|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Four Novel Balanced Reciprocal Translocations and a Novel Inversion Associated with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions- A case report.
Puspal De, Sudipa Chakravarty, Amit Chakravarty
Applied Medical Research. 2017; 3(1): 1-4.
- Comparative study of laparoscopic hysterectomy versus vaginal hysterectomy
Raxita Patel, Nisha Chakravarty
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 335-337.
- Effect of Intron 3 and Exon 5 Polymorphism in GH1 Gene on Milk Production and Milk Composition Traits in Karan Fries (Holstein Friesian Crossbred) Cattle
Aneet Kour, Atish Kumar Chakravarty, Varinder Singh Raina, Pradeep Nag
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 81-87.
- Pulmonary nocardiosis with a rare association of syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) in an immunocompetent male.
Vinathi Paritala, Narendra Kumar Narahari, Phani Chakravarty Mutnuru, Sudhir Kumar Vujhini, Mohammed Ismail Nizami
. 2016; 6(2): 87-91.
- Effect of Polymorphism in FGF2 Gene on First Lactation Milk Yield and Milk Composition Traits in Karan-Fries Cattle
Arun Pratap Singh, Atish Kumar Chakravarty, Ashwani Arya, Manvendra Singh, Mohsin Ayoub Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 297-304.
- A pilot study to evaluate the effect of HAART on gonadal dysfunction in male HIV patients
Abhishek Pathak, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai, Shyam Sundar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 33-35.
- A study to assess the etiology and clinical profile of patients with hyponatremia at a tertiary care hospital
Nilesh Kumar Rai, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai, Shyam Sundar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 497-500.
- Study of leukocyte profile in patients of fever with splenomegaly
Khushboo Garg, Anju Bharti, Sandip Kumar, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 628-634.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW