|27 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A study to estimate the occurrence, knowledge, practice regarding prevention of urinary tract infection among adolescent girls in selected community areas, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Tanuja Semwal, Mugdha Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(9): 521-528.
- Socio‐Demographic Profile of Tuberculosis patient: A hospital based study at Dehradun
Sumit Jethani, Rakesh kakkar, Jayanti Semwal, Jagdish Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 6-9.
- Magnitude of Under nutrition in Urban and Rural School-going children of District Dehradun using WHO Reference Standards
Madhavi Bhargava, Pradeep Aggarwal, Sunil D Kandpal, Jayanti Semwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 452-457.
- Wound-healing activity of ethanolic and aqueous
extracts of Ficus sarmentosa bark
ASHISH DIMRI*, DR.ARVIND NEGI, DR.AMIT SEMWAL, DR. (PROF) NARDEV SINGH
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2019; 9(1): 38-42.
- Assessment of Personality Types in an Urban Community of District Dehradun, Uttarakhand using Introversion- Extroversion Inventory
Madhavi Bhargava, Jayanti Semwal, Ruchi Juyal, Shaili Vyas, Deepshikha Varshney
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 466-468.
- Status of drinking water quality and sanitation facilities in Subarnachar and Maijdee in Noakhali, Bangladesh
Tanuja Barua, Sujit Kumar Roy, Mehedi Hasan Munna
. 2019; 5(1): 37-47.
- AN UPDATES ON THE SEPSIS CAUSING MULTIPLE ORGAN DYSFUNCTIONS
HARIKESH MAURYA, SUSHEEL KUMAR DUBEY, POONAM BISHT, MONIKA SEMWAL, SANJAY GANDHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 31-40.
- A Study on Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in Pediatric Age Group in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Vadodara
Payal P Modi, Tanuja B Javadekar, Sandeep Nanda, Neelam N Pandya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 318-321.
- A STUDY OF METALLO-BETA-LACTATAMASE PRODUCING PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA IN CLINICAL SAMPLES OF S.S.G. HOSPITAL
Mehul S Chaudhari Tanuja B Javadekar Govind Ninama Neelam Pandya Jivraj Damor
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 60-63.
- DEVELOPMENT OF BACTEREMIA IN VENTILATOR ASSOCIATED PNUEMONIA PATIENTS AT A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL, GUJARAT- A PROSPECTIVE STUDY
Payal Modi, Tanuja Javadekar, Bakul Javadekar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 23-26.
- Effect of Dietary Incorporation of Acid Treated Fish Silage on the Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Broiler Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Anurag Mohanty, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Biswanath Sahoo, S. Tanuja, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 138-148.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- Assessment of Quality of Life among Known Type 2 Diabetics – A Community Based Cross Sectional Study Study in North Karnataka
Tanuja P Pattankar, Shailaja S Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 429-434.
- Enteric Opportunistic Parasitic Infections among HIV-Seropositive Patients at Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital
Sangeeta D Patel, Tanuja B Javadekar, Dipa M Kinariwala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 190-193.
- Isolation, characterization and optimization of the culture conditions for production of a new lipopeptide antibiotic by Bacillus velezensis KLP2016
Khem Raj Meena, Tanuja Tandon, Abhishek Sharma, Shamsher Singh Kanwar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 91-98.
- Primary Well Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Kidney: A Rare Entity
Sunita Singh, Meenu Gill, Ashima Batra, Shruti Semwal, Aarzoo Jahan, Rajeev Sen
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 112-115.
- “Double malleoli” sign
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Tanuja Pangtey
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2020; 20(1): 92-93.
- Chikungunya fever: The resurgence and epidemiological pattern in western India
sonia sandeep barve, sandeep nanda, tanuja b javadekar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 159-161.
- Prevention of metabolic risks by Kalabhojanam strategy of Ayurveda
Neha Pandey Prakash, Vishnu Bali Mishra, Bhaswati Bhattacharya, Arvind Kumar, Y.S. Raghuram, Bhadresh Naik, Mahesh Kumar Dadhich, P. Rammanohar, S. Gopakumar, Yamini Bhushan Tripathi, Satyendra Narayan Ojha, Girendra Singh Tomar, Jyoti Shanker Tripathi, Pawan Kumar Godatwar, Tanuja Nesari, Sanjeev Sharma, Shri Krishna Khandel, Madhaw Singh Baghel, Banwari Lal Gaur, Sanjeev Rastogi, Rajesh Kotecha, Deep Narayan Pandey*
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(2): 116-129 .
- Evaluation of De Ritis ratio in liver-associated diseases
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Ganesh Kumar Singh, Govind Prasad Gupta, Tanuja Pathak, Sandeep Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1783-1788.
- Dietary Supplementation of Fermented Fish Silage in Broiler Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica) - A Review
Sasmita Panda, Laxman Kumar Babu, Arun Kumar Panda, Tanuja S, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 31-48.
- Practices and Socio cultural Aspects of Substance Use among Residents of a Newly Formed State: A Cross Sectional Study in Dehradun
Deep Shikha Varshney, Jayanti Semwal, Ashok Kumar Srivastava, Shaili Vyas, Hemchandra Sati
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 330-336.
- Women under duress: a cross-sectional study on violence against women in district Dehradun
Vidisha Vallabh, Ashok K Srivastava, Ruchi Juyal, Jayanti Semwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 57-61.
- Chronic Kidney Disease and risk factor prevalence in Dehradun district
Shivashish Gupta, Jayanti Semwal, Ashok Kumar Srivastava, Deepshikha Varshney
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 127-129.
- Prevalence and risk factors of non fatal road traffic accidents in a community setting of district Dehradun
Shubham M. Sharma, Ruchi Juyal, Shaili Vyas, Jayanti Semwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 42-44.
- Patterns, perception, and practice of self-medication with antibiotics among medical undergraduate students
Somashekara S C, Srikanth, Suraj B, Hooli Tanuja V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 331-334.
- Epidemiology of General Obesity and Abdominal Obesity among People in Hilly Areas of North India: A Hospital Based Study
Arti Gupta, Venkatashiva Reddy B, Vandhana Semwal, Amit Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 230-235.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW