|2822 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Antimicrobial prescribing pattern in urinary tract infection in a tertiary care hospital
Samira Kumar Naik, Satyajit Samal, Susanta Kumar Sahu, Bhabagrahi Rath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1318-1322.
- Platelet dysfunction in pre-eclamptic mothers
Purnima Meher, Sunil Kumar Jena, Sitanshu Kumar Meher
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2483-2486.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Perception of vibration threshold is a marker of diabetic neuropathy
Satarupa Dash, Atanu Kumar Thakur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 1003-1006.
- Distribution of blood group and its relation to bleeding time and clotting time
Meena Mirdha, Sunil Kumar Jena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2566-2569.
- Evaluation of accuracy of computed topographic- based navigation assisted pedicle screw placement in thoracolumbar spine fracture
Mukesh Dhruw, Pravin Kumar Jangde, Surendra Kanwar
. 2016; 4(5): 1470-1474.
- Association of body mass index, urinary pH and urolithiasis
Surendra Kumar Shrivastava, Mool Chand Songra, Romil Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 1598-1602.
- Comparison of gallium nitride derived light-emitting diodes and compact fluorescent lamp phototherapy units in management of neonatal hyperbilirubinemia
Pankaj Kumar Jain, Surendra Meena, Kailash Meena
. 2016; 3(3): 1045-1049.
- A comparative study between ProSeal laryngeal mask airway and endotracheal tube for ease of insertion and haemodynamic changes in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy under general anaesthesia
Veena Patodi, Maina Singh, Surendra K. Sethi, Vini N. Depal, Neena Jain, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 4(12): 5334-5340.
- Role of cultural practices in neonatal sepsis
Anil Goel, SK Murmu, S Shah, GS Chawla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 680-683.
- Effectiveness of first-aid training on school children of urban area of Sambalpur District, Odisha
Prakash Chandra Panda, Smita Kumari Panda, Shilpa Karir, Aliva Patra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 838-842.
- Hydrophilic Matrix Based Oral Controlled Release Tablets of Melt Sonocrystallized Simvastatin
Surendra Tripathy, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Dilip Kumar Patel, Narahari Narayan Palei
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 041-047.
- A case control study of role of lipid profile in polycystic ovarian syndrome: is there any role in non-obese polycystic ovary syndrome?
Soumya Ranjan Panda, Prashant Kumar Rout, Charu Chandra
. 2016; 5(6): 1981-1984.
- Development of Pharmacovigilance Culture
Eda Surendra, Ramulu Garlapati
. 2020; 10(1): 01-04.
- Oxidative stress in sickle cell disease - A tertiary hospital experience in Western Odisha
Sumitra Bhoi, Seema Shah, Anil Kumar Goel, Arti Dhingra, Pramila Kumari Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 970-973.
- NATURAL TREATMENT ALTERNATIVE FOR PSORIASIS: A REVIEW ON HERBAL RESOURCES
Kamlesh Kumar Singh, Surendra Tripathy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 114-121.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- Outcome and donor site morbidity of buccal versus lingual mucosal graft in substitution urethroplasty for anterior urethral stricture
Surendra K. Shrivastava, M. C. Songra, Naraindas Kewlani
. 2016; 3(3): 1465-1469.
- Synthesis, antimicrobial evaluation and QSAR studies of N'-benzylidene/(1-phenylethylidene)undec-10-enehydrazides
Shashi Kumar, Rakesh Narang, Surendra Kumar Nayak, Sachin Kumar Singh, Balasubramanian Narasimhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 104-116.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- A study on the knowledge, attitude, and the practice of generic medicines among the doctors in a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Roopa Prasad Nayak, Surendra Kumar Vidyarthi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 39-44.
- Prevalence and pattern of substance abuse among school childern in nothern India: A rapid assesment study
Syed Shuja Qadri, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Surendra Kumar Ahluwalia, Rambha Pathak, Humaira Bashir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 273-282.
- Intraepidermal injection of autologous non-cultured epidermal cell suspension in lesions of stable vitiligo: A novel method of repigmenting vitiligo
Surendra Kumar, Taniya Mehta, Sumitra Nain, Shyam Sunder Pandey, Anil Kumar Gulati, Jyoti Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 648-653.
- Cardiovascular risk assessment in population from urban and sub urban areas of Eastern part of Odisha, India
Shubhransu Patro, Surendra N. Behera, Basanta K. Behera, Gagan C. Misra
. 2016; 3(3): 632-637.
- Synthesis, molecular docking and QSAR studies of 2, 4-disubstituted thiazoles as antimicrobial agents
Preeti Arora, Rakesh Narang, Sonam Bhatia, Surendra Kumar Nayak, Sachin Kumar Singh, Balasubramanian Narasimhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 028-042.
- Dendrimers: A Review on Synthetic Approaches
Vivek Gupta, Surendra Kumar Nayak
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 117-122.
- Modeling and Docking of Cysteine Protease-A (CPA) of Leishmania donovani
Sindhuprava Rana, Jay Prakash Mahato, Maneesh Kumar, Surendra Sarsaiya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 179-184.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Environmental biotoxicity screening of some pyrrole and
1,4-dihydropyridine heterocyclic derivatives
A. Idhayadhulla, Aseer Manilal, Behailu Merdekios, R. Surendra Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 101-105.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Tympanosclerosis causing blockage of Middle Ear Cleft
Nitesh Mohan, Surendra Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 61-62.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Assessment of Sahiyya (Accredited Social Health Activist) in Relation to Child Health in Ranchi, Jharkhand
Shilpa Karir, Mithilesh Kumar, Shalini Sunderam, Asha Kiran, Vivek Kashyap
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 703-708.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Home-based long-term oxygen therapy and oxygen conservation devices: An updated review
Manoj Meena, Ramakant Dixit, Jai Prakash Kewlani, Surendra Kumar, Sabarigirivasan Harish, Dheeraj Sharma, Mrityunjaya Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 267-274.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- COMPARISON OF EFFICACY OF DEXMEDETOMIDINE (1µg/kg) USED AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.25% ROPIVACAINE AND ROPIVACAINE ALONE IN CAUDAL EPIDURAL BLOCK FOR POSTOPERATIVE ANALGESIA IN PAEDIATRIC PATIENTS UNDERGOING VARIOUS INFRAUMBILICAL SURGERIES
KAVITA JAIN, SURENDRA KUMAR SETHI, SOHAN LAL YADAV, VEENA MATHUR, BEENA THADA, DEEPAK GARG
. 2018; 22(2): -.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Analysis of association between lichen planus with hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus infection in patients attending outpatient department of dermatology at tertiary care hospital in Central Rajasthan
Surendra Kumar, Sunil Sohu, Manoj Meena, Sumitra Nain, Rajkumar Kothiwala, Ashok Meharada
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 72-78.
- A study on otitis media with special emphasis on acute suppurative otitis media
Surendra Singh Moupachi, Richa Gupta, Vishnu Agrawal, Shikha Gupta
. 2014; 2(3): 872-875.
- Changing spectrum of Zimmerman-Laband syndrome: a six years follow up case report of a family
Suryakanta Narendra, Surendra nath Senapaty, Chaitali Bose, Deepti Samanta, Dhirendranath Moharana
. 2015; 3(11): 3402-3405.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix with malignant pleural effusion in a 29-year old female- A case report
Dipti R. Samanta, Chaitali Bose, Saikat Sheet, Ashish Upadhyay, Surendra N. Senapati
. 2015; 3(7): 1795-1797.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Tablet Containing Vilazodone Nanocrystals for Solubility and Dissolution Enhancement Using Soluplus: In vitro- In vivo Study
SURENDRA GATTANI, RAJKUMAR SUKDEO MOON
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(5): 45-54.
- Anti-microbial properties of human wax
Surendra Prasad, Nitesh Mohan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 96-98.
- Non-surgical Management of oral Hemangioma
Nitesh Mohan, Surendra Prasad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 121-122.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- Pharmacognostical standardization of leaves of Cupressus macrocarpa Hartweg. ex Gordon
Sudhir K. Thukral, Sumitra Singh, Surendra Kr. Sharma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(5): 071-074.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- The role of serum magnesium level in type 2 diabetes mellitus
N. Surendra Naik, Shashikala Lamani, Shashidhar S. Devarmani
. 2015; 3(3): 556-559.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- POTENTIAL MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS: A REVIEW
SANTOSH KUMAR MAURYA, ANIL KUMAR SINGH, ANKIT SETH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- Phytosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System for Herbal Medicine –A Review
Amith Kumar B, Prasanna Habbu, Thimmasetty, Lakshman, Prabha Hullatti, Ravi Kumar S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 5-7.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENTS THROUGH PLANTS
MENTIONED IN AYURVEDA : A REVIEW
SANJEEV KUMAR OJHA, ARCHANA RAI, PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH, SHRI KRISHNA TEWARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(4): 73-81.
- A Study on Consumer Awareness, Safety Perceptions & Practices about Food Preservatives and Flavouring Agents Used in Packed /Canned Foods from South India
Harsha Kumar H N, Anshu Kumar Jha, Khushboo K Taneja, Krishan Kabra, Hafeez M Sadiq
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 402-406.
- Study of Coronary Risk Factors among Medical Students in Coastal City of Karnataka
Nanjesh Kumar S, Sahul Hameed, Avin BR Alva, Diwaker Kumar Singh, Kurulkar P V, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 171-175.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW