|97 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Drug Potentiation with subsequent Extraction of Biomarker: A Case Study of Brahmi Ghrita
Swati Gadgil, Asmita Wele
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2018; 24(3): 71-80.
- Application of biotechnology to improve livestock products
Swati Gupta, C. V. Savaliya
. 2012; 5(10): 634-638.
- BLOOD PRESSURE AWARENESS AMONG GENERAL POPULATION: A RURAL WEST BENGAL EXPERIENCE WITH LOGISTIC REGRESSION
Sanjoy Kumar Sadhukhan, Swati Khan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 55-58.
- Vitamin A Deficiency Among School Children of Bareilly: Crucial Role of Nutrition Education
Khan Swati, Mahmood Syed Esam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 188-190.
- Use of Statistical Methods and Complexity of Data Analysis in Recent Research Publications in Basic Medical Sciences
Swati Patel1,V D Naik2, Prakash Patel3
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 253-256.
- Review on Various types of Makaradhwaja (Gold containing mercurial preparation)
Mangala Jadhav *, Swati S Chirane, Anjali Menon
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 51-54.
- Central cervical fibroid mimicking as chronic uterine inversion: a case report
Swati Singh, Priyakshi Chaudhary
. 2013; 2(4): 687-688.
- Knowledge, Attitude & Practices regarding Biomedical Waste Management amongst Nursing Staff of Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalburgi, Karnataka
Amrutha Swati Indupalli, Kaviraj Motakpalli, Purushottam A. Giri, Nazir Ahmed Bendigiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 562-565.
- EFFECT OF BODY CONDITION AND PREGNANCY ON MILK YIELD AND ITS COMPOSITION IN CROSSBRED DAIRY COWS UNDER TROPICAL CONDITIONS
Muhammad S. Qureshi
Zahoor A. Swati
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Zoology). 2010; 6(2): 247-253.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Bio-social Status of Women in Reproductive Age Group 18-45 Years in an urban community of Kalburgi district, Karnataka: South India
Amrutha Swati Indupalli, Kaviraj Motakpalli, Purushottam A. Giri, Nazir Ahmed Bendigiri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 558-561.
- Methods to learn human anatomy: perceptions of medical students in paraclinical and clinical phases regarding cadaver dissection and other learning methods
Maitreyee Mutalik, Swati Belsare
. 2016; 4(7): 2536-2541.
- Invasive mole presenting as pain abdomen
Swati Singh, Navdeep Kaur, Swapan Joshi
. 2013; 2(3): 480-481.
- Retrospective study of maternal near misses in a tertiary care institute
Swati Sharma, Rupa Aherwar, Shashikala Jawadhe
. 2016; 5(4): 1114-1118.
- Study of clinical and laboratory profile in alcoholic liver disease with emphasis on renal function
Swati Hegde, Arun Vishnar, Girish B. Ramteke
. 2015; 3(2): 446-450.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in jaundice complicating pregnancy: a prospective study
Swati Sharma, Rupa Aherwar, Shashikala Jawade
. 2016; 5(4): 1084-1087.
- Platelet aggregation and clotting time in type 2 diabetic males
Sunita Dhule, Swati Gawali
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 121-123.
- An undocumented variation involving auriculotemporal nerve, inferior alveolar nerve and middle meningeal artery
Sunita Kalra, Swati Thamke, Ankit Khandelwal
. 2014; 2(4): 1720-1722.
- Atypical recurrence of rheumatic chorea
Gunjan Pankaj Kumar, Ankita Singh, Swati Mulye
. 2015; 3(5): 1272-1273.
- Primary ovarian pregnancy: rare site of ectopic gestation
Neha R. Goyal, Swati G. Kapsikar, Binti R. Bhatiyani, Pradip R. Gaikwad
. 2015; 4(6): 2062-2064.
- Pyocolpos at puberty: a very rare entity
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 1138-1141.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Pregnancy outcome following spontaneous abortions
Swati Agrawal, Veena Agrawal, Rajni Suhane
. 2015; 4(6): 1891-1893.
- An Analysis of Application of Multiple Comparison Tests (post-hoc) in ANOVA in Recently Published Medical Research Literature
Swati Patel, Vipin Naik, Prakash Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 117-120.
- Evaluating condom catheter balloon tamponade in non-traumatic postpartum haemorrhage resistant to medical management
Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Sunita Seth, Shefali Agarwal, Swati Choudhary
. 2016; 5(6): 1874-1878.
- Clinicopathological correlation of infective vaginal discharges in non pregnant sexually active women of reproductive age group in a tertiary care centre of Western UP
Aruna Verma, Abhilasha Gupta, Swati Goel, Amit Garg
. 2013; 2(3): 349-354.
- Safety and efficacy of trial of labour after cesarean
Arihant Tater, Swati Garg, Ashmita Jawa, Monika Jain
. 2016; 5(12): 4335-4338.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- Indications and rates of lower segment caesarean section at tertiary care hospital - an analytical study
Ashmita Jawa, Swati Garg, Arihant Tater, Urvashi Sharma
. 2016; 5(10): 3466-3469.
- Analysis of Mullerian developmental defects in a tertiary care hospital: a four year experience
Swati N. Patel, Ajesh N. Desai, Dirgha H. Pamnani, Komal P. Modi
. 2015; 4(3): 570-574.
- Anaesthetic management of giant encephalocele
Rajeev Kumar, Sunita Jain, Ranveer Kumar Mehta, Swati Trivedi
. 2015; 3(12): 3889-3892.
- Formulation and Design of Multiunit Particulate System (MUPS) Tablet of Pantoprazole by QbD : Effect of Compression Variables on the Finished Product
Girish S. Sonar, Swati Rawat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 091-100.
- Effect of glycemic status on peripheral nerve conduction in lower limbs in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Pranali P. Sonawane, Swati H. Shah, Savita M. Vaidya, Pradeep S. Nahar,
Anupam S. Khare, Kiran H. Buge
. 2015; 3(6): 1505-1510.
- Comparative study of the smear microscopy, with conventional culture in clinically suspected cases of pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
Paramjit Singh, Sapna Chauhan, Mapary Lakshmikantha, Swati Tiwari, Sachin Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2204-2209.
- Retained fetal bones: an unusual cause of abnormal uterine bleeding
Sonia Chawla, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Neerja Goel
. 2016; 5(6): 2032-2033.
- Oxidized cellulose: an unusual cause of post hysterectomy hemorrhage
Amrita, Sandhya Jain, Swati Sharma, Shalini Rajaram, Bindiya Gupta
. 2016; 5(8): 2866-2868.
- Study of effect of intravenous iron sucrose on different haematological parameters in patients of anaemia in pregnancy
Shilpa N. Chaudhari, Archana Ashtekar, Shubhangi Bamne, Manika Singh, Tanvi Warty, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(3): 636-639.
- Comparison of ProSeal laryngeal mask airway placement techniques using digital, introducer tool and gum elastic bougie in anaesthetized paralyzed patients
Savita Saini, Renu Bala, Rajesh Kumar, Swati Chhabra
. 2015; 3(12): 3703-3707.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Normal and variant origin and branching pattern of inferior phrenic arteries and their clinical implications: a cadaveric study
Swati Thamke, Pooja Rani
. 2015; 3(1): 282-286.
- Evaluation of efficacy, expulsion and safety of post-placental and intra-cesarean insertion of intrauterine contraceptive devices
Swati Singh, Renu Malik, Ravinder Ahalawat, Bal Krishan Taneja
. 2015; 4(6): 2005-2009.
- A retrospective study of teenage pregnancy in a tertiary care hospital
Samar Rudra, Himadri Bal, Swati Singh
. 2013; 2(3): 383-387.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Morphometric analysis of lateral menisci in North Indian population: a cadaveric study
Jyoti Rohila, Suresh Kanta Rathee, Swati Bansal
. 2016; 4(7): 2745-2749.
- Production Cost of Functional Restructured Spent Hen Meat Blocks Developed by Using Different Binders and Extenders
Swati Gupta, B.D. Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 107-112.
- Pregnant patient presenting with headache and medulloblastoma and hydrocephalous: a case report
Swati Sharma, Archana Tripathi
. 2014; 3(1): 229-230.
- Relation between Weight, Height, Glycemic Status and Parasympathetic Functions in Nondiabetic Offspring of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Sangeeta Tuppad, Swati Jangam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 68-70.
- A comparative study of circulating plasma lipid components and superoxide dismutase activity in pre and postmenopausal women
Priyanka Chaudhari, Rajeev S. Kushwaha, Shikha Raturi, Swati Naithani, Shivani Sailwal, Sumita Sharma, Kiran Bhat, Tariq Masood, R. K. Singh
. 2016; 4(9): 3801-3805.
- Knowledge of, attitude toward and professional experience with emergency contraceptives among physicians in Sikkim, India
Hafizur Rahman, Swati Duggal
. 2014; 3(4): 913-918.
- Thyroid hormone alteration in women with pre-eclampsia
Swati A. Tadas, Arun K. Tadas
. 2016; 4(10): 4520-4523.
- Role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding
Swati Singh, Bal Krishan Taneja, Prem Singh, Ravinder Ahlawat
. 2014; 3(3): 544-551.
- Primary mesenteric carcinoid tumor
Swati Aggarwal, Shubham Agarwal, Dilip Ramrakhiani
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2016; 4(1): 23-25.
- Paracetamol induced fixed drug eruptions: case report
Swati V. Raipurkar, Poonam Patel, Vijay Mucchal, Randhir Khurana, Prashant Wadagbalkar
. 2015; 2(3): 257-259.
- Non-stress test as an admission test to assess the outcome in high-risk pregnancy
Swati Garg, Ashish Gupta, Jayashree Madhavan
. 2016; 5(11): 3993-4000.
- Assessment of Out of Pocket Expenditure for Treatment of Malaria in Surat City
Dhwani Patel, Khushbu Patel, Kinjalkumar Patel, Prakash Patel, Swati Patel, RK Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 741-744.
- Comparison of vitrification and slow freezing for cryopreservation of cleavage stage embryos (Day 3) and its impact on clinical outcome
Manisha Choudhary, Ravikant Soni, Mohan Lal Swarankar, Swati Garg
. 2015; 3(10): 2751-2756.
- Prevalence of hypertension and its association with obesity among school children of Pune city, Maharashtra, India: a cross sectional study
Swati Ghonge, Hemant S. Patel, Shaileshkumar K. Nagar, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(12): 3739-3742.
- Factors Associated With Treatment Defaulter among Tuberculosis Patients Registered Under RNTCP in Surat City, Gujarat
Khushbu Patel, Dhwani Patel, Kinjalkumar Patel, Prakash Patel, Swati Patel, RK Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 763-767.
- A study to evaluate the relation between the age at menarche and bone mineral density in pre- and post-menopausal women
Swati Vikas Gavit, Laxmi Sachin Patel, Bhakti Mandar Dhamangaonkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 361-364.
- Prevalence of obesity and overweight among school children of Pune city, Maharashtra, India: a cross sectional study
Swati Ghonge, P. S. Adhav, Jyoti Landge, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(12): 3599-3603.
- Pre and post conception risk factors in PROM
Manisha Choudhary, Samta Bali Rathore, Jai Chowdhary, Swati Garg
. 2015; 3(10): 2594-2598.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticle (SLN) Based Topical Gel of Etoricoxib
Roohi Kesharwani, Anupam Sachan, Swati Singh, Dilip Patel
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 124-131.
- Appendicitis in pregnancy: management
Mohan S. V. S., Hema Mohan, Sahil Mehta, Swati Prabhu, Akarsh S. Rajput
. 2014; 2(2): 532-535.
- Linear nevus sebaceous syndrome with lissencephaly
Poonam Sinha, Swati Kalra, Anju Aggarwal, Vinita Rathi
. 2016; 3(3): 1099-1101.
