|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Microalbuminuria and Red Cell Distribution Width as Predictive Markers of Renal Involvement in Hypertension
Tharayil Kattil Jithesh, Riju Mathew, Vidyadharan Jayapal, Thankappan Vijayakumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 99-106.
- Bioinformatics challenges in the adoption of next
generation sequencing for translational molecular
Puthen Veettil Jithesh
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2015; 2(2): 58-.
- Carbamylated hemoglobin levels in hemodialysis patients in Indian population
AtulSajgure, Syed MohdAzhar Hassan, NileshShinde, PavanWakhare, CharanBale, John Abraham Tharayil, TusharDighe
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(5): 116-120.
- Analysis of 24-hour urinary sodium excretion and its corelation with 24-hour blood pressure in healthy subjects,
chronic kidney disease patients and maintenance dialysis patients
TusharDighe, John Abraham Tharayil, PavanWakhare, NileshShinde, Charan Bale, Syed MohdAzhar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(5): 74-80.
- Association of vitamin D and insulin resistance in individuals with metabolic syndrome
Shifa K., Jithesh TK, Parvathi K Warrier, Syamili mohan, Amina K.
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 786-789.
- Red cell distribution width and high sensitivity C-reactive protein as risk markers in hypertension
Jithesh TK, Riju Mathew, Jayapal V, Vijayakumar T
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 138-142.
- A study of placental histological changes in gestational diabetes mellitus on account of fetal hypoxia
Geena Augustine, Mumtaz Pulikkathodi, Renjith S, Jithesh TK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2457-2460.