|3768 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- WEB INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM: IDENTIFICATION OF WEB SERVER RELIABILITY ON INTERNET CONNECTIONS THROUGH LOG FILE PREPROCESSING
S. Ponmaniraj, Dr. Tapas Kumar, Dr. Amit Kumar Goel
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 1971-1978.
- Critical Thresholds of Milk SCC, EC and pH for Detection of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cows Reared under Subtropical Agroclimatic Condition
Shiwani Tiwari, Tushar Kumar Mohanty, Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Arumugam Kumaresan, Mukesh Bhakat, Narender Kumar, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 152-159.
- Loco-regionally advance breast cancer: evaluation of management of breast cancer with special reference to multimodal approach
Anshuman Panda, Subrata Kumar Das, Tapas Ranjan Gupta, Gouri Shankar Kesari, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4767-4777.
- Application and Limitations of Exogenous Fibrolytic Enzymes in Animal Nutrition
Debasish Satapathy, Tapas Kumar Dutta, Anupam Chatterjee
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 21-34.
- Left oblique laparotomy for caesarean section in a cow due to dystocia
Tanjila Hasan, Azizunnesa, Md. Anowar Parvez, Md. Afzal Hossain, Tapas Roy Barman
. 2017; 3(2): 282-289.
- A prospective study of response and toxicity of induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemoradiation versus only concurrent chemoradiation in patients with locoregionally advanced unresectable head-and-neck cancer
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 199-203.
- A1 versus A2 Milk- Impact on Human Health
Rajalaxmi Behera, Adhikari Sahu, Ajoy Mandal, Saroj Rai, Muthu Karunakaran, Tapas Kumar Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 1-7.
- Clinical profile of patients with acute coronary syndrome with special reference to diabetes mellitus
Vinod Wasudeo Chahare, Tapas Ray, Chandramouli Bhattacharya, Abhinav Dileep Wankar
. 2015; 3(4): 849-858.
- A prospective study on treatment of recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer with gemcitabine and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin
Tapas Kumar Das, Kaustav Chatterjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 224-228.
- Prospective comparative study of pemetrexed and carboplatin versus paclitaxel and carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy in adenocarcinoma lung
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 243-247.
- Therapeutic potential of harmaline, a novel alkaloid, against cervical cancer cells in vitro: Apoptotic induction and DNA interaction study
paromita bhattacharjee, sarita sarkar, tapas ghosh, kakali bhadra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(4): 1-8.
- A Validated Stability Indicating Reversed Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method of Leflunomide and Characterization of Its Degradation Products through Retro-Synthesis
Tapas Kumar Laha, Subrata Sen
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 12-17.
- Epidemiology of lung cancer in a tertiary health-care center: A retrospective study
Pabitra Das, Tapas Kumar Das, Sunita Das, Jayita Saha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 530-533.
- A prospective study of radiation-induced hypothyroidism in head and neck cancer patients
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana, Poulami Gupta, Phalguni Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 814-818.
- Depression and diabetes: A tendency or demon of darkness among diabetics? A cross-sectional study among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients attending an “integrated diabetes and gestational diabetes clinic” of Eastern India
Aparna Tewari, Tapas Kumar Som, Rakesh Kumar, Debasis Basu, Gautam Ghose, Sasthi Narayan Chakraborty, Kajal Hansda, Richa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 932-938.
- Palliative treatment with radiotherapy in patients of advanced esophageal carcinoma
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana, Jayita Saha, Debojyoti Manna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 161-164.
- Concurrent chemoradiation with paclitaxel versus cisplatin in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients – A prospective comparative study
Tapas Kumar Das, Kaustav Chatterjee, Sunita Das, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 97-100.
- A comparative study between conventional high-dose-rate brachytherapy and once a week and twice a week concurrent brachytherapy in treatment of carcinoma of uterine cervix with external beam radiation therapy
Tapas Kumar Das, Phalguni Gupta, Samaresh Malo, Sharmistha Ganguly, Pabitra Das, Aloke Ghosh Dastidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 652-657.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED A TRANSPARENT AND SECURE FRAMEWORK USING SMART CONTRACT FOR ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS
Vipin Kumar, Arun Kumar Tripathi, Naresh Chandra, Amit Kumar Goyal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 1246-1255.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF REFERENCE TRACKING CONTROL USING DIFFERENTIAL EVOLUTION-A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Ramesh Kumar Patro, P. Suresh Kumar, Madisa V G Varaprasad, K. Sravan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1851-1858.
- THE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR AND NON-LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS ALONG WITH
GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta,Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2255-2263.
- Dolutegravir, Second Generation Integrase Inhibitor: A New Hope for HIV Patient
Geeta Yadav, Piyush Kumar, Yugal Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Singh
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2018; 5(1): 20-29.
- ASCERTAINING THE RECURRENCE RELATION OF GENERALIZED M-SERIES TECHNIQUE AS THE
Brijesh Kumar Gupta, Santosh Kumar Sharma, Anil Kumar Bagwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 2264-2271.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Comparison of result and outcome of conventional and hypofractionated radiotherapy in post-operative breast cancer patients
Pabitra Das, Tapas Kumar Das, Arpan Jana, Phalguni Gupta, Poulami Gupta, Sunita Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 452-456.
- SENTIMENT ANALYSIS OF CASCADING TWITTER DATA USING HADOOP ECO SYSTEM APPROACHES
Ashok Kumar Nanduri, G.L. Sravanthi, K. Siva Kumar, K V K V L Pavan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 452-460.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Workplace mistreatment and health-related quality of life (HRQL):
Results from the 2010 National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
Tapas K Ray, Chia-Chia Chang, Abay Asfaw
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(1): 9-16.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Effect of intravenous bolus esmolol on changes in heart rate during laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation under general anesthesia in patients with mitral stenosis posted for closed mitral commissurotomy
Chhandasi Naskar, Shreyasee Naskar, Sampa Dutta Gupta, Tapas Ghose, Anupam Goswami, Samarendra Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1678-1682.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- ERA 5th GENERATION IN WIRELESS MOBILE COMMUNICATION
Pushparaj, Korhan Cengiz, Anil Kumar, Suman Dahiya, Sanjay Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 1551-1555.
- AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF CRYOGENIC COOLING ASSISTED ELECTRIC DISCHARGE MACHINING PROCESS ON SURFACE
Dr. Rachin Goyal, Dr. Neeraj Sharma, Dr. Vinod Kumar Rohilla, Dr. Amresh Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 232-240.
- ANALYTICAL METHOD VALIDATION FOR DETERMINATION OF ELEMENTAL IMPURITY IN ROSUVASTATIN CALCIUMBY USING
Vikas Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar Verma, Sudhanshu Ranjan Swain
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 3861-3869.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- AN ANALYSIS ON RELATIVE ALLELOPATHIC VIGOUR OF THREE WEEDS OF WEST BENGAL USING THEIR LEAF EXTRACTS ON GERMINATION BEHAVIOUR OF VIGNA RADIATA SEEDS
Mahmudul Haque, Uttam Kumar Kanp, Ram Kumar Bhakat ,Aloke Bhattacharjee
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 546-555.
- STUDY OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE DRILLING MACHINING ON NICKEL BASED ALLOY
Vinod Kumar Rohilla, Neeraj Sharma, Rachin Goyal, Amresh Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 223-231.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION (ES) AND EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT (EC) IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS OF ODISHA
Er. Manoj Kumar Behera, Dr. Soumendra Kumar Patra, Dr. Shakti Ranjan Mohapatra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 3340-3350.
- STATE OF ART RESEARCH TRENDS IN WIRE-CUT ELECTRIC DISCHARGE MACHINING (WEDM)
Pawan Kumar, Meenu Gupta, Arvind Kumar, Sandeep Sangwan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 2702-2723.
- Review on Employee Productivity
Vinti Kumar Agarwal, Abhishek C Chanda, Vivek Kumar Gupta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1156-1160.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- CLINICO-BACTERIOLOGICAL PROFILE OF NEONATAL SEPSIS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL- A PROSPECTIVE STUDY
Dr. Kiran Kumar M.S., Dr. Naveen Kumar B.V, Dr.Prathiba B.V, Dr.Framton Ratna Bell
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1173-1183.
- ADAPTIVE FEATURE SELECTION BASED LEARNING MODEL FOR EMOTION RECOGNITION
K. Anguraju, N. Suresh Kumar, S. Jerald Nirmal Kumar, K. Anandhan, P. Preethi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 1707-1716.
- RELIABILITY OPTIMIZATION WITH NATURE BASED ALGORITHM
Dr. Vikrant Aggarwal, Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Dr. Harmeet Singh, Dr. Yogesh Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 1756-1768.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- IMPROVED EMOJI IDENTIFICATION FOR SENTENCE USING LSTM IN RNN
Dr. B. Premamayudu, Dr N Lakshmipathi Anantha , Dr. R.Vijaya Kumar Reddy, Dr. M. Jogendra Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 385-393.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Review on Employee Productivity
Vinti Kumar Agarwal, Abhishek C Chanda, Vivek Kumar Gupta
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1156-1160.
- DETECTING BARS IN GALAXIES USING CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS
Aswathy K Cherian, Pankaj Kumar, P. Saahil Kumar Reddy, E. Poovammal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 189-194.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- DESIGN OF CMOS BASED LNA FOR 5G V-BAND MILLIMETER WAVE COMMUNICATION
P. ARUL ,PACHAVA SUMANTH, PAVAN KUMAR N S.PRATHEESH KUMAR, DR.K.HELENPRABHA5
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 988-992.
- RECENT TRENDS OF DATA MINING IN THE FIELD OF INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM
Sachin Bhardwaj, Yogesh Kumar, Manish Kumar, Praveen Kr. Raghuvanshi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(17): 2360-2365.
- POTENTIAL MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS: A REVIEW
SANTOSH KUMAR MAURYA, ANIL KUMAR SINGH, ANKIT SETH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- DYNAMIC MODELING AND SIMULATION OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES
P. Suresh Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Patro, V. V. Sai Santoshi, Madisa V G Varaprasad
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1820-1830.
- SMART BUS TRACKING SYSTEM
Vimal Kumar M N, C Shobana Nageswari, Palanivelu M, Praveen Kumar PV, Nikhil Valentine K, Rubesh C M
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 1672-1677.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENTS THROUGH PLANTS
MENTIONED IN AYURVEDA : A REVIEW
SANJEEV KUMAR OJHA, ARCHANA RAI, PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH, SHRI KRISHNA TEWARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(4): 73-81.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- EVALUATION OF CLINICAL AND RADIOLOGICAL OUTCOMES IN ANTERIOR MAXILLA WITH GRAFTED IMMEDIATE & DELAYED IMPLANTS: AN IN-VIVO STUDY
Janani,Jayashree Mohan, Ramesh.R, Bhuvanesh Kumar, Parithimar Kalaignan, Vignesh Kumar.K
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1509-1519.
- ‘‘STUDY OF CERULOPLASMIN, ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE, AND FERITTIN LEVELS IN SPONTANEOUS PREMATURE DELIVERY.’’
Ankita Kondhalkar , Rakesh Kumar Jha , Gangaram Bhadarge, Archana Dhok, Satish Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 36-40.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW