|25 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Assessment of the relationship between blood lead levels and hematological parameters among lead acid –storage battery plant workers
Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Tapu Barman, Hirehal Raghavendra Rao
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(1): 1-5.
- Prevalence of clinical diseases and disorders of goats at Upazila Livestock Development Center, Kapasia, Gazipur
Mohammad Ashraful Alam, Mohammad Rohul Amin, Torun Kumar Paul, Tapu Kumar Saha, Md. Khalilur Rahman, Md. Khalikuzzaman Rizon
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 47-52.
- Serum Iron, Zinc and its relationship with Blood lead levels among lead exposed worker from lead battery plant.
Bhavani Shankara Bagepally, Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Tapu Barman
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2016; 5(3): 49-54.
- Left oblique laparotomy for caesarean section in a cow due to dystocia
Tanjila Hasan, Azizunnesa, Md. Anowar Parvez, Md. Afzal Hossain, Tapas Roy Barman
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 282-289.
- Yield attributes and oil content of different mustard (Brassica campestris l.) varieties effected by different levels of fertilizers
Kamol Kumar Barman, Sakil Mahmud, Muhammad Salim, Bishan Lal Das Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(1): 143-147.
- Effectiveness of interventions on biological monitoring among workers exposed to Pb from lead-acid storage battery plant
Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Tapu Barman, Rajmohan HR, Bhavani Shankara Bagepally, Ravichandran Beerappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1770-1774.
- Dystocia Due to Relative Oversized Fetus and fetal maldisposition in a Buffalo
Pravesh Kumar, Amit Sharma, Navneet Vasishta, Shama Khan, Purabi Barman
. 2011; 4(12): 569-570.
- Molecular insights into diabetic cardiomyopathy
Chayanika Barman, Rajesh Pandey, Jasbir Singh, Kuldip S. Sodhi
. 2015; 3(7): 1564-1570.
- Alteration of cardiovascular autonomic activity in patients of alcoholic liver disease in North-East India: a hospital based study
Jyotismita Deka, Leena Talukdar, Pranjan Barman
. 2016; 4(9): 4150-4154.
- Valproic acid induced pancreatitis: a case report
Bhupen Barman, Niraj Kalotia, Tony Ete
. 2014; 2(4): 1765-1767.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion syndrome: a rare but critical event of twin pregnancy
Urvashi Barman Singh, Akanksha Mishra, Kahkashan Bano
. 2015; 4(1): 289-291.
- The Effect of In–Vitro Antibacterial Activity Of Moringa & Tulsi Leaves Extract against Endometritic Repeat Breeding Cross Bred Cow
Sujit Kumar, Manoranjan Prasad Sinha, Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 112-123.
- Importance of Behavioral Aspects and Its Implications on Physiological Status, Relationships and Production of Dairy Animals
Deepandita Barman, Kotresh Prasad C, Mahanthesh M T, Girish Panchbhai, Sanjay Choudhary, Megha Panwar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 19-29.
- Neem – A Cynosure of Modern Medicine: A Review
Purabi Barman, Nekibuddin Ahmed, Dipanjan Chakraborty
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 1-7.
- An observational, cross-sectional study on hematological abnormalities in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on metformin for 5years or more in a tertiary care center
Mounam Chattopadhyay , Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Hridish Narayan Chakravarti, Rina Barman, Soumyadeep Ghosh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(3): 121-124.
- Prevalence of anemia among adolescent girls in an urban slum of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Neeraj Kumar, santosh Barman
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1378-1381.
- Impact of Azolla (Azolla pinnata) as a Feed Ingredient in Commercial Broiler Production
Mahanthesh, M. T., Aparna Hebbar ,H., Kotresh Prasad, C., Deepandita Barman, Badariprasad, P. R., Pradeep Nag, B. S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 212-218.
- Parenting children with cancer: Impact assessment on quality of life using World Health Organization quality of life tool-BREF tool
Rashi, Shibsankar Barman, Sujay Pal, Sankha Subhra Ganguly, Sumitra Kumar Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 225-228.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Aloe Vera and Lactobacillus Acidophilus on Growth Performance, Nutrient Utilization and Carcass Characteristics of Broiler Birds
Sagarika Barman, Arup Kumar Samanta, Biren Kumar Das, Ranjana Goswami, Jagan Mohanarao Gali, Pebam Chandrima Devi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 102-112.
- Evaluation of Spent Mushroom Substrate as biofertilizer for growth improvement of Capsicum annuum L.
Somnath Roy, Shibu Barman, Usha Chakraborty, Bishwanath Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(3): 022-027.
- Burden of head and neck cancers in Kamrup urban district cancer registry of Assam, India: a retrospective study
Jagannath Dev Sharma, Debanjana Barman, Mridul Kumar Sarma, Arpita Sharma, Manoj Kalita, Amal Chandra Kataki, Jamil Ahmed Barbhuiya, Ranjan Lahon, Barsha Roy Deka
. 2014; 2(4): 1382-1387.
- Hughes–Stovin syndrome: a case report
Bhupen Barman, Prasanta Kumar Bhattacharya, Akash Handique, Neel Kanth Issar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 580-582.
- Acute ischemic stroke in a patient of Takayasu’s arteritis
Synrang Batngen Warjri, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Bhupen Barman, Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 662-664.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW