|37 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Working scenario of doctors during early days of coronavirus disease 2019 in India: Lessons for future
Suyog Sindhu, Medhavi Gautam, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 949-954.
- Rimonabant: Boom to ban
Suyog S Jain, Vitthal B Karande, Karuna B Ramteke, Girish T Raparti
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2011; 2(2): 45-50.
- EMANCIPATION OF A WOMAN IN SUNETRA GUPTA’S MEMORIES OF RAIN
C. Sindhu, N. S. Vishnu Priya
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 147-149.
- DECISION TREE ANALYSIS OF THE ROLE OF ANALGESICS IN CONTROLLING POSTOPERATIVE PAIN FOLLOWING ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Swathi UB, Sindhu Ramesh, S.Pradeep
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 3203-3210.
- A Review on Structures Mimicked from Nature and their Concepts
Sindhu Nachiar.S., Satyanarayanan.K.S., Lakshmipathy.M., Shilpa.P.
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 1273-1280.
- SECURING DATA TRANSFER THROUGH HUMAN BODY WITH AUTHENTICATION
L.arthi, L. Sindhu, T. bharath, L. sandhya, Reshmasrikrishnan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3748-3757.
- AN INVESTIGATION PROCESS OF BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Anandh S, Sindhu Nachiar S, Prakash P, Boojith C S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 8185-8195.
- A REVIEW ON LEAN CONSTRUCTION APPROACH FOR INDIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Anandh S , Preethiba Mariappan , Sindhu Nachiar S, Sai Abeshek C S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 9330-9337.
- A REVIEW ON INTRODUCING SAFETY ON CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY WITH LEAN CONSTRUCTION HYPOTHESIS
Anandh S, Sai Abeshek C S , Sindhu Nachiar S, Preethiba Mariappan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 9595-9602.
- A STUDY TO ASSESS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PLANNED TEACHING PROGRAMME ON KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICES REGARDING BODY MECHANICS AND HANDLING OF PATIENT AMONG MULTIPURPOSE HEALTH WORKERS IN SELECTED HOSPITALS OF SANGLI,,MIRAJ, KUPWAD CORPORATION AREA
Mrs Manisha Sunil kulkarni, Mrs. Sindhu Rajesh Gaikwad
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(3): 2155-2165.
- Success Rate of Endodontic Treatment in Mandibular First Molar Performed in A Clinical Setup - A Retrospective Data on One Year Evaluation
Immadi Laxmi Sujith Kumar, Sindhu Ramesh , Deepak.S
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(4): 60-69.
- INJURY PROFILE IN KARATE ATHLETES- A LITERATURE REVIEW
Sajjan Pal, Joginder Yadav, Sheetal Kalra, Bijender Sindhu
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 1150-1155.
- Anorectic drugs: an experimental and clinical perspective –A Review
Sindhu Priya K ,Lakshmi.Thangavelu ,Geetha RV ,Rajeshkumar.S, Raghunandhakumar.S, Anitha Roy
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(5): 106-112.
- DESIGN OF CIRCULAR RING RESONATOR MICROSTRIP BAND PASS FILTER AT KU BAND
Govardhani. Immadi, M. Venkata Narayana, A. Navya, M. S. V. S. L. Sreejasree , D. Sai Krishna, V. Sri Sindhu
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 465-467.
- Congenital adnexal cyst in a newborn: diagnostic dilemma
Thumjaa A., Sindhu Maru, Vamsi Krishna Reddy K., Rajaselvan R.
. 2016; 3(1): 271-272.
- Prevalence of raised IgE levels and absolute eosinophil count in bronchiolitis in children aged 2 months-2 years in tertiary care hospital
Elango Krishnan, Raja Periyasamy, Sindhu Bharathi
. 2016; 4(9): 3963-3967.
- Complete axial torsion of the gravid uterus by 180 degrees
Leelavathi Basava, Priyankur Roy, Sindhu Sree G., Anusha Priya V., Impana S.
. 2015; 4(6): 2074-2076.
- Ectrodadactyly: a rare case report
Sindhu Maru, Thumjaa Annamalai, Raja Selvan R, Vamsi Krishna Reddy K.
. 2016; 3(3): 1121-1122.
- Postparacentesis vulvar edema in ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome
Sindhu Bhairavi, Jisha Rajendran, Soumiyaroop Dash, Sebanti Dash
. 2016; 5(11): 4064-4066.
- Gastric cancer in young patients under the age of 35 years: a hospital based study
Swodeep Mohanty, Krupa Sindhu Panda
. 2016; 3(4): 1933-1936.
- Sexual health education- is it still a taboo? A survey from an urban school in Puducherry
Jayasree Manivasakan, Sindhu Sankaran
. 2014; 3(1): 158-161.
- Analysis of caesarean sections according to Robson’s ten group classification system at a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sneha Badwe Dhodapkar, Sindhu Bhairavi, Mary Daniel, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 4(3): 745-749.
- A study on prevalence of bronchial asthma among school children in field practice area of medical college in Central Karnataka
Arun BJ, Adheep B. Amberkar, Anirudh AT, Sindhu P, Niranjan Nagaraj
. 2015; 2(4): 274-278.
- A STUDY ON ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS IN HOSPITALIZED PEDIATRIC PATIENTS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL
Arya Radhakrishnan Sindhu, Merin Sebastian, Parvathy R. Panicker, Sudha Muthusamy, Venkateswaramurthy Nallasamy, Sambathkumar Ramanathan, Sattanathankaliya Perumal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 72-76.
- Comparative evaluation of angiotensin receptor blockers with or without statins in the teatment of essential hypertension in a tertiary health care setup
Shalu Bawa, Shaktibala Dutta, Hitender Kumar, Mirza Atif Beg, Amit Varma, Saubhagya Sindhu, Mohammad Anjoom
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 850-854.
- Drug utilization pattern in acne vulgaris in skin outpatients department of a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Santosh Kumar, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Anil Kumar Mehta, Mohammad Anjoom, Saubhagya Sindhu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 855-858.
- Study on drug prescribing pattern in hypertensive patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mirza Atif Beg, Shaktibala Dutta, Amit Varma, Ravi Kant, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Saubhagya Sindhu, Santosh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 922-926.
- Magnitude and Factors Influencing Diarrhea among Under-5 Children in Rural Areas of Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Ravi M Rajegowda, Bharatesh D Basti, Janakiraman Pichandi, Sindhu L, Avinash R Bharani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 216-219.
- Effect of sleep on academic performance among male and female medical students
Sai Sindhu Vinakoti, Gaikwad Rajanand Damaji, Latheef Kasala, Naveen Kumar Zakkula, Lavanya Maturi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1180-1184.
- Information Management Behaviour of Dairy Farmers in Cuddalore District of Tamil Nadu
Gopi Raju, Sindhu Madanur Gowda, Thilakar Ponniah, Manivannan Arunachalam, Mathialagan Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 119-124.
- Comparative evaluation of topical carboxymethyl cellulose either alone or in combination with topical corticosteroid in the treatment of dry eye in a tertiary-care teaching hospital
Saubhagya Sindhu, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Sanjeev Kumar Mittal, Sushobhan Das Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 207-211.
- A comparative analysis of cost-effectiveness of topical medications for the treatment of dry eye syndrome in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Saubhagya Sindhu, Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Sanjeev Mittal, Sushobhan Das Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 481-485.
- A psychotropic drug use study among depression patients attending private psychiatric practitioners of Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shaktibala Dutta, Vijay Kaul, Mirza Atif Beg, Saubhagya Sindhu, Nand Kishore Singh, Srihari Dutta, Shalu Bawa, Mohammad Anjoom, Ankita Negi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 634-638.
- Preferred drug usage among patients attending ophthalmology outpatient department for the treatment of dry eye syndrome in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Shaktibala Dutta, Mirza Atif Beg, Shalu Bawa, Saubhagya Sindhu, Mohammad Anjoom, Sanjeev Kumar Mittal, Yogesh Kumar, Ankita Negi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 217-221.
- Preliminary in vitro antimicrobial screening of chemical constituents isolated from the root of Lepleae mayombensis (Meliaceae)
Lazare Sidjui Sidjui, Yvan Anderson Ngandjui Tchangoue, Sindhu Radhakrishnan, Perumal Karthiga, Paul Djomgoue, Rufin Marie Kouipou Toghueo, Louis Claire Ndel Famen, Gurumasy Annadurai, Gabriel Ngosong
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 035-041.
- Prevalence and factors related to the unmet need for family planning among married women in the rural community of South India
Sindhu L, Praveen Kumar B A, Subramaniyan P, Prasad D V, Avinash R, Janakiraman P
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 355-359.
- An Emerging Status of Anaplasmosis in Cattle - A Short study
Tarun Kumar, Neelesh Sindhu, Gaurav Charaya, Ankit Kumar, Parmod Kumar, Gauri Chandratere, Divya Agnihotri, Rajesh Khurana
. 2015; 8(6): -.