|34 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Study on Awareness and Utilization of Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) Services among Adolescent Girls in Urban Area of Davanagere Taluk
Swathi S Aithal, Sandhya Rani Javalkar, Satish Ghatage
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 851-855.
- Awareness of diabetic retinopathy and barriers for eye screening among adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus attending tertiary care teaching hospital, Davanagere, Karnataka
Manu A S, Shubha Bakkappa Davalgi, Swathi S Aithal, Babu Dilip
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 686-690.
- A study on reasons for nonadherence to 99DOTS among HIV-tuberculosis coinfected patients in Davanagere district, Karnataka
Satish Ghatage, Anurupa M S, Swathi S Aithal, Shubha D B, Navinkumar Angadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 805-808.
- Assessment of fetal malnutrition by body mass index and intra uterine growth curves: a comparative study
Madhava Kamath K., Swathi S. Rao, Rathika D. Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 773-777.
- Prediction of mode of delivery in term pregnancies: development of scoring system
Swathi Kotha, Pralhad Kushtagi, Krishnapriya Radhakrishnan
. 2015; 4(5): 1283-1290.
- Evans syndrome with severe thrombocytopenia: a rare presentation
Rugmini Kamalamma, Siddaraju ML, Swathi Badam, Niranjan Mahankali
. 2016; 3(4): 1474-1476.
- Design and Optimization of Hydrodynamically Balanced Oral In situ Gel of Glipizide
G. Swathi, P. K. Lakshmi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 031-038.
- Morbidity and mortality profile of late preterm neonates as compared to term neonates from a tertiary care centre in Mysore, India
Savitha M. R., Swathi S. Sanjee
. 2016; 3(1): 164-168.
- Performance of Rajasri Birds under Intensive and Backyard System of Management
Srinivas Gurram, Kishan Kumar, M., Swathi Bora, Raju Sagi, Vijay Kolli, Shiva Prasad Ch.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 106-110.
- Vulval leiomyoma: a rare clinical entity
Amudha P., Kalarani E., Karthika Devi A., Swathi M.
. 2016; 5(4): 1254-1256.
- Histopathological correlation of abnormal uterine bleeding in perimenopausal women
Prasanna Byna, Shireesha Siddula, Swathi Kolli, Mahaboob V. Shaik
. 2015; 4(6): 1875-1878.
- Ocular trauma
Anil Kumar Bhupally, Sindu Sulekha Chigiri, Swathi M., Rohini M., Shruthi T.
. 2015; 3(12): 3714-3719.
- Disease Incidence and Health Management of Animals at Draught Affected Marathawada Region of Maharashtra
Hariprasad Aithal, Samir Kumar Das, Kiran Narayan Bhilegaonkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 248-254.
- Study of clinicopathological factors, surgical approaches and their outcome in 20 cases of pilonidal sinus
Rajalakshmi G, R. N. Raikar, Harshavardhan Kushal Shetty, Swathi C. Prabhu, Pratheek Sharma
. 2014; 2(2): 575-579.
- Relationship Between Cardiovascular function and Markers of Adiposity in Young Female Subjects
Dipayan Choudhuri, Soma Choudhuri, Manjunath Aithal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 161-164.
- Low level termination of external carotid artery and its clinical significance: A case report
Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 160-163.
- Training Need Assessment for Veterinary Officers of Maharashtra
Samir Kumar Das, Hari Prasad Aithal, Kiran Narayan Bhilegaonkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 303-308.
- A study of risk factors and consequences of asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnant women and feto-maternal outcome
Prasanna Byna, Naimisha Muvva, Swathi Kolli, Mahaboob V. Shaik
. 2015; 4(5): 1300-1305.
- Thyroid abnormality in perimenopausal women with abnormal uterine bleeding
Prasanna Byna, Shireesha Siddula, Swathi Kolli, Mahaboob V. Shaik
. 2015; 3(11): 3250-3253.
- Comparison of bupivacaine, xylazine and buprenorphine with ketamine combination for spinal analgesia in buffalo calves
Rekha Pathak, K. Pratap, Amarpal, P Kinjavdekar, H.P. Aithal, Pankaj
. 2012; 5(12): 754-761.
- Hematological and Biochemical Parameters of Three Indigenous Chickens during Summer Season
Swathi Bora, Srinivas Gurram, Raju Sagi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 47-52.
- Profile of unintentional injury among under five children in coastal Karnataka, India: a cross-sectional study
Prafulla Shriyan, Vidya Prabhu, K Seema Aithal, Uday N Yadav, Miti J Orgochukwu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1317-1319.
- Assessment of drug use pattern using World Health Organization prescribing indicators in a tertiary care hospital in Mangalore: A cross-sectional study
Akshitha S Ragam, Swathi Acharya, Rajendra Holla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1026-1030.
- Effect of Sex on Hematological and Biochemical Parameters in Three Indigenous Chickens in Telangana Region
Swathi Bora, Gurram Srinivas, Raju Sagi, Tunga Ravi, Kandula Srikanth, Bobbili Rajender
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 231-237.
- A rare case of bifurcated lesser occipital nerve in the posterior triangle of the neck
Naveen Kumar, Jyothsna Patil, K. G. Mohandas Rao, Melanie Rose D’Souza, B. Satheesha Nayak, P. Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 184-186.
- Morbidity Profile of Workers in Brick Kilns under a Gram Panchayat, South India
Navya C J, Deepthi Shanbhag, Naveen R, Swathi S, Laviena M, Krupa T
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 104-108.
- Amelioration Effect of Herbal Immunomodulators on Haemobiochemical and Cortisol Levels of Broilers under Heat Stress
Gurram Srinivas, Daida Krishna, Swathi Bora, Vijay Kollu, Raju Sagi, Tunga Ravi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 201-208.
- Antiproliferative and apoptosis inducing potential of whole plant extracts of Sesuvium portulacastrum against different cancer cell lines
Sathvika Chintalapani, M. S. Swathi, Mangamoori Lakshmi Narasu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 38-43.
- Bioadhesive HPMC Gel Containing Gelatin Nanoparticles for Intravaginal Delivery of Tenofovir
Sreejan Manna, Uppadi Swathi Lakshmi, Manasa Racharla, Pratyusha Sinha, Lakshmi Kanta Kanthal, S. P. N. Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 022-029.
- Effect of acute isotonic exercise on cardiovascular functional status among adolescents with different body mass indices
Swathi Ammireddy, Yogananda Reddy Indla, Yanadi Reddy Male, Rameshwari Reddy, Rameswarudu Mummadi, Yamini Devulapally, Aleemuddin Mohammed, Srilekha Varikunta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 563-566.
- Dystocia Due to Unilateral Elbow Flexion and Arthrogryposis in a Cow Calf - A Case Report
Kamalakar Gurram, Rao Dhilleswara Savara, Swathi Yandrapu, Rambabu Kalaka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 110-113.
- Chronotype and academic performance of adolescents
Yogananda Reddy Indla, Mohammed Aleemuddin, Yamini Devulapally, Yanadi Reddy Male, Rameshwari Reddy, Rameswarudu Mummadi, Swathi Ammireddy, Srilekha Varikunta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 464-467.
- Study habits and academic performance of first year MBBS students
Sreelekha V, Yogananda Reddy Indla, Rameswari Reddy R, Rameswarudu M, Swathi A, Yamini D, Aleem Uddin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1831-1834.
- A retrospective analysis to assess correlation between habit association and site involved, treatment provided, and its outcome in oral leukoplakia patients
Tatapudi Ramesh, Gurugubelli Upendra, Bandaru Sravani Krishna, Dathar Sahithi, Priyankesh Sinha, Myla Swathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1070-1076.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW