|116 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The role of public health informatics in providing universal health care (UHC)
Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 162-163.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Prevalence of parasitic infection in captive non human primates of Assam State Zoo, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Saidul Islam, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2012; 5(10): 614-616.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- Qualitative phytochemical screening of Hygrophila spinosa plant extract
S., Mandal,, G., K., Dutta, and, S.Nath
. 2010; 3(8): 367-368.
- Rare Case Report of Dystocia Due to Suspected Schistosomus Reflexus Infected Foetus in Jamunapari Doe
D. Chakraborty, A. K. Nath, S. Roy, S. K. Mukhopadhayay, S. Ganguly
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 52-54.
- Chemical and Biochemical characterization of Taenia hydatigena cysticerci in goats
S.Nath*, S.Pal, P.K.Sanyal, R.C.Ghosh and S.Mandal
. 2010; 3(7): 312-314.
- Synthesis of some Cd(II) and Zn(II) complexes of a tetraazamacrocyclic ligand and their antimicrobial activities
Ranjit K. Nath, Tapashi G. Roy, R.K. Sutradhar
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(2): 136-144.
- Problems encountered in treatment of a Hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius)
Indramani Nath, Subharaj Samantara, Subhrajit Das
. 2011; 4(8): 378-379.
- Identification and biological activity of some new compounds isolated from aerial parts of Polygonum hydropiper
Rajia Sultana, Ranjit K. Nath, Roksana Khatun
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(3): 204-213.
- Temporal expression of marker transcripts: Key to successful maturation and development of mammalian oocytes
A Nath, V Sharma, N E Gade, M D Pratheesh, R kumar, P K Dubey
. 2012; 5(2): 121-127.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Therapeutic potential of stem cells in veterinary practice
Nitin E Gade, M D Pratheesh, Amar Nath, Pawan K Dubey, Amarpal, G Taru Sharma
. 2012; 5(8): 499-507.
- A Study of Menstrual Hygiene among Adolescent School Girls in a Slum Area of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Papia Sen, Suprakash Hazra, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Sanjoya Sahoo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 345-348.
- Mesenchymal stem cells and it's Characterization
M. D. Pratheesh, Pawan K Dubey, Amar Nath, Nitin E Gade, Rajesh Kumar, G. Taru Sharma
. 2011; 4(12): 571-574.
- Cytodiagnosis of Metastatic Cervical Lymphadenopathy in A Tertiary Care Centre in North-East India - A One Year Study
Sanjay Nath, Nabaneet Majumder, Samarpita Nama, Ramit Chakraborty, Ganes Chandra Hati, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 296-299.
- Comparison of intravenous iron sucrose with oral iron in pregnant women with iron deficiency anaemia
Samar Rudra, Archana Chandna, Jayati Nath
. 2016; 5(3): 747-751.
- Unmet needs for family planning in a municipal area in North Kerala, India
Jesha MM, Sebastian NM, Sheela P. Haveri, Arya S. Nath
. 2016; 5(7): 2322-2327.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
- A four year audit of deliveries by caeserean section at a medical college hospital in Central India
Malini Bharadwaj, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1775-1782.
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Severe fatal form of dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome: a case report
Kumar Shambhu Nath, Shalu Gupta
. 2015; 2(1): 50-52.
- Analysis of obstetric and gynecological surgeries among adolescent girls: lessons for prevention
Ruchi Kalra, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(2): 355-359.
- Psychosocial aspects of changes during adolescence among school going adolescent Indian girls
Shweta Sinha, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2014; 3(2): 409-413.
- A clinical study of deviated nasal septum with special reference to conventional and endoscopic septoplasty
Mohammad Nizamuddin Khan, Kripamoy Nath, Shams Uddin
. 2016; 4(12): 5165-5171.
- Evaluation of factors influencing maternal and fetal outcome in eclampsia in a tertiary care hospital
Paresh Shyam, Anjuman Alam, Kalyan Nath
. 2016; 5(2): 280-284.
- An audit of obstetric admissions to intensive care unit in a medical college hospital of central India: lessons in preventing maternal morbidity and mortality
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(1): 140-145.
- A comparison of two approaches to brachial plexus anaesthesia
Rajib Hazarika, Tejwant Rajkhowa, Mridu Paban Nath, Samit Parua
. 2016; 4(5): 1335-1338.
- Assessment of Functionality of ASHAs with Respect to Health Services in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 2016
Latika Nath Sinha, Vinod Goyal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 96-100.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Menstrual cycle characteristics and associated physical problems among school going adolescent girls
Pooja Iyer, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(4): 1076-1078.
- Clinical profile and outcome of Hantavirus infection with renal involvement in India
Alok Kumar, Dorchhom Khrime, Nitin Bansal, Amar Nath Pandey, Shakeel Ahmad, Varma Amit
. 2014; 2(2): 704-707.
- In vitro antimicrobial activity of cefsulodin and kanamycin in combinations
Soumendra Nath Maity, Mallikarjuna Reddy Chintaparthi, Hima Bindu M, R. C. Kanta, Indu Kapur
. 2014; 2(2): 677-680.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Plasma Nesfatin-1 and Leptin in pubertal and non-pubertal Murrah buffalo heifers (Bubalus bubalis)
Gorakh Nath Prajapati, N. Anand Laxmi
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(4): 396-403.
- Effect of Nutritional Supplementation on Treatment of Anoestrus Swamp Buffalo Cows and Heifers
Raju Deka, Keshab Chandra Nath, Manjyoti Bhuyan, Nikhil Chandra Nath, Gopal Chandra Das, Nipu Deka, Nilotpal Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 55-63.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- A clinical study on ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length at 18-24 weeks of gestation and pregnancy outcome
Jayati Nath, Bhattacharjee A. K., Talukdar R. K.
. 2016; 5(4): 1088-1092.
- Role of social interaction on quality of life
Debalina Datta, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Kunal Kanti Majumdar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 290-292.
- Localization of Enzymes in the Testicular Parenchyma in Domestic Pig (Sus Domesticus)
Reddy Dhyana Vaka, Rajendra Nath, Pramod Kumar, Raghavender K B P
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 104-108.
- Fluoride Anticoagulant Vials are Ideal for HbA1c Estimation in India
Devajit Sarmah, Booloo Sharma, Chandan Kr Nath
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(4): 2975-7.
- Bioactivity assessment of endophytic fungi associated with Centella asiatica and Murraya koengii
Archana Nath, Jyoti Pathak, S. R. Joshi
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(5): 006-011.
- Weight monitoring as an indicator of re-hospitalization in patients with heart failure
Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Tony Ete, Dhanjit Nath, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Pravin Kumar Jha, Gaurav Kavi, Chandra Kumar Das, Animesh Mishra
. 2016; 4(11): 4834-4837.
- Contraceptive intentions among Christian women in India: a multi-stage Logit model analysis
Niyati Joshi, Mahesh Nath Singh
. 2014; 3(3): 523-532.
- Reproductive Behaviour and Performance of Estrus Synchronized Hampshire Crossbred Pigs
Rina Baishnob, Kutubuddin Ahmed, Keshab Chandra Nath, Dhireswar Kalita, Dibyajyoti Talukdar, Prithviraj Majeender Barua
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 128-132.
- Dynamics of contraceptive use among schedule caste women in Uttar Pradesh
Mahesh Nath Singh, Niyati Joshi
. 2014; 3(3): 566-574.
- Mortality pattern in non human primates in Assam, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2013; 6(1): 39-41.
- Organochlorine Insecticide Poisoning in a Golden langur (Trachypithecus geei) - a Case Report
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 130-132.
- Peritonitis by Leclercia adecarboxylata in a patient with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis: the first case report from India
Roumi Ghosh, Richa Misra, Kashi Nath Prasad, Narayan Prasad
. 2016; 4(4): 1254-1256.
- Anthelmintic activity of a standardized extract from the rhizomes of Acorus calamus Linn. (Acoraceae) against experimentally induced cestodiasis in rats
Purobi Nath, Arun K. Yadav
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 390-395.
- A study of predisposing factors and microbial flora in puerperal sepsis
Tajinder Kaur, Sunita Mor, Meenu Puri, Ruchika Sood, Jayati Nath
. 2016; 5(9): 3133-3136.
- Evaluation of Biochemical and Haematological Parameters for Assessment of Compound Fracture Healing in Dogs with Local Antibiotic Treatment
M.S.S.V. Phaneendra, Nekkanti Dhana Lakshmi, M. Raghu Nath, N. K. B. Raju, K. Adilaxmamma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 138-143.
- Changing spectrum of Zimmerman-Laband syndrome: a six years follow up case report of a family
Suryakanta Narendra, Surendra nath Senapaty, Chaitali Bose, Deepti Samanta, Dhirendranath Moharana
. 2015; 3(11): 3402-3405.
- Anthelmintic effects and toxicity of Cynodon dactylon (L.) Pers. in rodent models
Arun K. Yadav, Purobi Nath
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 407-413.
- Isolation, Purification and Immuno-biochemical Characterization of Gir and Jersey Seminal Plasma Fertility Associated Proteins
Sanju Mandal, S. Chattopadhyay, S. Batabyal, S. Nath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 309-317.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- A clinical study of minor physical anomalies in patients with schizophrenia
Kamal Nath, Mithun Dutta, Aparajeeta Baruah, Subrata Naskar
. 2016; 4(3): 778-783.
- Antihypertensive drug utilization pattern and awareness in diabetic hypertensive patients at tertiary care centre
Dorchhom Khrime, Alok Kumar, Amar Nath Pandey, Nitin Bansal, Utkarsh Sharma, Amit Varma
. 2015; 3(2): 461-465.
- A comparative study on the antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties of curcumin conjugated gold nanospheres and free curcumin
Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Biswajit Chakraborty, Ramkrishna Pal, Anupam Nath, Sudip Pal, Dewan Shahidur Rahman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 56-63.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Evaluation of certain crop residues for carbohydrate and protein fractions by cornell net carbohydrate and protein system
Venkateswarulu Swarna, Srinivas Kumar Dhulipalla, Raghava Rao Elineni, Narendra Nath Dhulipalla
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 213-216.
- Acute and sub-acute oral toxicity assessment of the methanolic extract from leaves of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis L. in mice
Purobi Nath, Arun K. Yadav
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(1): 70-73.
- A clinical study on intellectual disability in northeastern India: insight into the sociodemographic risk factors of a developing country
Subrata Naskar, Kamal Nath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1789-1797.
- Production Performance of Vanaraja Bird under Traditional System of Rearing In Assam
Pankaj Deka, Mihir Sarma, Parsha J. Nath, Rupam Borgohain, Jogadev Mahanta, Binapani Deka, Mousumi Phukon
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(2): 81-85.
- Socio-demographic profile and suicidal intent of attempted suicide cases: A hospital based study in West Bengal, India
Subhadip Bharati, Sharmila Mallik, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Asish Mukhopadhyay, Debalina Datta, Sahina Haq
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 122-125.
- Service quality dimensions regarding maternal and child health-care provided to the beneficiaries attending a Nagrik Hospital Rohtak Haryana
Varun Arora, Minakshi Kharb, Latika Nath Sinha, Ramesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1039-1045.
- Non-Albicans Candiduria: An Emerging Threat
Rahul Kumar Goyal, Hiba Sami, Vashishth Mishra, Rajesh Bareja, Rabindra Nath Behara
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 048-050.
- Comparative Curative Efficacy of Ivermectin and Ivermectin with Vitamin Supplementation Treatment against Naturally Infested Sarcoptes scabiei Mite in Rabbits- A Retrospective Study
Mritunjay Kumar, Amit Kumar Nath, Sarmistha Debbarma, Sabyasachi Bhattacharjee, Shongsir Warson Monsang, Dilip Bijwal, Saseendranath Mapranath Raghavan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 82-86.
- Effect of Supplementation of Palm Kernel Meal with and without Enzyme on the Performance of Japanese Quail (Coturnix Coturnix Japonica)
Ali Mahammad, D. Narendra Nath, Naga Raja Kumari Kallam , B. Eswra Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 189-195.
- Nepalís transition toward universal health coverage: A challenging pace for implementation
Gokarna Dahal, Niroj Ghimire, Mohammad Ashraful Hassan, Prabha Pokhrel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 436-438.
- Role of candidate genes in regulation of embryonic survival and maternal recognition of pregnancy in farm animals
Rohit Kumar, P. W. Ramteke, Amar Nath, Satyendra P. Singh
. 2013; 6(5): 280-284.
- Autologous stem cell therapy to treat chronic ulcer in heifer- A case study
Jayakrushna Das, Indramani Nath, Rabindra Kumar Das, Padmanav Routray, Sidhartha Sankar Behera
. 2012; 5(12): 771-774.
- Assessment of clinical methods and ultrasound in predicting fetal birth weight in term pregnant women
Ruby Yadav, Barun Kumar Sharma, Ritu Nath Deokota, Hafizur Rahman
. 2016; 5(8): 2775-2779.
- Suspecting the unsuspected in a large adnexal mass in a postmenopausal woman
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi, Uma Chourasia, Ritu Singhal
. 2013; 2(4): 704-707.
- Computed Tomography Guided Transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Early Diagnosis of Inthrathoracic Masses in Tertiary Care Hospital of Tripura , Northeast State of India
Sumana Ghosh, Sanjay nath, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 230-233.
- Pathogenic potentials and shedding probability of Salmonella enterica serotype Kentucky in experimentally infected backyard chicken
Shamima Najmin, MD Omar Qayum, Paritosh Kumar Biswas, Shubhagata Das, Babu Kanti Nath
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(2): 196-203.
- Assessment of pulmonary function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Kumar, Asha Ranjan, Kailash Nath Sharma, Varun Deep Dogra, Rekha Bansal, K. K. Sharma, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 207-213.
- Effect of yogic practices on age related changes in oxygen metabolism and antioxidant-redox status
Rameswar Pal, Som Nath Singh, Koushik Halder, Omveer Singh Tomer, Awadh Bihari Mishra, Mantu Saha
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(4): 305-312.
- Effect on Weight after Albendazole Therapy among the Primary School Children in a Slum of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Asim Sarkar, Ashok Kumar Mallick, Asit Kumar Panda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 106-109.
- A rare case of shared mania: An unusual entity
Kamal Nath, Hasina Anjuman Choudhury, Robin Victor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1555-1557.
- Production of exopolysaccharides by the cyanobacterium Anabaena sp. BTA992 and application as bioflocculants
Romi Khangembam, Onkar Nath Tiwari, Mohan Chandra Kalita
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 008-011.
- Syntrophic microbial system for ex-situ degradation of paddy straw at low temperature under controlled and natural environment
Livleen Shukla, Archna Suman, Priyanka Verma, Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 030-037.
- Short Term Administration of Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase Stimulator BAY 41-2272 Improves Kidney Functions of L-NAME Hypertensive Rats
Shahid Prawez, Azad Ahmad Ahanger, Thakur Uttam Singh, Souvendra Nath Sarkar, Santosh Kumar Mishra, Shafiqur Rahman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 249-259.
- Evaluation of Certain Physico Chemical and Sensory Qualities of Duck Meat Patties Incorporated with Black Gram Flour
Kalpita Saikia, Saurabh Kumar Laskar, Mineswar Hazarika, Ankur Das, Archana Talukder, Rita Nath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 83-92.
