|258 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL STRATEGY FOR ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH FC/BATTERY/SC
R Sai Chandan, T L Sai Kiran, G Swapna, T Vijay Muni
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 344-348.
- Pulmonary artery catheter knotting: are conservative measures always successful? A case report
Ashish Sharma, Sushil Kumar Singhal, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(4): 2257-2259.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Diaphragmatic hernia -
Case series and Literature - Review
Dr Bharath Kumar D1, Dr C Praneeth Reddy2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr.Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 25-29.
- Choledochal cyst with Anamolous Pancreato Biliary
Junction(APBJ) - Case report
Dr C Praneeth Reddy1, Dr Bharath Kumar D2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr. Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 50-53.
- Acute relapsing pancreatitis in children due to
congenital anomalies - Case Series
Dr Bharath Kumar D1, Dr C Praneeth Reddy2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr.Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 54-58.
- Cervical sympathetic chain schwannoma presenting as a carotid body tumor
Ashish Sharma, Manmohan Singh, Narender Singh Jhajhria, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1012-1014.
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- Bacterial profile of blood stream infections and their antibiograms
Meenakshi Kante, Muni Lakshmi P, Sreenivasulu Reddy P
. 2015; 3(3): 698-704.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Haematological Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Satyaveer S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Mihir Sarkar, Gyanendra Singh, Vijaiprakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 266-274.
- A study of types of urethral stricture and their management
Md. Shadab, Deepak Pankaj, Sweta Muni, Manish Anand, Md. Shamim Ali
. 2016; 3(4): 1906-1910.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Biochemicals Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Vidhyalakshmi G. M., S.S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Pankaj Patel, M.C. Pathak, M. Sarkar, G. Singh, V.P. Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 118-125.
- Factors affecting sputum and culture conversion in pulmonary tuberculosis patients on directly observed treatment, short-course
Suresh Kumar Boorsu, Venkata Subba Narasimha Myreddy, Jithendra Kandati, Muni Lakshmi Ponugoti
. 2016; 4(11): 4922-4927.
- Clinical and laboratory profile of TB-HIV co-infected patients with relation to CD4 counts in a tertiary care hospital
Suresh Kumar Boorsu, Venkata Subba Narasimha Myreddy, Jithendra Kandati, Muni Lakshmi Ponugoti, Mohan Rao Nandam
. 2016; 4(10): 4618-4623.
- Clinical presentation and bacteriological profile of diabetic foot in Eastern Bihar, India
Deepak Pankaj, Sweta Muni, Indudhar Narayan Jha, Alka Kumari
. 2015; 3(11): 3058-3064.
- Bacterial and fungal agents causing lower respiratory tract infections in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection
Jithendra Kandati, Suresh Kumar Boorsu, Muni lakshmi Ponugoti, Vedadruthy Samudrala
. 2016; 4(8): 3595-3600.
- Assessment of biomarkers in acrylamide-induced neurotoxicity and brain histopathology in rat
Sreenivasulu Dasari, Muni Swamy Ganjayi, Sailaja Gonuguntla, Keerthi Ramineedu, Prabhakar Yellanur Konda, Balaji Meriga
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 79-86.
- Experience with surgical management of intestinal tuberculosis at a rural teaching hospital
Mohammed Shamim Ali, Prince Pankaj, Deepak Pankaj, Sweta Muni
. 2016; 4(2): 633-638.
- Stem Cell Regeneration - Implications for Medicine
Samreensoomro , Vijay R. Chidrawar
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2016; 6(2): 4-7.
- Which is the Cause of Death?—A Case Report
Vijay Kumar Kaushik, M I Sheikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 98-100.
- Medical Tourism - Present Status & Challenges
C. Vijay Mohan Reddy1
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(1): 25-37.
- LED STREET LIGHTS BASED ON DC-DC CONVERTERS OF MODULAR DRIVES
G.Koteswara Rao, G.Vijay, B.Jyothi, M.Srikanth
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 308-314.
- GOOGLE PLAY STORE BASED APPLICATIONS FOR SEARCH RANK FRAUD AND MALWARE DETECTION
K. Tharageswari, S. Arul Antran Vijay, P.N. Ramesh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 862-864.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Spinal intradural arachnoid cyst in an adult
with spinal dysraphism
Vijay P Joshi1, Anand Mudkanna2, Amit Agrawal3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 148-151.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- Nutritional Status of the Government School Children of Adolescent Age Group in Urban Areas of District Gautambudh-Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Shalini Srivastav, Harsh Mahajan, Vijay L Grover
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 100-103.
- ENHANCEMENT OF POWER QUALITY IN A GRID CONNECTED UDE BASED PV INVERTER
Mounika Muppavarapu, G G Rajasekhar, T Vijay Muni1, R B R Prakash
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 340-343.
- SPECTRAL ANALYSIS BASED DIFFERENTIATIONFOR EEG SIGNALS OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
B. Arunkumar, S. Arul Antran Vijay, K. Sriram Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 882-887.
- Malaria Pattern in a District of Central India
Sachin Pandey, Vijay Kumar Manwani, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 219-222.
- Impact of chronic air pollution exposure on pulmonary function in healthy nonsmoker young men from two different areas of Kanpur City
Atosh Kumar, Shashi Kant Verma, Vijay Bhargava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 128-133.
- Are Medical Students and Interns at risk of acquiring Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)?
Christy Vijay, Pretesh R Kiran, Savitha Nagaraj, N S Srikanth, Rajitha K
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 573-576.
- A study of neonatal and maternal outcomes of asthma during pregnancy
Babu Lal Meena, V. B. Singh, Parvej Sameja, Vijay Tundwal, Sanjay Beniwal
. 2013; 1(1): 23-27.
- Trends in Authorship in an Indian Pediatric Dentistry Journal: Relevance of Matthew Effect
Jatinder Kaur Dhillon, Gauri Kalra, Ashutosh Sharma, Vijay Prakash Mathur
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(4): 288-290.
- Modified technique in Freyer’s prostatectomy to achieve hemostasis
Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kanake
. 2015; 2(4): 609-611.
- Profile Of Homicidal Deaths: A Three Year Study At Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Surat During 2011 -2013
Shailesh Jhaveri, Sandip Raloti, Rajesh Patel, Jignesh Brahbhatt, Vijay Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 406-409.
- Biventricular Non Compaction associated with Silent PDA in Elderly Presenting as Heart Failure
Gowda Channabasappa Chidananda, Janakaloti Ramachandra Reddy Vijay Kumar,Cholenahally Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(3): 163-166.
- Prevalence of hypertension in school going children of Surat city, Western India
Nirav Buch, Jagdish P. Goyal, Nagendra Kumar, Indira Parmar, Vijay B. Shah, Jaykaran Charan
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2011; 2(4): 228-232.
- Transcatheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus – experience with the ‘Direct duct technique’
Anil Madan Potdar, Devendra Vijay Patil, Jivtesh Singh Pahwa, Ankur Ulhas Phatarpekar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(3): 123-125.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- Does Maternal HIV Status Affect Infant Growth?: A Hospital Based Follow Up Study
Sangeeta Trivedi, Prashant Kariya, Vijay Shah, Silky Mody, Prakash Patel, Kanan Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 512-517.
- Comparative study of 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine with sufentanil (5µg) and 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine for spinal anesthesia
Abdul Hakkim, Rajaclimax Kirubahar, Vijay Kanna, Murugadoss Kanagasabai
. 2015; 3(11): 3367-3371.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency presenting as acute febrile illness: a case report
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P.S. Singh, Vijay Kumar Verma, Vidyasagar Ram
. 2014; 2(4): 1768-1770.
- A case of severe preeclampsia presenting as acute pulmonary oedema
D. Sumangala Devi, Bindu Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 5(3): 899-902.
- Awareness and practices of correct and consistent use of condoms among sexually active males in India - a cross sectional study
Jai Pal Majra, Vijay Kumar Silan
. 2016; 5(11): 3919-3923.
- Peritoneal inclusion cyst resulting in intestinal obstruction: rare case report
Vijay Ganesh M.
. 2016; 3(4): 2341-2342.
- Pancreatoblastoma with multiple peritoneal metastases: a rare entity with atypical presentation and review of literature
Vijay Kumar Verma, Keerthi Kocherla
. 2015; 3(6): 1514-1517.
- Endothelial dysfunction in patients with metabolic syndrome: a prospective study in a rural institute in India
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P. S. Singh, Vijay Kumar Verma, N. A. Wafai
. 2014; 2(4): 1612-1619.
- Amyand’s hernia: a rare case presentation
Hemant Mhatre, Vijay Kanake, Vipul Nandu
. 2015; 2(4): 737-740.
- Abnormal fetal heart tracing patterns in patients with meconium staining of amniotic fluid and its association with perinatal outcomes
Bindu Vijay Kumar, Sajala Vimal Raj, Sumangala Devi
. 2015; 4(3): 629-633.
- Impact of maternal obesity on obstetric outcome in a rural population in Pondicherry
Anitha Vijay, Gayathri Maran, Vijaya Koothan
. 2015; 4(3): 740-744.
- Tropical endomyocardial fibrosis: an overview
Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar
. 2014; 2(4): 1267-1277.
- A comparative study of laparoscopic appendicectomy versus open appendicectomy
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Sudeshna Das
. 2016; 3(2): 526-532.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Super TB: Another Manmade Disaster
Aditi Chaturvedi, Rangeel Singh Raina, Vijay Thawani, Harish Chaturvedi, Deepak Parihar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2012; 3(1): 37-41.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- A study of outcome of repair of ventral abdominal hernia by shoelace darn method
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Puskar Shyam Chowdhury, Sudeshna Das
. 2016; 3(2): 908-913.
- Comparison of post placental IUD with interval IUD
Anjali Chhari, Vijay Zutshi, Rachna Sharma, Swaraj Batra
. 2015; 4(4): 1090-1093.
- Post-partum psychiatric disorders
Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Geeta Madhav Niyogi
. 2016; 5(8): 2497-2502.
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity in affluent adolescent girls in Surat city, western India
Nagendra Kaumar, Jagdish Goyal, Indira Parmar, Vijay Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(1): 2-4.
- Injection Safety and Practices following Needle Stick Injuries An Occupational Risk to Health Care Providers In Gujarat
Harsh D Shah, Bonny H Shah, Hiren R Solanki, Vijay R Agarwal, Priyank A Parmar , Kiran M Narkhede
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 98-102.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Spigelian hernia: a rare case presentation
Hemant Panditrao Mhatre, Vijay Bhaskarrao Kanake, Vipul Versi Nandu
. 2015; 2(4): 717-720.
- Comparison of clonidine and dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block for upper limb orthopedic procedures
Rajaclimax Kirubahar, Bose Sundari, Vijay Kanna, Kanakasabai
. 2016; 4(4): 1172-1176.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys with full term pregnancy in left horn
Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Geeta Niyogi
. 2015; 4(1): 275-276.
- A randomized prospective comparative study of nerve stimulator and ultrasonogram in popliteal sciatic nerve block for ankle and foot surgeries
Ramamoorthi Panneerselvam, Vijay Kanna, Rajamanoharan Akkayan
. 2015; 3(3): 606-611.
- Performance of Rajasri Birds under Intensive and Backyard System of Management
Srinivas Gurram, Kishan Kumar, M., Swathi Bora, Raju Sagi, Vijay Kolli, Shiva Prasad Ch.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 106-110.
- Prevalence and burden of adenomyosis in hysterectomy specimens for benign abnormal uterine bleeding in a tertiary care institute in Pondicherry, India
Vijaya Koothan, Anitha Vijay, Gayatri Maran, Sreelakshmy
. 2016; 5(4): 1119-1123.
- Correlation of plasma fibrinogen and lipoproteins in diabetic hypertensive patients
Niranjan Rachaiah, Vijay Malleshappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 113-117.
- Clinical study of cardiac diseases during pregnancy
Amitha Vijay Kamat, Swetha Dama
. 2016; 5(3): 855-859.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of nasal cavity: a rare case report with review of literature
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Vidya Chandrakant Arole, Dipashri Bhaurao Jadhav, Jai Vijay Juvekar
. 2015; 3(10): 2877-2879.
- Bartholin’s gland cyst presenting as anterior vaginal wall cyst: an unusual presentation
Supriya Dankher, Vijay Zutshi, Sumitra Bachani, Renu Arora
. 2016; 5(9): 3216-3217.
- Critically ill obstetric patients
Kirti Rajesh Bendre, Tanvi Vijay Tuteja, Geeta Madhav Niyogi
. 2015; 4(2): 370-372.
- Effectiveness of alpha blockers + corticosteroid in expulsion of ureteric stones: A clinical observation
Vijay P Srivastava, Chandra P Pandey, Mohd Arshad Raza, Keshav K Agarwal, CGS Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 693-695.
- Analgesic efficacy of intravenous paracetamol versus intravenous tramadol after caesarean section: a single blind randomized controlled study
Kumari Usha Rani, Vijay Zutshi, Madhumita Patel, Sheeba Marwah
. 2016; 5(12): 4285-4289.
- A comparative study between ProSeal laryngeal mask airway and endotracheal tube for ease of insertion and haemodynamic changes in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy under general anaesthesia
Veena Patodi, Maina Singh, Surendra K. Sethi, Vini N. Depal, Neena Jain, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 4(12): 5334-5340.
- Two interesting cases of gestational trophoblastic disease with methotrexate failure
Poonam Laul, Pinkee Saxena, Vijay K. Kadam, Urvashi Miglani
. 2016; 5(9): 3251-3253.
- Effect of Nutritional Status and Management Systems on Nutrients Intake in Sahiwal Calves
Vijay Kumar, Vijay Kumar Chaudhary, Subhash Chander Goswami, Mohan Lal Chaudhary, Vikramjit Singh, Narender Kumar Poonia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 134-144.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Analytical study of correlating of investigational modalities with clinical diagnosis of benign breast diseases with special reference to fine needle aspiration cytology
Ramesh Sagar, Abdul Azeem Gaddikeri, Vijay Kumar Rathod
. 2015; 2(3): 227-230.
- A clinical study of the effectiveness of continuous epidural labour analgesia for vaginal delivery with 0.0625% bupivacaine with 0.0002% fentanyl
Vijay Kanna, Abdul Hakkim, Murugadoss Kanakasabai, Satheesh Govindan
. 2015; 3(10): 2553-2560.
- Ruptured rudimentary horn of the unicornuate uterus at 16 weeks of pregnancy: a case report
Sunil Kumar K S, Laxmi Vijay Yaliwal, Apurva Amarnath, Prajna Anchan
. 2013; 2(2): 248-250.
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in rheumatic heart disease in pregnancy
Dhivya Sethuraman, Nirmala Ramachandran, SAP Noorjahan, Vijay Kanna
. 2014; 2(4): 1632-1637.
- Association of Polymorphisms in CYP2C19 with the Efficacy of Clopidogrel Therapy in South Indian Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Nuthalapati Rama Kumari, Ravella Keerthika, Murki Naveen Kumar, Jahangeer Basha, Konda Kumaraswami, Indukuri
Bhaskara Raju, Vijay Kumar Kutala
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(3): 78-82.
- Obstetric and perinatal outcome in previous one cesarean section
Seema Patel, Vijay Kansara, Riddhi Patel, Nikhil Anand
. 2016; 5(9): 3141-3146.
- De novo adrenal malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in a young female. An orphan disease
Rahul Ahluwalia, Hemant Ahirwar, Archana Shukla, Vijay Tekam, Aditya Lunawat, Sudhanshu Agrawal
. 2015; 2(3): 414-417.
- Pearson syndrome: a rare inborn error of metabolism with bone marrow morphology providing a clue to diagnosis
Jyothi Muni Reddy, Joe Jose, Anand Prakash, Shanthala Devi
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(2): 161-164.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Impact of FLAMM scoring on cesarean section rate in previous one lower segment cesarean section patient
Riddhi M. Patel, Vijay M. Kansara, Seema K. Patel, Nikhil Anand
. 2016; 5(11): 3820-3823.
- Study of interleukin-6 levels in early diagnosis of neonatal sepsis
Vijay Baburao Sonawane, Nitin S. Mehkarkar, Pradnya B. Jadhav, Sonali U. Gaikwad, Nitin N. Kadam
. 2015; 3(1): 41-46.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of oral olmesartan + chlorthalidone combination in the management of hypertension in Indian patients
Vijay Bramhabhatt, Manoj Kumar Jha, Arif A. Faruqui
. 2015; 3(3): 640-644.
- Constraints Perceived by Hill Korwa Tribes in Scientific Animal Husbandry Practices
Maousami, B.P. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Ranjana Sachan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 143-147.
- Role of Interventional Cardiologists in Lower Limb Swelling/DVT-Case Series on May-Thurner Syndrome and its Variants
Babu Reddy, Huliyurdurga Srinivasasetty Natraj Setty*, Budanur Chikkaswamy Srinivas, Tagachagere Ramegowda Raghu,
Veeresh Patil, Sandeep Shankar, Vijay Kumar, Chamarajanagar Mahadevappa Nagesh, Cholenahalli Nanjappa Manjunath
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(2): 92-98.
- Pathological study of non-neoplastic skin lesions by punch biopsy
Vijay Sreedhar Veldurthy, Chandrakumar Shanmugam, Nelluri Sudhir, Ommini Sirisha, Charan Paul Motupalli, Narsing Rao, Siva Ram Reddy, Narasimha Rao
. 2015; 3(8): 1985-1988.
- A study on relationship of facebook and game addictive behaviour with personality traits among medical students
Vijay Kumar Saini, Girish Chandra Baniya, K. K. Verma, Aditya Soni, Santosh Kumar Kesharwani
. 2016; 4(8): 3492-3497.
- Pathological study of elective nephrectomies for a two year period
V. Vijay Sreedhar, M. Charan Paul, O. Sirisha, P. Shivaram, N. Sudhir,
. 2015; 3(6): 1496-1500.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW