46 articles found.
- Intrauterine Insemination- Can we make it more successful?
Siddhartha Chatterjee, Bishista Bagchi, Arpan Chatterjee
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(5): 43-47.
- Brachial plexopathy in a case of carcinoma breast: A rare presentation
Sujata Singla, Kusum Meena, Sumeet Aggarwal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 504-506.
- Inflammatory Myofibroblast Tumor of Gall Bladder: A Surgical Surprise, A Case Report
Kusum Meena, Sujata Singla, Sumeet Aggarwal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 414-416.
- Oocyte Developmental Stages and its Relationship with the Zona Layers During Vitellogenesis in the Asian Striped Catfish Mystus vittatus (Bloch, 1794)
Nilanjana Chatterjee, Baibaswata Bhattacharjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 001-006.
- STRESS-STRAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF BRICK MASONRY PREPARED WITH POND ASH IN CEMENT MORTAR UNDER UNIAXIAL COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
Dhirajkumar Lal, Aniruddha Chatterjee, Arunkumar Dwivedi
European Chemical Bulletin. 2019; 8(1): 23-25.
- Analysis Of India's Transformation To Online Education During Covid 19
Raja Chatterjee , Dr. Barun Kumar Sharma
Elementary Education Online. 2022; 21(4): 78-89.
- An unusual case of restricted mouth opening in a young female
Akhil Gupta, Somil Singh, Sumeet Chatterjee, Manaswi Chaubey, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(9): 2007-2009.
- An Analysis Of Intervention Of Human Resource Practices In Hospital Industry. A Case Study Of Raj Hospital At Ranchi
Mr. Pankaj Chatterjee , Baljit Singh Kalsi , Dr. Somnath Roy Choudhury
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 7765-7772.
- Influence of nutrient sources on growth, yield and economics of organic lettuce production under foothills of eastern Himalayan region
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(5): 460-462.
- Prognosis and outcome of patients of H1N1 novel influenza requiring mechanical ventilation at a tertiary care hospital
Iva S Chatterjee, Nisha Dahiya, Saugata S Chatterjee,
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2019; 9(2): 59-62.
- Moringa oleifera aqueous leaf extract: role on total leucocyte count and its differentials in cadmium toxicity in adult Wistar Albino rat model
Pratik Kumar Chatterjee, Vinodini Nithyanandamadom Anantharaya, Anish Singhal, Poulomi Chatterjee, Rashmi Kapu Shiva, Roopashree Mallya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 119-122.
- Effect of Kirganelia reticulata extract on Human Embryonic Kidney cells with evidence on morphological changes
Madhurima Ghosh, Jhinuk Chatterjee, V. Krishnamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(9): 114-118.
- Isolation and partial characterization of amylase produced by fungal isolates from the agro-industrial waste source
Soumya Nandi, Twinkle Bose, Susmita Mahato, Somashree Chatterjee, Annalakhmi Chatterjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(4): 45-49.
- Virtual screening for novel inhibitors of human Histone Deacetylase 6: Promising new leads for Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Sandhya Vijayasarathy, Jhinuk Chatterjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(6): 108-114.
- Template reporting: An attempt to simplify the spinal dysraphism jargon
Nilkanth Laxman Pal, Ambika Sumeet Juwarkar, Zarina Assis, Sanjaya Viswamitra
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(2): 45-55.
- Designing of next-generation dihydropyridine-based calcium channel blockers: An in silico study
Sujoy Karmakar, Hriday Kumar Basak, Uttam Paswan, Arun Kumar Pramanik, Abhik Chatterjee
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(4): 127-135.
- ZnS nanoparticles persuade alterations in metabolic and hematological aspects in the cyprinid Labeo bata (Hamilton, 1822)
Nilanjana Chatterjee, Baibaswata Bhattacharjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(2): 6-14.
- Door-to-door health camps versus traditional health camps in rural areas of Himachal Pradesh – A comparative analysis
Manpreet Singh Nanda, Sumeet Chadha, Suresh Chand Chadha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(6): 1289-1292.
- An outpatient-based observational study on demography, self-medication practice, and prescribing pattern in dermatophytosis at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Eastern India
Chiranjib Bagchi, Sougata Mukherjee, Kingshuk Chatterjee
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(8): 1117-1124.
- Psychological and physical well-being in working women
V B Suman, Pratik Chatterjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1489-1492.
- Low dose effects of a Withania somnifera extract on altered marble burying behaviour in stressed mice
Amitabha Dey, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(3): 274-277.
- A prospective study on treatment of recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer with gemcitabine and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin
Tapas Kumar Das, Kaustav Chatterjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 224-228.
- Long lasting preventive effects of piperlongumine and a Piper longum extract against stress triggered pathologies in mice
Vaishali Yadav, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Muhammed Majeed, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 277-283.
- Changes of biochemical profile of tribal pediatric patients with acute viral hepatitis A at the time of admission - a cross-sectional study
Suman Chatterjee, Bhaskar Chowdhury, Utsav Das
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(10): 2168-2171.
- MUCOADHESIVE POLYMERS AND THEIR MODE OF ACTION: A RECENT UPDATE
BAPPADITYA CHATTERJEE, Nursazreen Amalina, Pinaki Sengupta, Uttam Kumar Mandal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 195-203.
- Synthesis and evaluation of antifungal activity studies of novel 2-(2-pyridyl)-2H-pyrazole-3-carboxamide derivatives
Kunjumon Dayana, Raja Mohamed Kamil, Megaravalli R Manasa, Santhosh M Mathew, Sarah Chatterjee
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(8): 1278-1281.
- A cross-sectional study on association between diabetic retinopathy and glycated hemoglobin level among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients in a tertiary care hospital of Kolkata
Rajarshi As, Koushik Chatterjee, Moumita Mandal, Sagarika Sarkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(7): 761-766.
- Monkeypox, a global health concern: A study on awareness and adherence to preventive measures among medical students in a tertiary care hospital, Kolkata
Avishek Bhadra, Debasis Mukhopadhyay, Koushik Chatterjee, Ria Mukherjee, Arup Chakraborty, Debjani Guchhait
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(2): 354-358.
- Role of cerebrospinal fluid lactate dehydrogenase and creatine phosphokinase in the differential diagnosis of bacterial, viral, and tubercular meningitis
Ankur Banik, Sourish Chatterjee, Milan Chakraborty
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 864-868.
- Evaluation of revised national tuberculosis control program at rural health unit and training center with special reference to category II cases
Suman Chatterjee, Phalguni Chakrabarti, Lokanathan V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(11): 1309-1313.
- Impaired glucose tolerance in dengue fever: A case-control study
Kheya Mukherjee, Shivsekhar Chatterjee, Debopriyo Samaddar, Debojyoti Bhattacharjee, Goutam Chakraborti
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(4): 428-431.
- Wide variability in osmolality of reconstituted powdered oral rehydration salts due to disparity in the method of preparation among Indian consumers
Milind Redkar, Christer Spegel, Christian Tesado, Priti Thakor, Ayan Chatterjee, Umesh Shinde, Dilipkumar Suryawanshi, Purnima Amin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(6): 224-229.
- Knowledge, awareness and practice of preventive measures regarding ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 among doctors in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal
Suman Chatterjee, Lokanathan V, Bulbul Purkait
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(11): 1292-1297.
- Role of fumaric acid in anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of a Fumaria indica extracts
Anshul Shakya, Gireesh Kumar Singh, Shyam Sunder Chatterjee, Vikas Kumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(4): 173-178.
- Concurrent chemoradiation with paclitaxel versus cisplatin in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients A prospective comparative study
Tapas Kumar Das, Kaustav Chatterjee, Sunita Das, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 97-100.
- Evaluation of antibiotics utilization in an intensive and critical care unit of a tertiary care teaching hospital in West Bengal: An observational study
Pratap Chatterjee, Tamoghna Maiti, Sonai Mandal, Olivia Mukhopadhyay
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(11): 1854-1859.
- A study of sympathetic autonomic function in different phases of menstrual cycle among young adult females
Kaberi De, Sudakshina Chatterjee, Subhadeep Patra, Jayanti Mishra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 579-582.
- Comparison of Tobramycin and Moxifloxacin eye drops in acute bacterial conjunctivitis: An open label randomized controlled institutional study from Kolkata
Prithwijit Banerjee, Mita Saha Dutta Chowdhury, Souradeep Ray, Soumya Chatterjee, Shreshtha Basak, Asoke Kumar Das
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2020; 10(2): 110-114.
- Comparative transcriptome analysis to identify common genes involved in the progression of Sjögren’s syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis
Khushboo Choudhury, Navjyoti Chakraborty, Monika Gandhi, Sayan Chatterjee, Ram Singh Purty
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(4): 116-129.
- Some roadside medicinal weeds as bio-indicator of air pollution in Kolkata
Pranabesh Ghosh, Sirshendu Chatterjee, Suradipa Choudhury, Tanusree Sarkar, Ahana Sarkar, Susmita Poddar
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(2): 164-168.
- Background cardiovascular risk factors in patients of metastatic prostate cancer on androgen deprivation therapy: A retrospective observational study from a tertiary care hospital of Eastern India
Koushik Chatterjee, Mani Tirthankar Das, Jeaul Hoque, Saikat Bhowal, Udita Basak, Debasish Hembram
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(4): 858-862.
- Rationale of using SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test as a Point of care device in resource poor clinical set up: A comparative study in a peripheral health set up to meet up pandemic needs
Protik Mondal, Purba Mukherjee, Debasis Das, Tapan Kumar Mandal, Piyali Haldar, Shiv Sekhar Chatterjee, Utpal Dan, Ramaprasasd Roy
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2022; 12(2): 47-51.