- Dose response study of a novel gold-manganese oxide nano-composite in an in vivo murine model
Anupam Nath, Ramkrishna Pal, Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Himadri Saikia, Hasimur Rahaman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Ritwik Mazumder, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(12): 28-37.
- Assessment of lipid profile among hypertensive patients attending to a rural teaching hospital, Sangareddy
Nagababu Pyadala, Ravindra Reddy Bobbiti, Rajaneesh Borugadda, Srilatha Bitinti, Soumendra Nath Maity, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Rathnagiri Polavarapu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 71-74.
- In vitro interaction of Amoxicillin with Calcium Chloride (Fused) at pH 7.4 and pH 2.4
Nasrin Sultana, Aninda Kumar Nath, Md. Mohaiminul Islam, Joysree Das
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 098-101.
- Acanthomatous ameloblastoma in a female Spitz dog with rare atypical histomorphology: A case study
Shubhagata Das, Babu Kanti Nath, Md. Abdul Alim, Suchandan Sikde, Monoar Sayeed Pallab
. 2013; 6(4): 219-222.
- Hypertension in Kerala: A study of prevalence, control, and knowledge among adults
Sebastian NM, Jesha MM, Sheela P Haveri, Arya S Nath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2041-2046.
- Psychological distress among the adult survivors of Kathmandu valley from Nepalís 2015 earthquake
Lila Nath Bhandari, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Jennifer Mathias, Devendra Raj Singh, Sudarshan Paudel, Bhim Prasad Sapkota
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2018; 20(2): -.
- Studies on certain quality attributes of meat pickle prepared from spent chicken
Ankur Das, Dilip Ranjan Nath, Mineswar Hazarika, Saurabh Kumar Laskar
. 2013; 6(3): 156-158.
- Rabies menace and control - Knowledge, awareness, and practices among patients in a tertiary care hospital in West Bengal
Pulak Kumar Jana, Tarun Kumar Sarkar, Vinoth Gnana Chellaiyan D, Mrinmoy Adhikary, Sankar Nath Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 879-883.
- Effect of fermented bamboo shoot on the quality and shelf life of nuggets prepared from desi spent hen
Ankur Das, Dilip Ranjan Nath, Sabita Kumari, Rupu Saha
. 2013; 6(7): 419-423.
- Genetic analysis of egg quality traits in White Leghorn chicken
Dasari Sreenivas, Manthani Gnana Prakash, Mallam Mahender, Rudra Nath Chatterjee
. 2013; 6(5): 263-266.
- Pharmacological evaluation of Mallotus philippinensis (Lam.) Muell.-Arg. fruit hair extract for Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Hypnotic Activity
Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, Raj Kumar Goel
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 14-21.
- Anthelminthic Activity of Curcuma Longa Ethanolic Extract against Benzimidazole Resistant Gastrointestinal Nematodes in Goats
Subhradal Nath, Susanta Pal, Prabir Kumar Sanyal, Sushovan Roy, Sanju Mandal, Yogesh Nayak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 117-122.
- Impact and Management of Acaricide Resistance- Pertaining to Sustainable Control of Ticks
Subhradal Nath, Sanju Mandal, Susanta Pal, Suresh Jadhao, Namrata Ottalwar, Prabir Kumar Sanyal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 46-60.
- Assessing body composition by bioelectric impedance analysis and dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry in physically active normal and overweight Indian males
Daisy Masih, Gurseen Rakhra, Annu Vats, Saroj Kumar Verma, Yogendra Kumar Sharma, Som Nath Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(5): 755-761.
- Topographical and biometrical anatomy of the digestive tract of White New Zealand Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
Sabuj Kanti Nath, Sujan Das, ]otan Kar, Khurshida Afrin, Amith Kumar Dash, Sharmin Akter
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(2): 145-151.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW