|90 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants in a tribal village in Mandla district
Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Singh Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 989-993.
- Study of serum transferrin and serum ferritin during pregnancy and their correlation with pregnancy outcome
Shailesh Kumar, Namrata Dubey, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 118-122.
- Study of changes in red blood cell indices and iron status during three trimesters of pregnancy
Shailesh Kumar, Namrata Dubey, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2062-2066.
- Visual outcome of traumatic cataract at a tertiary eye care center
Uma Thakur, Manpreet Kaur Taluja, P A Siddique
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(11): 991-996.
- Krait snakebite mimicking brain death: a case report from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Monica Lazarus, Divya CK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1310-1311.
- Correlation of Physiological Principles of Ayurveda with spin types of quantum physics
Subhash Chandra Lakhotia
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 60-60.
- APPLICABILITY AND ADOPTION OF IND AS BY STATE GOVERNMENT PSU’S IN ASSAM
Subhash Narayan Sharma , H.C. Gautam
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 378-385.
- Distribution of Sickle Cell Gene in Korku Tribe of Central India
Arun U Deore and Subhash B Zade
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 270-272.
- EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION AND ELUCIDATION ON THE POTENTIAL OF PACKED BED COUNTER FLOW DESICCANT DEHUMIDIFIER
Mr. Satwinder Singh, Mr. Subhash Malik
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 2730-2737.
- Non- Surgical Management of Low Anal Fistula in an Infant with Udumbara Ksheerasutra– A Case Study
Subhash Chandra Varshney*, Srihari Sheshagiri
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2015; 1(1): 29-32.
- Nutritional and microbiological quality assessment of salt-smoke-dried product prepared from tengra (Mystus tengara) kept at ambient (26-28°C) and refrigeration temperature (4°C)
Md. Masud Rana, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
. 2016; 2(4): 678-684.
- AN EFFECTIVE TRAFFIC MONITORING AND ANALYSIS IN THE CLOUD FRAMEWORK
Md.Rafeeq, Dr.C.Sunil Kumar, Dr.N.Subhash Chandra
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2498-2502.
- An educational intervention to assess knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance and adverse drug reactions among undergraduates in an Indian tertiary care teaching hospital
Sanjay Gedam, Sachin Kuchya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 839-844.
- Immediate benefits of “Om” chanting on blood pressure and pulse rate in uncomplicated moderate hypertensive subjects
Jyoti Arora, Namrata Dubey
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1162-1165.
- Insignificant anticonvulsant activity of Padina tetrastromatica (Brown macroalgae) in mice
Subhash R Yende, Uday N Harle, Abhay M Ittadwar
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2016; 7(1): 33-36.
- A Study of Time and Sex Distribution of Road Traffic Accident Cases in Western Uttar Pradesh
Preeti Verma, Subhash C Gupta, Menaal Kaushal, Gagan Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 354-357.
- A Clinico-Pathological Report of Canine Ehrlichiosis in a Doberman pinscher
Supriya Shukla, Shradha Parihar , Subhash Bariya, Anupam Chaturvedi
. 2011; 4(8): 374-375.
- OPTIMIZATION OF MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WIRE ARC ADDITIVE MANUFACTURED SPECIMENS USING GREY-BASED TAGUCHI METHOD
Kodati Teja, Subhash Chandra Vamsi Tokala, Y. Pratapa Reddy, K. L Narayana
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 808-817.
- Water rehydration capacity analysis of different types of dried fish products at different water temperature stored at ambient and refrigeration condition
Md. Masud Rana, Nusrat Hossain Nushy, Sonia Sharmin, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
. 2018; 4(1): 21-26.
- Topography and indexing of nutrient foramina of tibia—a study in Vindhya region
Nidhi Agrawal, Amrish Tiwari, Arjun Singh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1000-1004.
- Impact of online classes, screen time, naps on sleep, and assessment of sleep-related problems in medical college students during lockdown due to coronavirus disease-19 pandemic
Ruchir Khare, Jitendra Mahour, Raman Ohary, Shailesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 56-61.
- Knowledge and attitude towards oral rehydration therapy among mothers of under-five children of South Rajasthan, India
Hemant Jain, Subhash Bamnawat
. 2016; 3(2): 394-397.
- Adverse reactions to tattoos: a study from the hilly region in northern India
Subhash Kashyap, Ajay Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2556-2563.
- A comparative evaluation between median and paramedian approaches for sub-arachnoid block in elderly patients
Pooja Singh, Subhash K. Agrawal, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Avtar Yadav
. 2016; 4(6): 2069-2072.
- Level of acceptance of IUCD insertion in Indian women - a cross-sectional mixed research from central India
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar
. 2015; 4(4): 1079-1085.
- To study the clinical profile of chronic kidney disease and associated comorbidities in geriatric patients
Ashvani Pathak, Lalit Jain, Praveen Jaiswal
. 2016; 4(7): 3002-3008.
- Pyocolpos at puberty: a very rare entity
Sandhya Subhash Gadre, Rupa Ahirwar, Swati Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 1138-1141.
- Clinical, MRI and arthroscopic correlation in anterior and posterior shoulder instability
Utkarsha Pradeep Joshi, Subhash Puri
. 2014; 2(3): 857-860.
- Stigmata of complications on the quality of life of type 2 diabetic patients
Babulal Meena, Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Sanjay Sharma, Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 4(1): 278-285.
- Sutures versus staplers for skin closure of midline incision in laparotomy patients and their outcome
Rajneesh Kumar, Ankur Hastir, Subhash Goyal, Ramandeep S. Walia
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(4): 211-215.
- The Effect of Feeding Bypass Fat and Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) Supplemented Total Mixed Ration on Feed Intake, Rumen Fermentation Pattern and Blood Biochemical Profile of Weaner Surti Kids
Sachin Shankhpal, Subhash Parnerkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(9): 11-22.
- To study analyze maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein as a biomarker of placental adherence in low lying placenta
Pooja Verma, Kavita N. Singh, Vineeta Ghanghoriya
. 2016; 5(6): 1959-1963.
- Randomized controlled analysis-autogenous bone peg graft improved offset hemiarthroplasty in high risk patients: a novel cost effective technique
Hashmukh Shantilal Varma, Sachin Upadhyay, Nuthan Jagadeesh
. 2016; 4(6): 1897-1902.
- Patterns of cancer occurrence in a tertiary care centre
Atla Bhagyalakshmi, Anem Venkatalakshmi, Regidi Subhash, Seeram Satish kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2153-2163.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Varimax Rotated Principal Component Analysis Of Morphometric Traits Of Haringhata Black Chickens Raised Under Intensive Management System
Reshma Saikhom, Ajit Kumar Sahoo, Subhash Taraphder, Subhransu Pan, Uttam Sarkar, Probal Ranjan Ghosh, Debashis Bhattacharyya, Surajit Baidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 139-144.
- Influence of Bacopa monnieri in suppressing the arthritis induced by MSU crystal in Wistar albino female rats: through biochemical and histopathological approach
Jerine Peter Simon, Prajakta Subhash Gaopande, Swathika Praveen, Arjun Ajikumar Reeja, Abinaya Rajasekar, Radhakrishnan Vidya, Usha Kumari, Evan Prince Sabina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(10): 17-23.
- Present Status, Scope and Opportunities of Livestock and Poultry Production in Bay Islands India
Subhash Chand, Kamal Sarma, Satya Naryan Sethi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(4): 76-87.
- Inhalant abuse in adoloscent-Review and Case report
gorrela subhash, Krishnamurty Kavirayani
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(2): 132-135.
- Closure of peptic ulcer perforation by Grahm’s patch with omentopexy versus plugging with omentopexy
Rajneesh Kumar, Jaspreet Singh Walia, Ankita Attri, Sahil Singh, Subhash Goyal
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2020; 6(6): 1-5.
- Pharmacognostical evaluation of Alternanthera philoxeroides (Mart.) Griseb.
Sayani Majumder, Md Harun Al Rashid, Sailee Chowdhury, Bijan Kumar Gupta, Subhash C. Mandal
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(2): 85-89.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Effect of Feeding Bypass Protein Feed on Milk Production, Composition and Return over Feed Cost from Buffaloes of Tribal Areas in Panchmahal and Vadodara Districts
Chanchal Raghuraj Waghela, Subhash Parnerkar, Makarand Barbadikar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(12): 63-70.
- Prediction of significant hyperbilirubinemia using first 24 hour serum bilirubin level in healthy term neonates
Subhash Bamnawat, Sanjay Mandot, Suresh Goyal, Neetu Beniwal
. 2016; 3(4): 1312-1315.
- Basal cell carcinoma in oculo-cutaneous albinism
Ajay Kumar, Ashish Chauhan, Subhash Kashyap
. 2016; 4(6): 2452-2454.
- Study of stress fracture contributing factors and its association with bone mineral density in recruit trainee in one of the training center of Central India
Brajesh Dadarya, Sameer Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 1006-1009.
- Massive nodular melanoma scalp: a case report
A. Bhagya Lakshmi, P. V. Sudhakar, M. Shamili, R. Subhash
. 2015; 3(4): 1002-1005.
- Prospective study comparing the safety and efficacy of totally tubeless percutaneous nephrolithotomy vs standard percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Mukta Vig, Vishal Vig, Gurinderjit S. Nagi, Suraj Suchak, Subhash Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1379-1382.
- PREVALENCE OF SYMPTOMS (RESPIRATORY AND NON-RESPIRATORY) AMONG POULTRY FARM WORKERS IN INDIA
Manpreet Kaur Taluja, Vidushi Gupta, Garima Sharma, Jaspreet Singh Arora,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 40-46.
- Molecular diagnosis of Benzimidazole resistance in Haemonchus contortus in sheep from different geographic regions of North India
Subhash Chandra, Arvind Prasad, Muthu Sankar, Nidhi Yadav, Sunita Dalal
. 2014; 7(5): -.
- Accessory belly of piriformis, as a cause of superior gluteal neurovascular entrapment
Rimple Bansal, Subhash Kaushal, Usha Chhabra
. 2013; 1(3): 296-298.
- Effect of Probiotic and Synbiotic Supplementation on Different Milk Constituents in Sahiwal Cattle
Gayatri Gujar, Vijay Kumar, Subhash Chandra Goswami
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 87-97.
- Measuring undernutrition by composite index of anthropometric failure (CIAF): a community-based study in a slum of Nagpur city
Rajeshree S Dhok, Subhash B Thakre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2013-2018.
- Shiromardana - A novel Ayurveda add on therapy in the management of Opioid withdrawal insomnia- A case report.
Subhash P M, Suhas Kumar Shetty
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(2): 177-185.
- Human papiloma virus testing in the cervix of high-risk women: A hospital-based clinicopathological, colposcopic, and cytogenetic study
Subhash Bhardwaj, Farooq Ahmed Wani, Altaf Bandy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 538-543.
- A study of variant origin of vertibral artery
Sunil Oza, Subhash Gujar, Umesh Modasia, Sweta Prajapati, Jaydev Shekhavat, Payal Panda, HR Jadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 349-351.
- Milking and Calf Rearing Management Practices Followed by Gir Cattle Owners for Conservation of Gir Cattle in Ajmer District of Rajasthan
Vikramjit Singh, Subhash Chander Goswami, Vijay Kumar, Poonam Choudhary, Arun Kumar Jhirwal, Rupali Shringi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 160-167.
- A study of peak expiratory flow rate in poultry industry workers of India
Manpreet Kaur Taluja, Vidushi Gupta, Garima Sharma, Jaspreet Singh Arora
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 464-467.
- A comparative study of pulmonary function tests in different age groups of healthy people and poultry farm workers in Ludhiana city
Manpreet Kaur Taluja, Vidushi Gupta, Garima Sharma, Jaspreet Singh Arora
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1609-1616.
- Relative efficacy of organic acids and antibiotics as growth promoters in broiler chicken
Vikrant Laxman Bagal, Vinod Kumar Khatta, Bachu Singh Tewatia, Sandeep Kumar Sangwan, Subhash Shamrao Raut
. 2016; 9(4): -.
- Psychiatric morbidity in psoriasis: a study in Himachal Pradesh, India
Subhash Kashyap, Ajay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar, Vinay Shanker
. 2016; 4(7): 2524-2527.
- Crop-weed Association in Different Field Crops at Sirajganj District in Bangladesh
Sontosh Chandra Chanda, Md. Johny Khan, Subhash Chandra Sarkar, A.K.M. Golam Sarwar, Swapan Kumar Paul
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2021; 19(2): 215-222.
- Influence of Animal Factors on Milk Somatic Cell Count in Crossbred Cows Reared Under Hot-Humid Climatic Condition
Pranay Bharti, Champak Bhakat, K Puhle Japheth, Showkat A Bhat, subhash Chandra, Amit Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 228-235.
- Post-treatment alterations of serum cancer antigen 125, cancer antigen 19.9 and carcinoembryonic antigen levels in patients with gynecological malignancies in a tertiary care hospital in eastern India
Soumyabrata Munshi, Aditi Kishore Shinde, Subhash Chandra Biswas, Avijit Hazra, Sasanka Chakrabarti
. 2014; 1(3): 255-263.
- Gross Studies on Wing Flight Feathers of Small Indian Kite (Milvus Migrans Govinda)
Aarti Sharma, Subhash C Dubal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 119-124.
- Duodenum Inversum – An obscure cause of Gastric Outlet Obstruction.
Subhash Goyal, Arshad Rashid, Rekha Goyal, Ravish Aneja
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 124-125.
- Relationship between cytological grading of breast cancers and lymph node metastasis
Farooq Ahmed Wani, Subhash Bhardwaj, Dinesh Kumar, Pervez Katoch, Altaf Hussain Bandy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 906-910.
- The Effect of Dietary Copper, Zinc and Their Combination on Somatic Cell Counts and Daily Milk Yield of Kankrej Cattle in Arid Zone of Rajasthan
Narender Kumar Poonia, Arun Kumar Jhirwal, Subhash Chandra Goswami , Garima Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 350-359.
- Ethno-veterinary Practices Followed by Farmers for Treatment of Reproductive Disorders in Dairy Animals
Brajendra Singh Meena , Subhash Chand, Sumit Prakash Yadav, Mohan Lal Yadav, Ashok Baindha, Neeraj Kumar Sharma,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(6): 65-70.
- Evaluating the efficacy of six novel indigenous free living soil bacteria on Tea plant of North Bengal Tea gardens of West Bengal India and their antagonistic effect on some Tea pathogenic fungi.
Jayanta Bhaduri, Subhash Kanti Roy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(5): 24-30.
- Effect of Body Condition Score on Milk Composition and Reproductive Performance of Sahiwal Cattle
Vikas Sharma, Arun Kumar Jhirwal, Subhash Chander Goswami, Vijay Kumar Choudhary, Vikramjit Singh, Budhi Prakash Meena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 59-67.
- Dermatophytosis in Bhairahawa, Nepal: Prevalence and Resistance Pattern of Dermatophyte Species
Subhash Lal Karn, Ajay Gurung, Amit Kumar Shrivastava, Sulochana Khatiwada Poudel, Shristi Raut Adhikari, Chandra Mohan Sah
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2021; 7(2): 115-123.
- Estimation of Neutrophils and Total Leucocyte Count in Blood and Neutrophils Count in Colostrum after Supplementation of Copper and Zinc to Kankrej Cows
Narender Kumar Poonia, Arun Kumar Jhirwal, Subhash Chandra Goswami, Vijay Kumar, Garima Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 119-128.
- Atypical neuroleptic malignant syndrome. “Doing more harm than gain”
Khalid Javid Bhat, Kamal Kishore Pandita, Sanjay Bhat, Subhash Chander Gupta
. 2013; 1(4): 601-603.
- Modulatory activity of a polyphenolic fraction of Cinnamomum zeylanicum L. bark on multiple arms of immunity in normal and immunocompromised mice
Neelam Balekar, Subhash Bodhankar, V. Mohan, Prasad A. Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 114-122.
- Comparison of powerpoint with animation enhanced traditional demonstration and traditional practical demonstration in physiology among first year undergraduate medical students
Sayam Subhash, Delinda Linu Swornila D, Pramod Thomas, Aswathy L, Anusha Merline J, Prasanna Kumari L, Varsha D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1481-1484.
- Effect of Nutritional Status and Management Systems on Nutrients Intake in Sahiwal Calves
Vijay Kumar, Vijay Kumar Chaudhary, Subhash Chander Goswami, Mohan Lal Chaudhary, Vikramjit Singh, Narender Kumar Poonia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 134-144.
- Seroprevalence studies on animal chlamydiosis amongst ruminants in five states of india
Rajesh Chahota, Shilpi Gupta, Brijesh Bhardwaj, Priyanka Malik, Subhash Verma, Mandeep Sharma
. 2015; 8(1): -.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Babesia gibsoni Infection
Subhash Chandra Bulusu, K. Rajkumar, J. Thanislass , P. Vijayalakshmi, A. Abiramy Prabavathy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 98-103.
- Applications of Transgenic Animal Production for Enhancement of Human Welfare- A Critical Review
Sanjoy Datta, Sidharth Prasad Mishra, Subhash Taraphder, Manoranjan Roy, Uttam Sarkar and Ananta Kumar Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 32-42.
- Impact of lockdown on non-COVID-19 patients
Subhash Chander, Gaveshna Gargi, Amit Saini, Rakesh Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(10): 580-583.
- Comparative evaluation of different doses of intravenous dexmedetomidine during laparoscopic cholecystectomy under general anesthesia
Pooja Singh, Avtar Singh Yadav, Sudhakar Dwivedi, Subhash K Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1244-1248.
- Prophylactic efficacy and possible mechanisms of oligosaccharides based standardized fenugreek seed extract on high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance in C57BL/6 mice
Amit D Kandhare, Subhash L Bodhankar, Vishwaraman Mohan, Prasad A Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 035-045.
- Evaluation of the effect of periportal infiltration of ropivacaine in laparoscopic cholecystectomy patients: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study in a tertiary-care teaching hospital
Anurag Bijalwan, Janmejai Prasad Sharma, Manav Dutta, Subhash Chandra Sharma, Mirza Atif Beg
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 721-725.
- Prevalence of stunting and wasting among Anganwadi school children of rural and urban area of Central India: A cross-sectional study
Chaitanya R Patil, Sushama S Thakre, Mohan B Khamgaonkar, Subhash Thakre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 413-417.
- Influence of Socio-Economic Factors on the Knowledge Level of Poultry Entrepreneurs in Ajmer District of Rajasthan
Arun Kumar Jhirwal, Subhash Chandra Goswami, Vijay Kumar Choudhary, Vikramjit Singh, Geetesh Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 168-174.
- Effect of management system and season on semen freezability in Jakhrana bucks
Narendra Kumar, B. Rai, Showkat A. Bhat, S. D. Kharche, Chetna Gangwar, S. K. Jindal, Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 9(2): -.
- Episodes of clinical mastitis and its relationship with duration of treatment and seasonality in crossbred cows maintained in organized dairy farm
Narender Kumar, Ayassamy Manimaran, Arumugam Kumaresan, Latika Sreela,Tapas Kumar Patbandha, Shiwani Tiwari and Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 9(1): -.
- Multivariate Statistical Data Analysis- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Sidharth Prasad Mishra, Uttam Sarkar, Subhash Taraphder,Sanjoy Datta, Devi Prasanna Swain, Reshma Saikhom, Sasmita Panda, Menalsh Laishram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 60-78.
- Faecal steroid metabolites assay as a non-invasive monitoring of reproductive status in animals
Ashok Kumar, S Mehrotra, S S Dangi, G Singh, Subhash chand, Lakhanpal Singh, A S Mahla, Sachin Kumar, K Nehra
. 2013; 6(1): 59-63.