- A Case of Brucellosis Associated with Histiocytic Necrotizing Lymphadenitis: A Diagnostic Pitfall.
Nicole Dalton Wheeler, Marian Rollins-Raval, Steven H. Swerdlow, Swati Modi, Kimberly Liang, Robyn T. Domsic, Kathleen R. Sheridan
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(5): 274-279.
- Female sexual dysfunction amongst rural postmenopausal woman
Anjanadevi S. Santpure, Swati N. Nagapurkar, Purushottam A. Giri, Prasad L. Bhanap
. 2016; 5(12): 4385-4389.
- Study of biosocial factors affecting laparoscopic tubal ligation in rural Maharashtra, India
Swati N. Nagapurkar, Anjanadevi S. Santpure, Purushottam A. Giri, Prasad L. Bhanap
. 2016; 5(12): 4461-4465.
- Evaluation of Crataeva nurvala extracts as antioxidant, antiproteolytic and cytotoxic against hepato-carcinoma and mouse melanoma cell lines
Swati N. Hade, Prachi A. Joshi, Harshda H. Pilley, Varsha P. Wadegaonkar, Prasad A. Wadegaonkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 189-196.
- Determinants of obesity and overweight among school children of Pune city, Maharashtra, India: a cross sectional study
Swati Ghonge, G.D. Bhambhani, P. S. Adhav, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(12): 3638-3643.
- Prevalence and Demographic Determinants of Anaemia and Its Correlation with Blood Group among Medical and Paramedical Students
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Ghansyam Das Katiyar, Kashmir Singh, Syed Esam Mahmood, Swati Khan, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 10-14.
- “A clinical study to evaluate the Chakshushya effect of Aamlakyadi Gana in the management of Timira w.s.r. to Myopia”
Deepak Kumar Ahuja, Ankur Tripathi, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Swati Sharma Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 88-95.
- Empowering Women in Dairy Enterprise through SHG- A Case Study of Haryana
Arti, Swati, Chandan Kumar Rai, Smita Sirohi, Gopal Sankhala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 264-274.
- Factors Associated With Non Adherence to Diet and Physical Activity among Diabetes Patients: A Cross Sectional Study
Hiren D Jadawala, Ajay B Pawar, Prakash B Patel, Khushbu G Patel, Swati B Patel, Rajkumar R Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 68-73.
- Role of ormeloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator in heavy menstrual bleeding (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Yashodhara Gaur, Hemlata Parashar, Swati Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 834-837.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain, Sanjeev K Gupta, Sanjay Gupta, Vikas Jain, Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Early Patient Contact: Exploring the horizons in Physiology
Arunita Tushar Jagzape, Avinash Taksande, Swati Kulsange, Tushar Jagzape
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1220-1226.
- Hystera Ektomia: not always called for
Manvi Jindal, Swati Garg, Rachit Harjai, Urvashi Sharma
. 2013; 2(4): 708-710.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of food safety among women of Khaza bazar, the urban field practice area of KBN Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalaburagi, Karnataka
Roopa R Mendagudali,Kirankumar Danappa Akka, Indupalli Amruta Swati, Dayalaxmi Tukaram Shedole, Nazir Ahmed D Bendigeri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 516-520.
- A cross-sectional study on exclusive breastfeeding practice among lactating females attending medical college, district Jhansi (U.P)
Swati Singh, Nitin Tiwari, Anil Kumar Malhotra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 377-381.
- Mucinous cystadenocarcinoma ovary presented as giant pelvic abdominal Mass
Sunil V Jagtap, Shrutika D Dhawan, Swati S Jagtap, Nitin S Kshirsagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1305-1307.
- Effect of Non Genetic Factors on the Concentration of Immunoglobulin G in the Colostrum of Murrah Buffaloes
Rajni Chaudhary, Subodh Kumar, Swati Agrawal, Amit Kumar, Nihar Ranjan Sahoo, Anuj Chauhan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 188-194.
- Alcohol consumption and associated sociodemographic factors among medical students in an urban locality
Prashant Kumar Halgar, Basavakumar Siddramappa Anandi, Amruta Swati Indupalli, Santosh Biradar, Shrinivas Basavarajappa Reddy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 9-16.
- Socio-Demographic Factors Associated with Tuberculosis Cases Registered Under RNTCP in an Urban Area of Pune, Maharashtra
Jitendra Bhawalkar, Devidas Khedkar, Balkrishna Lanjewar, Jyoti Landge, Swati Ghonge
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 130-134.
- A retrospective study of quality management system at national reference laboratory in Mumbai - Highlighting quality in HIV testing
Swati Yardi, Mehul Rajpurkar, Aruna Shankarkumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 778-783.
- Pathomorphological Diagnosis of Hydatidosis in Slaughtered Sheep
Swati Kumari, Rahul Singh, Ashok Kumar, Shivvaran Singh, Jay Prakash Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 141-145.
- Epithelial abnormalities on Pap smear in Postmenopausal Women: A two-year hospital-based study
Juhi D Mahadik, Sharmishtha Patel, Swati Gupta, Avani S Patel, Pankaj R Ramani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 365-371.
- Pure embryonal carcinoma of testis presenting with extensive metastasis
Sunil Vitthalrao Jagtap, Tasneem Vikramsingh Bisht, Swati Sunil Jagtap, Anil Huddedar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 145-147.
- Prevalence and spectrum of hemoglobinopathies in tertiary care centre in a rural area of Madhya Pradesh
S. K. Nema, Mamta Gupta, Arjun Singh, S. S. Jaiswal, Mohini Kucheria, Swati Raipurkar
. 2013; 1(4): 482-486.
- Practiced Gram negative bacteria from dyeing industry effluents snub metal toxicity to survive
Channarayapatna-Ramesh Sunilkumar, Lobo Rachel, Gurulingaiah Bhavya, Kujur Swati, R. Samaga Sridhar, J. Samanth Kumar, K. Ramachandra Kini, H. S. Prakash, Nagaraja Geetha
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 37-42.
- Large leiomyoma of the broad ligament
Sunil V. Jagtap, Wasim G. M. Khatib, Swati S. Jagtap, N. S. Kshirsagar
. 2013; 3(2): 85-87.
- Expression of p53 and Ki-67 in oral dysplasia and Squamous cell carcinoma: An immunohistochemical study
Sharmistha M Patel, Kinjal A Patel, Prashant R Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Rasik N Hathila, Swati Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1201-1204.
- Investigation of Genetic Association of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in SP110 Gene with Occurrence of Paratuberculosis Disease in Cattle
Satish Kumar, Subodh Kumar, Ranvir Singh, Anuj Chauhan, Swati Agrawal, Amit Kumar, Shoorvir Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 81-88.
- Assessment and correlation of the World Health Organization 5 well-being index and blood pressure in software professionals
Swati Iyer, Jayshree S Kharche, Pranita Ashok, Gayatri Godbole, Savita M Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1022-1025.
- Pattern of palpable breast lesions on fine needle aspiration cytology: a retrospective and prospective analysis of 1,000 cases
Shikha Ghanghoria, Swati Soni, Harshul Patidar, Khushboo Likhar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 97-101.
- A study of coagulation profile in neoplastic conditions
Sarmishtha M Patel, Swati Gupta, Mandakini M Patel, Juhi D Mahadik, Kinjal A Patel, Avani S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 402-407.
- Effects of passive smoking (environmental tobacco smoke) on pregnancy outcome at district hospital, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Shubhanshu Gupta, Anil Kumar Malhotra, Santosh Kumar Verma, Mrigen Deka, Rashmi Yadav, Swati Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1090-1094.
- Ethnomedicinal wisdom among local tribes in Hamirpur valley, Himachal Pradesh, India
Swati Sharma, Akanksha Thakur, Priti Verma, Sweta Kumari, Shikha Sharma, Vikrant Arya
. 2012; 2(2): 88-94.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW