|447 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Safety and efficacy of trial of labour after cesarean
Arihant Tater, Swati Garg, Ashmita Jawa, Monika Jain
. 2016; 5(12): 4335-4338.
- Anaesthetic management of giant encephalocele
Rajeev Kumar, Sunita Jain, Ranveer Kumar Mehta, Swati Trivedi
. 2015; 3(12): 3889-3892.
- Oxidized cellulose: an unusual cause of post hysterectomy hemorrhage
Amrita, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta
. 2016; 5(8): 2866-2868.
- Retained fetal bones: an unusual cause of abnormal uterine bleeding
Sonia Chawla, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(6): 2032-2033.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Application of biotechnology to improve livestock products
Swati Gupta, C. V. Savaliya
. 2012; 5(10): 634-638.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Role of ormeloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator in heavy menstrual bleeding (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Yashodhara Gaur, Hemlata Parashar, Swati Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 834-837.
- Vitamin A Deficiency Among School Children of Bareilly: Crucial Role of Nutrition Education
Khan Swati, Mahmood Syed Esam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 188-190.
- BLOOD PRESSURE AWARENESS AMONG GENERAL POPULATION: A RURAL WEST BENGAL EXPERIENCE WITH LOGISTIC REGRESSION
Sanjoy Kumar Sadhukhan, Swati Khan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 55-58.
- Use of Statistical Methods and Complexity of Data Analysis in Recent Research Publications in Basic Medical Sciences
Swati Patel1,V D Naik2, Prakash Patel3
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 253-256.
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis-A Genetic Disorder
S. Swati, K. Sowjanya, R. Lakuma, S. A. Sunaina, G. Srividya, V. Rohitha
. 2017; 8(1): 71-75.
- Review on Various types of Makaradhwaja (Gold containing mercurial preparation)
Mangala Jadhav *, Swati S Chirane, Anjali Menon
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 51-54.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Central cervical fibroid mimicking as chronic uterine inversion: a case report
Swati Singh, Priyakshi Chaudhary
. 2013; 2(4): 687-688.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Bio-social Status of Women in Reproductive Age Group 18-45 Years in an urban community of Kalburgi district, Karnataka: South India
Amrutha Swati Indupalli, Kaviraj Motakpalli, Purushottam A. Giri, Nazir Ahmed Bendigiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 558-561.
- Knowledge, Attitude & Practices regarding Biomedical Waste Management amongst Nursing Staff of Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalburgi, Karnataka
Amrutha Swati Indupalli, Kaviraj Motakpalli, Purushottam A. Giri, Nazir Ahmed Bendigiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 562-565.
- EFFECT OF BODY CONDITION AND PREGNANCY ON MILK YIELD AND ITS COMPOSITION IN CROSSBRED DAIRY COWS UNDER TROPICAL CONDITIONS
Muhammad S. Qureshi
Zahoor A. Swati
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Zoology). 2010; 6(2): 247-253.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Methods to learn human anatomy: perceptions of medical students in paraclinical and clinical phases regarding cadaver dissection and other learning methods
Maitreyee Mutalik, Swati Belsare
. 2016; 4(7): 2536-2541.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- Invasive mole presenting as pain abdomen
Swati Singh, Navdeep Kaur, Swapan Joshi
. 2013; 2(3): 480-481.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- Platelet aggregation and clotting time in type 2 diabetic males
Sunita Dhule, Swati Gawali
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 121-123.
- Retrospective study of maternal near misses in a tertiary care institute
Swati Sharma, Rupa Aherwar, Shashikala Jawadhe
. 2016; 5(4): 1114-1118.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in jaundice complicating pregnancy: a prospective study
Swati Sharma, Rupa Aherwar, Shashikala Jawade
. 2016; 5(4): 1084-1087.
- Study of clinical and laboratory profile in alcoholic liver disease with emphasis on renal function
Swati Hegde, Arun Vishnar, Girish B. Ramteke
. 2015; 3(2): 446-450.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- An undocumented variation involving auriculotemporal nerve, inferior alveolar nerve and middle meningeal artery
Sunita Kalra, Swati Thamke, Ankit Khandelwal
. 2014; 2(4): 1720-1722.
- Atypical recurrence of rheumatic chorea
Gunjan Pankaj Kumar, Ankita Singh, Swati Mulye
. 2015; 3(5): 1272-1273.
- Primary ovarian pregnancy: rare site of ectopic gestation
Neha R. Goyal, Swati G. Kapsikar, Binti R. Bhatiyani, Pradip R. Gaikwad
. 2015; 4(6): 2062-2064.
- Pyocolpos at puberty: a very rare entity
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 1138-1141.
- Pregnancy outcome following spontaneous abortions
Swati Agrawal, Veena Agrawal, Rajni Suhane
. 2015; 4(6): 1891-1893.
- An Analysis of Application of Multiple Comparison Tests (post-hoc) in ANOVA in Recently Published Medical Research Literature
Swati Patel, Vipin Naik, Prakash Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 117-120.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Evaluating condom catheter balloon tamponade in non-traumatic postpartum haemorrhage resistant to medical management
Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Sunita Seth, Shefali Agarwal, Swati Choudhary
. 2016; 5(6): 1874-1878.
- Clinicopathological correlation of infective vaginal discharges in non pregnant sexually active women of reproductive age group in a tertiary care centre of Western UP
Aruna Verma, Abhilasha Gupta, Swati Goel, Amit Garg
. 2013; 2(3): 349-354.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- Analysis of Mullerian developmental defects in a tertiary care hospital: a four year experience
Swati N. Patel, Ajesh N. Desai, Dirgha H. Pamnani, Komal P. Modi
. 2015; 4(3): 570-574.
- Indications and rates of lower segment caesarean section at tertiary care hospital - an analytical study
Ashmita Jawa, Swati Garg, Arihant Tater, Urvashi Sharma
. 2016; 5(10): 3466-3469.
- Formulation and Design of Multiunit Particulate System (MUPS) Tablet of Pantoprazole by QbD : Effect of Compression Variables on the Finished Product
Girish S. Sonar, Swati Rawat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 091-100.
- Effect of glycemic status on peripheral nerve conduction in lower limbs in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Pranali P. Sonawane, Swati H. Shah, Savita M. Vaidya, Pradeep S. Nahar,
Anupam S. Khare, Kiran H. Buge
. 2015; 3(6): 1505-1510.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Comparative study of the smear microscopy, with conventional culture in clinically suspected cases of pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
Paramjit Singh, Sapna Chauhan, Mapary Lakshmikantha, Swati Tiwari, Sachin Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2204-2209.
- Study of effect of intravenous iron sucrose on different haematological parameters in patients of anaemia in pregnancy
Shilpa N. Chaudhari, Archana Ashtekar, Shubhangi Bamne, Manika Singh, Tanvi Warty, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(3): 636-639.
- Comparison of ProSeal laryngeal mask airway placement techniques using digital, introducer tool and gum elastic bougie in anaesthetized paralyzed patients
Savita Saini, Renu Bala, Rajesh Kumar, Swati Chhabra
. 2015; 3(12): 3703-3707.
- Drug Potentiation with subsequent Extraction of Biomarker: A Case Study of Brahmi Ghrita
Swati Gadgil, Asmita Wele
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2018; 24(3): 71-80.
- Normal and variant origin and branching pattern of inferior phrenic arteries and their clinical implications: a cadaveric study
Swati Thamke, Pooja Rani
. 2015; 3(1): 282-286.
- Anticonvulsive effects of nifedipine and flunarizine on maximal electroshock seizures induced seizures
Raina Jain, Naveen Bankey, Ashish Jain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1317-1320.
- Special Issue on Sustainable Agriculture under Abiotic and Biotic Stress
J. M. Al-Khayri, S. M. Jain
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(1): 1-2.
- Comparison of the Protective Nature of Antioxidants on Stored Erythrocytes
Soumya Ravikumar, Vani Rajashekharaiah
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 9-16.
- Evaluation of efficacy, expulsion and safety of post-placental and intra-cesarean insertion of intrauterine contraceptive devices
Swati Singh, Renu Malik, Ravinder Ahalawat, Bal Krishan Taneja
. 2015; 4(6): 2005-2009.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Developmental Disabilities in Children: Medical and Social Challenges in Central India
Jenisha Jain, Shikhar Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 451-455.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- A retrospective study of teenage pregnancy in a tertiary care hospital
Samar Rudra, Himadri Bal, Swati Singh
. 2013; 2(3): 383-387.
- A Study to Identify Socio-Demographic and Lifestyle Risk Factors Associated With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Sampat Raj Nagar, Manish Jain, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 155-159.
- Aliskiren: A Novel, Orally Active Renin Inhibitor
Mohamed Saleem TS, Jain A, Tarani P, Ravi V, Gauthaman K
. 2010; 1(1): 93-98.
- A New Classification (Grading System) of Debridement in Diabetic Lower Limbs - an Improvization and Standardization in Practice of Diabetic Lower Limb Salvage Around the World
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 991-1001.
- The New Scoring System for Predicting the Risk of Major Amputations in Patient with Diabetic Foot Complications
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 1068-78.
- Evaluation of Group specific Nested PCR for detection of Bluetongue virus
Chauhan H C, Kher H N, Chandel B S, Dadawala A I, Jain L.,Agrawal S M and Bhadaniya A
. 2009; 2(5): 179-182.
- Morphometric analysis of lateral menisci in North Indian population: a cadaveric study
Jyoti Rohila, Suresh Kanta Rathee, Swati Bansal
. 2016; 4(7): 2745-2749.
- Production Cost of Functional Restructured Spent Hen Meat Blocks Developed by Using Different Binders and Extenders
Swati Gupta, B.D. Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 107-112.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- A Review on Microsphere – Types, Characterization and Formulation Consideration
Adarsh Jain, Mahesh Patidar, Kripashankar Nainawat, Nidhi Gairola
. 2014; 4(1): 38-46.
- MORPHOLOGICAL VARIATIONS OF
PAPILLARY MUSCLES IN NORTH
INDIANS: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Prasenjit Bose*, Royana Singh*, Raghunath More*, S. K. Pandey*, Dharmendra Jain
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 1-5.
- Review on Functions of Dietary Agents and Plants in Cancer Prevention
Neelam Singla, Sunyana Jain, Monica Kachroo, Ashima Gakhar
. 2013; 4(1): 31-39.
- Relation between Weight, Height, Glycemic Status and Parasympathetic Functions in Nondiabetic Offspring of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Sangeeta Tuppad, Swati Jangam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 68-70.
- Pregnant patient presenting with headache and medulloblastoma and hydrocephalous: a case report
Swati Sharma, Archana Tripathi
. 2014; 3(1): 229-230.
- Spectrum of Microbial Flora in Diabetic Foot Ulcer and Its Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Manisha Jain, Mitesh H Patel, Nidhi K Sood, Dhara J Modi, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 354-357.
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Rural and Urban Population in Southern Rajasthan
Antima Galav, Rekha Bhatanagar, Suresh Chandra Meghwal, Manish Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 174-178.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Causes Of Neonatal Mortality : A Community Based Study using Verbal Autopsy Tool
Yashpal Jain, Madhav Bansal, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 498-502.
- Neglected volar barton fracture treated by two-stage procedure
Saurabh Jain, Anil Kumar Jain, Ish Kumar Dhammi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 214-217.
- A STUDY OF PARTIAL FETAL POSTERIOR
CEREBRAL ARTERY THROUGH MRA-INCIDENCE
AND CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Ketu Chauhan*, Satyam Khare** Shilpi Jain**, Archana Sharma*, Arvind Yadav*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 6-10.
- A prospective study of risk stratification in patients undergoing emergency laparotomy with POSSUM and P-POSSUM
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 207-210.
- Clinical profile and outcome of dengue fever in hospitalized children of South Rajasthan, India
. 2016; 3(2): 546-549.
- A clinical comparative study of different scoring systems in acute appendicitis
Prashant Nema, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 184-188.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW