9 articles found.
- A case of Adult Onset Still's Disease: A Review on Diagnostic workup and treatment modalities
Vishal Mahajan, Akhilesh Rajurkar, Devarsh Vasudeo Bhirud
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(8): 16-18.
- Waist circumference and waist-hip ratio as a predictor of respiratory risk factor
Divyashree, Suhas Y Shirur, Veena H Chandregowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(9): 1387-1392.
- Biomechanical Analysis of Lower Extremity Kinematics during Different Types of Stair Locomotion in Patients with Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Ruturaj Suhas Shete, Twinkle Dabholkar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(2): 62-76.
- REAL OPTION ANALYSIS IN MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS IN INDIAN CONTINENT
Dr. Pramod S. Jadhav , Dr. Suhas B. Pakhare , Dr. Santosh Dhawale , Dr. Rupali Pachpute
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(2): 3948-3953.
- CLINICAL EFFICACY OF SAVARNAKARAYOGA AND KANAKABINDVARISHTA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF SHVITRA (VITILIGO)
Rahul K Shingadiya, Suhas Chaudhary, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(2): 91-99.
- Disease burden of avascular necrosis of femoral head in non-traumatic hip pain with review of literature
Bhanupriya Singh, Shamrendra Narayan, Harun Gupta, Suhas S Ghule
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(7): 66-74.
- Shiromardana - A novel Ayurveda add on therapy in the management of Opioid withdrawal insomnia- A case report.
Subhash P M, Suhas Kumar Shetty
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(2): 177-185.
- Suicide and depression literacy among healthcare profession students in tertiary care center in South India
Dushad Ram, Suhas Chandran, Basavana Gowdappa H
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(3): 149-55.
- Reconstruction of The Burned Nasal Ala A Case Series
Naveen Narayan, Suhas Narayana Swamy Gowda, Shilpashree Channasandra Shekar, Selva Rani, Prema Dhanraj
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(5): 36-38.