64 articles found.
- A comparison of accuracy of modified early warning score(MEWS), national early warning score(NEWS)and rapid emergency medicine score(REMS) in predicting length of hospital stay and in-hospital mortality in adults presenting to emergency department
Salman Naeem, Tamoor Gill, Rahma Fiaz, Almas Ashraf, Muneeba Nasir,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021; 4(2): 3-8.
- AN INVESTIGATION INTO JOB SATISFACTION AND PROBLEMS FACED BY TEACHERS OF VARIOUS SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN GREATER MUMBAI
Dr. Monica Gill, Dr. Sonica Gill
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1298-1304.
- Effect of diverse fermentation treatments on nutritional composition, bioactive components, and anti-nutritional factors of finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.)
Sumaira Jan, Krishan Kumar, Ajar Nath Yadav, Naseer Ahmed, Priyanka Thakur, Divya Chauhan, Qurat-Ul-Eain Hyder Rizvi, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(2): 46-52.
- Impact of soaking, germination, fermentation, and roasting treatments on nutritional, anti-nutritional, and bioactive composition of black soybean (Glycine max L.)
Divya Chauhan1, Krishan Kumar1, Naseer Ahmed1, Priyanka Thakur1, Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi1, Sumaira Jan1, Ajar Nath Yadav2
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(5): 186-192.
- Influence of soaking and germination treatments on the nutritional, anti-nutritional, and bioactive composition of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L.)
Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Divya Chauhan, Priyanka Thakur, Sumaira Jan, Imran Sheikh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(3): 127-134.
- Bioprospecting of endophytic bacteria from the Indian Himalayas and their role in plant growth promotion of maize (Zea mays L.)
Kusam Lata Rana, Divjot Kour, Tanvir Kaur, Rubee Devi, Ashok Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(3): 41-50.
- Impact of diverse processing treatments on nutritional and anti-nutritional characteristics of soybean (Glycine max L.)
Priyanka Thakur, Krishan Kumar, Naseer Ahmed, Ajar Nath Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Qurat Ul Eain Hyder Rizvi, Divya Chauhan, Sumaira Jan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(3): 97-106.
- Emergence of Akali Phula Singh In Sikh History
Dr. Daljit Kaur Gill
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1588-1605.
- Monuments Of Maharaja Ranjit Singh And Other Historical Places In Amritsar: A Analysis Historical
Dr. Daljit Kaur Gill
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1463-1478.
- Impact On Punjab Of Socio-Religious Movements (1849-1900)
Dr. Daljit kaur Gill
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1606-1622.
- The Norms And Forms Of Khalsa Panth
Dr. Daljit Kaur Gill
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1538-1546.
- Beneficial effects of soaking and germination on nutritional quality and bioactive compounds of biofortified wheat derivatives
Meena Verma, Vinod Kumar, Imran Sheikh, Punesh Sangwan, Roop Singh Bora, Ajar Nath Yadav, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(5): 20-25.
- Contribution of Indian Pediatric Dentists to Scientific Literature During 20022012: a Bibliometric Analysis
Jatinder Kaur Dhillon, Namrata C Gill
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(3): 199-202.
- A Comparative Study of Students' Academic Achievement through Urdu and English Language as Medium of Instruction at Secondary Schools
Shakeel Gill, Dr. Muhammad Hameed Nawaz
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(2): 1278-1283.
- Utility of PCR in the Diagnosis of Female Genital Tuberculosis
Manmeet Kaur Gill, Aruna Aggarwal
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2014; 4(2): 72-74.
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of chronic pain and the impact of hypnotherapy
Sleep and Hypnosis. 2018; 20(2): -.
- Integrated Nutrient Management in corn production for food security and enhancing soil fertility under irrigated conditions. A Review
Rubina Gill, Ramandeep Singh, Meraj Ahmed
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 2639-2650.
- Bipolaris spicifera, an unusual cause of non-healing cutaneous ulcer in an immunocompromised patient
Poonam Sharma, Parminder Kaur Gill, Aruna Aggarwal
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2014; 4(1): 33-35.
- Forwarding a Request: An Interlanguage and Cross-cultural Study of Pashto and Saraiki Speaking ESL Learners in a Pakistani University
Muhammad Farooq Alam, Aneela Gill, Rooh Ul Amin
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 2536-2544.
- Milk composition of Pakistani camel (Camelus dromedaries) kept under station/farmer's conditions
A. Iqbal, R.A. Gill, M. Younas
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2001; 13(1): 7-10.
- Microbial biotechnology for bio-prospecting of microbial bioactive compounds and secondary metabolites
Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(2): 1-6.
- Intestinal non-hodgkin’s lymphoma presenting with sub acute abdomen: a report of two cases
Muslim Atiq, Muzaffar Lateef Gill, Nasir Khokhar, Javed Aslam Butt
Rawal Medical Journal. 2003; 28(2): 77-79.
- Small bowel vascular insufficiency presenting as abdominal pain
Muslim Atiq, Muzaffar Latif Gill, Nasir Khokhar, Javed Aslam Butt
Rawal Medical Journal. 2004; 29(1): 42-43.
- Hodgkin’s disease presenting as cholestatic jaundice
Nasir Khokhar, Yasmin Shamsuddin, Muzaffar Lateef Gill, Saleem Siddiqui, Shaukat A. Bangash
Rawal Medical Journal. 2003; 28(2): 75-76.
- Endophytic nitrogen-fixing bacteria: Untapped treasurer for agricultural sustainability
Kusam Lata Rana, Divjot Kour, Tanvir Kaur, Rajeshwari Negi, Rubee Devi, Neelam Yadav, Pankaj Kumar Rai, Sangram Singh, Ashutosh Kumar Rai, Ashok Yadav, R. Z. Sayyed, Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(2): 75-93.
- Impact of Motherhood Myths and Labor Legal Rights on Occurrence of Child Labor: Moderating Role of Moral Foundation of Organization
Atif Ali Gill, Jamil Asim, Shazia Akram, Shehla Honey, Shahzad Farid, Asima Khalid
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3522-3532.
- DETERMINANTS OF SAVING BEHAVIOR THROUGH SAVING INTENTIONS: AN EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM THE SERVICE
Dr. Rizwan Qaiser Danish, Muhammad Hasnain, Sania Saeed, Aniqa Gill, Aqeel Latif, Anees Afzal
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 3376-3388.
- In vitro activity of tetracyclines against multi-drug resistant
Afreenish Hassan, Javaid Usman, Fatima Kaleem, Maria Mushtaq Gill, Ali Khalid, Muhammad Iqbal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 300-303.
- Beneficial plant-microbe interactions for agricultural sustainability
Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(1): i-iv.
- Frequency and socio-demographic predictors of clinical depression in combat amputees at a military rehabilitation setup
Muhammad Ikram, Ahmer Iqbal, Saeed Bin Ayaz, Zaheer Ahmed Gill, Sumeera Matee
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(2): 167-170.
- Association among shoulder pain, working hours and device usage in male bankers, Lahore, Pakistan
Mehreen Aslam Gill, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gillani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 239-241.
- Asynchronous e-learning in microbiology for undergraduate medical students
Rupinder Bakshi, Aman Dev Singh, Gur Paramjeet Singh Gill, Simmi Oberoi, Vikram Jeet Singh Gill, Gagandeep Singh, Aroma Oberoi, Dinesh Badyal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(5): 632-638.
- Quality of referrals for Nerve conduction studies and Electromyography to a tertiary care rehabilitation center
Saeed Bin Ayaz, Fawad Rahman, Zaheer Ahmed Gill, Zahid Rustam
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(2): 113-116.
- Structural and functional diversity of plant growth promoting microbiomes for agricultural sustainability
Tanvir Kaur, Divjot Kour, Olivia Pericak, Collin Olson, Rajinikanth Mohan, Ashok Yadav, Shashank Mishra, Manish Kumar, Ashutosh Kumar Rai, Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(2): 70-89.
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy; A report of three cases from Pakistan
Muhammad Ikram, Saeed Bin Ayaz, Zaheer Ahmed Gill, Farooq Azam Rathore
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(1): 96-99.
- Microbe-mediated remediation of dyes: Current status and future challenges
Kriti Akansha, Tanvir Kaur, Ashok Yadav, Divjot Kour, Ashutosh Kumar Rai, Sangram Singh, Shashank Mishra, Lalit Kumar, Kanika Miglani, Karan Singh, Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(4): 1-23.
- Problems related to prosthetic components seen in amputees of Pakistan law enforcement agencies during prosthetic episodes
Zaheer Ahmed Gill, Saeed Bin Ayaz, Naureen Tassadaq, Sumeera Matee, Khaula Ashraf, Saqib Ur Rehman
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 656-660.
- Current physical therapy practices and parental satisfaction for rehabilitation services of cerebral palsy children
Kehkshan Khalid, Naveed Anwar, Mehwish Saghir, Riffat Asghar Gill, Muhammad Izhar Ahmed, Ashfaq Ahmad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(3): 586-589.
- Huge verruca vulgaris in external auditory canal
Amarpreet Singh Gill, Shamesh Baskaran, Nur Dini Jalaludin, Periyathamby Sinnathamby
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 223-225.
- Emphysematous osteomyelitis diagnosed on Tc99m MDP SPECTCT scintigraphy: a case report
Farkhanda Gillani, Muhammad Babar Imran, Owais Qadeer Gill, Muhammad Shahzad Afzal
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(9): 279-282.
- Safety profile of second-line agents as add-on to oral monotherapy or dual therapy in uncomplicated type 2 diabetes in South Indian population
Rupam Gill, Shalini Adiga, Muralidhar Varma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1097-1106.
- Risk of hypertension; Comparison of waist to height ratio vs BMI and waist circumference matrix in young adults of a private medical college of Pakistan
Faiza Ikram, Muhammad Ali Rabbani, Muhammad Usman Bashir, Maria Gill, Sidra Arshad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2022; 47(4): 876-880.
- Gallbladder agenesis and enterogastric reflux in an adult patient diagnosed by Tc99m HIDA SPECT-CT scintigraphy: a case report
Farkhanda Gillani, Muhammad Babar Imran, Owais Qadeer Gill, Imran Amin, Muhammad Shahzad Afzal
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021; 5(6): 169-172.
- Genome-wide analysis of various paralogs of Aminopeptidase N (APN) gene in Anopheles gambiae (Diptera: Culicidae)
Renu Jakhar, Ritu Gill, Surender Kumar Gakhar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(6): 15-24.
- Do allopathic practitioners consider Ayurvedic medication history of their patients?
Indranil Banerjee, Alapan Das, Rupam Kaur Gill
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 977-980.
- Impact of human-screen interaction in developing computer vision syndrome:a cross sectional survey among university teachers
Huzaifa Ather Rajar, Mehek Anum, Anum jawaid Sultan, Angela John Gill
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(3): 676-680.
- Gastrointestinal duplication cyst with ectopic gastric mucosa detected on 99mTc-pertechnetate SPECT-CT scintigraphy: a case report
Farkhanda Gillani, Muhammad Babar Imran, Owais Qadeer Gill, Muhammad Shahzad Afzal, Muhammad Naeem
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2020; 10(1): 66-68.
- Prameha-Hara Yogas ( Anti diabetic formulations) in Bhishajya Ratnavali and their Utility
Dimpal Gill, Mythri HS, Raja Ram Mahto
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2022; 11(1): 73-90.
- 99mTc-MDP renal parenchymal retention on bone scan in hepatocellular carcinoma patients
Muhammad Shahzad Afzal, Muhammad Babar Imran, Samen Fatima, Muhammad Iqbal, Farkhanda Gillani, Nayyar Rubab, Owais Qadeer Gill, Muhammad Naeem
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2020; 10(1): 31-37.
- Efficacy and safety of intralesional quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine as immunotherapy in management of recalcitrant genital warts in a tertiary health care center of North India
Sumir Kumar, Onkar Singh, Sukhmani Kaur Brar, Sukhpreet Kaur Gill
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 540-543.
- Microbes mediated plastic degradation: A sustainable approach for environmental sustainability
Harpreet Kour, Sofia Shareif Khan, Divjot Kour, Shafaq Rasool, Yash Pal Sharma, Pankaj Kumar Rai, Sangram Singh, Kundan Kumar Chaubey, Ashutosh Kumar Rai, Ajar Nath Yadav
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(3): 9-19.
- Adrenal myelolipoma: Incidentally discovered mass
Bhawan Nangarwal, Devinder Kuntel, Rajesh Godara, Pradeep Garg, Meenu Gill
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 32-35.
- Clonazepam associated hypothyroidism: Aforethought on a concealed dilemma
Rupam Gill, Dipanjan Bhattacharjee, Navin A. Patil, Shripathy M. Bhat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 222-225.
- Skeletal metastatic distribution of HCC on 99mTc-MDP bone scan with a unique feature of soft tissue component
Muhammad Iqbal, Muhammad Naeem, Muhammad Babar Imran, Muhammad Shahzad Afzal, Owais Bin Qadeer Gill
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2019; 9(1): 17-20.
- A comparative evaluation of therapeutic efficacy and safety of Falknor’s needling versus autoimplantation in cutaneous warts
Sumir Kumar, Narvinderjeet Kaur, Balvinder Kaur Brar, Rubeena Bano, Amarbir Singh Boparai, Sukhpreet Kaur Gill
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(5): 904-908.
- An overview on role of fungi in systematic plastic degradation
Sakshi Varshney, Varsha Gupta, Ajar Nath Yadav, Ravi Kant Rahi, Devki, Deepesh Kumar Neelam
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(3): 61-69.
- Rectal gastrointestinal stromal tumor: Retrospective analyses of clinicopatholoical factors and survival outcomes
Ihtisham Ul Haq, Osama Shakeel, Abdul Wahid Anwer, Aun Jamal Gill, Irfan Bashir, Awais Amjad Malik, Muhammad Fahd Shah, Hannan Ali, Shahid Khattak, Aamir Ali Syed
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(6): 17-20.