|52 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Outcomes of Ayurvedic parasurgical intervention in ten cases of pilonidal sinus
- A Retrospective case series
Sujithra Ram Manohar, Anita Mahapatra, Srinivasan A, Ramesh Bhat P
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 166-169.
- Fixing Basonym and Synonyms of Guduci (Tinospora cordifolia.(Thnub) Miers.) listed in early literature of Ayurveda - An approach to standardize Ayurvedic drug nomenclature
Ram Manohar, Aramya AR, Saideepa Nedungadi, Madhumita Mani, Sujithra RM
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(1): 27-40.
- Correlation of autonomic function tests with age, sex, anthropometry, and body composition in sedentary office workers
Vibha Gangwar, Manish Kumar Verma, Nitin Ashok John, Ritesh Singh Gangwar, Arvind Kumar Singh, Rajani Bala Jasrotia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 683-688.
- A cross-sectional study of impact of body composition and anthropometry on heart rate variability in different age groups of adults
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Nitin Ashok John, Manish Kumar Verma, Vibha Gangwar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 423-428.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of renal pelvis presenting as pyelo-entero-cutaneous fistula: Case report and review of literature
Arif Akhtar, Parveen Kumar Pandey, Raman Tanwar, Arvind Ahuja, Rajeev Sood
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 49-51.
- Assessment of nicotine dependence in subjects with vascular dementia
Mina Chandra, Kuljeet Singh Anand
. 2015; 3(3): 711-714.
- Obesity in Indian subjects with vascular dementia
Mina Chandra, Kuljeet Singh Anand
. 2015; 2(2): 147-151.
- Salutogenesis and Ayurvedic solutions for coping with stress
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(3): 65-68.
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Assess Causes of Undernutrition in Under 5year Children in Gwalior District: A Population Based Study
Manohar Bhatia, Ashok Mishra, SasmitaMungi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 230-235.
- Study of variations in the branching pattern of thoracodorsal nerve
Santosh Manohar Bhosale, Nagaraj S. Mallashetty
. 2014; 2(4): 1329-1333.
- Maternal Factors Associated with Nutritional Status of 1-5 years Children Residing in Field Practice Area of Rural Health Training Centre Naila, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India
Lokesh Sonkaria, Afifa Zafer, Kusum Lata Gaur, Ravindra Kumar Manohar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 283-287.
- Contribution of a Large-Scale HIV Prevention Program on Condom Use by Long-Distance Truck Drivers in India: A Decomposition Analysis
Damodar Sahu, Niranjan Saggurti, Ram Manohar Mishra, Deepika Ganju, Laxmikant Chavan, Arvind Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 627-633.
- An evaluation of the diagnostic acumen of noninvasive CT angiography for assessment of abdominal aorta and lower extremity vasculature, using mutli-slice computed tomogaphic acquisition and post processing for vessel analysis
Tushant Kumar, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav, Hira Lal, Arvind Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2118-2124.
- Pharmaceutical Care for Dialysis Patients
Uday Venkat Mateti, Anantha Naik Nagappa, Manohar Bairy, Shankar Prasad Nagaraju,
Ravindra Prabhu Attur
. 2013; 4(1): 1-6.
- Successful pregnancy after chemotherapy and surgery for an anterior abdominal wall desmoid tumor
Chaitali Manohar Waghmare
. 2015; 4(5): 1657-1658.
- Pregnancy with cardiac disease: a retrospective five year study in a teaching hospital
Manohar Rangaswamy, Pradeep Musale Ramachandra
. 2016; 5(5): 1589-1592.
- Assessment of Immunization Coverage of Pediatric Population in Telangana
Girish Manohar Chavan, Mavatkar M V
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 203-206.
- A five year study of maternal mortality in Mandya district, Karnataka, India
Pradeep Musale Ramachandra, Rangaswamy Manohar
. 2016; 5(5): 1585-1588.
- Fetomaternal outcome in placenta previa - a retrospective study in teaching hospital
Manohar Rangaswamy, Kayvashree Govindaraju
. 2016; 5(9): 3081-3084.
- Serum zinc levels in children with simple febrile seizures
Karthikeyan Pannerselvam, Prasanna Raju, Sathyamoorthy Mani, Sowjan Manohar Reddy, P. Sekar
. 2015; 2(4): 424-427.
- The study of serum calcium and serum magnesium in pregnancy induced hypertension and normal pregnancy
Jagannath Pairu, Triveni GS, Ankitha Manohar
. 2015; 4(1): 30-34.
- Correlation of Patients’ Knowledge regarding Diabetes with Their Glycaemic Control: A cross-Sectional Study from an Urban Area
Chidanand D Awalekar, Vivek B Waghachavare, Jayshree C Awalekar, Manohar Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Madhavi Patwardhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 125-129.
- Melanosis secondary to Addison disease: a case report
Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji, Manohar Joshi, Spandan Patel, Ashwini Jain, Ketan Pakhale, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 789-793.
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- A Study Of Knowledge, Attitudes And Practices Regarding Contraceptive Services Among Health Workers In Sangli District Of Maharashtra, India
Girish M Chavan , Vivek B Waghachavare, Manohar S Chavan, Vishwajeet M Chavan, Alka D Gore, Girish B Dhumale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 414-418.
- Clinical features and predictors of in hospital mortality in patients with intra cerebral haemorrhage
Rajat K. Agarwal, Dinkar Kulshreshtha, Pradeep K. Maurya, Ajai K. Singh, Anup K. Thacker
. 2016; 4(3): 836-840.
- Computed tomography guided laser ablation of osteoid osteoma: a study of 30 cases
Manohar Baburao Kachare, Sanjay B. Kulkarni, Satish A. Patil
. 2016; 4(11): 5019-5022.
- Pacemaker and Geriatric Anaesthesia: A special report
Uma Hariharan, Swaraj Sonowal, Mohandeep Kaur
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(6): 331-333.
- Effect of dexmedetomidine on hemodynamic stability during laparoscopic surgeries: A randomized double-blind controlled trial
Vipin Singh, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2555-2559.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- Factors affecting delayed detection of pulmonary tuberculosis infection among patient reporting at institute of chest disease in rural Sindh Pakistan
Shanker Lal, Ramesh Kumar, Manohar Lal, Ratana Somrongthong
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 547-552.
- Study of lipid profile in patients of psoriasis with relation to lifestyle factors
Prakash K Kute, Manohar G Muddeshwar, Amol R Sonare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 872-876.
- Role of ozone nuleolysis in management of discogenic pain in lumbar and lumbosacral disc prolapse
Kuldeep Yadav, Priyesh Bhaskar, Anita Jagetia, Mohd. Kaif
. 2016; 3(4): 2092-2097.
- Odor-induced modulation of electroencephalogram waves in healthy controls
Pooja Ojha, Vinay Singh, Anup Kumar Thacker
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 952-956.
- A study of the sociodemographic, clinical, pathological and radiological profile of lung cancer in a tertiary care center
Silpa Kshetrimayum, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay Kumar Verma, Ved Prakash, Darshan Kumar Bajaj, Nuzhat Husain, M. L. B. Bhatt
. 2016; 3(4): 920-927.
- Effectiveness of “case-based learning” in physiology
Amruta S Bennal, Manohar Y Pattar, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 65-67.
- Efficacy and cost-effective analysis of benzyl benzoate, permethrin, and ivermectin in the treatment of scabies and azithromycin versus doxycycline in the treatment of acne vulgaris
Anita H Yuwnate, Rakhamaji D Chandane, Ravinder K Sah, Manik S Ghadlinge, Umesh D Suranagi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 977-982.
- Hypolipidemic Effect of Different Coconut Oil Extracts of Vyosakatvivaradi Formulation in Wistar Rats
Anita Mahapatra, Sudhir Rajurkar, Sujith Subash, Ram Manohar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 95-100.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity of aqueous extracts of dried leaves of Murraya koenigii Linn.
Ateendra Singh, Anamika Singh, Omi Chouhan, Gyan Prakash Tandi, Mitali Dua, Anusuya Gehlot
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(4): 286-290.
- Breast cancer and serum ferritin - Menopausal status perspective: Menopause - A fickle determinant
Harshal P. Narkhede, Manohar G. Muddeshwar, Vishakha V. Mahajan
. 2014; 2(1): 258-263.
- Therapeutic potential of Camel Milk
Uma Shukla Dubey, Manohar Lal, Anyaa Mittal, Suman Kapur
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2016; 28(3): 164-176.
- Pain sensitivity and cardiovascular reactivity to the experimental induced cold pressor pain during different phases of menstrual cycle in young Indian females
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Jaman Mohan Harsoda, Rahul Saini, Mayank Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 273-277.
- Sturge-Weber syndrome
Ravala Siddeswari, Siddula Manohar, Thatikala Abhilash
. 2014; 4(2): 88-90.
- Assessment of Stress and Depression among Geriatric Inpatients at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Megha Bathla, Tanvi Manohar
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 125-132.
- Evaluation of adverse drug reaction profile of antiretrovirals in HIV-positive patients in a tertiary care hospital
Chaithanya Malalur, Smita Shenoy, Muralidhar Varma, Asha Kamath, Hasitha Manohar, Kavitha Saravu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 488-493.
- Ocular Ultrasonographic Biometry of Dogs Bred in India
Dharmendra Kumar, Pineshkumar Vasantlal Parikh, Deepak Balkrishna Patil, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, Mehraj u din Dar, Shyam Manohar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 72-79.
- Cytokine hemoadsorption therapy - An adjuvant in the management of septic shock with multi-organ dysfunction: A case report
Vishnu Manohar, Shilpa Raj, Sreekrishnan T P, Gireesh Kumar K P
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 297-299.
- Predictive factors associated with severity of carpal tunnel syndrome in multiethnic Asian patients
Wan Aliaa Wan Sulaiman, Shariful Hasan Sumon, Hoo Fan Kee, Sazlyna Mohd Sazlly Lim, Liyana Najwa Inche Mat, Salmiah Md Said, Manohar Arumugam, Vasudevan Ramachandran, Siew Mooi Ching, Mohd Hazmi Mohamed, Hasnur Zaman Hashim, Hamidon Basri
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(3): 350-355.
- Comparative study of risk factors and lipid profile pattern in ischemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Barla Suryanarayana, Budithi Sudarsi, Siddula Manohar, Nanyam Srinivasa Rao, Thatikala Abhilash
. 2016; 6(1): 8-13.
- Pattern of dyslipidemia in ischemic stroke
Ravala Siddeswari, Siddula Manohar, Budithi Sudarsi, Barla Suryanarayana, P. Shravan Kumar, Thatikala Abhilash
. 2015; 5(2): 26-29.
- The Effect of Supplementation of Oregano Oil and Probiotic on Intestinal Microbes (E. coli spp, Salmonella spp, Clostridia spp.) of the Broiler Chicken
Harshal Nilkanth Rewatkar , Suneet Madhukarrao Wankhede, Jayanti Laxmanrao Agashe , Roshni Motiram Padole, Abhilash Dattatray jadhao, Gajanan Manohar Jadhao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 77-84.
- Initiation of pharmacist–psychiatrist collaborative patient education in ambulatory care settings of a tertiary care teaching hospital in south India
Sai Krishna Gudi, Ambed Mishra, Tony David Kurian, Sravani Alla, Justin Kurian, Madhan Ramesh, Kishor Manohar Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(7): 78-81.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW