|70 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- SALES STRATEGIES OF BANKS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF SELECT PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS IN INDIA
Sanjay Sinha, Subhadeep Mukherjee
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 62-66.
- Necrotising fasciitis complicating vulval ulcer - A case report
Shobha Mukherjee, Reena Sarkar, Sujoy Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1117-1119.
- A six year retrospective study of maternal mortality at a tertiary teaching institute in Uttarpradesh
Shobha Mukherjee, Sujoy Mukherjee, Reena R Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1407-1409.
- A prospective, open label, clinical study for evaluation of management of chronic non-healing, non-diabetic leg ulcers in a tertiary care hospital
Sujoy Mukherjee, Mohd. Arshad Raza, Shobha Mukherjee, Piyush Bansal, Gaurav Joshi
. 2015; 2(4): 560-565.
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of intracervical dinoprostone gel and intravaginal misoprostol tablet as a cervical ripening agent
Shobha Mukherjee, Sujoy Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 61-64.
- AN EXPRESSION OF COLOR PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS: DECONSTRUCTING THE BINARISM OF WHITE COLOR IN HAN KANG’S THE WHITE BOOK
Sruthi P , Sangeeta Mukherjee
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 672-675.
- Vitamin C pretreatment mitigates the genotoxic effects of sodium arsenite in human lymphocytes in vitro
Prasenjit Roy, Sarbani Giri, Anita Mukherjee
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(4): 016-020.
- Diagnosis and Identification of Risk Factors for Heart Disease Patients Using Generalized Additive Model and Data Mining Techniques
Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Suman Kapoor, Proloy Banerjee
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(4): 137-144.
- A Study on Distribution and Determinants of Indian Diabetic Risk Score (IDRS) Among Rural Population of West Bengal
Ranadip Chowdhury, Abhijit Mukherjee, Saibendu K Lahiri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 282-286.
- Inter-Relationships of Cholesterol With Cardiac Factors for Heart Patients
Jinseog Kim, Rabindra Nath Das, Youngjo Lee, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Hyungmi An, Sunit Kumar Medda
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2019; 10(4): 97-100.
- Anti-Oxiflammatory Profile of Date Extracts (Phoenix sylvestris)
Rintu Das, Pramathadhip Paul, Kaustab Mukherjee, Shinjini Mitra, Umesh Prasad Singh, Ena Ray Banerjee
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(6): 297-317.
- A rare case of HPV16 associated verrucous carcinoma of cervix and uterovaginal prolapse
Shobha Mukherjee, Sujoy Mukherje
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1092-1094.
- Malnutrition in under five children in Turbhe stores urban slums in Navi Mumbai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1127-1131.
- Unruptured pregnancy in non-communicating rudimentary horn of uterus: a case report
Dahiya Sonika, Mukherjee Shobha
. 2015; 4(4): 1244-1245.
- A rare case of small bowel adenocarcinoma presenting as multiple intussusceptions: an unexpected diagnosis of intestinal obstruction
Mayank Gupta, Atanu Kumar Pal, Ramanuj Mukherjee
. 2016; 3(4): 2355-2357.
- Profile of burn trauma in Rohilkhand region of Uttarpradesh
Chandra Pandey, CGS Chauhan, Ram Kesharwani, Sujoy Mukherjee, Manmohan Pandey, VP Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 688-690.
- Outlandish presentation of a steroid cell tumor - distinct by its bilaterality and distant spread
Moulima Banerjee, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Manisha Mahata, Gopinath Barui
. 2016; 5(5): 1672-1674.
- A case of functional non communicating rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus presenting as persistent lump abdomen
Sana Amrin, Shobha Mukherjee, Usha Jain
. 2016; 5(2): 530-531.
- A retrospective study of perforation peritonitis in a tertiary care hospital in Uttar Pradesh, India
Sujoy Mukherjee, Mohd. Arshad Raza, Rishi Jindal, Ratnakar
. 2016; 3(4): 2074-2078.
- Burden of cardiovascular risk factors of a rural population in South India using the WHO multivariable risk prediction algorithm
Gift Norman, Carolin George, Aditi Krishnamurthy, Devashri Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 764-768.
- Risk factors associated with poorly controlled diabetes in a rural population of Karnataka: a case-control study
Alisha N. Blah, Carolin E. George, Devashri Mukherjee, Gift Norman
. 2014; 2(4): 1530-1533.
- Response of Hirayama disease to surgical intervention: case report
Navneet Kumar, Sumedha Mukherjee, Mukesh P. Patel, K. B. Shah, Sunil Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1232-1235.
- Isolated short femur alone in the mid-trimester fetus is not associated with increased risk of aneuploidy: a clinical study in eastern India
Kalyansree Chaudhury, Kanchan Mukherjee
. 2016; 5(4): 1207-1210.
- Sensitivity and specificity of a prenatal screening method using the combination of maternal age and fetal nuchal translucency thickness for fetal aneuploidy: a clinical study in eastern India
Kalyansree Chaudhury, Kanchan Mukherjee
. 2016; 5(1): 148-153.
- Role of Prostate Specific Antigen, Digital Rectal Examination and Trans Rectal Ultrasonography in the Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer in Patients with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Sunanda De, Ranjit Kumar Das, Sanhita Mukherjee
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(1): 40-46.
- To assess the role fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of hemoptysis
Ashwin Songara, Rohit Mukherjee, Swapnil Shikha, Awadesh P. S. Solanki, Tanay Joshi, Deepika Patel
. 2016; 4(7): 2576-2582.
- A study of sympathetic autonomic function in different phases of menstrual cycle among young adult females
Kaberi De, Sudakshina Chatterjee, Subhadeep Patra, Jayanti Mishra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 579-582.
- Amniocentesis is a safe and effective prenatal diagnostic tool: a clinical study in Eastern India
Kanchan Mukherjee, Kalyansree Chaudhury
. 2015; 4(5): 1330-1334.
- Interpreting Liver Function Test in HIV-HBV Coinfection.
Tamal Mukherjee, Sandeep Nanda, Sonia Barve, Ravi Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 342-345.
- Usefulness of Animal Simulator Software in teaching Amphibian Physiology Practical for 1st Prof MBBS Students
SANHITA MUKHERJEE, DIPTAKANTI MUKHOPADHYAY, PIYALII DAS
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(1): 21-25.
- Toxoplasmosis in Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome patients in a tertiary care hospital of Pune city of Maharashtra, India
Reema Mukherjee, Dharmendra Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1024-1027.
- Asymptomatic hypertension among IT professionals and its association with known risk factors in Kolkata: A cross-sectional study
Ranadip Chowdhury, Mrinmoy Adhikary, Abhijit Mukherjee, Himanish Roy, Saibendu Kumar Lahiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 382-385.
- Prevalence of dyslipidemia in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a hospital based study in Kishanganj, India
Manisha Mandal, Rina Kumari, Arati Mukherjee
. 2015; 3(12): 3691-3697.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status (with WHO Reference Standards) and Health Status among Rural Primary School Children of Anand District, Gujarat
Donald S Christian, Sidhyartha Mukherjee
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 838-841.
- Presentation and diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration cytology and ultrasonography in detecting breast cancer in tribal females of rural West Bengal
Sanhita Mukherjee, Sunanda De, Sarbari Swaika, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 142-147.
- Detailed epidemiological analysis of cerebrovascular disease, the first study from Eastern India
Sudeb Mukherjee, Pritam Chatterjee, Kaushik Manna, Suhana Datta
. 2016; 4(5): 1407-1414.
- Atypical sebaceous cyst: uncommon and unusual locations
Sudeb Mukherjee, Pramathanath Datta, Suhana Datta
. 2015; 2(3): 431-433.
- Cytologically Diagnosed Ovarian Carcinoma Turned Out To Be a Case of Chronic Ectopic Pregnancy
Snehamay Chaudhuri, Saikat Datta, Prabir Chandra Paul, Sumana Mukherjee , Samaresh Malo
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 116-120.
- Efficacy of Basella alba and Tribulus terrestris extracts for production of monosex Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus
Indranath Ghosal, Debosree Mukherjee, Csaba Hancz, Suman Bhusan Chakraborty
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 152-158.
- Usefulness of chorionic villus sampling for prenatal diagnosis of thalassaemia: a clinical study in eastern India
Sujoy Dasgupta, Kalyansree Chaudhury, Kanchan Mukherjee
. 2015; 4(3): 790-794.
- Assessment of oxidative stress in serum of pulmonary tuberculosis patients
Vishal Wagh, Shreewardhan Rajopadhye, Sandeepan Mukherjee, Anant Urhekar, Deepak Modi
. 2016; 4(8): 3328-3332.
- Health technology assessment: A potential roadmap for India
Kanchan Mukherjee, Alan Haycox, Tom Walley
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 969-973.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and the recurrence of breast cancer in a tertiary care rural hospital of West Bengal, India
Sanhita Mukherjee, Bishan Basu, Nilay Mandal, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay, Biplab Kumar Biswas, Bidyut Mandal
. 2016; 4(12): 5387-5392.
- Vitamin D status in outpatient department patients: a retrospective study
Niru Chhetri, Ajit Chhetri, Gora Chand Bhattacharya, Arati Mukherjee, Sandip Sen, Abhay Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2276-2280.
- Frequency of different shell color and its effect on the fertility and hatchability in Black rock, Gramapriya and Vanaraja breeds of chicken
Abhay Kumar, Keshab Das, K. Mukherjee, A. Bharti, A.K. Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 594-598.
- Dental Arch Morphology as a Predictor of Sleep Disordered Breathing
Oommen Nainan, Balakrishnan Jayan, Rajat Mitra, Snehashish Ghosh, Sukhbir Singh Chopra, Manish Mukherjee
Sleep and Hypnosis. 2017; 19(2): 30-37.
- Status of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test for tuberculosis serology in low socio economic status and undernourished children with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis
Kripasindhu Chatterjee, Pradyut Kumar Mandal, Nabamita Chaudhuri, Satarupa Mukherjee, Nabendu Chaudhuri, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 3(4): 1348-1354.
- Antibiotic usage pattern among inpatients of a paediatric ward in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Shatavisa Mukherjee, Sukanta Sen, Nikhil Era, Arunava Biswas, Kalpana Datta, Santanu K. Tripathi
. 2015; 3(12): 3681-3686.
- Effect of long-acting beta-2 agonists on small airways among patients with chronic lower respiratory symptoms - A clinicospirometric evaluation
Sujoy Mukherjee, Goutam Banerjee, Anil Baran Singha Mahapatra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 165-171.
- A study on asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy: prevalence, etiology and comparison of screening methods
Kheya Mukherjee, Saroj Golia, Vasudha CL, Babita, Debojyoti Bhattacharjee, Goutam Chakroborti
. 2014; 2(3): 1085-1091.
- Assessment of genetic diversity in Shorea robusta: an economically important tropical tree species
Giridara-Kumar Surabhi, Subhankar Mohanty, Rajesh Kumar Meher, Arup Kumar Mukherjee, Lakshmi Narayana R. Vemireddy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 110-117.
- Haematological Profile in Calves of Kosali Breed of Cattle in Their Native Tract
Deepti Kiran Barwa, Asit Jain, Tripti Jain, Mohan Singh, Kishore Mukherjee, Ratan Chandra Ghosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 206-211.
- Pituitary apoplexy—a rare and unusual complication following viper bite
Ritwika Majumdar, Lina Mukherjee, Uttam Biswas, Chanchal Kumar Jana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 429-431.
- Screening of Staphylococcus aureus Isolates from Bovine Mastitic Milk for Adhesion Genes
Jigneshkumar Alabhai Vala, Reena Mukherjee, Bhishma Dev Sahu, Nitika Sharma, Amol Ramdas Gurav, Showkat Ul Nabi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 70-73.
- Prevention of HIV/AIDS with opioid substitution therapy: An exploratory study among injecting drug users in a tertiary health-care center of Kolkata
Manika Pal, Madhumita Dobe, Asish Mukherjee, Dipendra Narayan Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1509-1513.
- In Vitro Antidiabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Methanol Extract of Tinospora Sinensis
Anindita Banerjee, Bithin Maji, Sandip Mukherjee, Kausik Chaudhuri, Tapan Seal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 61-67.
- Impact of thousand-and-one amino acid 2 kinase mediated neurodifferentiation in cerebral cortex and impairment of mirror neuron pathways on autism spectrum disorders
Debisukti Das, Utsav Mukherjee, Bibaswan Basu, Devashish Sen
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 442-449.
- Maxillary osteosarcoma masquerading as chronic sinusitis—an intriguing case for surgical pathologists
Soham Chakraborty, Jayati Datta, Manisha Mahata, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1788-1790.
- Assessment of dietary trends and its impact on academic performance among young adult medical students of a tertiary care teaching hospital
Rajeshwari Arasegowda, N. Asha Rani, Pramit Mukherjee, Aliya Nusrath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2346-2350.
- Giant cell tumor in first metacarpal bone: A rare entity
Shipla Roy, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Manisha Mahata, Jayati Datta, Tushar Kanti Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1049-1051.
- Coverage of vitamin A supplementation among under-five children in an urban resettlement colony of district Gautam-Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Harsh Mahajan, Shalini Srivastav, Sidhyartha Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1328-1333.
- Profile of a duodenal submucosal lipoma, unique by its rarity and clinical features: a case report
Tamali Halder, Manisha Mahata, Jayati Datta, Sanghamitra Mukherjee, Tushar K Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1791-1793.
- Measuring Poverty in Eastern India through Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index (MPI): Tool to Focus Where to Invest in Public Health
Suman Kanungo, Debendra Nath, Guha Mazumder, Shyamashree Mukherjee, Kunal Kanti Majumdar, Pritam Roy, Sakhi Roy, Shanta Dutta, Debalina Roychowdhuri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 55-61.
- Utilization and perception of health services under Janani Suraksha Yojna among mother in a rural area of Ambala district, Haryana
Randhir Kumar, Tanoja Bachloo, Anu Bhardwaj, Anup Kumar Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1639-1643.
- A retrospective study of obstetric hysterectomy in a tertiary care hospital
Shobha Mukherjee, Lata Agrawal, Sonika Dahiya, Sana Amrin, Poonam Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1644-1646.
- Anaplasma bovis (Ehrlichia bovis) infection in a buffalo- A case report
Desh Deepak, P. Preena, Supriya Yadav, Monika, Reena Mukherjee, S. K. Dixit,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 130-133.
- A comparative evaluation of intravenous labetalol versus oral nifedipine for control of severe pregnancy-induced hypertension with low-dose regimen
Shobha Mukherjee, Shabina Khan, Usha Jain, Sana, Poonam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1183-1186.
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC) versus emergency repeat cesarean section at teaching hospitals in India: an ICMR task force study
B. S. Dhillon, Nomita Chandhiok, Bharti S., Bhatia P., Coyaji K.J., Das M.C., Das V., Davar R.G., Devambigai S., Ganguly G., Ghosh T.K., Gopalan S., Habeebulah S., Idnani R., Kochar S., Kodkany B.S., Madhini V., Mittal S., Mukherjee J., Naphade P.R., Nevrekar P., Padmanaban I., Pagi S.L., Patnaik S., Rajarajeswari S., Salhan S., Salvi V., Sanghamitra M., Sharma S., Sharma S., Soni I.J.K., Sulekha P.B., Taly A.
. 2014; 3(3): 592-597.
- Socio-Economic Status and Perceptions of Kosali Cattle Keepers and Constraints to Cattle Production in Central Plain Region of Chhattisgarh state
Asit Jain, Deepti Kiran Barwa, Tripti Jain, Mohan Singh, Kishore Mukherjee, Manoj Kumar Gendley, Rakesh Kumar Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 279-285.
- Effect of Age and Sex on Haematological Profile of Kadaknath Fowl Reared Under Intensive System
Preeti Ekka, Mohan Singh, Kishore Mukherjee, Deepti Kiran Barwa, Chandrahas Sannat, Asit Jain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 348-355.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW