|121 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Concept of Chakshushya in the Materia Medica of Ayurveda
Tarkeshwar Sukhadev Wankhade* , Pravin Raghunathrao Joshi, Suraj Laxmansingh Thakur, Mante G B
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 55-63.
- Cardiovascular profile of aluminium phosphide poisoning and its clinical significance
Sudhir Kalawat, Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, N. D. Punjabi
. 2016; 3(4): 859-864.
- Etiologial and Haematological Studies of Gastrointestinal Affections in Bovine Calves of Palam Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Vishal Thakur, Richa Thakur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 235-244.
- Practices Regarding Biomedical Waste Management among Health Functionaries: A Rural Haryana Perspective
Suraj Chawla, Ramesh Verma, Pardeep Khanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 252-256.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Thyroid Disorders among Women of a Cosmopolitan City of Central India
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, AK Khatri, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 219-222.
- Effect of Antenatal Exercise on Outcome of Labor
AK Khatri, Suraj Sirohi, Sanjay Dixit, Shailesh Rai, Dhruvendra Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 342-345.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Our experience of simple technique for successful primary closure after excision of pilonidal sinus disease
Manoj Kela, Rajesh Sharma, Suraj Jain
. 2015; 2(4): 647-651.
- Comparison of effect of nifedipine, labetalol and methyldopa in treatment of hypertension in pregnancy in a tertiary care government hospital
Vibhuti Thakur, Ashok Thakur, Satish Saroshe
. 2016; 5(1): 17-22.
- A Study on Patient Compliance of Tuberculosis Enrolled under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
Salil Sakalle, Bhagwan Waskel, Sanjay Dixit, Dhruvendra Pandey , Suraj Sirohi, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 96-99.
- Verrucous carcinoma of foot: a diagnostic enigma
Sai Suraj Kotera, Manjunath K., Rajagopalan S.
. 2016; 3(1): 364-366.
- Clinical, laboratory and management profile in patients of liver abscess in central India
Tanmay Maheshwari, Manoj Kela, Apoorva Gupta, Suraj Jain
. 2016; 3(2): 570-577.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Sleep Hygiene among Morning Shift School Going Children
Sanjay Dixit , Suraj Sirohi , Salil Sakalle , Rahul Rokade , Sugandha Sirohi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 584-587.
- Factors Affecting Late Introduction of Complementary Food: A Kaplan Meier Analysis
Holambe V M, Thakur N A
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 140-143.
- Transportation of injured force personnel by Air – Merit & Demerits
Dinesh Thakur, B. K. Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 325-327.
- A STUDY OF THE ANTIINFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY OF STEM BARK OF RHAMNUS PURPUREUS
CHARU THAKUR AND D.P PANDEY
. 2017; 7(1): 28-34.
- An assessment of behavior change regarding milk consumption in families consuming unpasteurized milk from street vendors in slum areas of Indore district
Salil Sakalle, Sunil Guleri, Sanjay Dixit, Anil Bhagwat, Harish Shukla, Suraj Sirohi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 401-405.
- A study to assess the outcome of patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy post ERCP
Suraj R. Nair, Ranjeet Kamble
. 2016; 3(3): 1318-1321.
- Correlates of Delayed immunization: A cross sectional study at a tertiary care centre of Maharashtra, India
Vimal M Holambe, Namrata A Thakur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 621-623.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Estrus induction and Fertility response in true anestrus buffaloes using lugol’s iodine
Raman Gupta, M. S. Thakur, Arvind Sharma
. 2011; 4(2): 77-78.
- Effect of Herbal Liver Tonic Yakrifit Bolus on Body Weight Gain in Dairy Calves
K. K. Hadiya, K. Ravikanth, Shivi Main, D. Thakur
. 2010; 3(10): 469-470.
- A Clinical Study of Postoperative wound Infection in a tertiary Care Hospital
Rishi Katewa, Govind S Sharma, V S Dube, S S Thakur
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 197-200.
- PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS OF AYURVEDA - AN APPRAISAL
KISHOR PATWARDHAN, R. GALIB, PRATAP THAKUR, SURESH KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 141-152.
- Attenuation of Haemodynamic Response during Laryngoscopic Intubation with Fentanyl
Dinesh Thakur, Nirav S. Chauhan , Rahul Ramchandani, Himanshu shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 309-312.
- Artificial Induction of Lactation in Bovines: Scope and Limitations
Preeti Lakhani, Ankaj Thakur, Sunil Kumar,Pratibha Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 102-112.
- Chronic diarrhea in North Indian children: a widening etiological spectrum
Shrish Bhatnagar, Romesh Gautam, Geetika Srivastava, Kabeer A. Khan, Savitri Thakur
. 2014; 1(1): 37-41.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- A cross sectional study to compare effects of mechanical dilatation and sublingual misoprostol on induction of labor in a tertiary level government hospital
Laxmi Maru, Vibhuti Thakur, Kavisha Lambhate
. 2016; 5(3): 624-628.
- A study on sexual risk behaviors of long-distance truck drivers in central India
Aditya Thakur, Manju Toppo, Rama Lodha
. 2015; 3(7): 1769-1774.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- A rare case of isolated transverse colon perforation following blunt trauma abdomen-case report with review of literature
Prateek Thakur, Shekhar Gogna, Priya Goyal
. 2015; 2(3): 411-413.
- Estimation of stature from anthropometry of hand: an interesting autopsy based study in Madhya Pradesh, India
Rajesh Ban Goswami, P. S. Thakur, S. K. Dadu, A. K. Rastogi
. 2016; 4(6): 1873-1878.
- Assessment of Nature and Type of Repetetive Strain Injury Among Software Professionals
Satish Saroshe, Suraj Sirohi, Amitsingh Pawaiya, Gunjan Taneja
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 404-406.
- A study of electrocardiographic changes in acute cerebrovascular accidents
Srikanth Tandur, Suraj Sundaragiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2560-2565.
- A comparative study of misoprostol versus surgical management of incomplete and missed miscarriage
Monica Verma, Vibhuti Thakur, Pratibha Awasiya
. 2016; 5(11): 3654-3658.
- Interlocking nailing in fractures of distal tibia
Akshay Phadke, Chandrashekhar Badole, Shailendra Thakur, Kriti Handa
. 2016; 4(4): 1132-1135.
- Knowledge attitude and practice (KAP) of emergency contraceptive pills among women of reproductive age group attending AIIMS OPD Raipur (C.G.)
Vinita Singh, Pushpawati Thakur, Prasanta Kumar Nayak, Sarita Agrawal
. 2014; 1(2): 105-112.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- A study on the prevalence of Bovine Tuberculosis in farmed dairy cattle in Himachal Pradesh
Aneesh Thakur, Mandeep Sharma, Vipin C. Katoch, Prasenjit Dhar, R. C. Katoch
. 2010; 3(9): 408-413.
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome: revisited
Rinki Tiwari, Shikha Yadav, Ratna Thakur
. 2014; 3(2): 491-492.
- Isolated orbital myocysticercosis in a Muslim boy
Anita Thakur, Ruchika Agarwal, A. M. Jain, Nutan Saxena
. 2015; 3(9): 2485-2487.
- Ruptured internal iliac artery aneurysm presenting with massive lower gastro intestinal haemorrhage
Mohim Thakur, Ravinder Vats, Deep Goel, V. P. Bhalla
. 2016; 3(4): 2320-2322.
- A randomized study comparing rectally administered misoprostol after spinal anesthesia versus intramuscular oxytocin for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage in caesarean section
Madhuri Alwani, Swapnil Singh, Ratna Thakur, Sunita Mishra
. 2014; 3(3): 512-515.
- A comparative study of endotracheal intubation as per intubation difficulty score, using Airtraq and McCoy laryngoscopes with manual-in-line axial stabilization of cervical spine in adult patients
Nilesh Sarvaiya, Deepali Pankaj Thakur, Bharati Anil Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3211-3218.
- Evaluation of primary anastomosis in prepared/unprepared colo-rectal surgeries, and correlation with physiological and operative severity score for the enumeration of mortality and morbidity scoring
Jitin Bajaj, Dileep S. Thakur, Deepti B. Sharma, Dhananjaya Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 1364-1367.
- Spectrum of perforation peritonitis in Kashmir: a prospective study at our tertiary care centre
Mir Mujtaba Ahmad, Mumtazudin Wani, Hanief Mohamed Dar, Sajad A. Thakur, Hilal A. Wani, Irfan Nazir Mir
. 2015; 2(3): 381-384.
- Study of maternal and prenatal outcome in pregnant women with acute hepatitis E viral infection
Sunita Mishra, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ratna Thakur, Sindhuja Tiwari
. 2016; 5(7): 2300-2303.
- Reconstruction of post electrical burns scalp defect
Sai Suraj Kotera, Naveen Narayan, Mahesh M. S., Prema Dhanraj
. 2016; 4(6): 2497-2499.
- Profile of substance abusers attending at de-addiction center of GMERS medical college, Dharpur-Patan, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
Suraj Khandhedia, Chintan M. Raval, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(10): 2765-2769.
- Prospective study comparing the safety and efficacy of totally tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy vs standard percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Mukta Vig, Vishal Vig, Gurinderjit S. Nagi, Suraj Suchak, Subhash Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1379-1382.
- A Study on Obesity among Faculties of A Medical College in Ahmedabad
Dr Sheetal Vyas, Dr Rachna Kapoor, Dr Mitali Solanki, Parsotam Algotar, Suraj Ambre, Jayesh Bagada
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 690-694.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Sero-Prevalence of Mycobacterium Avium Subspecies Paratuberculosis Infection in Gaddi Goats of Himachal Pradesh
Monika Thakur, Madhulina Maity, Vipan Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 280-288.
- Suffocation due to irrespirable gases in confined spaces: accidental deaths of rescuers
Sridhara Chary Rangu, Suraj Sundaragiri, Saritha Rangu
. 2016; 4(5): 1775-1777.
- Role of maternal weight gain on perinatal outcome
Madhuri Alwani, Avneet Arora, Ratna Thakur
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 30-32.
- Impact of a clinic based literacy intervention Reach Out and Read (ROR) modelled program on preschool children in India
Geetika Srivastava, Shrish Bhatnagar, Hammad Khan, Savitri Thakur, Kabeer A. Khan, Brig T. Prabhakar
. 2015; 2(4): 345-348.
- Antenatal ultrasonographic diagnosis of congenital high airway obstruction syndrome – a chaotic state: a case report
Bindushree Kadakola, Shruthi P.S., Suraj Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1650-1652.
- Effect of Inclusion of Karanj Seed Cake (Pongamia glabra vent) on the Nutritive Value of Concentrate Mixtures in Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, B.S. Venkatarami Reddy, T.M. Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 129-134.
- Diabetic foot ulcer: a clinical study
Aymen Ahmad Khan, Suraj Singh, Vasundhara Singh, Shadma Khan
. 2016; 3(4): 2098-2103.
- Analysis of caesarean rate, indications and complications: review from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav, Bhumika Thakur
. 2016; 5(10): 3326-3329.
- Exploring factors affecting anther culture in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Swapan Kumar Tripathy, D. Swain, P. M. Mohapatra, Arjun M. Prusti, Bandita Sahoo, Sucharita Panda, Monalisha Dash, Bhaskar Chakma, Suraj K. Behera
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(2): 87-92.
- Comparison of three clinical and three ultrasonic equations in predicting fetal birth weight
Renuka Malik, Pooja Thakur, Garima Agarwal
. 2016; 5(1): 210-216.
- A study of incidence of congenital anomalies in newborn: a hospital based study
Nivedita Prashar, Shashi Gupta, Reeta Thakur, Preeti Sharma, Gopal Sharma
. 2016; 4(6): 2050-2053.
- Comparison of serum calcium and magnesium levels between preeclamptic and normotensive healthy pregnant women
Shilpa Mittal, M. K. S. Shaikh, Ratna Thakur, Darshana Jain
. 2014; 3(4): 959-962.
- Analysis of cardiac autonomic modulation in normotensive obese and eutrophic adults of Nepal
Ram Lochan Yadav, Rita Khadka, Kopila Agrawal, Dilip Thakur, Deepak Sharma, Dev Kumar Shah, Prakash Kumar Yadav, Niraj Khatri Sapkota, Bishnu Hari Paudel, Md. Nazrul Islam
. 2016; 4(1): 105-110.
- Histomorphological Studies of Liver in Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Pravin Narayan Thakur, P. J. Kapadnis, Devendra Saran
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 214-220.
- Meat inspection and animal welfare practices: Evidences from north-western Himalayan region, India
Devesh Thakur, R K Ravikumar, Pranav Kumar, Atul Gupta, Alok Sharma, Shivani Katoch, Vinod Kumar Bodh
. 2012; 5(12): 718-722.
- Community Based Planned Intervention Targetting Perceptions, Attitudes and Health Seeking Behaviour Regarding Cancers in New Delhi: The Study Protocol
Tulika Seth, Atul Kotwal, Rakesh Thakur, GK Rath, DN Sharma, Jitendra Nagpal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 323-330.
- Maternal morbidity due to unsafe medical abortion in rural practice is just the tip of the iceberg: is it really preventable?
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, Hemlata Thakur, Sachin Pandey
. 2015; 4(1): 56-60.
- Nutrient Sparing Effect Of Detoxified Karanj Seed Cake in Ration Of Growing Goat Kids
Sonal Thakur, BSV Reddy, TM Prabhu, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 65-70.
- Clinical analysis of vulvar cancer
Raghvendra Thakur, Zheng Xuehua, Zhang Mengli, Wu Yanjun, Tian Yuan, Zheng Guiying
. 2013; 2(3): 268-276.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practice among tribal women in Bhatar block of Burdwan district in West Bengal, India
Tushar Kanti Mondal, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Swapnil Shivam, Rupali Pitamber Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 324-326.
- Effect of Probiotic Supplementation in Broiler Birds Offered Feed Formulated with Lower Protein Densities
Shivani Katoch, Sidharath Dev Thakur, Rajesh Rajput
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 90-102.
- Migratory Sheep Husbandry in Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh, India- Status and Headway Options for Improvement and Sustainability
Varun Sankhyan, Yash Pal Thakur
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 71-77.
- A study on estimation of time since death after histological examination of kidney
Rajani Thakur, M. Goyal, Dhiraj Bhawnani
. 2015; 3(5): 1091-1096.
- Development and Characterization Naproxan Gel bearing Eucalyptus Oil
for Topical Delivery
Vikas Jain, Monika Thakur
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 51-55.
- Diabetes and hypertension - A comprehensive assessment among workers in selected tea plantations, South India
Meera George, Naveen Ramesh, Suraj Gopal, Vishnu Mohan, Farah N Fathima
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 1005-1010.
- Prospective study to compare clinical, X-ray and computed tomography findings in various paranasal sinus pathologies
Shweta Thakur, Akshara Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1363-1366.
- Estimation of Genetic Parameters of Growth Traits of Khari Goats (capra hircus L.) in Nawalparasi, Nepal
Nirajan Bhattarai, Mana Raj Kolachhapati, Naba Raj Devkota, Uday Chandra Thakur, Shreeram Prasad Neopane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 80-89.
- Effect of Supplementation of Indian Ginseng Withania Somnifera and Synbiotic on Protein Efficiency Ratio in Broilers Chicks
Sonal Thakur, Tribhuwan Sharma, Radhey Shyam Arya, Vijay Kumar Agrawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 229-234.
- Relationship of Daily Milk Production with Incidence of Transitional Diseases in Punjab
Niharika Thakur, Parminder Singh Chawla, Rajesh Kasrija, Prahlad Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 70-74.
- Perception of vibration threshold is a marker of diabetic neuropathy
Satarupa Dash, Atanu Kumar Thakur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 1003-1006.
- Drug-drug interaction study in an intensive care unit: An assessment of prevalence, nature, and severity of the medications involved
Rekha Radder, Suraj B, Padhy B M, Sandeep B, Srikanth
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 290-294.
- New Rabbit Erythrocyte Specific Mycelial Lectins from Fusarium sp. with Complex Saccharide Specificity
Ram Sarup Singh, Shivani Rani Thakur
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(2): 7-13.
- Patterns, perception, and practice of self-medication with antibiotics among medical undergraduate students
Somashekara S C, Srikanth, Suraj B, Hooli Tanuja V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 331-334.
- Antioxidant role of fruit extract of Emblica officanialis (amla) against arsenic induced renal-toxicity in mice.
Manish Kumar Singh, Devendra Kumar Katiyar, Suraj Singh Yadav, Vineeta Gupta, Sanjay Khattri
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 61-71.
- Cottonseed Cake- Effect on Serum and Hematological Parameters of Poultry Broiler Birds
Archana Thakur, Shivani Katoch, Bandu Gangadhar Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 177-185.
- Microsatellite characterization of Chital deer (Axis axis) by using faecal DNA
Kush Shrivastava, Mohan Singh Thakur, Shiv Nandan Singh Parmar, Avadh Bihari Shrivastav
. 2013; 6(2): 83-86.
- Domestic accidents: an emerging threat to community
Suraj Sirohi, Dhruvendra Pandey, Sanjay Dixit, Chakresh Jain, Bhagyashree Deshmankar, Roshani Saleem Raja
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1202-1205.
- Comparison of cisplatin-based combination chemotherapy with carboplatin-based combination chemotherapy in oral and pharyngeal cancers: an observatory pilot study
Vibha Dhruw, Hemlata Thakur, Lakhan Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 497-499.
- Relationship of dynamic lung function parameters in pregnant women with different degrees of anemia: A cross-sectional study in Odisha
Priyadarsini Samanta, Laxman Kumar Senapati, Bhaskar Thakur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1166-1170.
- Water Footprint - A Tool for Sustainable Development of Indian Dairy Industry
Ankaj Thakur, Anshuman Kumar, Brij Vanita, Girish Panchbhai, Narender Kumar, Anjali Kumari, Pardeep Kumar Dogra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 1-18.
- Six-minute walk work in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Archana C. Dogra, Urmil Gupta, Malay Sarkar, Anita Padam, Arun Chauhan, Smitacharu Thakur
. 2014; 2(4): 1283-1288.
- Educational intervention study for awareness about various e-learning platforms to medical students of Indore city
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, Khatri A K, Sanjay Dixit, Anubhuti Kujur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 503-506.
- Sociodemographic determinants of pregnancy outcome: a hospital based study
Jayashree D Naik, Rajnish Kumar, Madhuri P Mathurkar, Swapnil R Jain, Sheetu Jailkhani, Madhav S Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1937-1941.
- Short Term Administration of Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase Stimulator BAY 41-2272 Improves Kidney Functions of L-NAME Hypertensive Rats
Shahid Prawez, Azad Ahmad Ahanger, Thakur Uttam Singh, Souvendra Nath Sarkar, Santosh Kumar Mishra, Shafiqur Rahman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 249-259.
- Ocular involvement in diabetic patients attending tertiary care centres of eastern U.P., India: a prospective study
Nutan Saxena, A. M. Jain, Perwez Khan, Ruchika Agarwal, Harish Chandra Tiwari, Anita Thakur
. 2013; 1(4): 460-464.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW