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalaburagi, Karnataka
Roopa R Mendagudali,Kirankumar Danappa Akka, Indupalli Amruta Swati, Dayalaxmi Tukaram Shedole, Nazir Ahmed D Bendigeri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 516-520.
- Perceptions of the community about epilepsy in rural Tamil Nadu, India
Prasad Tukaram Dhikale, Muruganandham R, Amol Rambhau Dongre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 628-633.
- Validated UV-Visible Spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of Cefixime and Moxifloxacin in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Sanjay S Pekamwar, Tukaram M Kalyankar, Bhaskar V Tambe, Shailesh J Wadher
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 037-041.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW