|249 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- How to write a thesis?
Swapnil s Agarwal, Preeti Yadav, Krishnadutt Chavali, Lavlesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 86-90.
- Predictive significance of C reactive protein in spontaneous preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study
Ajay Halder, Rachana Agarwal, Saroj Sharma, Sudesh Agarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 47-51.
- A case control study to compare laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy and total abdominal hysterectomy
Lata Agarwal, Kiran Agarwal, Vijender Agrawal, Mahender Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 93-96.
- An epidemiological study of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital of western Rajasthan, India
Ghansham Agarwal, Kuldeep Singh Bithu, Renu Agarwal
. 2016; 3(4): 1249-1251.
- A rare case of spontaneous expulsion of a very large fibroid
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Apurva Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 449-450.
- To study the painless labour by epidural analgesia and its effects on cardiotocographic parameters and labour
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Seema Dwivedi, Anchal Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 666-670.
- A comparison of visual analog scale and Wong Baker facial pain scale for pain measurement in post lower caesarean section case
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Rita Mahto
. 2016; 5(9): 3032-3035.
- Comparative evaluation of the efficacy and safety of ormeloxifene and norethisterone in dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Neha Agarwal, Saroj Singh, Shikha Singh, Mohita Agarwal, Pallavi Manocha
. 2013; 2(2): 194-198.
- Relationship between gestational age and mode of delivery with neonatal septicemia
Veerendra Mehar, Saksham Agarwal, Ruby Singh, Abhishek Agarwal, Nikhar Agrawal, Aditi Majethia
. 2016; 3(3): 891-895.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Factors Influencing Medication Adherence among Hypertensive Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
Aarti M Nagarkar, Swapnil A Gadhave, Ishor Sharma, Ankita Choure, Donald Morisky
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 559-563.
- Modified technique in Freyer’s prostatectomy to achieve hemostasis
Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kanake
. 2015; 2(4): 609-611.
- Association of electrocardiogram abnormalities in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients with special reference to QTc interval
Rakesh Gaharwar, Swapnil B. Molke, Ajay Pal Singh, O. P. Jatav
. 2015; 2(4): 379-382.
- A clinical study on social stigma and trends of contraception at a tertiary care centre
Shubhra Agarwal, Rehana Najam, Arjit Agarwal
. 2016; 5(12): 4271-4274.
- A rare presentation: duplication of testis
Girish Jatkar, Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Amit Pothare
. 2014; 1(2): 108-111.
- Pattern of sexually transmitted infections and reproductive tract infections in women of reproductive age group attending sexually transmitted infections clinic at a tertiary care hospital
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Apurva Agarwal, Neha Kirti, Neha Yadav
. 2016; 5(8): 2701-2703.
- Visual inspection with acetic acid for cervical cancer screening in a tertiary health care centre
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Arti Katiyar
. 2016; 5(3): 752-756.
- Small bowel perforation secondary to unusual foreign body - a case report
Atish Bansod, Pranay Mehsare, Swapnil Kolpakwar, Manjunatha Jantli, Lavanya Laxminarayan
. 2016; 3(4): 2362-2364.
- Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a case report
Harish Agarwal, Deeptanshu Agarwal, Priyadarshi Srivastava
. 2016; 3(4): 1080-1081.
- Menstrual Hygiene: Knowledge and Practice among Adolescent Girls of Rural Sabarkantha District
Vijay Agarwal, Manish J Fancy, Harsh Shah, Akshita S Agarwal, Jay Harish Shah, Snehil Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 597-601.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- A randomized study comparing rectally administered misoprostol after spinal anesthesia versus intramuscular oxytocin for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in caesarean section
Madhuri Alwani, Swapnil Singh, Ratna Thakur, Sunita Mishra
. 2014; 3(3): 512-515.
- Intra peritoneal ascending colon in parastomal hernial sac
Moorat Singh Yadav, Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Swapnil Wankhede, Pradeep Saxena
. 2014; 2(2): 786-788.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Study of causes and complications of intra uterine fetal death (IUFD)
Swapnil Patel, Rajal Thaker, Parul Shah, Siddhartha Majumder
. 2014; 3(4): 931-935.
- Pattern of congenital malformations in newborn: a hospital-based study
Swapnil R. Jain, Jayashree D. Naik, Babasaheb R. Dhakne, Priya M. Prabhu, Sandesh V. Kamble, Madhuri P. Mathurkar
. 2016; 4(2): 524-528.
- Pharmacognostical Evaluation of Surana Kanda (corm of Amorphophallus Campanulatus Linn.)
Swapnil Y Chaudhari, Harisha CR, Galib , Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 41-45.
- A study to assess injection practices at different levels of health care facilities in district Gwalior, M.P., India
Leena Bhargo, Ranjana Tiwari, Swapnil Jain, Praveen Yuwane, Maan Bahador Rajpoot, Sakshi Tiwari
. 2014; 2(3): 1020-1025.
- Ayurvedic principles of preventing diseases through life style regulation
Vishnu Dutta Agarwal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 39-43.
- Identification of a Common Protein Moiety of Aeromonas Strains Using Western Blot Technique
N. Sachan, R. K. Agarwal, V. P. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 37-44.
- Study on Outer Membrane Protein (OMP) Profile of Aeromonas Strains using SDS- PAGE
N Sachan, R K Agarwal, V P Singh
. 2012; 5(3): 173-177.
- ROLE OF YOGIC PRACTICES IN PSYCHOSOMATIC MALE IMPOTENCY
H.S.K. AGARWAL, R.D. SHARMA, K.N. UDUPA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1986; 5(1): 23-28.
- Influence of habitual deep squatting on kinematics of lower extremity, pelvis and trunk
Bela M. Agarwal, Robert van Deursen, Rajani P. Mullerpatan
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2018; 7(1): 1-19.
- Evaluation of Accredited Social Health Activist’s Activities in Janani Suraksha Yojna in a Rural Area of Gwalior District, Madhya Pradesh
Ram Niwas Mahore, Anil K Agarwal, Sangeeta Kori
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 60-63.
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anaesthesia with BiPAP- A case report
Ashok Jadon, Neelam Sinha, Prashant S Agarwal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2009; 34(1): 117-119.
- A study of seroprevalence and determinants of HIV and HBsAg among antenatal mothers in tertiary and secondary care hospital at Bareilly
Parnnika Agarwal, Nitesh Mohan, Parbodh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 712-715.
- To assess the role fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of hemoptysis
Ashwin Songara, Rohit Mukherjee, Swapnil Shikha, Awadesh P. S. Solanki, Tanay Joshi, Deepika Patel
. 2016; 4(7): 2576-2582.
- A randomized controlled double-blinded prospective study of the efficacy of low dose of Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to intrathecal Bupivacaine in hysterectomies
Sangeeta Agarwal Bansal, Vinita Agarwal Bansal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 876-880.
- Preferred Practice Patterns for Presumed Viral Kerato-Conjunctivitis in Central India
Prakashchand Agarwal, Saroj Gupta, Anjali Sharma, V K Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 54-56.
- Sacral Index is More Reliable than Kimura’s Base Wing Index for Sex Determination of a Sacrum
Shweta Asthana, Sumit Gupta, Mahendra Khatri, GC Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 71-74.
- Prevalence of Developmental Delay and Factors Affecting the Development Status among Under 5 Children in an Urban Slum of Agra City
Disha Agarwal, Shailendra Singh Chaudhary, Sandeep Sachdeva, Sunil Kumar Misra, Prashant Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 474-479.
- An evaluation of merits of total hip arthroplasty done for traumatic and non-traumatic displaced fracture neck of femur
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Harnam Singh Madan, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1632-1635.
- Drainage in primary cemented total knee arthroplasty required or not? A comparative study among northern Indian subjects
Vipul Agarwal, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Abhishek Singh, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel, Sarina Agarwal, Harnam Singh Madan
. 2016; 4(5): 1645-1648.
- A Scenario of Serum TNF α and C – Reactive Protein in Acute Ischemic Stroke and their Prognostic Significance
Zainab Yaseen, Sarita Agarwal, Manjula Shantaram, Debasish Chowdhury
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(4): 135-143.
- Self-reported Awareness of Oral Health and Infant Oral Health among Pregnant Women in Mangalore, India- A Prenatal Survey
Varghese Chacko, Ramya Shenoy, Hridya E. Prasy, Sheetal Agarwal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 109-115.
- Evaluation of Stress urinary incontinence among non pregnant female patients in a tertiary care hospital
Shraddha Agarwal, Ashwin Vacchani, Jigisha Chauhan, Sneha .C. Halpati
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 73-76.
- Awareness of Cervical Cancer Screening among Paramedical Staff and Students in An Institution of Northern India
Manisha Gupta, Megha Yadav, Neelima Agarwal, Raksha Arora
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 333-336.
- Prevalence and risk factors of varicose veins, skin trophic changes, and venous symptoms among northern Indian population
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Parth Nathwani, Pooja Goyal, Shewtank Goel
. 2016; 4(5): 1678-1682.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- Study of clinical profile and certain modifiable risk factors associated with acute respiratory infection cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital
Jayashree D. Naik, Swapnil R. Jain, Madhuri P. Mathurkar, Sandeep P. Suryawanshi, Sandesh V. Kamble, Sandeep D. Babar
. 2016; 3(1): 129-133.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- A Study of Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls in Rural Area of Bhopal District
Sheloj M Joshi, Swarna Likhar, Sanjay S Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Umashankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 191-194.
- Role of hysteroscopy in management of abnormal uterine bleeding in perimenopausal women
Gurcharan Kaur, Priya Agarwal
. 2016; 5(6): 1690-1694.
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus at Tertiary Care Centre
Vikram B Vikhe, Shubhangi A Kanitkar, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Anu N Gaikwad, Meenakshi Kalyan, Rajani R Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 377-380.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Tobacco Use in Rural Community of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India): A Cross Sectional Study
Anand M Dixit, Pankaj K Jain, Renu Agarwal, Sandip Gupta, Sushil K Shukla, Vidya Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 16-20.
- Evaluation of post-placental intrauterine device (PPIUCD) in terms of awareness, acceptance, and expulsion in a tertiary care centre
Geeta Katheit, Juhi Agarwal
. 2013; 2(4): 539-543.
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma together with leiomyosarcoma in a single patient: a rare case report
Reema Jain, Rita Ranjan, Poonam Agarwal
. 2016; 5(4): 1239-1241.
- Epidemiological variants in mentally ill patients : a cross-sectional study in mental hospital patients of Ahmedabad city
Medhavi Agarwal, Jaimin Patel, Janmesh Shah, Mrudula Lala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 691-694.
- Seroprevalence of antistreptolysin O antibodies in a tertiary health care centre in Haryana, India: a three year retrospective study
Aakanksha Sharma, Shipra Agarwal, Kiran Bala, Uma Chaudhary
. 2016; 4(7): 2636-2638.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Predictive value of electroencephalography for developmental outcome at 6 month of age in full term neonates with seizures
Jyotsana Shrivastava, Akhil Singh, Amit Agarwal
. 2015; 2(4): 325-328.
- A study on plication of piles
Sanjeev Agarwal, Ritu Mehta, C. P. Joshi
. 2016; 3(2): 786-791.
- Assessment of response of microdermabrasion with 2% kojic acid in melasma
Kalpana Gupta, Nidheesh Agarwal
. 2016; 4(6): 1868-1872.
- Epidemiological evaluation (age, sex, mode of injury, organ injured) of two hundred and sixty two cases of trauma admitted through the emergency department of tertiary care centre and their relation to mortality
Moorat Singh Yadav, Vibhore Agarwal
. 2016; 4(6): 1845-1848.
- A rare case of late atypical post-partum eclampsia
Sanjay Singh, Raju Agarwal
. 2015; 4(5): 1645-1646.
- Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo myelopathy): a rare mitochondrial disorder
Sheesham Agarwal, Nikita Tripathi, Anurag Singh, Suresh Verma
. 2016; 3(1): 285-287.
- Nevus sebaceus of Jadassohn: an unusual case report with review of literature
Shilpi Sahu, Akshay Agarwal, Reeta Dhar
. 2016; 4(5): 1772-1774.
- Knowledge of Emergency Contraception among Reproductive Age Group of Married Women in Field Practicing Area of RMCH, Bareilly
Syed E Mahmood, Ajay K Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 149-154.
- Maternal and fetal factors observed with late preterm births
Madhusudan Dey, Raju Agarwal, Devkalyan Maji, Uttara A. Kohli
. 2015; 3(8): 1969-1973.
- Ruptured Primary Ovarian Ectopic Pregnancy: A rare case report
Swapnil Singh, Madhuri Alwani, Kamal Malukani
. 2015; 4(2): 480-482.
- Is vegetarian young adult male more affected by vitamin B12 deficiency anemia? A hospital based study
Shivraj Meena, Mohd. Arif, Vinod S. Jatav, Vinit Agarwal
. 2016; 3(3): 727-730.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- ACORUS CALAMUS – A LIPID LOWERING AGENT
R.C. ARORA, NAVNIT AGARWAL, SUNITA ARORA, RAVINDRA KUMAR SINGH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 1986; 5(2): 33-35.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy: a case report
Menka Verma, Vinita Agarwal, Megha Sharma, Pramila Yadav
. 2016; 5(11): 4082-4083.
- Autoimplantation therapy for the management of extensive molluscumcontagiosum: a novel treatment approach
Kalpana Gupta, Anurag Bareth, Nidheesh Agarwal
. 2016; 4(5): 1392-1396.
- Incidence of atherosclerosis in different coronary arteries and its relation with myocardial infarction - A randomised study in 300 autopsy hearts in a tertiary care hospital.
Bharati M Jha, Divya Naik, Anshul Agarwal, Sayantan Jana, Mubin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): -.
- Incidence of atherosclerosis in different coronary arteries and its relation with myocardial infarction- A randomized study in 300 autopsy hearts in a tertiary care hospital
Bharti M. Jha, Divya Naik, Anshul Agarwal, Sayantan Jana, Mubin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 836-839.
- Post utilization survey of RSBY beneficiaries in civil hospital, Ahmedabad: A cross sectional study
Jaimin Pravinbhai Patel, Janmesh Shah, Medhavi Agarwal, Geeta Kedia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1073-1076.
- Injection Safety and Practices following Needle Stick Injuries An Occupational Risk to Health Care Providers In Gujarat
Harsh D Shah, Bonny H Shah, Hiren R Solanki, Vijay R Agarwal, Priyank A Parmar , Kiran M Narkhede
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 98-102.
- Sputum Smear Conversion during an Alternative Method for Providing “Directly Observed Therapy Short Course” In A Rural Setup through Mobile Team
Lalit Singh, Anurag Agarwal, Anurag Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 69-72.
- Epidemiological Trends of Malaria Cases in Rural Health and Training Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Leena Balpande, Sanjay K Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 227-229.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Role of cytology, colposcopy and colposcopic directed biopsy in the evaluation of unhealthy cervix
Alpana Agrawal, Amita Sharma, Manisha Gupta, Neelima Agarwal
. 2016; 5(11): 3765-3769.
- Fetal Doppler for prediction of adverse perinatal outcome in preeclampsia in a low resource setting
Smriti Agrawal, Vinita Das, Anjoo Agarwal, Amita Pandey
. 2016; 5(10): 3439-3443.
- To study the association between initial fetal crown-rump length and subsequent abortion in a viable first trimester pregnancy
Rujuta Balsane, Jyotsna Vyas, Lata Rajoria, Pratibha Agarwal, Surbhi Gupta
. 2016; 5(6): 1744-1747.
- Evaluating condom catheter balloon tamponade in non-traumatic postpartum haemorrhage resistant to medical management
Syed Nawaz Ahmad, Sunita Seth, Shefali Agarwal, Swati Choudhary
. 2016; 5(6): 1874-1878.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia on imatinib therapy
Manisha Singhal, Khushbu Meena, Neelam Bharadwaj, Renuka Mundaliya, Shruti Agarwal
. 2016; 5(3): 913-915.
- A comparative study of efficacy of gabapentin in inflammation induced neuropathic animal pain models with conventional analgesic diclofenac
Arunim Swarup, Ruchika Agarwal, Sunil Malhotra, Abhay Shankar Dube
. 2016; 4(5): 1429-1432.
- Utilization of antenatal care and its influence on fetal-maternal outcome: a tertiary care experience
Rajlaxmi Mundhra, Ahanthem S. Singh, Manika Agarwal, Rakesh Kumar
. 2013; 2(4): 600-606.
- Role of squash smear technique in intraoperative diagnosis of CNS tunmors
Bharti Jha, Viral Patel, Komal Patel, Anshul Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 889-892.
- Isolated orbital myocysticercosis in a Muslim boy
Anita Thakur, Ruchika Agarwal, A. M. Jain, Nutan Saxena
. 2015; 3(9): 2485-2487.
- Effectiveness of alpha blockers + corticosteroid in expulsion of ureteric stones: A clinical observation
Vijay P Srivastava, Chandra P Pandey, Mohd Arshad Raza, Keshav K Agarwal, CGS Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 693-695.
- Sirenomelia: a case report with literature review
Latika Sahu, Sunita Singh, Gauri Gandhi, Krishna Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 430-432.
- A case report on the management of a broken haemodialysis catheter in the femoral vein
Sharad Seth, Seema Seth, Pramod Kumar, Nitin Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 892-893.
- Correlation of Pap smear and visual inspection with acetic acid for screening of premalignant and malignant lesion of cervix
Anshu Singh, Kalpana Singh, Nisha Rani Agarwal
. 2015; 3(9): 2382-2385.
- Changing trends in cesarean delivery: rate and indications
Manju Agarwal, Madhureema Verma, Apurva Garg
. 2016; 5(10): 3522-3524.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy for renal pelvis stone in a crossed fused ectopic kidney: a case report
Rajeev Sarpal, Tarun Chaudhary, Manoj Biswas, Shikhar Agarwal, Ankur Mittal
. 2016; 4(11): 5080-5084.
- Cutaneous horn developing over a verrucous carcinoma: a rare entity with an unusual presentation
Rajesh Gupta, Prashant Lavania, Vikas Kumar Bansal, Neelabh Agarwal, Aradhana Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 988-990.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW